Assassin Objective

Story Info
Two competing assassins run into trouble.
1.7k words
3.8
969
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assassin Objective

Collaboration with hollow-Joker on DeviantArt

-----------------------

Prologue

"Agent 9 do you understand the task you have been presented with?" The mission operator's voice asked over the 2-way watch communicator.

"Yes. I understand and accept the mission" Shawna replied over her communicator.

"You have one month to complete infiltration and eliminate the target with as little evidence as possible. Communications will be be limited to emergency data only. We are counting on you and you alone to complete this mission" the voice finished before the transmit ion was ended.

Shawna also known as Agent 9 had been tasked with the assassination of a fellow assassin from a rival organization. The Assassin's name was Eliza or code name Operative Blue. She was a well known and skilled fighter. Agent 9 knew it would not be an easy task and that it would require patience and careful planning.

--- 000 ---

It had been several weeks since Shawna had been given the mission to eliminate Operative Blue and although things had progressed slow at first she was finally close to her objective. She had discovered that Eliza enjoyed the company of women instead of men and used this as a way to get close. She had staged a fake encounter with her at a bar a few nights prior where the two of them had ended up back in a hotel room in bed together. Although Shawna had thought of trying to eliminate her target then she hesitated not having a full strategy planned out. But tonight she had a date planned and was ready to complete her contract. Shawna was dressed in a tight pair of jean shorts and a red-ish top which matched with the red-orange dye she had used in her hair for a disguise. She took a look at her self in the mirror.

"Just cause it is a mission that don't mean I cant look good" she said to herself with a little smile.

Moments later there was a knock at the motel door. Shawna walked over Shawna snapped into agent mode and walked over to the door. She peaked through the door peep and saw Operative Blue standing there. Shawna opened the door greeting Eliza with a hug. It was hard to deny that although Operative Blue was deadly she was also very attractive. Agent 9 would never admit it but Operative Blue had done a good job of seducing her last time and Agent 9 had enjoyed every minute of it. Without a thought the hug the undercover assassins shared turned into kissing.

"Hello Shawna" Operative Blue said as they kissed.

"Eliza--" Agent 9 replied as she kissed back.

Operative Blue closed the room door with her foot and continued to kiss her hot date. The two continued to kiss and play for a bit with Agent 9 being pressed against the wall and fondling Operative Blue's large perky breasts.

Agent 9 decided that she should make her move now before the situation could get any more complicated. She reached for her extending knife and made her move trying to jab her enemy in the back and take her down with a single slash.

"I thought you would have a better plan then just stabbing me in the back" Operative Blue whispered into Agent 9's ear.

Agent 9 froze for a moment realizing she had been discovered by Operative Blue. Agent 9 tried to stab but the knife was dodged and kicked from her hand. The two female assassins quickly exchanged blows trying to bunch and kick one another. For what seemed like minutes but in reality was only seconds the two fought. Operative Blue kicked off a wall flipping around Agent 9 and grabbing her by the neck.

"No-" Agent 9 let out as Operative Blue was able to choke her.

Agent 9 struggled unable to breath. This was it the woman thought. She would die here in the arms of Operative Blue. Agent 9 found it harder and harder to breathe - her vision started to blur and then finally went black.

-- 00 --

The eyes of the tan skinned red haired special agent slowly fluttered open. She welt tired and confused as she tried to piece together what had happened. She remembered setting a trap for Operative Blue -- she remembered a fight and then she remembered she lost.

"Oh are you awake now Agent 9?" a voice said.

Agent 9 started to come back to her senses and attempted to look around the room and move. She found she was immobile and that she was laying down on the motel room bed. The female assassin had been stripped to the nude and was tightly bound up with coils of black rope with matching black adhesive across her lips. Operative Blue was a few feet away going through Agent 9's gear.

"Mmmppphhhh!?" Agent 9 shouted through her gag as she wiggled in her bindings.

"I really expected more from you. There wasn't a single second where I thought I wasn't going to win" Operative Blue said mockingly as she turned to Agent 9.

"Mmmpphh" Agent 9 protested blushing slightly and feeling ashamed of how badly she had failed in her mission.

"I bet HQ will love to know that not only that I bested you but I kept you alive to interrogate. I have already arraigned for undercover transport to come and pick you up. In all honesty I didn't actually have to take all your clothes off but that seemed more fun and will probably be a nice gift for the guys that come and get you for HQ." Operative Blue continued with a smile.

Just then there was a knock at the motel door. Operative Blue looked at the door and then the clock hanging on the wall. It was far to soon for her teammates to have arrived to pick up the captive Agent 9.

"Who is it?" Operative Blue asked.

"Room service miss -- it was requested" a young female voice replied from the other side of the door.

Operative Blue moved to the door and looked through the peep hole to see a young blonde woman in her late teens to early twenties standing outside a motel uniform. Operative Blue quickly ran back over to the bed and threw several blankets over Agent 9's naked bound and gagged body.

"Don't move and don't make a sound or you and the girl will suffer." Operative Blue threatened before heading back to the door.

"I am sorry but we do not need any cleaning tonight -- please come back in the morning after I check out" Operative Blue said to the young woman after opening the front door.

Agent 9 not wanting to risk anything stayed still and quiet.

"Hello miss -- This desert was requested to be brought up. Where would you like me to place it?" the girl asked holding a strawberry frosted cake.

"It can be placed over there" Operative Blue said pointing to a table.

"Of course. It smells wonderful don't you think?" the blonde girl asked with a cute smile.

Operative Blue leaned in to smell the cake playing alone to not seem suspicious and took a sniff.

"My that is wonderful -- but also sickly sweet-" Operative Blue said.

Operative Blue then started to feel woozy and realized her mistake as the girl placed the cake. The blonde girl then spun around and kicked Operative Blue. The two began to fight and struggle with each other. Agent 9 could only hear what was going on from under the sheets of the bed. The commotion continued for another minute or two and then after two final thuds it was quiet once more.

Agent 9 breathed deeply as footsteps approached the bed. The blankets were removed revealing her still naked and restrained form. A golden haired girl wearing a motel uniform stood above her.

"Hahahaha" the girl laughed.

"Really Agent 9? I expected you to be dead by the time I arrived." The girl said.

"Mmmpphh?!" Agent 9 mumbled not knowing who the third player was.

"When I got this contract and heard you were also trying to get Operative Blue I figured I would let you do the hard work and I'll sweep in after -- and it worked like a charm." The blonde said pointing over to Operative Blue's body laying on the floor.

"Mmmppphh?!?!" Agent 9 protested so the unknown attacker.

"Taking you two out is defiantly going to bag me quite a bonus at the department. But -- I think we can have some fun first." She said with a smile running her hand down the soft smooth skin of Agent 9's bound body.

- 0 -

"Mmmppphhhh??!?!" both Agent 9 and Operative Blue moaned as they struggled against their bindings in the motel room.

The blonde unknown woman had taken the time to enjoy herself and use the two assassins how she wished. Operative Blue had been stripped of all her clothes and then restrained to the motel bed with chains and cuffs that the blonde girl had brought. A strong strip of tape had been placed on her mouth to keep her quiet. Agent 9 was still in her same restraints but was now laying on top of Operative Blue. A powerful vibrating strap-on had been secured to them both forcing Agent 9 and Operative Blue to grind against each other in desire letting out muffled moans constantly.

"You know this mission ended far better than I thought it would don't you two?" The woman asked.

Just then the blonde's communicator buzzed. She quickly grabbed it and spoke.

"Yes director -- I have neutralized Operative Blue as instructed -- Agent 9 was removed as well. Neither will ever be a problem again and their organizations will get the message. Understood director." The woman said before ending the call.

"Well thanks to you two I will be getting a nice big reward. And to top it off my boss seems to think you both are dead -- so it looks like I can keep you two as my play toys for as long as I like." She spoke looking at her captives where were still wiggling in their binds and grinding on each other like teenagers at a house party.

"Mmmpphh-" the two assassins moaned.

"I bet you two would make good test subjects for a new mind control device my department gave me to try out -- oh this will be a lot of fun." The woman said putting her hands on her hips and making a big grin.

THE END?