Assassins MC Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked like I was going to pass out. Did I hear him correctly? My new wife? I didn't even know her. She was gorgeous, but what if she was a bitch? What if she didn't like me? What the hell? I looked at John and he was just smiling, Roger the same. I looked at Isabella and she was looking directly at me. We made eye contact, and I momentarily got lost in her blue eyes, the most gorgeous I've ever seen. She gave me a small smile and looked down slightly, blushing.

"I think we need to get Rich something to drink, maybe some air." Thomas interjected. "I think he's going to faint."

I spoke up, awkwardly at first, trying to find the right words. "Thomas, I don't know what to say. I mean, I don't know what to say."

Everyone laughed at my expense, and Bella sat there giggling. Great first impression! Now I had Isabella 'given' to me as a wife, but why did I have the impression that I was also 'given' to Isabella. I was thinking I didn't have a choice. I felt like a sacrificial lamb, given to Thomas to appease him because he liked me. He was putting up his daughter so he would have a connection to the Assassins. Where would her loyalties lie? I was chafing at some of the club's rules and treatment of women. What if she also chafed and held her loyalties to the Mayans? Which side would I take, because the Mayans didn't treat women that way, and I could see myself falling fast for Isabella?

"Thomas, uh, do you know the role of women in the Assassins?" I asked, "Has John explained that to you?"

"Yes, Rich." Thomas answered. "That has already been discussed. While they set your organization up unorthodox, I can see why it is. John gave me a brief insight on how extensive the Assassin's business ventures run. I did not know your club has the reach and scope it does. That you use women to run your businesses is genius. I would have never thought about that, but I may need to put something like that in place in the Mayans."

I moved my chair closer to Isabella spoke to her. "Isabella, do you know the role of women in the Assassins?"

I would give her the unvarnished truth and see how she answered. This was a woman that looked to be independent, and I was sure she would not like being treated like property.

"Women in the Assassins are property," I continued. "If something happens to me, you will be given to another club member and your work continues. You may marry me, but you will give yourself to the club. You can never leave, and you will give up your right to decide for yourself. I will be your guardian, and I will make all the decisions for you. You can't decide a year from now you don't like me, then go back to your father; there is no going back. I can't stress that enough. There is no divorce. Do you understand your position if you go through with this?"

It sounds like I was talking her out of it because that is what I was doing. I had four women, which I was just barely able to hold on to and manage. A fifth woman would be too much, but they were not leaving me with a choice. If she backed out, I could still be a liaison, and life would go on.

Isabella sat for a moment and examined her thoughts. She answered, "Rich, first, you can call me Bella, and yes, they have explained all of this to me. We are entering this to bring the two organizations together. I have a strong sense of duty; I was raised that way. You don't have to worry about me being loyal. I will be devoted to you, and I understand if something happens to you, I'll still be owned by the club. That is why I will take care of you and not let anything happen."

Well, that didn't work. Let me try something else. I continued, "You will move into a house with 4 other women who I'm also a guardian for. Even if you're my wife, you will follow the same rules, be treated the same, and disciplined the same. Not to sound too callous, but these women also serve me, including sexually. That will not change. I will care for you, take care of you, and protect you, but you will not be the only woman in my life. Can you live with that?"

I was running out of ways to talk her out of it. My head spun, and I was getting a headache. Isabella continued, "While not what I was expecting from my marriage, like my father said, you and your club do things differently, and I will accept that. If you care for me and love me, I will be ok. I just don't want to be neglected and left alone by myself. If you can promise me that will never happen, then I'm in."

Well damn, I guess this is happening. Like the women, I didn't have a choice in my life either, if I was being honest. The club members also can't leave on their own. The old leader gave up his place as head of the Assassins, but stayed in the club doing minor jobs. That was as close to retirement as any of us could expect. The only way to leave is death, and I wasn't choosing that. I didn't have a choice, so I was stuck. I gave up trying to convince Isabella it was a bad idea and went into club mode.

"I promise I will not leave you alone or neglect you." I promised Isabella, "Keep in mind, I'll have five women now that demand my attention. You will get no more or no less than anyone else. I must be fair to all for our family to work. You will also be a member of our family, and while I'm gaining a wife, you'll be gaining a husband and four sisters."

"I like the idea of sisters." Isabella answered, "I grew up with a brother. The thought of having other women around sounds great."

"Well, it's settled then." John announced, "And Rich, Isabella already has a job. She will work as a liaison with you. You two will go through training together. You remember Brenda, my assistant, and I mentioned right hand? Isabella will act in the same role. She will be your assistant and right hand. Now, we have one more matter to attend to. Roger, if you will."

Roger turned and walked out the door. We all sat there until he walked back in with a pastor from one of the local churches. I wasn't expecting this to happen so suddenly. Roger even had the marriage license and paperwork ready. These guys had this planned and kept me in the dark. Isabella was even wearing a white dress. Although it wasn't a wedding dress, she was prepared. This must be what a woman feels like when the Assassins buy her; no choice but to go along.

Everyone stood up, and we performed the ceremony. After the 'I do's' I kissed my bride. I was married before I kissed my wife for the first time. My head was spinning. I was wondering if I was making a mistake and if I could have said something more to change her mind. Was I even ready for this? What would Julie say; I was supposed to marry her. I could tell she loved Penny, but we never discussed it. What about Nicole? Would it upset her if I didn't marry her daughter? And Beth, she wasn't at the Ceremony. Did she want to be here?

These thoughts were circling my head like vultures, ready to pick my bones clean. Then I kissed Isabella, and the world stopped. I mean, it stopped. I enjoyed kissing Julie, always had, but it was never like this. When our lips met, it left me with only the feeling of her lips, and I could suddenly smell the lilacs in her perfume. I reached up and touched her face, and it was the softest skin I had ever felt. I lost myself for longer than I should have and pulled back. When I did, Isabella still had her eyes closed and looked like she was going to lose her balance. I put my arm around her to steady her. She opened her eyes and took a breath. She looked up at me with what I can best describe as lust mixed with adoration. I was locked in her eyes when Roger slapped me on the back.

"Congratulations Rich!" He exclaimed, "You're now a married man. How does it feel?"

I didn't know how to answer. I just stood there with my arm around Isabella and gazing into her eyes. I shook my head to snap myself out of it. Married. Was that even real? It didn't feel real, but none of that mattered. All that mattered right now was Isabella. Her gravity pulled me in and it held me to her. I answered, but I was speaking slowly, barely able to get my thoughts together as I stared into Bella's eyes.

"I don't know, to be honest." I explained, "I came in here an hour ago single and I'm leaving married. I'll need some time to wrap my head around it. I will say this though, I never thought I would have such a gorgeous wife. I'm sure I'll make all the men jealous with Isabella on my arm."

She seemed to like that. She blushed a little, and we never lost eye contact. I leaned in and gave her another kiss and said, "Sorry, Isabella, but I just had to get another one. The first was too good!"

Everyone laughed and applauded, including her father, who said, "It looks like we have love at first sight! I've never seen my daughter have this reaction before. You better get Isabella home before she jumps you right here!"

"Daddy, stop!" Isabella exclaimed. "You're embarrassing me!"

That elicited more laughter and applause. Isabella was embarrassed and looked like she wanted to get out of there, but we had more celebrating to do. We all went downstairs to celebrate with a cake and some drinks. We all stayed around for another hour enjoying each other's company, and Isabella and I were never more than a few feet from each other for the rest of the time; we just couldn't get enough of each other.

John came up to me during the celebration and took me aside. He started, "Rich, you are a young man. Let me give you some advice. You now have 5 women to look after. Men don't normally have that many until they are much older and used to the lifestyle of the club. That's a lot for anyone to manage, let alone someone of your age. As you know, I have 10 women that answer to me. Four live in my house while the other six are in separate houses with their kids. There is no way I can manage all of them; there just aren't enough hours in the day. That's why I have Brenda as my right hand. She doesn't just help me manage the club, she helps me manage my home life and the other women. They all know Brenda speaks for me and they listen to her."

"You mean Brenda tells them what to do just like you do?" I asked, "Doesn't that cause resentment?"

"At first it did." John answered, "I had 3 other women when I brought in Brenda. They were submissive, and while Brenda was obedient and did what she was told, she wasn't submissive. I could tell she was more dominant. That didn't mean she fought me on things, quite to the contrary, she always did what I ordered. I noticed the other women yield to her when they were around each other. They could sense Brenda was different, stronger than they were. I used that when I picked up another woman who had a family. The husband had died, a club member, and she was alone with her kids. I put Brenda in charge of the house while I spent time with the new woman to get her straight."

"The other three didn't like it at first since they had been there longer, but it wasn't long until they grew to appreciate it." John continued, "Brenda was fair, never took advantage of the situation, and the women had someone they could go to if they had a problem, and I wasn't available. And honestly, sometimes it's easier for a woman to talk to another woman. The women flourished and were much happier and relaxed. Brenda always seemed happy before but came into her own when she could let her dominant side out. She even became more submissive to me. I suppose when she didn't have to suppress that side of herself, she could relax and serve me when I needed it. The other women who came in later just accepted her in that position and never questioned it."

"What does she do?" I asked, "Does she just pass on instructions from you, or does she act more independently? What about punishments and sex? How do those fit in?"

"She has the autonomy to do what she needs to." John replied, "If a woman steps out of line, she tells me if it's something major, as in their job or money. If it's small, like not finishing housework, or with the women living with their kids, not paying a bill, she takes care of it; she counsels and punishes them as she sees fit. With the kids around, it can get tough, but she works it out. The kids just look on her as an aunt that helps their moms with problems. She enjoys being called Aunt Brenda and likes to spoil the kids since she has none of her own. She had some medical issues in the past that required a hysterectomy, incredibly sad."

"After having the procedure, she spiraled out of control." John continued, "She started abusing prescription drugs, then moved on to harder stuff, finally finding herself turning tricks to score her next high. That's when we found her; she owed money to a drug dealer, and he sold her to us. We cleaned her up and medically checked her out. That's when we found out she had been an administrative assistant and had an associate degree in business."

"I couldn't pass her up." John explained, "I needed someone just like her and, when offered the position and associated status, she took it. It was a way for her to get a life back, and any life was better than what she had. We've since fallen in love, and to be honest, I couldn't do what I do without her. She's every bit as responsible for this club's functions as I am. She lets me have my fun with the women I have around here, figuring its better I do it here than somewhere she can't make sure I'm safe, and she can monitor me. She not only manages the women; she also keeps me straight."

"I talked with Thomas and Isabella before you arrived, and let me tell you, you may have your answer right there." John told me. "Isabella carries herself proudly and is a powerful woman. Isabella gave the impression that she has a deep sense of loyalty but isn't naturally submissive. She's highly intelligent and articulate. This woman will be a tremendous benefit to both you and the club. I would recommend you use her and her abilities. It's up to you how you do so, but I wouldn't recommend keeping her down. Let her spread her wings and see what she can accomplish. Of course, you must keep her obedient to you and the club, and ensure she remains loyal. Watch closely that there are no allegiances left to the Mayans. She must understand her world is now you and the club."

That gave me something to think about. I would have a hard time monitoring everyone and giving each of them personal time and still be able to do my job. Would Isabella be willing to help me with this, and if she did, how would the other women react? I had to monitor the situation closely. I thanked John for the advice and went back to socializing. He seemed like a nice guy. I just don't think I could use women like he does and wondered how he reconciled it within himself. He rescued Brenda, yet he uses women he will just throw away, eventually selling them.

At the end of the celebration, we departed. Thomas said they would send over Isabella's things the next day, but she had brought a few suitcases with her in case things went well. We packed that up in the truck and I drove her to her new home and family.

I called ahead and told Beth to break out some wine and food. I had some news, and we were celebrating. I didn't say what it was because, to be honest, I didn't know what I was going to say. I told Beth to have everyone dress in their normal clothes. No sense shocking Isabella on her first night.

We talked on the way home, and I told her about the other women and what they did. She told me about her childhood and her likes. The conversation got around to her sexual experience. She told me she wasn't a virgin, but not to tell her father. She looked worried that her not being a virgin would bother me, but she explained she didn't want to start our life together with a lie. I told her it was no big deal, and it didn't bother me. She looked relieved and explained it was an old boyfriend from high school. She thought he was the one, but he thought her friends were the ones, so she ended it. She's had a few boyfriends since then, all behind her father's back, but nothing serious.

"So, why did you agree to marry a man you'd never met?" I asked her, "That just sounds crazy to me, and you seem like a very smart woman who can take care of herself."

"I was raised to be loyal to family." Bella answered. "I knew eventually my father would arrange a marriage for me, and that's why I had my fun younger. After my first love loved my friends more, I became disillusioned and figured an arranged marriage was just as good as any other. I didn't know who I would marry but knew it would not be for love, but for business. So, when my dad sat me down last week and told me, I wasn't surprised. He described you to me and told me what you did, or rather didn't do, to Miguel. I appreciate you not killing my brother. I know he can be an asshole, but I still love him."

"So, what do you think so far?" I asked her with a smile, "Do I meet your approval?"

"I'll say this." Isabella answered back. "You're easy to look at, a little skinny for my taste, but we can work on that. I like guys in shape. Sorry, just being honest. That kiss at the wedding almost knocked me off my feet. I've never felt that, so I have an attraction for you. Now, your turn, how about me?"

How do I answer that? She's beautiful, but I don't want to come across like a star stuck schoolboy. She was straightforward and told me what she likes, I should do the same.

"I can't find one fault with your physical appearance." I explained, "You're beautiful, there's no other way to put it. And when I kissed you everything melted away; all it left me with was you. It had quite the effect on me. I look for more than a pretty face, however. I need a woman that will take care of me, and love me for who I am, not what I can give them. I also like a woman that is loyal. I've found throughout my time with the Assassins that I like to control women; I enjoy being in charge. I need a woman that will be subservient to me, yet strong enough to set me straight when I need it. I need a partner that has my best interests in mind and takes care of me so I can take care of her. Too many times people are only interested in taking care of themselves, leaving their partner no choice but to do the same. I don't want that."

"That's good to hear." Bella answered. "I am a strong-willed woman, but I need to be controlled. It takes a powerful man to keep me in line, but I like it better when I am. I can be a little brat and act out, and afterward, I always feel guilty about it. I would rather not feel that, but to have a man that can keep me straight yet be caring while doing it. I guess it's the same as you want a woman to control yet have her firm enough to stand up to you when needed. It seems what we need from a partner is what we have in each other, as long as you can be that powerful man I need."

"Bella, if I'm not strong enough for you initially, I promise I will not rest until I am or I die trying." I promised, "With a body like yours, I'm not giving up!"

She laughed when she heard that, easing the atmosphere a bit from the serious talk. We made more small talk, and she asked me if she heard right and I had told Beth what to wear, and I answered, "Yes, I did. I tell them what I want them to wear, and I'll do the same for you. That's a conversation we can have later. For now, just relax; we're almost home."

We arrived and walked through the door to find the women waiting for us in the living room and told everyone to sit down. I introduced Isabella to them and explained everything that happened. They all sat stunned, not sure what to say, but kept looking at Bella, me, then at each other. I asked Bella if she wanted to say anything, and she did.

"I'm here as Rich's wife, but I don't want to get in the way or diminish what he has with any of you." Bella addressed everyone, "We were married to satisfy my father and to help smooth the alliance between our two organizations. I am here in the same status as you are. I am also owned by the Assassins now, and I understand that. I will be loyal to Rich, to each of you, and to the club. I left my family today when I drove away with Rich, and now I am with my new family. I hope you all can welcome me into your home, and I look forward to having four new sisters."