Ass Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights cut out. Cue applause.

When the stage illuminated once more, the two performers stood side-by-side. Bowing.

"Thank you, Arianne, and give her a round of applause ladies and gentlemen," Adam called, summoning claps from his audience. The sexy rabbit girl skipped out of sight, leaving the Magician to address the onlookers: "that was just one fabulous trick! I have many more — enough to tantalise and tease you for the rest of your days. But what kind of host would I be if I had all the fun?"

He scanned the crowd, eyes peering from behind his mask. Searching for volunteers. "I need a couple to come onstage," he announced.

Lots of whispers rose from those seated, guesses as to who would step forth — or dare to. Mike shared a laugh with his friend. Dan shot side-glances at the masked Magician, daring him to descend further into perceived depravity.

"Now hold up," Adam shouted, raising his arms, "I should speak more clearly. I said a couple, as in two lovebirds. Mates." His words met a chuckle. Some hands appeared, wishing for selection. "Don't tempt me," he warned the audience, "I'll decide who gets chosen." His gaze travelled row-to-row, seeking smitten pairs.

Everything proceeded normally. Tension built the longer he tarried, not yet making a clear choice. He turned to the left, then the right, angling for a good 'couple'.

Mike and Dan made a little too much noise as they spoke and giggled. Adam's eye settled in their direction. Audience members looked to the target of his stare, and the big cats who seemed locked in conversation. They didn't notice initially, only the dawning silence told them something had happened.

Dan tore his eyes away from Mike and cast them out into the hall. He spotted Adam, returning his attention with a look. First confusion, then...perhaps recognition...

The puma's heart sank.

Uh-oh.

"You two!"

Mike's ears twitched. He saw Dan, and Adam, and knew they were in trouble.

He pointed to his own chest, asking if he meant them in particular.

The Magician nodded.

"Come on down," he said, "and bring your delightful boyfriend."

Mike gulped. People nearby whooped and hollered in encouragement. Recipients of a mass of hungry stares, there was little room to wriggle away. He stood, the back of his legs knocking against the flip-up seat as it snapped shut like an angry pair of jaws.

"Come now, don't be shy..." Adam cooed. "I can always ask someone else."

Unable to save face, their pride led them towards the stage. Tiger and puma strode nervously down the centre aisle. Their minds melded. Just let him do the trick, Mike said internally, hoping in vain his friend could hear his frantic thoughts, we can edit us out of the footage. No way do we wanna be part of this!

Dan, as if sensing his colleague's trepidation, consoled himself: ignore anything faggy he might do...prancin' around on stage...let him perform, and then we can go back to our seats.

This misconception might damn them, if they weren't careful.

"Two buff, handsome pussycats," the Magician beamed, his smile infecting the entire audience, "what a lovely couple you guys make — so nervous too! Don't be shy...you're almost there..."

They climbed onto the stage, keeping their distance from their former classmate. Adam was quick to tease them, asking them about themselves — building a profile. He coaxed faked admissions of love from Mike and Dan. Words of longing, which stopped short of anything graphic (much to the audience's chagrin).

Terrified, Mike and Dan tried to behave as everyone expected. The tiger suppressed a growl when he felt a paw take his, holding hands together. A shifty look back down the centre aisle and up past the seats led him to the camera...recording everything. His attention returned to the puma's side, and this effeminate maestro of mysteries.

Dread filled him.

The way Adam viewed them...he knew. He knew exactly who they were; ever the professional, he let nothing slip. Masked both figuratively and literally.

Dan's tongue felt dry. Soured, desiccated under the hot artificial sun. He couldn't do anything to them in public, right? He wasn't going to ruin his show over some stupid revenge, right?

Right!?

"I think I've stalled long enough," Adam declared, facing away from his volunteers, "Daniel, and his dear partner Michael, will be taking part in my pièce de résistance. I have many options to choose from — I like to keep my audience guessing after all — but I've got just the thing. Not only for you, dear watchers, loyal ladies and gentlemen so keen to see skin and exposed fur...but my guests." He motioned to the two felines. "Straight, gay, or bi — it doesn't matter. I have a trick for every eventuality..."

Shell-shocked and steel-jawed, Mike and Dan remained absolutely, perfectly still. Nothing betrayed their unwillingness to take part. Nothing spoiled the fantasy of their coupling...

Nothing could get any worse than this, for sure.

Two black curtains entered from either side of the stage. Dragged by the white-furred lapines from earlier, now fully-clothed again. At least, for whatever definition of 'fully-clothed' counted among the Expo's adult clientele. Adam took Mike by the paw and led him across the stage, swaying his tail and hips with exaggerated effort in front of the squirming dudebro. Not even the sight of the pretty bunnies from before could alter his mood. He was soon standing before the leftmost curtain, which Adam shifting close...pressing his slender body against his. "Enjoy this, I've made you the alpha."

Confusion crossed Mike's features, the puma frowning as Adam left him on his own. Dan was shown where to stand by one of the assistants, all smiles and glowing with happiness. Everyone present — excluding Adam, Mike, and Dan — poured vicariously their feelings into the scene being set for them. Two young, gay lovers, bonding over their fleeting yet memorable involvement in a show. How wonderful!

With each volunteer in front of their respective curtain, Adam waved his hand. A third roll of fabric descended centre-stage. He caught the flapping end of it and drew it forwards. He and his assistants ensured all three curtains were wrapped 'round their respective marks, with enough clearance to prevent anyone watching from guessing who was where. They readied the disappearing trick.

* * *

Mike pondered Adam's words. Made me the alpha? Huh?

Standing in darkness, his mind kept at him to solve this riddle. Was it a riddle? He flunked English...sooo...maybe?

Time began to pass him by. He could hear the audience outside. Muttering. Murmuring. Made hungry by the wait. He felt the same. Part of him, a sliver of his subconscious, wanted to get on with it. But another — saner — part, cautioned him. You don't know what's comin', it told him, what kind of freaky, kinky shit he has planned.

His chest shook. A breeze slipped under the curtain and tickled his fur.

* * *

Dan, on the other hand, stood in silence. Even on the inside. He blanked, letting his head empty of any thoughts or worries. The tiger shuffled his feet, paws padding over the dust on the stage floor. He too heard the audience grow weary of waiting, and the camp consolations offered by Adam soon stretched credulity.

Something inside him changed. He felt woozy. A heavy-headedness struck suddenly, and coloured his thinking. It split his head like a bad migraine. Frightened, Dan threw his arms around, barely touching the curtain surrounding him. He searched for any sign of interference, anything poking or prodding him that might cause him pain.

Nothing.

The only way he found he could alleviate the headache was to lean, tilt his head down. Soon the rest of his body followed. As he hunched over, the noise of the crowd outside disappeared, and a cool wind descended upon him.

* * *

Mike tried very hard to listen. With no light he had no vision, and no way to orient himself. He could look directly up and catch glimpses of the metal rings lining the top of the curtain, attaching it to the gantry above — but his position left him far away from any stage-lights.

Seconds felt like minutes.

He heard Adam again, talking to the crowd, explaining his process. Disappear and reappear. He'd worked out the basics. Expecting a trap door to open at his feet, and a cheeky stage hand grabbing him and dragging him down, he waited patiently.

* * *

Both felines weren't without concern, however. Their minds kept turning to the sensual attire of the Magician's assistants — soft fur, long legs, nice curves. Try as they might, they couldn't shake the thought of bedding them. With nothing to distract them, they were left to salivate over prizes currently unattainable. This caused a little...rise...in their mood.

Mike and Dan felt their erections press against their trousers. Straining as their meat swelled, blood pumping from a pounding heart. They stopped caring about the audience, Adam, the world beyond the curtain...they were horny...and in private...

* * *

Right before Mike was about to start massaging his tender length, a curious sensation emerged. He felt it in his legs, chest, and arms...it was as if he'd lost all his clothes, and his buff body was exposed to the air. But that couldn't have happened — he would've sensed it. No-one entered, from above, below, or the side. No-one told him to do anything. And no-one certainly didn't make him do anything.

Nope...his clothes were there one minute, and the next they were gone.

For some reason he refused to move around. He left his arms by his sides, and didn't fidget. His legs remained planted firmly in-place, spread, supporting his bulk. The warmth that flushed between his thighs sprang to attention, lifting into the air — stiff, and throbbing.

Mike bit his lip. He wanted to relieve some of his pent-up hormones, but he didn't. His cock bounced in mid-air, suspended by his lust.

Fuck!

Wait! Adam was being very loud...his speech penetrated the embrace of the curtain...

Something was happening!

* * *

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have taken this lovely couple as my two volunteers. You have watched as I and my beautiful assistants hid them from sight. We've shown you, by swirling all the way around, that the curtains surround them completely. There are also no traps doors or other cheeky devices installed to spirit them away somewhere — this is a rented hall, after all!" Getting the requisite laughs from the crowd, Adam continued: "no, my dears, this is far greater. I want you to be astonished, just as I have done so before..."

He paused. His skimpy outfit shone under the intense light. He spied eager faces amongst the audience.

"...with this Magical Translocation!"

Raising his hand, and letting it fall, he gave the signal. The two flanking curtains shot up, revealing no trace of their former occupants. Gasps sucked all the oxygen out of the room, as amazed patrons were left guessing as to where they went.

Adam smirked. He wasn't done yet!

Another wave of his arm and the centre curtain rose.

Again...empty.

Audience members glanced at each other, unsure of whether to applaud or not. This was...new.

* * *

Mike drew fast breaths. He'd been standing on sure footing, and then...nothing. He was nowhere; no place. The puma couldn't see, and still couldn't move much, and the sounds of the show had vanished.

Like he'd blacked out, for a split-second.

He could feel, though. His raging erection continued, now basking in an icy breeze that did little to deter. The agonising throb of his balls and the stretched itch of his barbed cock ruled his thoughts. His mind was on one thing, and one thing only: sating his lust.

The puma growled, his muscled body tensing.

His troubles were short-lived, as he felt relief. Sweet relief! His cock was caressed and moistened, and unseen walls slowly consumed his length, pressing on his shaft with pleasurable tightness. A groan escaped his lips, his jaw opening wide as he felt the slippery softness of a pussy.

Oh yes! Fuck yeah!

He could move again.

Mike reached out and with what energy he had laid paws upon a furry ass. He touched and moved his hands, fingers gripping their way across the tight butt that squished against his hips. His new mount wriggled, but he quickly cut that out by dragging his claws across the person's back. Good, he thought, no more movin' about...take it nice an' slow, bitch!

This must've been one of the rabbit girls, he reckoned. She was very eager...

He felt fur, and that was enough for him to proceed. He bucked once, nearly losing his composure after the tight chamber squeezed him. This was no pussy...he was all up in her ass!

YES!!

Drowning in pleasure, he held back for fear of cumming too soon. He wanted to enjoy this. Wanted to drag out his climax until the very end. He stopped running his paws through her ass, rounding those plump cheeks one last time then throwing his arms back and stretching.

Wet. Tight. Warm.

After being impatient with the show, he was now okay if they took a long time to finish the trick.

Wait...

...

...the show!

His eyes flew open.

* * *

On Adam's order, the middle curtain descended once more. A loud snap of his fingers heralded the grand reveal. The lapine assistants posed on either side, and Adam declared loudly that Mike and Dan were cloaked within. A second snap of his fingers cut through the bated atmosphere, and all fell silent. His assistants pulled at ropes, and the sole remaining curtain ascended into the lofty heights of the stage, revealing...

The crowd gasped. Some jumped for joy, constrained by their seats. Other leered at the new, tantalising sight.

Mike and Dan's look of astonishment matched the audience's. That slippery, sinking feeling as Dan stared at them, bent over. Mike shared his suffering, merely muffled by the warm, sloppy sensation around his cock. He glanced down...

The two jocks were buff naked, a mix of orange and black; together, with one deep in the other's ass. Dan hunched over dutifully, locked in place by the girth of his friend's maleness. Mike whimpered and instinctively grabbed his fellow's hips, squeezing them tight — his muscles tensed.

"TA-DA!!" came the cry from the Magician. It was a weak pronouncement, and did not match the gravity of the situation he'd put the pair in. Adam sauntered past the frozen couple, giving them a vicious side-eye as he moved — a knowing glare that told all. Mike gulped. He was stuck inside what he previously thought was a hot babe. Finding out the truth, he didn't know whether to wretch or faint. He was trapped, physically and socially. With his dick nine inches deep in Dan's asshole, what was he to do? Mike couldn't move suddenly, he couldn't try to pull out...anything might set him off and turn their embarrassment into something worse. I ain't fuckin' gay, he protested, never speaking the words aloud for fear of incurring Adam's ire.

Adam's gaze said volumes. I know you 'ain't', but here you are...

How does he feel?

"Let's give a round of applause for our two volunteers — first casualties of the show!" Adam broke his firm expression to pump up the audience for a few cheers, some laughs, and a plenty of innuendo. "I'd call it a date, but you two have started early, haven't you?"

Mike sputtered, speaking nonsense as he felt himself bound to Dan. The tiger had his hands on his legs to support his stance, and head bowed — refusing to show his face. The camera, he wanted to shout at Mike, the motherfuckin' camera! You're being filmed!

Dan's own shame was exposed for all to see. His cock dangled erect from between splayed legs, soft tufts of fiery fur hiding its base, but not its length. The guffawing crowd could see him at his most vulnerable — the bitch to his friend's alpha.

Whomever wore the trousers in this 'relationship' became easily apparent. At least, assuming it was real like those watching did.

Adam walked behind them and surprised Mike was a quick slap, right on his ass. The puma bolted forward, bucking his hips and driving further inside Dan. His ballsack shook with bouts of sudden pleasure, legs withering under the onslaught. He put more and more weight on his arms, holding onto Dan's waist as he fought to stay sane 'neath the draw of his restrictive tail-hole.

It felt too good to resist — he couldn't!

But...

"Aww look, he's trying to hold back," Adam jeered, encouraging the crowd to join in, "don't be embarrassed, everyone here would just love to be in your...position." He turned from the two felines. "Who wants to be a part of my next trick?"

Many hands raised. Adam had his pick of fresh meat.

He was just getting started.

Dan struggled to accept his (ahem) position. Hiding his face, and his shame, he tried to ease himself off of Mike's cock. It was to no avail. The puma grunted and issued words of warning: "hey, hey dude...don't move so quick...I—gah—you'll make me cum!"

"What!? Fuck! Seriously?"

"Y-yeah dude, I am deadly serious," his friend said, his voice hoarse.

Mike leaned back and closed his eyes, imagining himself elsewhere. The tight embrace of Dan's supple ass had now returned to being the property of a stacked lady rabbit, looking over her shoulder at him. Her eyes glimmered with delight as he plunged into her rear, his cock moving little, but causing a lot of mutual pleasure. She sighed. He did the same. He was happy, if only for an instant.

"Well my friends it's been a pleasure," Adam said, "but I'm afraid we've a schedule to keep. I can't have you two lover boys clogging up my stage and each other's asses...c'mon, get moving!" He pointed to the audience, where some had gotten very hot 'n' heavy indeed. "You can fuck when you're back in your seats. Stop hogging the limelight!"

His authoritative tone triggered them to move, Mike trying first to gently disengage. Dan wasn't as patient, however, and rushed to leave the stage. His tugging caused the other feline to oppose his escape, as broad paws gripped his lower body. "What the fuck man? What did I just say?"

Dan didn't reply.

Mike had slowly slipped into a rhythm. As Dan tried to pull away, he closed the distance, making impromptu thrusts. Helpless against the call of the wild, the puma started to consciously pump his hips — hoping to rid himself of the agony of anticipation. He fell forward, chest covering Dan's back. His tail jumped around, erratically. He breathed deep his 'partner's' scent, a rich musk diffused with cologne.

He was no longer his old self. In Mike's place, a ravenous animal emerged.

Dan held his breath as his friend started to pummel his pucker for all he was worth. They were both strong, and it showed. Each thrust forced him to open up, widening and deepening the passageway. He growled, and for a brief time moaned, as Mike fucked him.

Shuffling gradually to the side of the stage, he'd made it several metres before the pace quickened. Mike was getting closer. His own cock throbbed, starved of attention. He did not indulge it, focusing instead on ending this lust-fuelled nightmare. One step. Two steps. Three...he made progress, slow as it was under Mike's unyielding assault. That ceased when his prostate started to stimulate, catching him off-guard and almost causing him to stumble. Mike held him, in his strong arms, and prevented him from collapsing. The puma's back arced, bending over his friend-turned-unwilling lover.

"I'm close!" he cried, loud enough for members of the audience to hear — those in the front seats. They came out in sympathy with their thrusting idol, kissing and fondling their partners (or in some cases, complete strangers). Adam's work was bearing fruit. The Expo would be thrilled with the reviews...and he'd gotten a lil' something extra for his trouble.