Assassins MC Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One man walked out front and asked who we were and what we wanted. I told him Nicole was my woman and he would let her go now. The man's name was Peter and told me he would do no such thing, that Nicole set this up herself. Two big, muscular guys stepped out of the crowd and flanked Peter, an obvious show of strength.

Peter was about 5'10, slim, and very well dressed. This was a college, and he was wearing dress pants with a shirt and tie. He wore glasses and looked a little nerdy, definitely not one of the cool kids. This didn't stop him from being invited to this party, so he must have other attributes. I would later find out he was highly intelligent, and that opened many doors for him.

Peter looked at me and announced, "You two will leave and let us continue. I'll make sure your woman gets home after we're done. My friends here will see you out."

The two meatheads took a step forward, but Julie intercepted them. In between running, sliding, spinning, and rolling, both large men hit the ground and lay incapacitated. Julie stood up, straightened her clothes, and took a position next to me. I walked forward to Peter until I was uncomfortably close and said, "No, I don't think so. You will let her go now, and to show you how serious I am, I will show what anyone can expect if they challenge me."

As I mentioned, Isabella worked me out until I met her requirement for strength, but I didn't stop there. I continued working and started taking self-defense courses myself. I practiced Krav Maga, like what our Ghost teams and Widows used. Before he knew what happened, I had him spun around and pulled his arm high on his back, bending his wrist enough that he yelled out in pain. Julie stepped up and stood between me and the rest of the crowd. They released Nicole, and she started putting on her clothes, looking a bit frazzled. They were rough with her, more than it appeared she wanted.

I told the group, "You will all step back out of our way, because if you don't.."

I then bent his wrist sharply, causing him to scream out in pain, until I heard a pop. He crumbled to the ground, holding his wrist. I then had Julie go around and collect each man's identification and took a picture of each one. I informed them I now had their names and addresses, and if they didn't want me to report them for rape, they would stay away from Nicole in the future. I learned Peter was in his last year of law school and told him he would come with me. I told everyone I would bring him back and not to call the Police. If they did, we would be back to visit them.

I grabbed Nicole and took her to my truck while Julie escorted a crying Peter from the house. He must have thought we were taking him away to hurt him further, but I had other ideas. We arrived at Santana, and I walked Nicole and Peter inside with Julie following us. We all sat down in my office, formerly Todd's office, and discussed the evening and what I wanted from Peter.

After hearing both from Peter and Nicole, it was obvious she set this up. She however only arranged to have sex with four of them, not ten. I told Julie to take Nicole outside and get her some water; I wanted to speak with Peter alone. I explained to him who I was and a bit of my past. I put him at ease and told him he wasn't in any danger, quite to the contrary, he was about to benefit from our meeting. I explained to him I wanted to set up our own team of lawyers. If he agreed, I would pay for his school, and he would work for Santana for ten years upon graduation.

We had lawyers, but we paid outside firms to represent us. I wanted an in-house team whose loyalty would not be in question. He would provide me with all his transcripts from college and law school, and if I liked what I saw, I would employ him immediately. He would finish school but work for me now, learning the company and giving me legal advice, my own pocket lawyer. I wanted someone that I could mold, and to do that, I needed someone young. He would eventually lead our team of lawyers and be my personal lawyer until he retired later in life, a wealthy man. I overlooked the fact he was at Nicole's gang bang, but he wasn't the one that arranged it, and he did nothing to her.

I drove him to one of Santana's doctors and had his wrist set. I told him I took no pleasure in doing that and told him not to get into any further trouble. I wasn't paying him to have fun, but to study. He even met his wife in the company. When he met Madison at IBJPN, he immediately fell in love, and she the same. They were married within the first year of him graduating and they had three kids. The two remained married, always faithful, until her death many years later.

At home, I sat down with Nicole. I reminded her that the stipulation I had with her fucking other men in gang bangs was to get permission from me, and that I would always be there for her protection. I started in on her, telling her I was disappointed and didn't understand why she would disobey me. That's when she exploded. I didn't see it coming. I noticed nothing wrong with her, and she was always happy when I saw her. The happiness was an act, however, and under the surface she was seething.

"Fuck you, Rich!" Nicole fumed, "You can take that disappointment and shove it up your ass. You don't give a shit about me or what I do. I told you I didn't want you controlling me, but I needed it. So, what answer did you have when we left the club? You took Beth into your relationship with Isabella and left me alone. I'm out here by myself and all I get are the leftovers when the other women finish with you. That's not the relationship I want. I see how happy everyone else is now, and I want that. What really sucks is I finally fall in love with you, I see the confident man I've always wanted, and everyone else gets him."

"I'm not saying I want to be a lap dog like Beth, no offense to her." Nicole explained, "I just want to be close to you, to feel you care about me. I want to wake up next to you like I used to. I want to give you a wake-up call, to have you want to take showers with me, and to have sex with me because you think I'm hot. I want you to sometimes just throw me down and use me because you can't keep your hands off me. Now all I get is my three times a week sex that is only lukewarm. I want hot!"

Nicole continued, "When we left the club and you laid down the law, taking control of the family, I finally saw you as I've always wanted. You run a billion dollar company and control your family with a firm hand. Then you left me alone, and it devastated me. I tried to keep up a brave front, waiting for you to get around to me, but you never did. I only set up the gang bang because I wanted you to pay. I knew you would be mad, and that's what I wanted."

"Nicole, I'm sorry." I broke in, "I didn't know you felt this way. Of course, I love you, and I thought I was giving you what you wanted, to be more independent."

Nicole interrupted, "At work, yes. I can run that, but at home I want you. I want you to see me, to be near me because you want, and to take an interest in my life. Good Lord Rich, how many times do I have to say it for you to understand?"

Tell me what to do, don't tell me what to do. I'm independent, but I want you to control me. Nicole was full of contradictions. I finally reached the end of my rope. It would be Nicole's decision to stay or go, but I was bringing the hammer down on her.

I sat down in a leather chair in my office and began, "Nicole, I've paid attention to you, and no matter how much I try to do what you want, I always do something wrong. So now I'm doing what I want. You have a choice. You can walk out that door and be independent. You'll still have your job, but you won't be my wife. Or, you will strip and get across my knee for the punishment you deserve for disobeying me. Understand, if you do, you're giving yourself to me. I will use you when I want and how I want. I love you and I hope you stay, but I won't make you."

"I don't deserve to be punished!" Nicole fumed, "You're the one that left me alone. Why should I listen to a man that doesn't know how to handle me, or even seem to want me?"

I answered back calmly, "I'll repeat myself; you have a choice. Walk out the door or strip and over my knee."

Nicole stood there for a minute sneering at me. She folded her arms across her chest and she was leaning forward, stomping her foot a few times. I had never seen Nicole this angry. She finally stomped a final trim, let out a yell, then tore off her clothes, throwing each piece at me. I caught them and placed them neatly next to the chair. She walked over and almost threw herself across my lap, then said, "You got what you wanted. You know you're an asshole, right?"

She didn't see me, but I was smiling. I raised my hand and brought it down on her ass. I hadn't spanked Nicole for a while, not needing to. When I brought my hand down, I left nothing back. It hit with a loud popping sound I'm sure everyone in the house could hear, and Nicole almost jumped right off my lap. Unfortunately for her, I had gotten much stronger since the last time she was over my knee. I had her locked in place, and she started throwing every curse she knew at me.

I continued spanking her, every spank just as hard as the last, until her curses were replaced with crying. When she reached the point of begging me to stop, I lifted her up onto her feet. Her ass was bright red with some bruises forming. She stood there with her head in her hands, crying. I told her to stand in the corner and think about what she'd done. She lowered her hands, looked at me, and said, "I fucking hate you!"

I answered calmly, "I love you too, Nicole. I'll tell you when you can come out."

She turned around and walked to the corner where she remained for the next hour. When she came out, I told her to get dressed, then walked up to her. She looked up at me and said, "You're a dick."

She then jumped into my arms and gave me a huge kiss. When she finished a minute later she said, "I still think you're an asshole." She then punched me in the chest as hard as she could, turned around, and walked out of my office. I just stood there and shook my head. Nicole was frustrating.

I know what you are thinking. Bossing the women around, making them serve me, and punishing them can't be love. I will argue that fact, however, and remind you and all the future readers of this that love takes many forms. There is no 'one size fits all' with love, and it exists in as many ways as there are people. You may think what I required of the women is akin to abuse. If someone wishes to be left alone, it's not abuse. If another person wishes attention but is left alone, some could consider it abuse. That makes it subjective to the individual.

I know, right now, I'm splitting hairs and trying to justify our lifestyle. It's important to understand where we came from and how we lived to understand why we made some decisions we did. I controlled a multi-billion dollar company, and we ran most of it from within our house. I lived with five women, three of which controlled most of our business. An important fact to keep in mind is that each of these women was a millionaire in her own right. She could leave and never have to work another day. None of them ever left, and Santana International, to this day, remains a family company, built on the foundation we laid those many years ago.

It has grown to be the largest company in the U.S. and handles the biggest addition to the country's GDP of any single corporation. We have offices in dozens of countries, do business with dozens more. We are the largest taxpayer in twelve of those countries, just to give you an idea of our size. After we stabilized and started growing again, I focused our financial might toward a cause that plagued people worldwide. However, there were a couple of issues that arose before I could do that. And that gentlemen, we will continue tomorrow.

The scene shifts back to Rich speaking with the agents when Samantha wheeled in Isabella in her wheelchair.

Rich smiled when he saw Isabella, she always made him happy. Samantha announced, "I will see you out, gentlemen. Grandpa, Grandma Bella, if you'll excuse me, I'll be right back."

Samantha walked out of the solarium, followed by the three agents. The sun was setting, casting long shadows across the room. Both Rich and Isabella lifted their heads to catch the remaining rays of the sun as it slid beneath the horizon. When the room grew dark, the lights automatically came on, causing the room to illuminate in a soft white light.

When Samantha returned, Isabella was sitting on Rich's lap, and Rich had his arm around her. They were kissing each other, and Rich had a hand on Isabella's breast. Samantha complained, "Jeez you two, wait until I get you upstairs to bed. And grandma, you know he can't support you like that, you'll hurt him."

"Oh, nonsense." Rich answered, "I'm not as fragile as you think, and I've always liked it when your grandmother was friendly. I still find her hot and can't wait to get her upstairs."

"Gross!" Grumbled Samantha. Rich and Isabella laughed as Samantha helped her grandmother back into her wheelchair.

"You wait here darling while Samantha gets me upstairs" Isabella told Rich. "She will be down in a bit to get you. Don't wheel yourself out again, you know you always get stuck. You're not as strong as you used to be."

"I can still keep you in line, Bella." Rich answered. This caused Samantha to groan. She had heard all the stories, and when she was old enough, learned about the family's lifestyle and relationships. Unlike her grandparents, however, she was in a single relationship. She and her husband had three kids and lived a normal lifestyle. In fact, Rich always thought Samantha wore the pants in her family, taking after him.

They both left the solarium, leaving Rich alone, and he thought about what he would tell the agents tomorrow. He figured he would tie up the first part of his life with how they ended up in Thomas' mansion. He would also cover the raid on Santana and the indictments the FBI handed down to the club. Once he tied that into a nice ribbon, he could begin on the second act of his life, and how they became known as Santo Diablo.