Ass Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let this charade continued for another few minutes, using the time to organise the next segment of his performance. The two bunny rabbits assisted him in setting up props. It didn't matter how workmanlike their activity seemed, everyone was paying attention to the hapless couple.

"Harder," Dan whined. Mike's ear flicked, refusing to believe what he'd just said. The puma asked him to repeat. "H-harder!" Dan yowled, rubbing his own sore length. "I...need it!"

Not one to ignore a buddy's request, Mike thrust harder. His hips rocked, jostling his friend as they pounded into his rear. Blissfully ignorant of the audience, or the unflinching eye of the camera crew far to the rear of the hall, he built up speed to hasten his climax.

"Ugh!"

"Yeah...don't...sssttt—"

"Gah!"

Mike couldn't hold it in. After one last, heavy thrust, he felt his orgasm rush to the fore. Hips pushed, sealing his waist to the swell of Dan's furry ass. The tiger's tail bent away from the point of entry. He groaned as his dominator came, flooding him with hot feline seed. Desperate to finish quickly, Mike kept himself as far inside as possible, plugging the escaping fluids with the thick base of his cock. More and more erupted forth. Warm, sticky, and permanently scarring. Mike held Dan close, using his strength to keep the tiger pinned as his knees went weak. A loud slam echoed through the hall as they hit the stage, now reduced to a crawl. Mike's whole body throbbed, and he jerked with each spurt of fresh cum.

Dan flattened under the weight of his friend, lying straight as Mike eked out whatever pleasure remained from their coupling. He cursed silently, the frustrated growl he made heard by no-one. They were all too transfixed on Mike, cheering him on. Every involuntary expression he made when cumming a new source of entertainment.

He felt Mike collapse on top of him, and he closed his eyes. The drone of the crowd soon faded away, as he shrank from the humiliation. It was over now, he thought, at least they could go now...

* * *

Two big cats exited the show far more hurriedly than how they'd sought entry. A tiger and puma, walking awkwardly, eyes constantly shifting left-to-right. The mouse girls at the entrance waved at them, hoping they 'had a great time' at the show. They were ignored, as the two jocks surged past and blended into the crowd. They moved at a rapid pace, slack-jawed expressions visible to passers-by. Once part of the anonymous crowd they afforded themselves a break. Mike caught his breath as Dan stopped beside him, ears hanging low, the hairs on his neck raised.

"C'mon, keep moving," he ordered his companion. The puma coughed and followed him out.

Together, they left the Expo. Dan inched ahead, outpacing his friend as they journeyed to their cars.

Mike slowed, and spoke to Dan: "gotta say, I enjoyed the show. Except for the bit where we—"

He was interrupted when Dan swivelled around, grabbed his shirt, and threw him against a parked car. The loud clatter and sigh of relief as its alarm didn't go off failed to assuage the mix of fear and confusion in Dan's eyes.

"Don't you fuckin' dare mention this to anyone!"

"Alright, alright! Cool your fuckin' jets bruh. I won't." Mike retreated, breaking contact with Dan as his shirt ruffled. He'd only just redressed, and he would be damned if he let someone mess up his clothes. A harsh growl escaped his lips — the upturned snarl of the corner of his mouth demanding his friend back off. The pair stood, and collected their wits, before moving on.

Dan saw his car first, and soon burst into a run. Mike was lazier, and continued to stroll through the street-lit evening. He watched Dan clamber into his car and start the engine. Now out of sight and earshot, he began to smirk. The puma slid a hand into his back pocket, paw fondling blindly; he made out the shape of a USB key, loaded with mementos of what had transpired.

With less hang-ups about the show than Dan, a perverse pride buoyed him, bubbling up from parts unknown. Mike had been the 'top'...the 'alpha'...

In his mind there wasn't much to complain about. Not like Dan. His wicked smile grew. Nothing said he couldn't be an asshole to other assholes, even if the target of his ire was originally someone else.

And speaking of assholes...

He pressed the storage drive between his fingers, letting it jostle with his paws. A personal keepsake, something he could turn to whenever he felt shitty.

Mike beamed at Dan as his car drove away. Maybe he would play it for him, whenever he came to visit. Make him squirm, just like he did with his cock buried in his tight hole.

...maybe...

One thing's for sure. He wasn't going to let him forget it.