Lily's Condition

Story Info
Lily develops a hyperlactation condition and seeks treatment.
50.7k words
4.61
37.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is first and foremost a work of fantasy. I have tried emulate all the common themes and tropes of the hucow fantasy. As a result, the reader will find, within the story, a great many inaccuracies regarding human anatomy and physiology. These are intentional and designed to evoke common themes expressed by hucow enthusiasts.

In addition, Readers might find some of the language choices oddly jarring or out of place. Some of these choices are intended to reflect the thoughts and feelings of the characters However, the language is often intentionally harsh to evoke feelings of humiliation or degradation common within the hucow fantasy.

This story was both fun and challenging to write. While I understand that the subject matter may not appeal to everyone, it's my hope that those who are intrigued by the material do enjoy the story. I'm always open to feedback, and thank you.

1

The last two weeks had been a struggle for Lily. She was getting ready to begin her sophomore year at a prestigious and expensive university. She would never have afforded it were it not for her gymnastics scholarship. Training was year round, so she had not had much of a summer vacation. But she truly enjoyed her sport and her life. Lily passed her classes, placed high in her competitions, and even put together something of a social life in her meager spare time.

That was of course, until two weeks ago She had been tweaking her balance beam routine at the end of a long and exhausting day. Lily had slipped. Halfway through a simple cartwheel, she had toppled off the narrow beam and plummeted face first to the ground below. She had landed flat on her chest on the pads below.

It had looked worse than it was. Falls were nothing new to a gymnast as experienced as Lily. The team's doctor had looked her over and cleared her. Lily had felt more embarrassed than anything else. But she had called it quits for the day and gone home for a shower and a easy night.

The following morning she had felt a very unfamiliar discomfort. Lily was a small woman. She had the petite frame of a competitive gymnast. And intense training had added pounds of lean muscle to her slender body. She was used to feeling the soreness of overworked muscles. However, that morning the skin of her chest felt as though it was being stretched, as if it might be torn open. She had tried to ignore it, remaining confident that she would recover in time. Then, the days had dragged on. Rather then abating, the pain had only increased. Moreover, she realized that the pain was not coming from some distressed muscle deep in her chest. Lily was forced to admit to herself that the source of her discomfort was undeniably, and inexplicably, coming from her breasts.

Lily had never given her breasts much thought. Because, of course, there had never been much think about. As a girl, growing breasts had seemed like a rare benefit in the terrifying process of becoming a woman Unfortunately, after soldiering through puberty, Lily had wound up with nothing to show for it on her chest. Sometimes she wondered if her gymnastics training had stunted her development. But she had probably inherited her meager chest from her mother, who remained slim and flat to this day. Whatever the reason, Lily had grown to accept herself small endowment. Although, she sometimes felt slightly self-conscious at a competition while parading herself before the crowd in a skin tight leotard. But, whenever she looked at herself in the mirror, she ignored her meager buds to focus on the wonderful toned curves she had developed over years of training. She knew that boys might care about her chest, but she always had more important things to worry about than something as mundane as her tiny boobs.

That was, of course, until two weeks ago. Now, the pain had grown so bad that Lily could barely sleep. She tossed and turned fitfully all night and then woke up in agony. Lily dragged herself though her morning routine. It was a painful struggle just to pull on a shirt. She had never had much use for bras. For the first time, she was dreading her morning training session. At the gym, the team's doctor, Claire, pulled her aside before she even made it onto the floor.

Claire was a gem, smart, skilled, and dedicated to the girls on the squad. Whenever Lily heard of the horrors that other team doctors had put their gymnasts through, she shuddered and was thankful for Claire. Lily had not told anyone about her discomfort, but she found it very easy to confide in Claire. As she finished, Lily was on the verge of tears.

"It's just not getting any better" Lily sobbed, "every day, it's worse!"

Lily heard a twinge of panic in her own voice that unsettled her. Claire noticed it as well. The doc was frowning as Lily finished her tale. As Lily finished drying her eyes, Claire was pulling out her phone.

"I've heard of spike in cases lately, of a rare condition, but I'm not that familiar with it." Claire explained, then gave Lily a reassuring smile, "Luckily I know a doctor who is. A real expert."

Lily was confused and a bit alarmed. Claire had called it a condition. It could not be that serious, could it? she wondered. Certainly, she did not need an expert. This had to be an overreaction. Lily was about to tell Claire that she would just suck it up and go back out onto the floor. But Claire was suddenly talking with someone on the other end of her phone.

"Hi, Natalia," Claire began, and then "I think I have another case... Yes... That's right... Sounds perfect" and then "You take good care of her, she's one of my girls... You're a gem, honey."

Claire hung up and turned her attention back to Lily.

"They can fit you in right now." Claire said beaming, "Come on, I'll drive you there myself."

It was all happening so quickly. Not ten minutes ago Lily had been ready for a long day in the gym. Now the team doc was taking her to a expert in some rare medical condition. She wondered just how serious that condition might be. She also wondered how she would pay for any of it.

"I.. I.. I don't" Lily stammered, until Claire cut her off.

"Everything is taken care of, trust me" the doc said, cutting through Lily's concerns. The next thing she knew, Lily had grabbed her bag and was sliding into the passenger seat of Claire's Subaru.

On the way, Claire explained that she had know the doctor since med school. They remained close after graduation. She had gone into sports medicine, and he had built an incredible practice that catered to mostly wealthy and influential clients.

"His office doesn't even accept insurance," Claire explained, "cash accounts only."

"But I can't affo-"

"I told you, it's all taken care of." Claire said with a reassuring smile.

Lily felt overwhelmed, scared and small as she fidgeted with the bag in her lap. Claire pulled up in front of a fantastic building in an upscale shopping district. Lily's mouth dropped open as a uniformed valet opened the passenger door for her. She felt inadequate in her warm up suit and sandals, clutching her goodwill gym bag. Lily waited for Claire. The team doc flashed her prettiest smile and slid her arm around Lily's waist to lead her inside.

The practice's lobby was the most luxurious room that Lily had ever seen. Huge deep leather chairs lined the walls and were paired with immaculate glass side tables. A center table stood in the center of the room. It was made from a rich dark red wood that shimmered as the room's soft lights danced on its surface.

The only other person in the room was the practice's receptionist. She sat behind a long executive desk which was decorated solely with an expensive laptop and a single red rose in a crystal vase. The woman appeared to be in her mid twenties and could have easily passed for a supermodel. She stood on long slender legs and stepped out from behind her desk to greet them. Lily noticed her expensive black heels and the silk nylons. She was a head taller than Claire, who was herself a head taller than Lily. Looking up, Lily saw a friendly face with exotic features highlighted by minimal makeup. The woman's glasses drew focus to her gorgeous green eyes while making her look both stylish, smart, and a bit imposing, Lily suspected that her black hair, when not pulled into a tight bun, would fall down to her waist in shimmering dark sheet. Despite her poise, she softened when she greeted Claire, hugging the doc with the genuine warmth reserved for an old friend. She and Claire chatted softly and briefly while Lily stood awkwardly in the center of the room. After a few moments Claire returned to her.

"You're all set. They will take the best care of you" she assured Lily.

"Wait, you're not staying?" Lily's apprehension was growing.

"Trust me, Lily," the doc said with a grin, "you are in the best of hands. The doctor here is amazing, you'll see."

Then Claire was walking out the door. Lily was left alone and feeling out-of-place in the overly luxurious room accompanied only by the intimidatingly beautiful receptionist. She stood there for a few moments, looking around nervously.

"Please make yourself comfortable, Ma'am. The nurse will take you back shortly."

The receptionist's voice was so unexpected it startled Lily. Ma'am? she thought. That could not be her. She was not a 'Ma'am.' And definitely not a 'Ma'am' to such a sophisticated professional woman. She looked up, and was surprised to see the receptionist beaming down at her with a warm genuine smile and motioning her to one of the expensive leather seats.

"I'm Natalia" she said. "Please do let me know if there is anything you need."

Lily tried to smile as she sat, but the ache in her chest drew a wince. Her knees bounced nervously with her bag on her lap. Before long, a side door opened and the nurse stepped in.

The nurse was perhaps in her mid thirties. She was shorter than the receptionist, and lacked her supermodel features, but Lily found her breathtaking in her own right. Instead of wrinkled scrubs and scuffed tennis shoes, she was dressed an immaculate nurse's uniform. The nurse wore white flats and stockings under a knee length dress that was tailored for modesty yet managed to accentuate her delicious curves. Her lapels were starched flat against her chest and she wore a white cap with an embroidered red cross atop her flowing brunette curls. She had a look of vintage elegance. Lily stared at her with her mouth open.

"You must be Lily," she said in a posh British accent filled with genuine warmth, "I'm Jessica. If you'll come with me, the doctor will see you shortly."

Lily rose and followed. She was entranced. The day was becoming more and more surreal. Her experience with doctors had always involved overcrowded offices and uncomfortable exams. She had never imagined a place like this could exist. Her incredulity rose as Nurse Jessica led her into the exam room.

If the waiting room was elegant, the exam room was magnificent. The walls were finished with solid pine slabs that drank in the room's soft, cozy light. Instead of cold laminated fixtures, the walls were lined with hardwood cabinets topped with spectacular marble counter tops. But the room's true highlight was the massive exam chair in its center. At first glance, it resembled a supple over sized recliner upholstered in soft brown leather. But after taking a closer look, Lily realized that it was far more sophisticated. It was mounted to a swiveling arm that could be raised and lowered or reclined to any angle. It had built in storage compartments and attachments for various medical devices. The chair itself rested on an elegant, and expensive, antique rug.

As Lily stood transfixed a midst the room's luxury, Nurse Jessica pulled a soft linen sheet from a cabinet and draped it over the chair, carefully tucking it in. Then she came back for Lily, and led her to the corner behind an elegant folding room divider.

"You can store your things in here." the nurse said taking Lily's bag and stowing it in a large oak closet. "There's an examination gown in there for you as well.. I'll leave you to change and then please make yourself comfortable. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask. The doctor will see you shortly."

The nurse let herself out quietly, closing the room's massive oak door behind her. Lily took a moment to take in her new surroundings. As she started to strip a midst the room's decadence, she began to feel even more inadequate. It was not until it came time to take off her shirt that Lily was forced to tear her focus from the room and turn it inward on herself. Lily struggled to remove her top. Raising her arms caused the ache in her chest to spike into blossoms of genuine pain. She gingerly pulled her shirt away from hr chest, and then managed to peel it up and over her head. Her movements were slow and deliberate, yet they still upset her aching breasts to the point of near agony. When she was finally naked, Lily took a deep shuddering breath. She was both surprised and concerned at the effort it had taken. Lily sighed and reached into the closet for the exam gown. She was expecting an uncomfortable paper garment and was certain it would painfully chafe her tender chest. But instead, she received a pleasant surprise.

Hanging in the closet was a luxurious white silk robe on a mahogany hanger. Certainly this couldn't be for her, she thought But it was the only thing inside. She held it up to herself as she looked a full length mirror hanging on the wall. The robe looked like it would fit. Cut to hang just above her knees, she pulled it off the hanger with an excitement she hadn't felt since trying on her prom dress.

Of course the robe fit perfectly. She folded it around herself easily and cinched the belt to preserve her modesty. The silk felt wonderful on her skin and even her sore aching chest did not complain. Lily caught her reflection and realized the gown would not preserve much of her modesty after all. Her dark nipples were hard aching points that she could easily see through the thin fabric. As she looked herself up and down, Lily blushed. There was very little the silk could do to hide the dark furry thatch between her legs. Usually, Lily preferred to keep herself completely smooth. She would have been mortified to be seen in such an natural state. But the last two weeks had been such a struggle that she had forgiven herself this lapse in grooming. None of her teammates had seemed to notice, or care, in the showers. But now, as she stood in the magnificent exam room, and wore the luxurious silk robe, she looked at her unkempt fur, and felt more and more like an inadequate impostor.

She turned from the mirror and nervously climbed into the exam chair. The linens were soft and warm. Lily sunk into the leather and closed her eyes. She felt relaxed for the first time since waking. There was a soft knock on the door. Lily looked up and saw Nurse Jessica who had come to check on her. In her revealing gown, displayed before the handsome nurse, Lily found herself blushing uncontrollably. She desperately tried to hide her nervousness.

"Could I maybe, have a glass of water, please?" Lily asked, she sounded meek and small.

But the nurse excused herself immediately and returned carrying a serving tray with a glassware pitcher and a single tumbler. She filled the glass with ice cold water and a slice of lemon before handing it to Lily. Nurse Jessica excused herself again, smiling brightly as Lily stammered out a 'thank you.' The water was clean, cold and the best that Lily had ever tasted.

A few minutes later, there was another soft knock on the door,

"Come in," Lily said expecting the beautiful nurse again.

Instead a tall handsome man entered. He wore expensive shoes and pressed slacks with a matching belt. His expertly knotted silk tie was framed by a stethoscope hanging over his broad shoulders. His wore an immaculate white lab coat that matched his warm smile, but Lily found her gaze drawn to his soft blue eyes. He was fit with an athletic build, and the only thing that made her place him in his early forties was the peppering of gray hair at his temples.

"Good morning, you must be Lily." he said extending his hand.. She offered her hand and allowed him to grasp it in a strong but gentle grip. Lily made a some kind of sheepish noise in reply and felt herself smiling. She was trying to stifle a girlish giggle.

The doctor tapped his finger on a state of the art tablet, and then made a swiping gesture that transferred his display onto the large blank wall facing her chair. Apparently there was a hidden screen or projector. The high tech touch made the lavish room feel even more luxurious.

"Claire tells me that you've been experiencing some soreness..." he began, prompting her.

Lily immediately launched into her story. Despite her near nakedness, she found the doctor very easy to talk to, especially as she stared into his deep receptive blue eyes. She explained her fall, the growing pain that followed, and finished by telling him about her near breakdown that morning. He listened attentively. At some points he nodded and muttered to himself. At others he would furrow his brow in deep thought.

"Claire mentioned that you had some experience with... with... my condition?" Lily said when she was finished.

"First things first, Lily. It's true that we have seen unexpected rise in patients with your exact symptoms lately." he replied. "But the first thing we need to do is obtain an accurate diagnosis."

"So there's a cure?" she said, brightening.

"Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves." he replied cautiously. "I'll need to collect some data and conduct an exam."

Lily just nodded vigorously in reply. She was disturbingly aware that her nipples had never been this erect, but was unwilling to cross her arms over her aching chest. The doctor, of course, remained completely professional. When his gaze did wander over her body, his eyes were filled with clinical objectivity. The doctor produced a small clip like device and took Lily by the wrist. He clipped the device over her index finger and then gently laid her arm back down at her side. He pressed a button on the device, and the screen started to fill with numbers. The doctor looked away from her to review the data. Lily found herself a bit disappointed that his blue eyes had not taken even a sip of her aching but overly proud nipples.

The doctor began to explain that his practice was employing a new generation of medical sensors. They could provide real time data collection and logging, which was invaluable for his medical research.

"The downside," he explained, "is that they are quite sensitive, so you'll have to remain as still as you can."

Lily immediately froze her arm at her side as the Doctor continued. He reached over her and wrapped a cuff around the bicep of her other arm. He was careful to keep his tie and his stethoscope from brushing against her chest. Lily noted and appreciated this consideration, but she was beginning to wish that the handsome doctor would touch her.

As he sat back down, more numbers popped up on the display, and he reminded her again to be very still. He applied two matching sensors at her temples, and then produced a final sensor which looked like a small collar. Lily leaned forward for him and he very gently fastened it around her neck. She almost purred aloud as his strong hands wrapped around her delicate throat. Then she swallowed hard as he adjusted it. Lily felt her pulse quickening against his fingertips.

"There we go," he said, withdrawing his hands. The display was now alight with scrolling data. Lily felt odd as she watched to doctor scrutinize her body's intimate functioning details on the large screen. He explained that all her data would be logged to her file for later analysis. He then pulled off his stethoscope and put in the earpieces. He held the other end in his hand, and gently slipped it under her robe.