All Comments on 'Assassins MC Pt. 18'

by AssassinWolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Rich is still an ass. I don't know why you want to write a character in the non-con section and then try to go to such ridiculous lengths to try and prove to readers he's not an abusive rapist. Readers are not stuipid. He's an idiot at a "Guardian" - anytime the women have needed protection, they've had to do it themselves.They should resent the fuck out of him, especially since his excuse is always 'I'm just a kid and don't know anything - so sorry you have been gang raped!"

He's still giving Nicole's body away. That is what's abusive, not the fact that Isabelle likes to be smacked around during sex.

Rich is NOT a good guy. Stop trying to write him like one. It just makes the whole story ridiculous and either you or Rich, or maybe both, delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ben playing shell games with the money seems smarter than we've read. Not impossible but curious. Could he have gotten himself grabbed by whomever grabbed the other brothers and the one's family? Or is he in with whomever is behind those acts? His burned truck and disappearance are similar but it could be coincidental.

If he was a mole for someone, they created an opening that Ben filled and got him access to the big money. Likely with a plan to take all possible. I'd guess a sudden heist was the idea since Beth kept close watch over the finances and a slow steady bleeding of the account(s) would have been noticed. It would also explain the multi state movements on the funds. If Ben was a convenient plant, I'd worry about the second opening and the other new member who could also be a mole.

What if Beth was on a hit list? Take her out and perhaps a weaker accountant would take her place? One they could slip a slow drain past? Or Melissa? Remove Beth and get Melissa promoted and Ben could have used Madison as leverage on her maybe? Wild guessing I know but it's a hobby. 🤓 Ben losing control of himself blew that plan and resulted in the big grab. Though it might have gotten him retired by his new friends as well.

We still know nothing in regards to the missing. That will not be a nice part of the story. If Ben's involved, the ladies in that missing family will suffer at his hands in addition to any suffering from their abductors. Only other one we know with the same cruelty level is Miguel. He could be acquiring dissatisfied Mayans from all the changes, especially now, with the club going legit. A hundred plus million is quite a starter fund for a new criminal organization.

As for Bob and the gang, they payed a high price. The tattooist and Mitch got off easier. I wonder if the families left behind will end up in club hands down the road? Conditions could end up resulting in addiction or other desperate conditions that lead straight into club 'employment' or human trafficking into worse conditions.

Hope the next chapter is ready for tomorrow. 🤓

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Overanalyze

I for one don't want to over analyze this chapter. It's a story. But, in my mind I wonder why bring the authorities into the story? I think the author needs to figure out where this is going. Is it a sex story, a story of redemption, a story of sluttification, I can't get a good feeling because the story line is wandering. Do I want to keep reading or move along? I don't know about others, but I can read a romance novel anytime. This is Literotica.

AssassinWolfAssassinWolfover 3 years agoAuthor

Primarily, this is an erotic novel. The continuation of this will be a second novel. I'm posting here to get feedback as I write it. Most romance novels are from a woman's viewpoint, as women write most of them. I wanted to write something from a man's viewpoint. I pigeonholed myself because I posted in non consent/reluctance at first and want to keep the story together. I'm slowing editing the beginning parts to clean up dialog and grammar. I will post the second novel, the continuation of the story, in novels/novellas to clear up any confusion exactly what this is. I may go back and reedit to move this to novels/novels. Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate all of it. For the first anonymous poster: Yes, Rich hasn't been that great. That's part of the story I'm trying to write. You mentioned Nicole, she's damaged from the abuse and craves gang bangs. A father that made all of Nicole's decisions causes her to run from the responsibility of making a wrong decision in her life. That's why she needs someone to take charge, but doesn't want it. Beth's upbringing getting little attention makes her seek that out, sometimes in unhealthy ways. Julie witnessed her mother abused, then abused herself, caused her to shut off emotions, and now she puts herself in extreme situations to feel anything. Rich had his mother and father die young. Beth raised him, but he never felt really close to her. It was a guardianship, not a mother/son relationship. He had very little confidence growing up, and I tried to portray that. I'm not an experienced writer, so some things may not come across clearly, which is why I like the feedback. It allows me to focus my writing to better explain the characters. Her brother physically abused Penny, and she felt abandoned by her parents. Isabella is Rich's conscience, giving him what he needs and keeping him straight. As damaged as they are, I tried to write each character with some strength. Each person struggles with the person they want to be, and the person their desire pushes them to be. This is a long story. We'll see some characters get stronger and work past their damage, while others give into it, and we will all see what consequences await. Don't worry, Rich won't be apologizing for long, but I'm afraid if you don't like him now, you won't like where he's going. He will gain confidence and take charge as he goes through life. Some changes will be positive, some will not. He's battling his own demons. If you don't like Rich as a person, you may want to get off the bus, the real Rich will be coming out soon. Again, thanks for the feedback, I take all of it and try to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good

Great read look each day for new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story going down hill

It started out good. This one and the last one has it starting to go down hill. I'm done reading it. I'll find another story to get involved with.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nicole loves him and he loves her, bullsht!!!

She loves sex not him. She is sick in the head, and so is cuckold Rich.

He pimps his women out, for what, to get his jollies??

He is one sick asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAssassinWolf@AssassinWolf
You've probably noticed a slowdown in my writing. I've been busy standing up my Subscribestar and writing some commissions. My stories are now on my page, which you can access by following this link: https://subscribestar.adult/assassin-wolf I will continue to post new c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES