Assassins MC Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the gunfire died down, Penny tentatively limped out and greeted a member of our team. A medic tended to both women, and that's when we saw them coming out of the factory. Penny was happy to see us, but was more worried about Julie, staying next to her with the girl until we made it to the plane.

Penny told us this wasn't the first time Julie went off script during a mission, but Penny always covered for her. She informed us she would not be continuing with any missions in the future with just Julie because she didn't trust her to keep them safe. She would eventually take missions again after she and Julie worked everything out, but in the interim she started on a medical degree like her mother.

Her surgery took so long due to them sewing up everything and fishing out every piece of the fragmented round. We almost lost her twice to infections and from sepsis. When she woke up and could function, she never lost sight of the young girl. She could talk to the girl through a translator and learned her name was Katina. She lost her entire family, except her mother when they brought her to the mansion. When I mentioned taking her back to her country, Julie refused. There was no fighting her on this, so we brought her back to the U.S. with us.

Julie learned that the wound she received did far more damage than it appeared. The round they shot her with was a .45 caliber hollow point, made to inflict maximum damage. The round disintegrated and tore through her side at a downward angle, tearing her up internally. Her injuries sidelined Julie for months and removed any chance she would ever have kids of her own. She eventually made a full recovery, but the pain would return when she aggravated that area, which happened often.

I told Julie we would look for Katina's relatives in the U.S., but Julie wanted to adopt. I explained to her that Katina would belong to the Assassins at that point, and I didn't want to see that. Julie understood, and after a week we found an aunt that lived out of state. Their living conditions were not great, so we paid for them to move into town with us and found them a place to live. With Katina close, Julie spent considerable time with her, and Katina started calling her Aunt Julie. Not long after, Julie started training her in self-defense, paying for ballet and dance lessons, and putting her in a great private school. We all ensured anything Katina and her family needed, they received. To communicate better with Katina and her family, we all learned Russian.

It wasn't long after my 25th birthday that everything changed. We were still under attack from an unknown organization, and John made Roger his assistant to pay closer attention to all business operations. There was more of a push to legitimize the club's businesses, although they were hesitant to give up all illegal activities. One of those areas was the sex trade. It was the largest remaining illicit activity that involved the club, and it just made too much money. The club's answer was to increase security, but didn't have a plan if something went wrong.

Overseeing the financials put Beth front and center for the club's attention. As her guardian, I handled any problems that came up, corrected them, and kept the leadership informed. That separation between Beth and John was too much for John, and he started overseeing Beth's work himself. I wasn't happy about it, but there was nothing I could do. Beth would normally run everything through me, but now John wanted her to go straight to him.

She still worked at Santana, but John now had her a couple days a week working from the clubhouse. This made it more difficult for her since it took her away from her staff, but John felt more comfortable having her there in person working with him on Santana's businesses. As the leader of the Assassins, John could supersede a woman's guardian. John called me and Beth in for a meeting to discuss what he planned.

When we arrived, Brenda took us in the office. We sat down with John and he explained his plans. He wasn't replacing me, but Beth would have another person she answered to. Normally a guardian ran his women's lives, and I asked him how involved he would be. He explained Beth would be just like the women he was a guardian for but lived in their own house. I would oversee Beth at home, but John would take precedence when he needed her for something. This would mostly be at work, but it could include anything. I knew John, and I was sure he would use Beth for sex.

I explained to John I would come up with a plan to protect the company and the club members in case everything fell apart. I would need Beth for the financial part of the plan, and he agreed to share her time with me. John reassured me that this was not permanent, but only until he felt the club was safe. At home we explained Beth's situation, and she reassured the women she was ok. This was something she needed to do and only involved her because she ran Santana, basically controlling the club's money.

Beth then took me aside and attempted to put my worries at ease. Beth had been with the club for over fifteen years and understood her position. She said there was a possibility that I would see her in compromising positions with John and whoever else he let have her. She made me promise I wouldn't do anything to endanger me or the other women, including overreact. She promised to tell me everything that happened to her if I promised to keep my composure. Beth reminded me we were both turned on by other men using her, that this wasn't any different, and each time she could come home and let me reclaim her. She told me she loved me, and that wouldn't change.

It wasn't like I had a choice, and Beth was trying to put a positive spin on it. John didn't see women the same as I did. Sure, he loved Brenda, and I'm sure he cared for his women, but ultimately they existed to serve him. He didn't hesitate to use any woman he wanted, and I was sure Beth was now on that list. The only saving grace was the fact John liked Beth, so he wouldn't mistreat her, at least not much. What I took notice of was Beth was talking me into letting John have his way and even involve other men. This was a shift in Beth's personality and a deepening of her submission.

Initially, all John wanted to do was go over the money and how she was protecting Santana, both from the authorities and from rivals. She went into detail about the cybersecurity and how Santana had everything mirrored at IBJPN in case of a shutdown. Beth, Isabella, and I worked together to ensure if Santana ceased to exist the club's businesses would continue. John knew about all of this, but he just wanted reassurances we were secure.

The club members and employees were another problem. If the authorities were to raid us, they could easily arrest all the club members. Our names were all over the company's activities, well, except for our newest members. I never used my name in any illegal activity, and it was only officially on IBJPN Consulting, a fully legal company. After losing club members, we were down to 40, and until we figured out who was attacking our club, John didn't want to bring anyone new in.

It was a week later that Beth informed me that John had her give him a blowjob one afternoon. She said it was no big deal, that early in her time with the Assassins and at rallies she's had sex with him plenty of times. She admitted that he always had a crush on her, and if not for Roger's lobbying when my father died and my subsequently joining the club, John would have been her guardian. She didn't mind it too much since she liked John and he was always nice to her. She was still trying to talk me into it. She was obviously not getting the attention she needed from me. I would have to change that eventually, but now I had no choice but to let John have his way.

With all my time spent on planning, I put Isabella in charge of the daily operation of IBJPN, with Madison helping her. I spent most of my time with Beth at Santana and the clubhouse. After a month passed, John was getting used to having Beth around and had her work full time with him. They put her in her own office downstairs and had a direct line to her staff at Santana. Melissa became the lead person at Santana since I was also her guardian, and Beth passed on instructions to both Todd and Melissa daily.

Brenda was still John's assistant, and now with Beth, John had two associated women at work. He didn't hesitate on using both, often at the same time. A few times I came in and Beth was on her knees sucking John at his desk. Another time I walked into John's office to see him fucking her bent over a chair. It wasn't just Beth; I saw Brenda doing the same, and there were times it was both of them. Every night Beth would retell everything John had her do. She was spending more time in John's office naked, sometimes just standing next to him. She was getting close to being treated like one of his entertainment women, and to my surprise Beth was loving it.

She admitted to me she orgasmed almost every time she was with John. This was something new for Beth. She never orgasmed from Roger, Ben, or Todd. Hell, at the rallies she never orgasmed when other club members had sex with her. For Beth, an orgasm was possible only when she had emotions tied to it. Stimulation only didn't work for her. This could mean one of two things. She was in love with John, or she was giving herself over to her desire for humiliation and submission. I asked her and she adamantly denied being in love with John, which only left the latter.

I came in one day to work with Beth and she wasn't in her office. When I went upstairs, I noticed Brenda wasn't at her desk. I knocked on the door to John's office and he told me to come in. I opened the door and was greeted with both women, naked, standing next to John as he worked. The women's hands were tied behind their backs, and the only thing they had on were their high heels. Beth and Brenda stood there staring straight ahead, barley acknowledging me.

I had seen this before from his entertainment women and it set me off. I had just come from working on the plans to protect both the businesses and the club, and John didn't appear to be taking anything seriously. The club was losing members, we still didn't know how, and John was still screwing around. My anger got the better of me and I blurted out, "John, I can't believe what I'm seeing. The club is down to forty members, we're under attack, and you're fucking around! Seriously, I know you like to have your fun, but you need to get serious about this before the club gets away from you."

I looked up at the women and both looked shocked. Beth was trying to shake her head at me to stop, but I just had enough. Part of it was the club, the other part was him using Beth in this way. I know John has the authority to use any woman he wants, but I needed to reign him in. I continued, "John, I've made this club plenty of money between our alliance with the Mayans and our profits from the dispensaries and clinics. You've seen what the Mayans did when we turned over those businesses; they folded the gang and went legit. Since then, their profits have soared, and the best part is they don't have to spend resources hiding anything. We need to do that."

I stood there waiting for John to explode, to curse me out, and have me retired for yelling at him. I suddenly felt remorse for saying it and probably doomed my women to life without me. Just when I was about to apologize, John spoke up, "Well Rich, you take after your father. He was good at calling the club's bullshit and showing us the error of our ways. I don't want to admit it, but you're right. We need to take this seriously and make moves to protect us."

"First John, let the women get dressed," I responded, "and I would like Beth and Brenda here for what I have to say next."

John untied the women's hands and told them to dress. They both grabbed their clothes and put them on, then sat down next to me with John behind his desk. I continued, "I think the Assassins have moved well beyond the rules it started with, namely treating women as property. I can somehow see why it started, but since I've been a member, most of these rules make little sense. You allow some women to leave, but subjugate your daughters. Beth, the woman who makes your money, who oversees your businesses, you had naked behind your desk. Surely she has better things to do."

I was feeling more comfortable speaking out now and added, "I get obedience and the need to keep the women in line, but there is another way, loyalty. Your club members are loyal to you because of the life you give them; money, women, and power. Don't you think the women would be just as loyal if you took care of them? And let's tackle the elephant in the room, our illegal activity, namely the sex trade. That is very unwieldy and expensive. We make millions, but we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to sustain it while opening ourselves up to raids."

John thought about it for a minute, then asked, "Ok, let's say I'm interested in getting rid of it, what do we do to replace it?"

I answered, "We pivot into manufacturing firearms and military hardware. We leverage our pharmaceutical expertise, and together with the firearms, attempt to gain contracts with our government and other countries. That would mean dismantling all our illegal activities and turning fully legit. I've run the numbers with Beth, and she assures us we have the capital to make that happen. It would be a risk until we get contracts, but we can offset that with smaller sales, still fully legal. We still have the money from the Mayan profits and the logistics running their goods."

"So, we close the motorcycle club? I don't want to do that Rich." John responded, "You seem to have a head for business, so I'll go with you on that side, but the club would have to stay."

"John, you can still have your club." I answered, "The club wouldn't be part of Santana. We have over a billion dollars in capital, making every club member a multi-millionaire overnight. You can continue to be the Assassins, raise hell, do whatever you want. We can set up a one time payment and split the money with the club members."

I asked Beth to run the financials for John and she did. We worked all of this out prior, but I wanted more time to put it into a business plan instead of rattling it off the top of my head. John was interested, but had more questions. I answered each one, always pushing toward undoing the rules as they were in place. Beth spoke up to support our plan, and even Brenda liked the idea of getting rid of the rules pertaining to the women.

John told us it was something to think about, but wanted to talk with a few of the other senior members to get their input. He called a meeting for the next day and wanted Beth there also to talk over the finances. That gave us the night to put together a plan. I didn't know if we could convince them, but I was up for the challenge.

Later at home Beth, Isabella, and I put together a slide presentation for the senior club members. I wanted to show them the benefits of moving beyond the way we conducted business and into a better future. It took us most of the night, but eventually it was complete. Naturally, we had Penny and Julie with us, each attending to us and helping where they could.

After we completed the work, we sat around the kitchen table talking before bed. Beth started, "Rich, I thought you had lost your mind when you started in on John. I was sure he would get pissed off, and that was the end for you. He is right though, you reminded me of your father. He was quick to call the club out on bullshit, but it was always for the club's best interest. Eventually, when he spoke, people would listen, even if it was uncomfortable to hear. It was as if he saw beyond the club, like he was on the outside looking in, and helped others see what he did."

"After I opened my mouth, I had second thoughts." I responded, "However, I had opened my mouth and had to see it through. I meant it though; John needs to take this seriously. I know he likes his women, and I don't know why he wasn't playing with his entertainment ladies like he usually does."

"I can answer that." Beth said, "He had them tied up downstairs. He used us while the women were occupied. It's not the first time, and to be honest, I didn't mind. Like I said, I've always liked John, and if he wants to use and humiliate me, I'm all for it. It turns me on and gives me something to bring home to you each night for sex. Brenda was in with me today, but she's dominant also and has used me since I started working there."

"You've only mentioned John to me." That surprised me, and I asked, "What has she made you do."

Beth replied, "A few of the club members have caught me under her desk servicing her. That isn't an everyday occurrence, but it happens fairly often. John started something with me today that I haven't told you about. When I come in to go over the financial numbers for the day, he has me undress and sit in his lap and fuck him. I sit there fucking him slowly while we review the numbers. I suppose being so short I don't take up much room on his lap, making it easy for him to see the papers."

Here she was again, but now she was all for it. She wanted John to use her, not even trying to hide it. When I had the chance to reign her in, I couldn't leave her with any doubt she was mine. It was killing me to wait, but that's the position I was in.

"Well damn, how do I get in on that action?" Julie interrupted, "That sounds like fun. You get dominated, punished, tied up, and fucked. I think I chose the wrong job!"

That was Julie, she was always up for adventure. I told Beth we would have to get Isabella to come by and see which dominant woman would win out, her or Brenda. Beth replied she would love to see that. We finished up and all went to bed. Tomorrow promised to be a long day, I just hoped it would be a good one.

We awoke early and arrived at the clubhouse to set up. I was there with Beth and Isabella, and we all put our equipment in the John's office next to his conference table. While we waited for everyone to show, Beth and I sat and talked with John while Isabella walked out and talked with Brenda. Our conversation with John came around to Brenda and Isabella and how they were both dominant. John also wanted to see which dominant woman would gain an upper hand, or if they would join forces and dominate together.

When everyone arrived, Isabella came in and we began. My plan was to split off the Assassins Motorcycle Club from the businesses, severing all connections, and making Santana fully legal. While the club wasn't officially running Santana, there were still a few lines the authorities could draw between the two. For both to be separate, anyone in the Assassins would no longer have a business stake in Santana, and the opposite also pertained. The club members would have to make a choice, the motorcycle club or the business.

I proposed a buyout for the club members. I recommended the club drop its illegal activity and focus on just having fun and raising hell. Santana could put a percentage of profits in an offshore account that the motorcycle club could access for an operating budget, further negating the need for illegal activity. The club didn't have a say in Santana's business, so a profit sharing payout wouldn't endanger the company.

The buy out for the members would also include the women currently owned by the club. We would pay anyone wishing to break all ties a considerable sum to start over. We would give those wishing to work for Santana or one of its subsidiaries a smaller amount, but have job security and the option to take part in profit sharing. I expected some women would leave the company once released, opening employment for women that wanted jobs.