Assassins MC Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas stepped back and motioned to his men to take Miguel out to his car. They picked him up and dragged him out of the room, not giving him a chance to put on his pants. Thomas turned toward Roger,

"Roger, I would like to meet with John. I've been thinking about forming a partnership with the Assassins. I think we can both benefit from such an arrangement, and Rich here has impressed me. Twice he had a good reason to kill my son, and both times he held his hand. If everyone is as professional and trustworthy as he is, I think we have a bright future between our two organizations. Contact my people and let me know."

Thomas said goodbye to me and Penny, and as he passed her. Susan lowered her head in respect. Julie just stared, and I knew she was mad. I gathered up Penny, and we all walked out to our trucks. We noticed the Mayans that were lying on the floor were now gone; Thomas must have taken them when he left. We all drove off, with Julie sitting with Penny in the back seat. Roger and Susan followed us home.

When we arrived, the women took Penny into the bathroom and cleaned her up. Susan went back with the women to tend to Penny, and I talked with Roger about what just happened. He told me I needed to pay closer attention to the women. Penny's car was still at school, so they took earlier her in the day and she had to suffer at the hands of Miguel for hours. That didn't make me feel better, and to be honest, he was right. I dropped the ball. I let the women run their schedules. I thought I was being respectful, but it almost caused Penny's death.

The world is dangerous, and we weren't the only ones with targets on our backs; our women were also in the crosshairs. I asked Roger why the tattoo didn't work; they saw she was an Assassin and still assaulted her. He said Miguel wasn't after Penny; he was using her to get to me. He knew she was an Assassin, and that was the point. Roger stressed the fact that we kill people that ignore that, but in this case, he deferred to me because I had already called Thomas. He just hoped this meeting with John would be fruitful and make up for the fact Miguel is still breathing. I hoped it would be also; it was my ass on the line, if not.

They cleaned penny up and she was lying in bed when Beth, Nicole, and Susan came back out. I asked how she was, and Susan answered, "She's pretty beat up. She has some bruising on the body, vagina, and ass. They did a number on her. I see little evidence of severe internal injuries and she doesn't show symptoms of a concussion. I gave her some sedatives, and she's resting. It's good it's a Friday; she can rest all weekend, and I'll be back tomorrow morning to check in on her. I would recommend bed rest for now and keep her fluids up and make sure she eats something a little later, but nothing heavy."

I acknowledged the instructions and thanked Susan for her help. Roger and Susan then left, leaving me with Beth and Nicole in the living room. I explained to them what happened. I still didn't know all the details, but I would get that from Penny when she was feeling better. There was no rush.

Miguel had not met Penny that I knew of, which meant he was watching me and probably knew where I lived. I needed to beef up security, and I would get on that first thing in the morning. I also needed to come up with a better plan to protect the women, and I couldn't let what happened to Penny happen again. I was lucky she was still alive.

When I walked back to the room Julie was laying with Penny, who was sleeping. Julie looked up and acknowledged me, but she didn't smile like she usually does. She had a look of worry mixed with anger. Julie slowly stood up and motioned for me to follow her. She walked into the bathroom, still within eyesight of Penny.

"Rich, how does this happen?" Julie whispered, trying not to wake Penny. "We're supposed to be protected; you're supposed to protect us. Penny almost got killed. Who knows what those assholes did to her. You promised you would take care of us, that also means keep us safe. With my training I can take care of myself, but what can Beth, Nicole, or Penny do? She was at their mercy and it made my blood boil to think about it. I wanted to kill that bastard, and I almost did, but you walked in and I held off. You didn't protect Penny, and you let Miguel live. I don't know what to say right now. I'm just so mad. You can punish me all you want, but I disagree with your decision not to kill him."

I understood Julie's anger. I mentioned a few times she has gotten closer with Penny, but I haven't talked about the depth of that closeness. They are rarely apart, except for school and Julie's training. At home, they are inseparable. We never found one without the other. We all three sleep together, but some nights it's Julie and Penny on one side of the bed and I'm on the other. That hasn't bothered me, at least not much.

I liked it when I was their focus, and to an extent, I still am. They are by my side when I'm home, kneeling at my feet, their favorite position. They told me they like that position; it makes them feel almost like a pet. I didn't quite understand that, but it made them happy. Even then, they were always holding hands or touching each other. They were in love with each other; I couldn't deny it. They both loved me, they told me as much, but I know it's different from the love they share.

Julie walked back in and laid down with Penny. I just stood there, thinking. I had become complacent. I listened to what the women did during their day, but I wasn't directly involved in any of it. I just let them do their thing and went on about my life. I reverted right back to being a teenager; do what I need to do and focus on myself. Beth and Nicole always stayed to themselves when I didn't instruct them to do something. We were all in the same house, living separate lives. Yeah, we had sex, plenty of it, but besides the sex, dinner, and going out a night or two each week, there was little interaction.

I needed to grow up and start taking responsibility. I had two jobs, one with the club, and one at home. I had been neglecting my job at home, and that would end tonight. I didn't want to bring the hammer down on the women because I failed, but I needed to figure out a way to reign in everything. I had some thinking to do. I walked back into the room and sat in the recliner; it was going to be a long night.

A few hours later, I made some chicken noodle soup and took it to Penny. Julie helped Penny sit up, and she ate half of it, drank some Gatorade, then went back to sleep. We repeated this every few hours until morning. I sat in the recliner all night, occasionally drifting off, but never for long. Julie never left Penny's side. Penny hardly said a word, just did what she needed to do to get back to sleep.

Shortly after 8 am, Susan walked in to check on her daughter. She sat Penny up and examined her from head to toe. She shined a light in her eyes, checked her reflexes, and examined her bruising. Susan must have picked up some general medical training with her psychology education. She told me that Penny was doing well, and she didn't see any reason she wouldn't make a full recovery, but she would be back this evening and tomorrow morning to check again.

Penny stayed in bed, eating small amounts of food and staying hydrated, but mostly sleeping. In the afternoon, Julie got her up and helped her shower. I was sitting in the kitchen when both walked out, Penny leaning on Julie for the support, and I stood up and hugged Penny, who hugged me back and held it for about a minute. She felt frail and weak; it killed me to see her that way. Her eyes were dark, showing none of the brightness we knew her for.

We helped her sit down and Julie fixed her something to eat. Beth and Nicole must have heard us and came around the corner and sat down. They asked Penny if she needed anything and what they could do. Penny thanked everyone and told them just being there with her was all she needed. She looked down at her hands, shook her head, and told us what had happened.

Penny was walking out to her car after practice at school, about 4 pm. There were only a few cars still there, and no one was around. A van pulled up beside her, a couple of guys jumped out, and before she knew it, they threw her into the van. She didn't recognize any of the men and didn't know what was going on. She identified herself as an associate of the Assassins as she was told to do, and one man spoke up. "Oh, I know. That's why we grabbed you. I don't give a shit about the Assassins; they can kiss my ass. And one member can kiss my ass in particular: Rich."

It was then Penny figured out this must be Miguel. She said he confirmed this to her and told her what they planned on doing. They were going to first have their fun with her, making sure they used her up, before killing her and dropping her body on our porch. She didn't know what to do. They threw her phone and purse out of the van so we couldn't find her. She just prayed I would notice her tracker wasn't where she was supposed to be.

She said they stripped her, tied her hands behind her, and then they started. She was down, sucking on Miguel's cock while another gang member was fucking her from behind. She was in this position until they arrived at the stash house. She said it seemed like it took them over an hour, but it was probably only 30 minutes. They took her from the van, still naked, and dragged in the front door. Inside were 10 other Mayans, making fifteen with the five from the van. They threw her forward on the floor and immediately a few men got down to fuck her. When they spread her legs, they all stepped back.

One man said, "Miguel, what the fuck? She's got an Assassins tattoo. This woman is with them. You need to let her go or we're all dead."

Miguel answered, "Fuck you! I don't give a shit about them. This is my town and I say what we do. I'm tired of being told not to mess with the Assassins. They're a bunch of pussies!"

Penny said Miguel went on like this for 5 more minutes, spouting profanities aimed at the club and toward me. His speech didn't persuade most of the others, however, and they left, leaving Miguel and 4 other Mayan members, the ones we came across lying on the floor when we entered. Miguel spoke to his men. "Get down there and fuck every hole she has. I want this bitch used up. When they find her, I want them to know her last day on earth was spent as the Mayan's fuck toy. I'm not heartless though, make sure she orgasms. You never know, she just might die with a smile on her face after I fuck her!"

The men laughed, then got down and started fucking Penny everywhere. She was roughly handled and was hit and kicked several times. She said she never felt so helpless and so abused in her life. In the brief moments during which she could think, she wondered what was taking us so long to get to her.

I just lowered my head when I heard that. I felt defeated. I previously acknowledged I screwed up, but this was making me feel worse, and I deserved every bit of what I was feeling. I knew I had to come back from this and shook it off. I didn't deserve to feel sorry for myself. I owed it to the women to move forward and improve.

Penny went on, telling us when they all tired of fucking her, they tried to humiliate her. Miguel grabbed a beer bottle and a small metal rod and walked over to Penny, instructing his men to stand her up. When they did, he bent her over and inserted them, then spoke. "Now, bitch, I want you to walk around the room. If either of them falls, you're in trouble."

Penny started walking slowly, but she had no strength left after being fucked so much, and they both fell after the first step. Miguel came over and punched her hard in the stomach, doubling her over and knocking the breath out of her. She collapsed on the floor, trying to catch her breath and crying. They repeated this while they sat around drinking and doing drugs and watching TV. They continued until she couldn't stand up after they punched her many times.

They pulled her up to lie on the couch across the men's laps, sucking their cocks while they continued to use the two implements on her. They would beat her ass during this time with whatever they had; belts, shoes, hands, or whatever else was handy. This went on for a bit until each man got off.

She was then told to stand up in front of them and finger herself. She had 5 minutes to orgasm. She did and had to fake one for them. When she did, they applauded and had her come back over to sit on Miguel's lap. He fingered her and played with her pussy while he continued to drink. When one of his men would get hard, she had to fuck him until he came, then repeat with the next man. They passed her around for the next hour, at least. If it took too long for a man to cum, or she wasn't showing enthusiasm, they would hit her again and knock her to the floor.

When she had to go to the bathroom, they made her do it in the backyard. She had to crawl out on her hands and knees and squat on the lawn. She had to piss in front of them while all the men made fun of her. Her humiliation was off the charts, and she just wanted to die at that point. They took her in and made her shower, calling her names and belittling her for smelling like dick and sex. It was the same smell I noticed when I entered the house later.

It was getting dark, and they pulled her upstairs to the room we found her in. The men must have recovered because they tied her to the bed and all fucked her again. Miguel was telling the guys to get ready. They planned on taking her down in the basement and finishing, then driving her body home to me. That's when one guy came upstairs and told Miguel that two trucks pulled up out front. Miguel stayed in the room but told two of them to watch the doors downstairs and two to stay in the hall and protect the door.

Julie jumped into the conversation, described how she and Susan subdued the men. First Julie came through a window and caught the one in the living room by surprise. He was looking out a front window and Julie hit him on the head with a metal bar she found on the floor, knocking him unconscious. Susan, also entering a window, went toward the back door. The man there heard the commotion in the living room and turned to walk that way. As he passed a doorway, Susan jumped at him. She lunged at him, catching him about chest height, and rotated around his body until she was behind him. The initial lunge knocked him off balance, and she pulled him down. She then put him in a chokehold until he passed out.

Both women proceeded up the stairs slowly, and when arriving at the top, noticed the men. They knocked on the wall a few times to draw their attention. It was dark, the only light coming from under the door to Miguel's room. When the men went to investigate, the women took them by surprise, jumping the men and repeating the same move Susan performed downstairs.

Penny continued describing laying there and watching Miguel walk around nervously, not even bothering to put on his pants. She heard some commotion downstairs, then it got louder, sounding like it was right outside the door. Miguel slowly approached the door, calling out to his friends. When he didn't get an answer and heard no further sound, he opened the door on the crack and was violently knocked back into the room by the door being thrown open. It seemed like right when he flew back Julie came through the door, lunging at Miguel. Penny swore Julie flew vertically to the floor, and when Miguel hit the ground, Julie was on top of him. Penny couldn't see what happened on the floor, but a moment later Julie stood up and had Miguel by the hair and a knife to his face.

Penny then saw Susan walk in, but when she heard someone running up the stairs, Susan ducked into a shadow behind the door. That's when I came through. Penny said she started crying from relief, knowing it was all over when she saw me. She thanked me for coming to get her and said she owed her life to me.

I didn't feel like she owed me anything, and I told her as much; I failed her. I didn't notice she was gone until that evening when I arrived home. I apologized to her for not getting to her sooner, and if I had, she would have avoided most of what she went through. I told her I just hoped she could forgive me.

"Rich, don't apologize." Penny told me, "I put myself in that position. Looking back, I should have been more aware of my surroundings. I saw the van driving toward me, but didn't pay attention until it was too late. Miguel was determined to get back at you, and I was just the easiest target. If it wasn't me yesterday, then it would have been one of us eventually, and I'm only glad we are all safe."

"Thank you for saying that, Penny, but that doesn't remove my culpability." I answered, "I want everyone here to know I take responsibility for my failure to protect Penny. I understand I wouldn't have been able to stop Miguel from initially acting, but I could have stopped most of Penny's abuse if I had acted sooner. It is that I regret and that I will do my best not to repeat."

Everyone spoke up, telling me I was being too hard on myself. Well, everyone except Julie. I knew she blamed me for not getting to Penny earlier, and that wouldn't change with a little speech from Penny. That's ok though, I still blamed myself, in that we agreed.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Yep trouble with Julie is starting up, Rich appears as useless. Soon someone will attempt to kill him and take his women.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I cant believe how passive Rich is, its like the story is not even about him just the women getting abused infront of him all the time while he litterally does nothing but promise

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m afraid on this chapter I have to side with your regular anonymous posting critic over chosen character reactions. If it had been a quick rescue, without the numerous rapes and sexual assaults by Miguel and his men, I could see Penny forgiving him and being joyous over the rescue. Unfortunately it lasted long enough she began to question and lose faith. It is a form of betrayal not living up to your promises. She was stuck with an impending grim fate and her ‘knight’ was nowhere to be seen.

To me, that should have gotten a reaction similar to Julie’s anger along with all the emotional pain from the rapes. It will take a concerted effort on Rich’s part to make her feel enveloped in protection again. Dare I say, even another incident against herself or another one of the ladies may need to happen and be handled quickly and with utmost force by him in order to begin bringing a sense of peace back to her. Her real savior(s) were Julie and her mother. Rich was just ‘also there’ along with her father. He should end up in the boat with Roger as far as trust for a while. Ben’s contrite behavior seems an impossibly quick turn around given his repeated vehement actions towards Penny even when confronted.

Penny needs counseling from her mother or another club psychologist/psychiatrist, if there are any, to help her. Rich should also ask Susan to teach his women as many skills as possible, evaluate his house and property for a thorough surveillance system able to catch any breaches as well as catching movement close to his perimeter. Defensive weapons, rooms etc also considered. He also should apologize to Susan and Roger for his failure of their daughter. He doesn’t owe them an apology by club rules but he should. I’m sure Susan is raring to do more and fuming a bit herself so giving her carte blanche to do for her daughter may be advised.

Very regular checkins should happen across the board from all the ladies so if one doesn’t happen he knows there is a problem. In addition code words or phrases or something as an emergency code should be established with each of the ladies as well. Specific ones for each as another precaution. Rich should keep someone with Penny as much as possible. Julie will likely do that anyway.

Then he waits for actual forgiveness from his women.

Since he may have blown that they have trackers in talking with Thomas he needs to add more trackers to them. In jewelry, clothing, hair clasp and such as both a backup and as a decoy. If things should go south again with Miguel and the Mayans giving them something to find will be an edge but then none of them, including Miguel, gets to leave breathing.

To the anonymous first poster critic, I wish the comments still allowed more than one comment per chapter. I think some interesting discussions could occur. Do you think there is an element of Stockholm Syndrome in the voluntary participation by the ladies that annoy you? Are you familiar with “Consensually Non-consensual”? I see some similarity with the cooperation/participation of the ladies in what is ultimately an externally controlled life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
grrrr

good writing but frustrating reasoning again. And Rich gets conscience pangs every time he sees another stranger coopted into this criminal world, but sees no problem in the treatment of his own women? Seriously, the women were enthusiastically participating in the whorefest after having been abused so much, and all they needed to do was dehumanize the men in their minds? If only it was that easy... And Rich just decided with Roger to have a standing agreement to share the women, just like that, no muss no fuss, and the women just go along with it without any conflicting feelings? And fucking two mother-daughter duos is no problem for anyone's conscience? And Susan indeed is a coldhearted whore if she is so approving of all this, sorry, but I find the occasional attempts at justification of this lifestyle, supposedly women choose to do this because they get more power and money, quite ridiculous, because it is absurd to say they have power when they don't even have power over their own bodies, they cannot make choices at even the very basic level of their existence, so any idea that they have power is an illusion at best, and at worst a perpetuation of a cycle of abuse where the person who is abused takes it out on others who are weaker... Sometimes this story seems like an elaborate incel fantasy with the way it ignores some basic moral and biological imperatives and tries to make this criminal gang (and yes, people like Susan and Rich are part and parcel of the criminality) seem better than they are. You are a good writer, I just wish the content had a better moral spine though and acknowledge the fundamental evil at the foundation of the Assassins instead of trying to twist it around like, for example, this latest foreshadowing how supposedly Rich is going to have to be more controlling of the women as if it's a good thing, when in reality it is just a part of the whole criminality of this enterprise... Nonconsent is a specific genre, and one of the key principles is that the person who is forced/coerced into sex is cognizant of that and there is a clear moral and mental imbalance between the abuser and the abused, whereas this story keeps trying to portray the sex with these core women as if it was consensual...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Dead-ends A single man meets his angelum lucis.in Romance
Branded She marked him at fifteen, but life intervened.in Romance
Turnabout An evil prank ultimately affects lives differently.in Loving Wives
Starting Over Ch. 01 Trying to start anew after losing my wifein Romance
Thank God for Irish Women Ch. 01 A story of tragedy leading to love.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories