Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle Ch. 01

Story Info
Martin agrees to try hypnosis therapy to stop smoking.
2.8k words
4.23
8.7k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of being an on and off pack-a-day smoker Martin had once again decided to try and quite the bad habit. In the last he had tried the chewable gum, replacing cigarettes with toothpicks, and patches but nothing ever worked. One day a couple weeks ago one of his friends who had had similar issues had gone to see a hypnotherapist and since then had not had a single cigarette. His friend said he still visited the hypnotherapist for some follow up meetings but it had been well worth the time and money to kick such a unhealthy and expensive habit.

= = = = = = = = = = = Week One - First Appointment = = = = = = = = = =

Martin's friend had given him the business card for the hypnotherapist and today was the first meeting. Martin sat in the waiting room of the office fidgeting in the chair as he ran his fingers through his short brown hair. The young man had never seen any kind of doctor apart from a standard physician in his life so the thought of seeing someone like a therapist or hypnotherapist was uncomfortable.

"Thank you doctor. You have helped me and my wife so much" a man's voice echoed as the office door opened as a man and woman walked out.

"Its my job. I am glad to help. Just be sure to keep up with what we talked about and I'll see the both of you next time. And don't forget to bring your daughter -- I think since she is now 18 having her come to one of these may be very beneficial." The doctor replied before the couple left the waiting room.

"Mr. Martin Crawn I assume?" the hypnotherapist said looking at Martin who was still sitting in his chair.

"Yes sir" Martin responded standing up from his chair and extending his had for the hypnotherapist to shake.

The hypnotherapist shook Martins hand and then motioned him into his office and to a comfortable chair.

"I am Dr. Nathan Lyle -- I understand this is your first time seeing a specialist of my type. I hope you do not feel overly nervous or intimidated. The man said as he sat down in a chair next to Martin.

"Well this is a bit out of my wheelhouse -- but I hear you are good and you helped one of my friends quit smoking so hopefully you do the same." Martin explained feeling a bit calmer at the man's charm.

"Ah yes -- such a bad habit -- it can cause so many issues later in life -- mouth cancer, throat cancer, lung cancer, it can erode your teeth, shorten your lifespan, horrible. That is a popular thing I help with. I have gotten many more patience in the last year or so for that same issue and I'm glad to say one once has gone back to smoking." Dr. Lyle said confidently.

Dr. Lyle then grabbed a note pad and a pen and then clicked the pen three times. Before beginning to write on the paper.

"Now Mr. Crawn -- I'm sure you must have some wild ideas in your head of what I do as a Hypnotherapist -- how I can snap my fingers and make people bark like dogs or forget their fondest memories. I assure you it is far more complex than that and isn't the magic that the movies make it seem. It takes skill and practice and determination and time -- this is not a simple flick of the wrist like a witch from some television show." Dr. Nathan Lyle explained.

Although Dr; Lyle was right in his thought of what Martin had in his head Martin did not saw so. The new patient let out a small chuckle at the thought of the hypnotherapist being compared to a magician.

"Now Mr Crawn -- may I call you Martin?" the man asked his patient with a smile.

The young man reacted with a noiseless nod of approval.

"Martin before I can jump into helping you I need to better understand you -- your life -- like your living situation, family, friends, work, how bad your habit is and such" Dr. Lyle stated.

"Well -- I'm sure you probably know some of this but I'm 32 years old I currently live on my own with my dog. I have one younger brother and a older sister - -------------" Martin began.

For the next hour or so through Dr. Nathan Lyle line of questioning Martin explained a lot of his life and history from his childhood to his family connections, work, and love life. The entire time the hypnotherapist scribbled notes on his pad of paper with his patient unable to read the content. Every so often Dr. Lyle would adjust his glasses and look up from his notes with his piercing blue eyes and a small smile depending on the questioning.

"Well Martin I think that wraps up our session for today. You have given me a lot to think about on how to proceed with you. I think we should schedule a follow up meeting for next week -- same time if possible." Dr. Lyle said as he stood up from his chair and walked over to the office door to open it for his patient.

= = = = = = = = = = = Week Two -- Hypnosis Begins = = = = = = = = = = =

----- ----- Martin's Point Of View ----- -----

Just like the week before Martin found himself sitting in the waiting room of Hypnotherapist Dr. Nathan Lyle. Ha had arrived slightly earlier than planned due to less traffic than normal so he sat in silence. He was in the waiting room alone and the ticking of the clock was the only sound in the room apart from himself. He thought he could hear movement and muffled noise coming from inside Dr. Lyle's office but he was unable to make anything out.

Martin's green eyes scanned the waiting room. He looked through some of the magazines and inspirational posters on the walls. He even stood up a few times to stretch himself out and make a cup of tea from the machine on the counter in the corner of the room. About 10 minutes before his appointment was scheduled to start the unknown muffled sounds in the office seemed to stop. Just as the clock struck the office door opened and out walked the same couple Martin had seen the week before with the addition of a young slender blonde girl. Based off the conversation he had heard last week he assumed this cute young lady who was only a few years younger than him was the daughter of the couple.

"I think we made a real breakthrough today. I'm glad that your daughter was able to join for our session. Moving forward I would like to have her be more involved. Not every session -- but once a month or so would be refreshing for us all I think." Dr. Nathan Lyle spoke to the family.

The doctor walked with them to the exit door of the waiting room and waved as they left. Martin stood up from his seat tossing his finished cup of tea in the trash and shook the Hypnotherapist's hand.

"Ah Martin -- wonderful to see you again. I have put a lot of thought on how to approach you -- your situation I mean and I have a few ideas. Wont you come in."

Martin followed Dr. Lyle into his office and sat down on the same couch like seat as last week. The Hypnotherapist then sat down next to him. The two did a quick filler conversation about what had transpire in the last week and then went into starting Martin's treatment.

"Now Martin -- in order for this to work you need to remain calm and loose. If you are not relaxed and willing to accept the treatments I give you then it will not work." Dr. Nathan Lyle explained.

"Okay doc -- ill do my best" Martin said still a little nervous.

"Now -- Martin I need you to close your eyes. Take long deep breaths -- let the calm wash over you and penetrate you. You are safe in here ---- " The Hypnotherapist said as he walked over to the light switches and dimmed them slightly before walking back over to his chair and sitting down.

Martin tried as he was told and closed his eyes. The patient could hear Dr. Lyle's voice slowly giving him instructions on breathing and clearing his mind. After a few minutes Martin could feel a wave of calm crashing over his body almost feeling like he was going limp or numb but not quite. Martin began to slip into a trance of calm as Dr. Nathan Lyle's voice started to become more and more vague and distant.

"Now what I need you to do -- " the voice of Martin's Hypnotherapist said as it all trailed off into a blur.

As fast as it all became a fuzzy blank Martin came back from his calm trance. He opened his eyes back up and looked around the room. It felt like ha had only drifted for a minute but according to the clock in the room the entire hour appointment was about to be over. He couldn't remember anything after laying down and closing his eyes to the voice of Dr. Nathan Lyle who was sitting in the chair just as he had been before.

"Martin -- how do you feel?" the Hypnotherapist said to his patient.

"I -- umm -- well -- odd actually -- I feel like I dozed off for only a moment but clearly it was much longer than that." The patient explained as he sat up. His shirt seemed a bit crooked on him so he adjusted it and then stood up.

"That can sometimes happen in these kind of sessions. You may not remember it but hopefully you wont care any cigarettes. Lets schedule a follow-up meeting next week so check on your progress -- is the same time good for you again? The man asked looking at Martin from his chair.

"What? Oh yes yes next week same time is fine doc." Martin said.

Dr. Nathan Lyle stood up from his chair and walked to the office door opening it for Martin. As Martin walked out he saw an older woman possibly in her mid-40s or even 50s sitting alone in the waiting room. He walked out of the waiting room just as he heard Dr. Nathan Lyle's voice greeting the woman but unable to make out the words.

----- ----- Dr. Nathan Lyle's Point Of View ----- -----

Martin tried as he was told and closed his eyes. The patient could hear Dr. Lyle's voice slowly giving him instructions on breathing and clearing his mind. After a few minutes Martin could feel a wave of calm crashing over his body almost feeling like he was going limp or numb but not quite. Martin began to slip into a trance of calm as Dr. Nathan Lyle's voice started to become more and more vague and distant.

"Now what I need you to do -- "Martin's Hypnotherapist said as he saw Martin start to enter a trance.

"- is just stay nice and calm allow the waves of relaxation to overtake you. Follow and listen to my voice. Nothing else matters other than my voice and my orders - You will follow my commands -- you will stop smoking -- you will not have the desire to smoke until our next meeting." Dr. Lyle continued as Martin was not clearly in the Hypnotherapist's hypnosis.

"When I click my pen three times you will fall under my deeper trance -- you will submit -- you will become nothing more than an obedient cock whore for me and obey every command" the man added with an evil grin.

Martin made no movements as Dr. Lyle said the words. The patient was unaware of anything going on. Dr. Lyle twirled his pen around his fingers and then started to click it -- once -- twice -- three times. Martin's eyes opened up but he did not move.

"Sit up" Dr. Lyle ordered.

Martin sat up with a dazed glossy look in his eyes like he was sleepwalking or brainwashed.

"Get to your knees" Dr. Lyle commanded as he stood up putting his notepad and pen on the table.

Martin's Hypnotherapist then unzipped his pants and belt letting them drop to his ankles before ordering the hypnotized Martin to suck on his cock like a lollipop. Martin's body did as the doctor commanded grabbing the hard pulsing cock and licking it. Martin's Hypnotherapist then told Martin to suck on his cock and balls like a good slut -- and Martin again did as he was told.

"Good Martin -- I wonder if you had ever pleased a man or thought of pleasing a man before I hypnotized you" Dr. Lyle thought out loud as he pumped his cock into the mouth of his brainwashed patient.

Drool dripped from Martin's mouth and onto the floor as Dr. Lyle's cock went back and forth balls slapping against Martin's chin. Martin was far from the first patient that this Hypnotherapist had controlled in this manner but it didn't change how fun and exciting it was to add a new slave to the list.

"Call me daddy Martin -- call be master" Dr. Lyle ordered.

With the doctor's hard 7 inch cock still in his mouth Martin choked while mumbling the words 'daddy' and 'master' as more saliva dripped from his lips and landing on his kneeling legs.

"That never gets old" Dr. Nathan Lyle said with a chuckle.

The Hypnotherapist stuffed his cock in Martin's mouth harder and faster as he got closer and closer to climax and satisfaction. After an increasingly aggressive mouth fucking Dr. Nathan Lyle exploded in Martin's mouth as well as all over the hypnotized man's face.

"Now that's not that bad a look for you" Dr, Lyle said with a laugh looking at the cum covered face of his patient who was still on his knees. "Now go clean yourself up in my office bathroom" Dr Lyle ordered as he pointed to a small personal washroom in his office.

The young man did as he was commanded and stoop up from his kneeling position cum dripping down his face and out of his mouth. He walked to the washroom like a sleepwalker and turned the sink on cleaning himself up. When Martin was all clean again he was ordered to get back onto the couch like he had been at the start of the trance. Dr. Nathan Lyle fixed himself up and took his original seat as well.

"Now Martin -- just as I clicked this pen three times to make u my cumdump whore -- when I click it three times again you will resort back to your original self with no memory of any of this. You will not smoke or desire to smoke until for a week until our next meeting." Dr. Lyle commanded.

Dr. Lyle twirled his pen around his fingers like before and then started to click it -- once -- twice -- three times. Martin came back from his calm trance unaware of anything. It felt like he had only drifted for a minute but according to the clock in the room the entire hour appointment was about to be over. He couldn't remember anything after laying down and closing his eyes to the voice of Dr. Lyle who was sitting in the chair just as he had been before.

"Martin -- how do you feel?" the Hypnotherapist said to Martin.

"I -- umm -- well -- odd actually -- I feel like I dozed off for only a moment but clearly it was much longer than that." The patient explained as he sat up. His shirt seemed a bit crooked on him so he adjusted it and then stood up.

"That can sometimes happen in these kind of sessions. You may not remember it but hopefully you wont care any cigarettes. Lets schedule a follow-up meeting next week so check on your progress -- is the same time good for you again?" The man asked looking at Martin from his chair.

"What? Oh yes yes next week same time is fine doc." Martin said.

Dr. Nathan Lyle stood up from his chair and walked to the office door opening it for Martin. As Martin walked out he saw an older woman possibly in her mid-40s or even 50s sitting alone in the waiting room. Dr. Lyle watched Martin walk out and then looked at his next prey -- or patient.