Assassins MC Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This I didn't know. I came in at the last minute and took Ben's spot? I will have to keep an eye on that. I don't want him to feel like I stole something from him. We've always been close, but even so, I can see it becoming a problem once he finds out, if he doesn't already know. Beth continued.

"Outside of your home you have a certain status that people recognize. However, inside the home, you must be obedient. I know we keep using that word and you're probably tired of hearing it, but it is what you need to be. You must show yourself capable of giving yourself freely to your guardian and show him unyielding loyalty. Only by doing this do you make yourself trustworthy to the club. You then get the privileges that are afforded to you in the outside world. We, the women, are just as important as the men. The men make the decisions, but they also take on all the risks and dangers. It's not uncommon for members to be killed or go missing in their jobs. It's a risky business for them."

"We don't have that risk and are insulated from it, but we are what makes the club's business run. Without us, it wouldn't operate, and without the men, we wouldn't have the safety and security that we do. The price we pay is subservience and service to our man. I say man because for each of us it only comes down to one man: our guardian. All our focus is put on him. We don't have to worry about the big picture. It gives you a sense of calm and wellbeing once you get used to it. That's why it's extremely rare for women to buck the system or try to leave. I've only heard it happening a couple of times."

"Why did they do that if you don't mind me asking?"

"In one of those times, the man was being abusive. The woman was being made to live in a cage at home and beaten every night. She was being pimped out to anyone that would pay and just generally treated horribly. She left him and attempted to run away. The club naturally found her, with her being chipped and all, and brought her back in. When she explained what had happened her guardian was recalled, and his club affiliation terminated. Of course, that meant immediate retirement."

"What do you mean, retirement?"

"I mean, he was executed."

"What happened to the woman?"

"After extensive counseling and therapy, she was assigned a new guardian and resumed her job at the company. From what I've heard she's doing well."

"What about the other one?"

"The woman worked in one of the club's underground labs. She conspired with a male employee, a non-club member, to steal some narcotics and money, and attempted to leave the country. She tried to get a doctor to remove the tracking chip, but most doctors that you run across will know who to contact when they see that, and he did. They picked both up and were both immediately retired. So, as you can see, the club will give you a chance if you screw up, but if you betray them, your life is forfeit."

The ladies went on asking Beth various other questions, but it always came back around to sex and what they were expected to do. I broke in and told the women to clear the table and to clean up. When they were done, I wanted to see them in the living room. I turned on the TV and watched a show until they all came out.

I waited for them to be seated.

"I've noticed a good amount of the conversation has always come back around to sex. I want to get that out of the way. I will take Julie back to my room. While I do that, I want both you women to strip and kneel on the floor, exactly as Beth was doing when we first arrived. You will wait there for me until we return. You will keep your heels on and have your legs spread wide. You can talk between yourselves but not move. You may use the bathroom if necessary, but otherwise remain in position."

With that, I grabbed Julie's hand and we walked to my room. I was nervous. I've seen videos of people having sex, hell, I've seen hundreds, but that wasn't helping me. Sensing my nervousness Julie turned and kissed me. She told me that she was honored to be my first and wanted it to be special. After saying that she pushed me back onto the bed and I sat there watching her.

She started by lifting her dress above her head. I had seen her naked twice before, but those times were from a distance. Up close she was even more beautiful. Since she had removed her underwear earlier, she stood in front of me naked. I wanted to reach out and grab her, but I remained still and continued to watch. Her breasts just sat there, perky and at attention. She then walked over to me and pulled me up.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head, pausing to kiss me on my lips and one on my chest. She then reached down and undid my belt, pulling it free and tossing it on the floor. My pants were next. She undid the clasp on my jeans, went down on her knees, and pulled them down my legs slowly. I stepped out of them and she put them to the side. She paused, reached up, and grabbed my growing erection through my underwear. She didn't immediately pull them down, but rather kept rubbing my cock. She did this slowly for about a minute, all the while with her face only inches from my waist.

Once she had enough, she leaned in and kissed my dick, again through the fabric of my underwear. She moved her mouth around on it, spreading her lips wide enough to take the width of it in her mouth. This was driving me crazy. I thought I would cum right then and there. I started to take a deep breath in anticipation of ejaculating when she stopped and said,

"Not yet. I have more planned for you."

She then hooked her finger on my underwear and slid them slowly down. When my cock was free, all 8 inches sprung right up and almost hit her in the face. She backed up a little and giggled.

"Wow, that's a big boy. Wide too. I'll have to go slow to make sure you don't injure me."

I was wide. I had a normal length, well, a little bigger at 8 inches, but it was my width that stood out. I have always been embarrassed about my penis. When you're young you're always embarrassed about being naked, but when I got older and played sports in school, I noticed my dick was wider than anyone else's when we showered. I mean, not freakishly so, but enough that it made me self-conscious. It was the reason I didn't have a girlfriend until Julie. I was always afraid of being made fun of if a girl got a look at it. I was glad it didn't seem to bother her.

She pushed me back onto the bed and I laid lengthwise with my head on the pillow. She climbed in bed with me after kicking off her heels, moved between my legs, grabbed my dick, and started stroking it. After rubbing it slowly for a minute I started building back up toward climax. Again, she slowed down.

"Ok Rich, I'm going to climb on top of you. Do you know what 69 is?" All I could say is,

"Yes."

Honestly, I could barely talk. My mind had shriveled to a laser focus, and that focus was on my dick. It was all I could feel, all I could think about. She then flipped around, straddling her legs on the outside of my shoulders, and leaned forward. Her vagina was perfectly level with my face. I stopped and admired it. She had the perfect pubic mound. Her vulva was plump and rounded, and her vaginal lips were light in color, almost a pale pink, extending out only about a quarter inch. They ran the length of her vulva and were nice and tight. I reached up and put my finger on her vagina near the opening, then remembered seeing videos of the clitoris online in some porn. I moved my finger slightly into the opening, picked up some natural lubricant from her now wet pussy, and moved upward. I used the fingers on my left hand to spread her apart a bit as I had seen, and out popped her clit. It had the appearance of a little white bean, and I didn't think something so small could give her much pleasure, but when I touched it, I found out I was wrong.

During this time, she had taken my dick in her mouth and was slowly moving up and down, taking as much as she could. I couldn't see what she was doing, but I could feel it. It was the greatest feeling I had ever had in my life! When I touched her clitoris, she almost jumped off me. Her mouth came off my dick and she let out a moan. I started moving my finger back and forth over her clit and she started grinding her hips up and down. She resumed what she was doing, taking my dick back in her mouth and working her way up and down again. I continued like this for a bit when I just had to have a taste of that beautiful pussy.

I removed my hands from her, placing them behind her, and grabbed her ass. I pulled her down onto my mouth, opened, and took a big mouthful, sucking in and getting as much of it as I could. She seemed to approve of this and started to grind on me. I then took my tongue, and with a little effort, was able to locate her clit again. I'll have to admit, it was a little difficult moving my tongue around enough to keep it exposed. Once I had a good idea of how to do it with a combination of my lips and tongue, I started circling it, moving my tongue around clockwise, then switching to counterclockwise. I would vary it, also moving up and down. All the effort was paying off. She was speeding up her grinding and I could feel her sucking on my cock stronger and faster. When it reached a point that I thought both of us would explode, she stopped and jumped up.

She quickly turned around, and when I looked up, she had an expression on her face that I hadn't seen before. That quiet, shy girl I would sit with at lunch had turned into an animal. She had a wild, hungry look in her eyes that told me to hold on, this ride was about to get crazy. She straddled me, grabbed my dick, and lifted it straight up. She guided me around until my head found her opening. She then lowered herself slowly onto me. It was difficult for her to work it in, given my width, but she was determined. I couldn't tell by her grimace whether she was enjoying it or hating it, but she kept going until she put every inch inside her. When she had bottomed out, she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Damn Rich, that fills me up. I love the feel of you inside me. I've never felt this full before."

She started to rise slowly, and when she almost lifted herself off, she slid back down slowly. She had a look of concentration on her face, no doubt wondering if she would be split in half by what she was riding. Her motions became a little faster as she worked her way up and down. She started gaining confidence and working with me faster. It started feeling good and I grabbed her hips and started moving my hips up to meet hers on her downward motion. We continued like this for a few minutes when that hungry, wild look returned to her face. She picked up speed and announced loud enough that I was sure the other women heard, "Fuck me, Rich. Fuck me hard!"

Good Lord that got me going. I increased my pace to match hers, just to have her move faster, causing me to increase my pace again. After another minute or two she was slamming herself down, tensing her vagina and hips, and it seemed trying to pull my dick off when she lifted. When we were fucking as hard and as fast as I could imagine two people could, she yelled out again, "Give it to me! I want you to cum inside me now!"

That was all I needed. Just her saying that took me over the top. I tensed up, made one final thrust forward, and exploded inside her. When she felt this she got really tense, threw her head back, and started moaning loudly. I felt her body start to jerk, tense up, and relax as she threw her hips forward, gripping my dick like a vice as she did. Wave after wave of this continued for a while. I don't know how long, but probably only lasted a minute or so. I was lost in time; I was in heaven. As her waves of orgasm subsided, she started to go limp, slowly lowering herself down on my chest. She kissed me deeply when she did, sliding her tongue in and I think trying to find my tonsils. After we locked lips and had our tongues dance around for a bit, she lifted her head, placed it on my shoulder, and just laid there. My dick was still inside her, relaxing by the minute. Occasionally, I could feel her tense up around it as if she were checking to see if it were still there.

My mind was blown. I was no longer a virgin. I kicked myself, wondering why it took me so long to have sex. I thanked my good fortune that it was Julie that took my virginity. I know she was sorry she didn't have her first time with me, but her experience, however bad it was that gave it to her, allowed her to guide me through this. She may not have given me her virginity, but she gave me a first experience I will never forget. To me, that was just as special, if not more so. I loved her for giving herself to me and I wouldn't blame her if she were against sex and hated men for being treated the way she had. This woman was special, and I had to ensure I held onto her. I intended, at that moment, to never let her go.

"Julie, I want to say you were incredible. That was the greatest experience of my life, and I'm so happy that I had my first time with such a wonderful woman. I love you."

Julie lifted her head, propped in on her hand so she was looking me in the face, and said,

"I love you too Rich. It was an honor being your first. That was the greatest sex I've ever had, and it was more to do with how you treated me than your dick, but your dick was amazing! That was the first time I felt respected and loved when having sex. That asshole made me have sex with him a lot and on occasion a friend or two of his. During all those times I never felt I was more than a fuck doll for them. I was just there to be used, and I never had an orgasm no matter how much they fucked me. You were different. I felt you responding to my desires.

"When you touched my clit, I felt an electric shock go through me. None of those bastards took the time to do what pleasured me, it was just all about them. You took the time to do that, to make me feel pleasure, to feel loved. And when you started pulling me down on you, I was in heaven. Rich, I love you too. You may not have been my first, but you're the first time I've had an orgasm during sex. Thank you! Oh, and don't worry about me getting pregnant. Both Mom and I are on the pill. We had to; we couldn't risk getting pregnant."

We hugged for a few more minutes, kissed, then got up. I told Julie to clean herself up and come out to the living room naked. She put her heels back on and walked out of the room toward the bathroom as if walking naked around the house was already natural for her. Hell, the way Julie and her mom were treated, it may well be. I cleaned myself up and walked out to Nicole and Beth. The night was not over yet.

12