Ass Meat

Story Info
It starts with how Americans pronounce Asmita.
2.6k words
3.33
24.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers

Asmita and I are a childless couple in our late 20s who grew up in urban India. We had a semi arranged marriage. We had known each other through family friends growing up. I knew her exes and she knew mine. And we were both very "sex positive". So our marriage was very open and fun from the start.

We moved to a small town in the US for my tech job. Asmita was very excited about trying everything America had to offer. Especially the night life.

As part of it, we went to the local bar soon after we got settled in. And we felt so overdressed! We were dressed like we used to in India when heading out at nights. Here, everyone was dressed casually. I was in a fancy blazer and Asmita in a sexy short black number. We drew some looks.

We were also the only Indian people in there and folks started chatting with us. Soon we had made friends with what were mostly blue collar white, black, and Latino people.

I got drawn into a poker game. Asmita doesn't like cards so she started playing pool with a couple of women. The pool room was on a loft type level.

I was doing pretty well in the game when Asmita came down and joined me. Her new friends had to go to some party so they had left. They had invited her along, but she didn't know them too well, so didn't feel comfortable yet.

Which is ironic considering what was to follow.

People slowly started leaving as midnight approached. Asmita had just been drinking and chatting with us poker players for a while when a couple of guys called out from the pool loft that they needed a fourth.

Asmita jumped at the opportunity and headed upstairs.

My game was going really competitively so I didn't think about my wife much until she reappeared to get another drink. This was the most I had seen her drink, given that drinks in America were larger and stronger. But her balance was fine so I wasn't worried.

She came and told me the pool game was going good. She was playing with a couple of college students who, she said, were also being a bit flirty and naughty. Nothing major. Boys being boys. Teasing her about her name.

"What's wrong with your name?"

"The way they say it...ASS-MEAT-AAA" she blushed a little.

I laughed. I had never realized this double entendre in the American pronunciation of her name. And she did have a nice juicy shapely ass that looked quite meaty.

I gave it a playful whack and she giggled. Soon she headed back and my poker resumed.

At one point I went to hit the head but the bathroom downstairs was full of people waiting. So I headed upstairs. I was passing by the pool room when I paused and stepped back into the shadows.

Asmita was playing pool with the young guys. Who seemed drunk and a little too close to her as she lined up the shot. She then cutely shook her butt and one of them playfully spanked it too.

At this point, we made eye contact and she smiled. Excusing herself, she came to talk to me.

We are an attractive adventurous couple who knows each other's pasts. Not into full fledged swapping or swinging but occasional flirtations and fooling around, especially on vacations and when in foreign countries. So it's not like she was "cheating" on me or anything. She would have told me even if I had not "caught" her.

"You've gotten close to the boys I see. Giving them good views of the ass meat."

"Hehe yeah but I'm just using my body to distract them and win their money." she chuckled and held up a bunch of twenties.

"Good looking guys!"

"Umm hmmm!" she nodded in appreciation. "Max, the tall one, is really dreamy. And so sweet and shy too."

"You wanna take him home?"

"Nah he has a girlfriend."

That's when one of the guys from the far end shouted,

"Hey get your ass meat back here and rack em up!"

There was laughter and giggles and my wife headed back.

I used the washroom and went back to the poker. The game wrapped up after a few more hands and I had my own stack of 20s. I headed back upstairs.

And froze in my tracks at the entrance of the pool room and slowly stepped back into the shadows again.

In the now almost empty pool room, I could see that my wife was in a guy's loose embrace. She was gently kissing him and his hands were holding her dress up to show her thonged curvy butt. The other two guys were standing close by watching. Clearly, things had proceeded fast.

I was wondering whether to break up the scene or join in when the scene was broken for me by a loud announcement of last calls at the bar. Asmita stepped away and I could tell that goodbyes were being said.

I headed back downstairs and waited for my wife, who soon appeared looking her cute combination of excited and ashamed. She gave me a long kiss and said she loved me. She was really drunk!

In the car, between slurring and rambling, she told me the full story. It seems like she had been hustled into a make out session! The boys had lost a lot of money in the early games to her and kept giving her drinks.

The booze affected petite Asmita more than the strapping college lads. When one of them put making out as a possible stake, she acted coy but was internally happy. If she won, more money. If she lost, make out with a young handsome lad. Win win.

Suddenly the boys started making shots like pros and even admitted to her, laughing that they had hustled her. But a deal is a deal, so Asmita made out with the winner for a full minute, as was the deal. I had just happened to see the end of it.

"Haha look at you, channeling your inner Priyanka Chopra and making out with a younger white guy!"

"Hehe, they are sweet boys but also naughty. He totally raised my dress ya!"

"I saw! You seemed into it."

Asmita talked about how it was an ego boost that these 21 year olds were so into someone like her who was touching thirty. I knew my wife was very worried about losing her youthful looks as she neared 30 so that ego boost must have been great.

When we reached home, Asmita instantly pulled her dress up, bent over the couch arm and said "the ass meat is all yours".

I had been hard most of the drive home. I mounted her instantly and we had fun super active sex in multiple locations. Asmita always has such a happy smile on her face when she is being fucked, it's almost wholesome.

"What if this was one of those guys fucking you?" I asked as I was spoon fucking her hard and could sense an orgasm coming.

"Mmmmmmmm" she happily moaned as her breathing got faster.

"Right there, bent over the pool table, mid shot, if he enters you from behind."

"Oh faaaaaaaaccckkkkk." she started shaking. The orgasm was intense for her.

"Suck and swallow, baby."

I pulled her around and shoved my dick in her mouth. She obediently gulped it all down.

The next couple of nights, we had social engagements of the very G rated variety, but we had been chatting on and off about going back to the bar.

I asked Asmita if she might go all the way if we did go back and she met those guys again. She got a thoughtful look in her eyes.

We had not done that yet. There had been making out and fondling and partial nudity and fingering. Me with random women, her with random men, usually with each other's knowledge or presence. But neither of us had actually had sex with someone else during our marriage.

It was something we had decided to just let resolve itself organically. We were both clear that we did not want a poly type lifestyle with emotional connections or even consider swapping.

But the occasional adventure, just like bungee jumping, why not? You only live once. So my wife knew I had no moral objections.

Asmita said she doesn't feel she's there yet. But the thought does make her wet. From her teenage years, she had fantasized about sleeping with hunky white boys.

It was a week later that we finally were able to return to the bar. This time we dressed casually. Asmita still looked hot in a simple skirt and button down top that nicely cupped her tits. We walked in to a few hellos from previous acquaintances.

My poker buddies were there and they asked if I wanted to be dealt in. But Asmita's pool buddies weren't around. She did meet some women friends from last time and hung out with them.

When I went to check on her during a break between hands, I noticed that Asmita was no longer with the women. I asked them where she was and they said she had met some friends and gone out for a smoke with them.

My wife didn't smoke so I assumed it was the white boys again.

Telling my table to play a few hands without me, I walked out of the crowded bar to see if I could find my wife canoodling somewhere.

Outside, in a dark corner of the parking lot, I could make out some activity. Not wanting to interrupt anything, I moved quietly along the tree. Soon my eyes started getting used to the darkness.

And then I saw a silhouette of a mermaid's bottom half and I instantly recognized my wife's gorgeous hips and legs.

She was bent over. And in her mouth was a dick. The other two were in each hand.

Damn! Asmita was servicing three guys at the same time. One of them put his hand up her skirt and another opened her top and played with her tits. But all eyes were on her ass meat, this time barely hidden by a green thong.

And then, one guy took her top off. And the other her skirt. She struggled and fidgeted a little, but in the end, got back to sucking the dicks one by one.

Oh wow, she looked hot, hungrily sucking those pink white dicks. I could see her hips gyrating in heat.

I was rock hard in my pants and expected the scene to lead to sex soon but suddenly I heard a woman's voice call,

"Max!? Max, are you there?"

I hid behind a tree as she passed me. A young blonde woman, presumably Max's girlfriend. About to catch her boyfriend's dick being sucked by a random Indian wife.

But looking back at the scene, I could not see my wife anywhere.

All the boys had zipped up their pants and pretended they were just smoking. The blonde found them. They left with her to return to the bar.

I waited until they were all out of earshot and then walked towards the place where my wife had been.

"Asmi?" I called out.

There was a sound of deep inhalation and my wife stepped out of the shadows. Her fingers in her thong and her tits red with fondling.

"Fuck me!"

"Gladly!"

We found a darker nook and she bent over holding a tree. It was a nice quickie in which she came once.

After that I helped her find her clothes and get dressed.

This was a pretty big step we had taken in our adventures. It had stopped short of sex with strangers. Something weighing on both our minds.

"Do you want to go home and fuck some more?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Or do you want to go back inside and continue playing with the guys?"

"Yes."

"Which one of the two?"

"Yes."

"Asmita!"

"Sorry. I'm just too horny, ya. Too horny. I feel like riding that tree stump like a dildo. It's like there's this warm wet throbbing inside me. I can't think straight. I need something in me."

I assessed the situation with my boy down there. Hearing her talk like that had gotten him keen again. If we went home, I knew I could pound her for an hour.

But I knew what she wanted. And she knew what she wanted. Our eyes met and and unsaid agreement was reached. We started walking back to the bar.

I returned to the poker game and the last I saw was my wife's butt ascending up the stairs to the poker room.

I was so distracted by the realization that my wife might get fucked by some young stud any moment that I did terribly at the poker table. At one point I went all in and got cleaned out. My first time there.

I said goodbyes and with my chest thumping, headed up to the pool room. It had been almost twenty minutes. I was almost certain that my wife had a cock inside her by now.

So imagine my surprise when I walked in and saw the three guys with the blonde girl and another couple of young folks innocently playing pool. And Asmita nowhere to be seen!

I scanned all the dark corners upstairs. There were a few couples making out or chatting but none included my wife. I called her phone. It went straight to voicemail. She was always bad with keeping her phone charged.

I went from room to room trying to find her until I was sure she wasn't indoors at all. Did she maybe head out to where we had sex to find me?

I reached that spot. It was deserted. Now I was starting to get worried. She was drunk and horny. Hope no one had roofied her.

I was considering my options as I walked back to the bar, including calling the police, when I detected some movement in a van parked by the side of the lot in a dark corner.

Something inside me told me my wife was in there. So I slowly walked towards it.

And sure enough, through the windows I could make out my wife's face with that same smile on it. That she only got during sex.

She was bent over in the backseat of the van getting pounded by a burly old man! She was completely naked and the man had grabbed her ass meat hard as he banged her. From the sweat on her body, they had been fucking a while.

And our American adventure was in full steam!

Asmita later filled me in that she had gone to find the boys but they were with possessive girlfriends or unknown friends. So she went to the bar, still feeling really horny and somewhat drunk.

"That's when this old man, big fat, hairy chest, cigar smell, whiskers, everything, offered to buy me a drink. Something about him, although ugly and smelly, made my juices flow. I pretty much gave in to him early. And we headed out to his van."

The old man had quickly stripped her naked and mounted her, unable to believe his luck. They didn't even know each other's names. But were banging.

The man came a lot inside my wife's cunt eventually. She was cleaning out cum from all over her cunt even after going home.

That night, I banged Asmita once more, and her sex smile seemed extra wide that night. We both fell asleep happy and contented in each other's arms.

hornynri
hornynri
358 Followers