Assassins MC Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know this is sudden, and I didn't know about it until I walked into John's office today." I explained, "Bella and I were married today, but I consider each of you my wife. For me, there doesn't have to be a paper to tell me who I love and want to spend my life with. I have been, and always will be, devoted to all of you. I love you all, and I hope that Bella and I will learn to love each other just as much, as I hope you will learn to love her."

I told everyone it was time to celebrate and for everyone to get to know each other. They all stood up, and each hugged Bella and welcomed her to the family. I stepped back and let the ladies talk. They spent the next hours asking Bella questions, and Bella had plenty of questions herself. After things looked to be calming down and we all had some alcohol in us, I figured it was a good time to address sleeping arrangements. I was more nervous about that than I was getting married. I had everyone take a seat in the living room and began, "I have to address our sleeping arrangement and an elephant that has been in the room for a while now. What I'm talking about are Penny and Julie."

Penny and Julie suddenly lost their smile, started looking nervous, and glancing at each other. I continued, "First off, let me say that everything is good. I just want to discuss your relationship. It has been obvious to me you two love each other. I know we all love each other, but what you two have is not the same. I can tell you are deeply in love, never wanting to be apart, and happiest when in each other's company. I see you in bed with me, often taking more interest in each other than in me. Let me reassure you I'm not upset. Quite to the contrary, I want you to be happy, and if it's with each other, then I want to support that."

"That brings up you two sleeping with me." I continued, "We have another room available, and we can extend it the same way we did for Beth and Nicole, and you two can move in there. You'll still get attention from me, but you'll be together in your room. And, if one day, you two want to get married, I'm all for it."

Julie and Penny looked at each other, started smiling, then both shot off the couch and almost knocked me backward off my chair. They flew in and both hugged me. They were downright giddy. Penny spoke up. "Rich, I was afraid to say something. I thought you noticed, but you said nothing. I fell in love with Penny almost right away, and she feels the same as I do."

Julie nodded in agreement and she said, "I feared what you would say and do. Rich, we agreed we would get married, but the more time I spent with Penny, the more I saw myself married to her. I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but that was what my heart was telling me. Rich, I still love you and will never leave you, but Penny is who I want to marry."

Penny spoke up, almost crying. "Yes, I feel exactly as Julie was describing. I thank you for bringing me into your family, and I love you more than when I first moved here, but Julie holds my heart. I just can't stand to be away from her. I just feel empty when she's away. I hope you understand and don't love us less because of this."

I answered, "Of course not, how could I. I love both of you. I don't see any reason that you can't be obedient and serve me while you're married to each other. I asked around, and no one thinks this has happened within the club's organization; two women getting married to each other while serving their guardian together. John said you two will be a test, so to speak, to see how it turns out. I know it will succeed, and we can continue to be one family."

At that, Beth and Nicole came over and hugged Penny and Julie. Isabella was sitting on the chair next to me, just watching and listening. She got up and congratulated them. I knew it would be awkward for Bella at first until she found her place. We all helped Julie and Penny move their clothes and things to the guest room, and Beth told me she would arrange for the contractors to come out tomorrow to begin the renovation. The night was getting late, and after moving Bella into the master bedroom, everyone went to bed. That just left me and Bella to consummate our marriage.

I started by turning down the bedroom lights to set a romantic mood. I brought out some candles, thinking it would help her relax, pulled her over to the bed and we started kissing. I felt the same as I did when we first kissed; the world seemed to stop. Everything just melted away, and it left me with the feel of her lips and her lilac perfume. I was growing to love that scent.

I stood her up and slowly unzipped the back of her dress. I peeled it off her shoulders and pulled it down until her breasts were exposed, then stopped. She had a strapless bra on. I reached behind and unclasped it, pulling it forward and off her. When her breasts came into view, I paused and took in the sight. She was a solid C cup, round and firm. They looked like they were sitting up at attention. I had seen breasts like this online when women had implants. I asked her and she said they were natural. Breasts like that ran in her family. I thanked God for those family genes before I put my lips to her erect nipples and started tonging them. They were soft, and I could have stayed there for the rest of the night.

She enjoyed that, grabbing my head and pulling it in tight to her. She started moaning, and I realized I discovered one of her triggers; she had extremely sensitive nipples. I pulled back and continued to pull her dress down her body, past her thighs, and then dropped them at her feet. She stepped out of them and stood in front of me. She was wearing a pair of thong panties, high cut on the sides, and a thin piece of material that just barely covered her vagina and disappeared between her legs. From behind, it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all, so there was no worrying about panty lines for her. She went to take off her heels, but I told her to keep them on. She was wearing closed-toe shoes that laced about halfway up her calf, with a thin heel.

Everything she wore was perfect, as if she knew exactly what I liked before I told her. When helping her unpack, I noticed all her clothes looked like they came out of a fashion show. There was not one piece that I would consider plain. They were all sexy, but nothing that looked slutty. This girl was into fashion and I saw where more of my money would be going.

She smiled and lifted her leg and placed her foot right next to my leg on the bed, making sure her shoe was visible to me. This had the effect of making her vagina open to me. In her heels she was tall enough, so her vagina was right in front of my face as I sat on the bed. Looking at her and seeing her foot in high heels was making me hard. I still hadn't undressed so my cock was still in my pants; if I kept this up, it would jump out on its own.

I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her vagina and tongued her clit. Her vagina had a pleasant smell, and her taste was strong but not overbearing. She was getting excited, and by the time my tongue met her, she was wet. She approved of my tongue, moaning, grabbing my head, and grinding as hard as she could against me. I kept this going until she stiffened, jerked her body forward, and orgasmed all over me. None of the other women ever got extremely wet when they orgasmed. Not so with Bella. I felt like a geyser opened and it sprayed me down. She jerked a few times and collapsed forward onto me.

After she caught her breath she said, "Rich, I'm sorry if that caught you off-guard. I didn't plan on an orgasm from that, but you have one talented tongue. I hope you didn't mind my squirting. I've always done that, it's not something I can control."

I had seen that online quite a few times, and to be honest, the way most of the women did it in videos, it just looked like they were peeing. Bella didn't have near that amount, still enough to wet my face down, and it certainly didn't smell bad. I told her I didn't have a problem with it and looked forward to making her squirt more often. She looked relieved, then sat up and straddled me.

She almost ripped my shirt, pulling it over my head. She leaned forward and started kissing me, then dropping lower, licking her way down my chest. Her hair smelled wonderful, a nice herbal scent. I took in a deep breath, getting a wonderful smell, and it went beyond her shampoo to her. I temporarily lost myself in that smell, and throughout the years that was the smell that would always relax me. When she reached for my pants, she unbuckled my belt and pulled them off me. I was leaning back on the bed with my feet still on the floor. She reached up and pulled down my boxers and took them off.

She reached up and placed her hand around my cock, lifting it and moving it around and looking at every side. She slid up as close as she could get and leaned forward. She started licking it, starting at my balls and rising to the tip. She continued the tongue dance, up and down on all sides until it was wet, then dropped her mouth down over the top and took it into her mouth. She started slowly, going up and down just the top half, then little by little taking more in. When I felt the tip of my cock pass into her throat, I thought I would climax right there. She stopped for a moment, pulled back, then pushed it down a little further. She was trying to deep throat me. She did not gag once. Her rhythm was steady, rising, then back down a little further, then back up, then back down. She repeated this until she had it in.

I couldn't believe it. None of the other women ever reached anywhere near this. I was in heaven, but there was more. When she reached the bottom, she started a faster motion that just involved rubbing my dick up and down in her throat. It was like her throat was massaging my cock. I couldn't help myself, and I came directly down her throat. When I finished, she pulled back and gave me a big kiss. That was easily the best sensation my cock has ever felt. I had to ask her. "Bella, how the hell did you breathe during that?"

"It wasn't easy, and with your width, I didn't know if I could." She answered, "I just breathe through my nose and make sure I relax when I do. You are one wide man. I can't wait to ride that horse!"

Ask ye shall receive. I recovered and got hard again. We moved further onto the bed and Bella started stroking me to get me fully erect. During this time, I fingered her as she lay next to me, toying with her clit so she would get wet. When both of us were ready, she climbed on top. I had seen four women have a hard time mounting me, and I was sure Bella would be the same. I was wrong.

It was as if they made her vagina for me. She placed my cock into her and slid down. Not exactly fast, but she went straight down without pausing. When she got to the bottom, she spoke up. "Rich, I have to be honest. The women in my family have always had wider vaginas. It helps in childbirth I suppose, at least we start wider, but it makes it harder to satisfy with smaller dicks. We also have deeper vaginas; our cervix sits a little further back. I have never felt full of the others I've had intercourse with until right now. My God Rich, you feel wonderful. I can feel your cock in my cervix, and it's stretching me. When I tell my mother, she will be jealous. She's told me she loves my father, but he just isn't big enough for her."

"Bella, I have always been sensitive about my penis width." I explained, "I'm slightly above normal at eight inches, but my width is well above average. I was always afraid of being made fun of and never dated until Julie. All the other women had a hard time getting it in, eventually getting used to it thankfully. I was worried what your reaction would be."

"Rich, you should never feel sensitive about that." Bella reassured me, "You're my first eight-inch cock. The biggest before you were about six inches. This feels great. Now, enough talking, let's put this monster to work."

And work it she did. She started bouncing up and down with an energy I haven't seen before. She had a look that bordered on ecstasy and determination. I was pushing my hips forward to meet hers, but she was outpacing me and doing most of the work. This woman was going to get her to fill, and I was just along for the ride. She would occasionally bend forward and start kissing me, all the while pumping her hips up and down, back and forth, never losing rhythm. I was getting close when she jumped off, got on all fours, and told me to fuck her from behind.

I did just that. I got behind her, pushed into her, and started fucking her as deeply as I could. She pushed back, telling me faster and harder. I obliged. She told me to grab and pull her hair, and don't be afraid to pull hard. She'd tell me if it was too much. I grabbed a big handful of her hair and used it as a grip to pull her back when I was thrusting forward. She then told me to slap her ass and anything else I wanted just to do it hard. This woman was an animal, and I was all for it!

I did as she asked, fucking her, pulling her hair, and smacking her ass hard enough to leave handprints on her gorgeous light brown skin. I bent forward and slapped her face; she loved it. I smacked her thighs, and she just told me harder. I started smacking her sides, and she moaned louder. This woman, my wife, liked it seriously rough. The word wife still sounded weird, I thought when I heard Bella cry out, "I'm Cumming baby, keep fucking me through it!"

She was insatiable. She knew what she wanted and didn't hesitate to tell me. I kept fucking her as I felt her body tense and convulse from the orgasm. This pushed me over the top and I came, filling her full. She felt when I did and pushed back harder, pushing me right into her cervix, tensing up and pulling everything I had from my cock. We both continued fucking until I had nothing left to give, then we collapsed on the bed. I noticed she still had on her heels. This was my kind of woman! She laid her head down on my chest, looking up at me.

"Rich, that was amazing." Bella said, "However, I sensed your hesitation when I wanted you to get rough, and to be honest, you could have been rougher. That's why I like muscular guys; they can manhandle me better. You were slapping, but don't be afraid to do more. I had a boyfriend that would get seriously aggressive with me. He would get turned on and just use me however he wanted. He would slap, hit, pull hair, and pound every hole I had. I didn't know whether I was coming or going."

"I would fight back, pushing him off, but he would hold me down and take me." She explained. "It was a game between us, both of us being aggressive and getting off. He understood it was a game, but I was certain he would have done it, anyway. That turned me on more than it should in that case. I guess I'm twisted. It was a little worrying because I wasn't sure if it hurt me he would stop. I want you to do that to me, but this time I know you won't take it too far."

"I want you to get stronger so you can kick my ass during sex, hold me down, and show me you're the boss." Bella continued, "I would get excited when I was with him because I didn't know when he would throw the switch and start dominating me. I purposely instigated him to piss him off and make him aggressive. I grew to love it, so I hope you don't mind me critiquing you or telling you what I want during sex. I know guys like to feel they have the lead. I didn't overstep, did I?"

"No Bella, not at all." I answered, "I enjoyed getting rough with you as much as you enjoyed it. I do that a little with the other women, but not to the extent as you had me do it, and to think you want it rougher. You don't have to piss me off to get me to be rough, just tell me."

"I could do that, but half the fun was not knowing when he would be pushed over the edge." Bella explained, "Besides sex, he didn't pay too much attention to me. I think if you pay attention and dominate me constantly, I won't need to play those games. As I've said, I can be headstrong, a little brat. My ego will get the better of me and I'll lash out, or I'll feel entitled. Use those times to put me in my place, please. It helps to keep me straight, and I get sexually excited when someone does that. Just understand, when you do, I'll be burning up inside from lust, even if I look humiliated."

"And just taking me because you want to." Bella instructed me. "I've always gotten hot imagining being thrown down and ravished. Just the idea of a man ripping my clothes off, flipping me over, and fucking me rough gets my blood going. I don't mind being slapped, hit, hair pulled, or spanked. I enjoy some pain with sex. The pain just heightens the feeling. I'll tell you if you're too rough or go too far."

I promised I would do just that, but that was for another time. It was late, and we had a full day tomorrow moving in the rest of her stuff. We took a shower together and went to bed. I woke up this morning with Julie and Penny, a single man, and I was falling asleep with Bella, my new wife. Life comes at you fast.