All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 13'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

good writing but frustrating reasoning again. And Rich gets conscience pangs every time he sees another stranger coopted into this criminal world, but sees no problem in the treatment of his own women? Seriously, the women were enthusiastically participating in the whorefest after having been abused so much, and all they needed to do was dehumanize the men in their minds? If only it was that easy... And Rich just decided with Roger to have a standing agreement to share the women, just like that, no muss no fuss, and the women just go along with it without any conflicting feelings? And fucking two mother-daughter duos is no problem for anyone's conscience? And Susan indeed is a coldhearted whore if she is so approving of all this, sorry, but I find the occasional attempts at justification of this lifestyle, supposedly women choose to do this because they get more power and money, quite ridiculous, because it is absurd to say they have power when they don't even have power over their own bodies, they cannot make choices at even the very basic level of their existence, so any idea that they have power is an illusion at best, and at worst a perpetuation of a cycle of abuse where the person who is abused takes it out on others who are weaker... Sometimes this story seems like an elaborate incel fantasy with the way it ignores some basic moral and biological imperatives and tries to make this criminal gang (and yes, people like Susan and Rich are part and parcel of the criminality) seem better than they are. You are a good writer, I just wish the content had a better moral spine though and acknowledge the fundamental evil at the foundation of the Assassins instead of trying to twist it around like, for example, this latest foreshadowing how supposedly Rich is going to have to be more controlling of the women as if it's a good thing, when in reality it is just a part of the whole criminality of this enterprise... Nonconsent is a specific genre, and one of the key principles is that the person who is forced/coerced into sex is cognizant of that and there is a clear moral and mental imbalance between the abuser and the abused, whereas this story keeps trying to portray the sex with these core women as if it was consensual...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m afraid on this chapter I have to side with your regular anonymous posting critic over chosen character reactions. If it had been a quick rescue, without the numerous rapes and sexual assaults by Miguel and his men, I could see Penny forgiving him and being joyous over the rescue. Unfortunately it lasted long enough she began to question and lose faith. It is a form of betrayal not living up to your promises. She was stuck with an impending grim fate and her ‘knight’ was nowhere to be seen.

To me, that should have gotten a reaction similar to Julie’s anger along with all the emotional pain from the rapes. It will take a concerted effort on Rich’s part to make her feel enveloped in protection again. Dare I say, even another incident against herself or another one of the ladies may need to happen and be handled quickly and with utmost force by him in order to begin bringing a sense of peace back to her. Her real savior(s) were Julie and her mother. Rich was just ‘also there’ along with her father. He should end up in the boat with Roger as far as trust for a while. Ben’s contrite behavior seems an impossibly quick turn around given his repeated vehement actions towards Penny even when confronted.

Penny needs counseling from her mother or another club psychologist/psychiatrist, if there are any, to help her. Rich should also ask Susan to teach his women as many skills as possible, evaluate his house and property for a thorough surveillance system able to catch any breaches as well as catching movement close to his perimeter. Defensive weapons, rooms etc also considered. He also should apologize to Susan and Roger for his failure of their daughter. He doesn’t owe them an apology by club rules but he should. I’m sure Susan is raring to do more and fuming a bit herself so giving her carte blanche to do for her daughter may be advised.

Very regular checkins should happen across the board from all the ladies so if one doesn’t happen he knows there is a problem. In addition code words or phrases or something as an emergency code should be established with each of the ladies as well. Specific ones for each as another precaution. Rich should keep someone with Penny as much as possible. Julie will likely do that anyway.

Then he waits for actual forgiveness from his women.

Since he may have blown that they have trackers in talking with Thomas he needs to add more trackers to them. In jewelry, clothing, hair clasp and such as both a backup and as a decoy. If things should go south again with Miguel and the Mayans giving them something to find will be an edge but then none of them, including Miguel, gets to leave breathing.

To the anonymous first poster critic, I wish the comments still allowed more than one comment per chapter. I think some interesting discussions could occur. Do you think there is an element of Stockholm Syndrome in the voluntary participation by the ladies that annoy you? Are you familiar with “Consensually Non-consensual”? I see some similarity with the cooperation/participation of the ladies in what is ultimately an externally controlled life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I cant believe how passive Rich is, its like the story is not even about him just the women getting abused infront of him all the time while he litterally does nothing but promise

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yep trouble with Julie is starting up, Rich appears as useless. Soon someone will attempt to kill him and take his women.

3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES