Assassins MC Pt. 14

Story Info
Isabella.
10.9k words
4.78
10.9k
8

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise showed, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Isabella

Penny rested for the rest of the weekend. Julie tended to her and ensured Penny had everything she needed. I monitored how she was doing, along with Beth and Nicole. Susan came by at least 5 more times to check on her. I lost count from being so tired, as I hadn't slept well since Thursday night. Penny slowly grew stronger until she could walk around herself. By Monday she was looking much better, but still slow. It would take another week before she returned to school.

Penny had to drop out of sports. Her injuries, while not stopping her from attending school, still didn't allow her to put a strain on herself. What was worse was her emotional trauma. She was afraid to be anywhere by herself. Penny was always a brave, self-assured woman, and to see her like this was difficult. She would eventually return to normal, but that would take time and support from all of us, but mostly from Julie, who hardly left her side.

I talked to Beth and Nicole together to tell them I would take more of an interest in their lives, including work. I wanted to attend work with them to get a basic understanding of what they did. Beth was understanding of it, but Nicole was unsure what my motives were. Both women liked the fact I was taking an interest and welcomed the attention.

I also talked with Julie and Penny, explaining to them my plan to get more involved. I brought up to Julie the idea of teaching everyone some basic self-defense. She liked that idea, and Penny was all for it. Julie even suggested getting Susan involved, since she had more experience. I told her that was a great idea, and I would investigate it. When Susan came by one night, I asked her about the classes. She told me she could spare one night a week, and since we had a gym in our basement, she could do it in our house.

For the next two weeks, I made it a priority to visit Beth and Nicole at work. Penny was still in school, nothing much I could do there, and Julie had her school and training. I attended training with her twice to observe. Julie was becoming very proficient, and I didn't think was long before she would graduate to other disciplines. She was becoming extremely dangerous, and I was sorry for anyone that crossed her the wrong way.

I visited Beth a few times two weeks at Santana. I wanted to wear my club vest to work with her, but she told me that was a bad idea. The president and CEO didn't know who was calling the shots, and if I walked in with my vest, it would put a huge target right on her. She explained anonymity protected her in case the president turned on the club if he was arrested. I told her we pay him to get arrested. A sizeable amount of money, in fact, but she told me she never trusted the man. I went along with her recommendation, and I became an intern working with her for a few days.

She worked in a large office area comprising around thirty employees on the second floor. I was less than impressed when she took me to her cubicle where she worked; she didn't even have the big office in their division. She explained again about the importance of anonymity, and I realized how little I knew about how everything operated. The only people who understood who Beth was were all associated, and they ran the distinct divisions within Santana.

At least she had a nice cubicle. She had the usual chair and computer and had pictures of her, my father, and me. She had a bunch of pictures of us during the two years I lived with them before he died. She missed him and that time a lot, judging by the number of pictures. She had little figurines of animals around her desk, with some fake plants hung from the top of the dividers. It was cozy and almost exactly what I expected. She even had a diffuser spraying tea tree oil; it smelled nice.

She would send a daily e-mail to the president telling him of any business decisions that he would then announce. They routed these emails to look like it came from the Assassins directly. Once the president sent out the directions to the distinct divisions, the women who were division leaders would answer to Beth, also routed to look like emails went to the Assassins. It all seemed way too complicated, but I would come to see the wisdom of anonymity in the future.

While I was there, I noticed some men hitting on her, no doubt a reaction to the sexier clothes I told her to wear. She was always abrupt with them when I was with her. A few times when she wasn't aware, I noticed Beth act differently. They would touch her ass or her legs, and she would laugh it off. When I asked her about it, she seemed embarrassed but told me that's the price of doing business and staying anonymous. I didn't buy that, but I let it go.

The big event that stood out to me was when she was called into the supervisor's office, the guy who occupied the big office I thought Beth should have. I could position myself to see into his office, but blend into the rest of the employees in the outer area. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but Beth's demeanor told me all I needed to hear.

As he was berating her for something, she just put her head down and put her hands behind her back. That was an odd reaction for Beth. He continued to talk to her, obviously upset about something, and she just stood there taking it, looking meek. When she came out, I thought I saw a smile on her face. I asked her about what he wanted, and she told me he was mad about some missing report. She could pull it up and give it to him within ten minutes.

I thought nothing else about it. But later that night when we're having sex Beth was more animated than usual, really getting into it, but it looked like she was a million miles away. She was imagining something that didn't have to do with me, but it was working for her. She had a rocking orgasm from whatever it was. Only much later would I piece together what had made her that excited, humiliation. She played coy about what excited her so much, telling me she was imagining me taking her at work, but I knew she was lying. This was the beginning of her quest chasing humiliation, and when it ended, it almost destroyed her.

I also visited Nicole a few times over those two weeks, and this was my first time at Pillar. The building was rather large, occupying multiple floors. The labs were on the first floor and in the basement. The upper floors housed the administrative, sales, and executive offices. Nicole's office was on the second floor, as she was the head of the research division. However, she spent a considerable amount of time in the ten labs that occupied the building. She told me that was the only way she knew to monitor how each project was going.

She was way too busy, and that fact stood out immediately. She was being pulled between her supervisory duties and those of a chemist and researcher. I sat down with her at lunch one day and asked her about her hectic pace. She looked like she was about to break down crying, and said, "Rich, this is becoming too much. I must approve projects, supervise them, and monitor them. I'm pulled in too many directions."

I asked her, "Where is your staff? You must have people working for you?"

"I do, but I only have ten people." Nicole explained, "I can't expect them to do everything, they're already overburdened as it is."

"Why don't you get a bigger staff if yours is too small?" I asked.

That's when I learned I was not doing my job correctly. Nicole explained she didn't know that she could do that and didn't want to cause any trouble. She didn't know exactly what she could do beyond approving projects, monitoring them, and reporting the results back to the club's representative, who was a club associated woman.

I called Roger and inquired about Nicole's authority. He explained she could do what I approved. If I approved a bigger staff, then we could gain people. It was ultimately up to me. Up to me? I'm a young kid, what did I know. Roger explained it was best to take Nicole's counsel of what she needed, but the ultimate authority rested with me as a club member. That was how everything was set up. Even with Beth, I had the ultimate authority to approve or reject her directives she sent to the president. I didn't think I knew enough to override Beth, but I could help Nicole.

It turned out that Nicole started this job with little guidance. I thought the club provided the guidance, but it was supposed to be me. Roger knew I was clueless, but didn't let on to see what I would do. This would be my first test. He knew Nicole was spinning, but if it didn't interfere with the profits, he let it go. He wanted me to know what my inattention was costing one of my women, and the message came across loud and clear.

I took Nicole's recommendation for the size of her staff and made it happen. I notified Roger I needed fifteen more people, five of which needed some advanced schooling, and over the next month gained the women for those spots. We sent five to training, and Nicole could finally be only the head of the research division and not hold five other jobs at the same time.

I spoke with the IT department at the company about the location app. They taught me how to set up places. These would be where each woman would normally be during the day and night. I could set it up to give me a notice when they arrived and left each location. I could also set an alarm when they were outside of a set zone, wandering into a part of town or place where they wouldn't have any business being in. I didn't know this existed. They could have warned me Penny was in trouble. I kicked myself for not paying closer attention. I set up places for each woman and explained to them what I expected their routine to be. I also told them to vary their routine slightly each day, driving home a different way, leaving a little earlier or later. This way someone would have a harder time keeping up with them and not knowing their exact locations.

I brought back the morning inspections. I still required the women to wear the clothes I approved of, but this wasn't for that. Each woman would inform me of their plans for that day, and if they were doing anything or going anywhere unusual. I wanted to ensure I was up on everyone's daily schedule so I wouldn't be surprised like I was with Penny. Everyone appreciated that and was happy I was paying close attention to them.

A less popular decision was to enforce the home attire. I had been lax on them, wearing their corsets at home, letting them wear casual clothes. I was seeing an uptick in attitudes from everyone when it came to chores around the house. The jobs were not getting done or would take days to complete. The cleanliness of the house was going downhill fast, with regular cleaning not getting done unless I became upset. A few times I had to administer punishments; either more chores, a spanking, corner time, loss of privileges, or a combination of those.

I didn't totally agree with the club's treating of women as property, but to adhere to the club's rules, and have the house and their jobs run smoothly, the women would need to be more obedient. What I noticed was that being in charge removed responsibility from women to monitor themselves. If didn't require them to do something, they didn't have to do it. I had the responsibility to make the rules, to enforce the rules, and to bring down punishment if they did not follow the rules. When I became lax, everything slid.

I started becoming stricter, punishing more often when a job wasn't done on time, wasn't completed, or wasn't done properly. I thought the women would fight back, but the opposite happened; they became happier. When I asked them about it, I was told they liked the attention, and they didn't feel the pressure or the responsibility of running the house if I was doing it. It left them free to concentrate on their jobs, leaving them with more free time. They wanted me to be in control, so they didn't have to be. They also didn't mind the punishments, especially Julie and Penny. Those two were unique, and I was sure they purposely tried to get in trouble just to get punished.

I know this is all boring stuff, but it leads somewhere. While I was learning the full scope of my responsibilities, all of which were not given to me at once, everyone was working out our relationships. I was straddling the gap between how the club operated and how I felt about the club's treatment of women. I couldn't play both sides forever, and eventually, I would need to step in one direction. I decided to not jeopardize being removed and exposing the women to new guardians. I would need to embrace the club. The women seemed happier when I became stricter, but I was sure if I gave them the choice, they would choose not to be property.

After a few weeks, they informed me to be at the clubhouse for a meeting. I was worried I would get my ass handed to me for letting Miguel live and for not noticing Penny was missing for hours. I was dreading this meeting, but I knew it was inevitable. Time to face the music. I just hoped I wasn't in too much trouble.

When I arrived and entered, Roger and John greeted me. There were 5 Mayans and a few club members in the room. John told me to follow him and Roger upstairs to his office, which I did. Noticeably absent was John's entertainment women. His secretary wasn't even at her post. This was in the middle of the afternoon and very odd. I was getting vibes from gangster movies, and I half expected a plastic tarp on the floor of John's office.

When we entered his office, Thomas Rodriguez, the leader of the Mayans, was sitting in one chair. Sitting next to Thomas was a beautiful Latina, absolutely breath-taking. She looked to be about my age, and she wore a form-fitting white dress. Everyone stood up to greet me, but I couldn't take my eyes off this beauty. Her skin was light brown and almost glowing. She had blue eyes, near teal in color, with long black hair that came down to her lower back. She stood about 5'8, but in her heels, she was almost 6'. She had on dark eyeshadow which made her blue eyes more striking. Her lips were dark red, and she wore gold earrings. When she turned, I could see she had nice, rounded hips, and her ass was something out of a wet dream.

Thomas came over and shook my hand, but the woman just stood back.

Thomas spoke first. "Rich, it's good to see you. How is Penny? Roger told me she recovered, but I wanted to make sure she was ok from you."

I answered, "Penny is doing well. She's back at school now. Physically she's good, but still not up to 100%. She had to drop back from sports for the time being until she's fully healed up. Psychologically, she's having a harder time. She's nervous about being on her own, but luckily Julie is stepping in to help her, driving her to and from school. I'm sure she will fully recover, but it may take a while."

Thomas looked a little sad and shook his head. He continued, "Tell her I wish her a speedy recovery. Just so you know, I have sent away Miguel. He is back living with some of our relatives in another country and will no longer be bothering you. He's no longer associated with the Mayans.

I answered, "Thank you for taking care of him, getting him to a place he can no longer cause us any problems."

Thomas asked, "That brings me to my next question. Are you married to any of your women? I don't mean to be too forward, but you must have at least one of them you plan on marrying if I may ask."

I thought this an odd question, but I answered truthfully, "I thought I was, but circumstances as of late have me leaning against that."

"Hold on Rich, I thought you were marrying Julie?" Roger asked.

"Roger, I haven't kept you in the loop with our relationships, but I think you should know, being her father, that Penny and Julie are a couple now, much more so than Julie and I were." I answered.

Roger looked surprised, but it didn't seem to bother him. He answered, "Well, I'll be damned. I didn't see that coming. I'll have to tell Susan then. What do you plan on doing?"

I asked Roger if something like this had come up before: Two women-owned by the same guardian falling in love with each other. He didn't think he'd ever heard of it happening, and neither did John. They both looked perplexed of what to do about the matter. It was always the man that was the focal point for the women, not each other.

I spoke up, "I can tell you this. I don't plan on doing anything to stand in their way. If I understand my job as guardian correctly, it's monitoring them and keeping them focused on their jobs for the club. They can do that, serve me, and be dedicated to each other; I don't see those as mutually exclusive. If they wish to be married, I will support that."

John and Roger looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "Well, it's a brave new world," John said. "I'm sure this will come up more in the future, so you'll have to keep us informed on how things go. Now down to business, take a seat everyone."

We all sat down. I was still trying to catch glimpses of this new woman and what she was doing here. I just couldn't keep my eyes off her.

"Rich, we finished up a deal with Thomas a few days ago," John informed me. "We are going to combine resources, so to speak. We will take over the human trade from the Mayans, and they will get our narcotics business. We will provide logistical support for them and pass on any discoveries we get from our research labs. For this, they will pay us a percentage of their sales, and we will do the same for our human trade. There are many more details, but that's the focal point. For this, the Mayans and the club will each have a liaison. Rich, you are our liaison for the Mayans. Thomas requested you personally and said there would be no deal unless we agreed to that."

John continued. "You will coordinate everything I just mentioned, and you will fix any problems that may arise. Roger will help you if you have questions at the beginning, but I expect you to pick this up quickly. You've shown good instincts, and this partnership results from those instincts. No offense, Thomas, but I would have killed Miguel. Rich, you saw something that I wouldn't have seen, and now we're able to benefit financially."

"Before I forget to say it, good job." John continued, "We plan on using this as an example and reach out to other clubs and associations to foster better relationships. The less time-fighting turf wars leave more time to make money. You'll also spearhead those negotiations when they come. Don't worry, we'll get you some training in that and teach you some languages. Well, not Spanish. You'll have a private tutor that speaks it fluently and I'll let Thomas explain that."

Well, I know what job I'll have now. A liaison. I had little idea what that means exactly, and I hoped it was something that I could pick up fast, as John said. After failing in my guardianship duties, I didn't want to fail at this; I needed to be successful in my confidence.

"Rich, I am an old-fashioned guy." Thomas explained. "We have old customs that aren't followed in these modern times. I, however, still think the customs have a purpose. For example, when two families wanted to combine businesses, they would have one of their kids marry into the other family. This formed a bond stronger than any business deal, and any kids they would have bridged any differences that arose. After all, everyone was one extensive family by that point, and this is something I want to do, and John has agreed. I would like you to meet my daughter, Isabella. If you approve, she will be your new wife."