All Comments on 'Ass Meat'

by hornynri

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So are all Indian wives horny and wiling to fuck strangers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AN OPEN INDIAN RELATIONSHIP.........HO......HUM!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Apparently, yes, all Indian wives are total skanks. How do I know? Because *every* *single* *story* with characters from India have this same basic requirement. A total fucking gutter slut for the female. Maybe, since they generally also contain faux men that are actually pathetic, beta cucks, the women have no choice in India. Maybe the just have to be whores in order to get laid at all. Hard to say, but that's definitely the cultural cues all these fucked up authors are leaving on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Inda - the land of cuckolds and sluts, at least according to LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh... God save us from these disgusting and ridiculous Indian-cuckold trash stories. Really, is that all you've got? The whole country of India, that's the best you can do? Go post this cuckold trash somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story! Can't wait for more adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HORNINRI…did u get married by telling your wife’s parents that you had a green card or US citizenship??

Do they know that u r one fucked up individual who dreams and writes about cucks? What is wrong with you… why do stupid authors like u,slutrat, Assholesius1982, etc etc try to show the world that this country is full of cuck males or slut females??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sweetly written. You can feel the love between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with others.. the premise of a good wife turning slut with a clueless or a cuck husband was good back in 2010 but after every major writer trying the same things. It's almost like one template shared by everyone.

Maybe you are in USA having an outdated view of India. Premarital sex has become common even in tier 2 cities,tinder and hookup culture is popular. Many women lose their virginity by 20s .

The idea of a slut wife no longer appeals as it used to .. maybe you should change your stories based on that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the easy breezy pace of narration. Not too much unnecessary prose like some of your other stuff.

Also LOL at the usual whiny btb crowd showing up in huge numbers to read the story and leave a lot of comments on hotwife stories saying no one reads these stories. 🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bela stories are way better than this.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Indian cuck shit. Ain’t it all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope this story has a sequel....this was good but your previous stories had more zing in it ! This was more slam bam thank you mam types....let Asmi wear an low indian saree below her navel and skimpy blouse and fuck indian guys in a indian wedding next time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous