Assassins MC Pt. 19

Story Info
The End of the World as We Know It.
13.9k words
4.7
7.3k
6

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is for ADULT AUDIENCES ONLY. This contains substantial sexually explicit scenes with multiple partners and graphic language which may be offensive by some readers. All characters in this story are over the age of 18, and any non-consensual, BDSM, dominant/submissive, violence, or other similarly described activity is purely for entertainment only.

This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this story are the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

If you've reached the end of this disclaimer and are still interested in reading my work, Enjoy!

Part 19 The End of the World as We Know It

Ben disappeared a few years prior. I turned 25, and in the interim we lost more club members. Each time it was the same: burned out truck, missing inventory, and two times missing family. It was unknown what happened to these members, and we never found out where Ben disappeared to. Everyone was on edge.

Isabella worked me out during this time, and I put on a considerable amount of muscle. I wasn't anywhere near an Olympian, but I wasn't a string bean either. Isabella was happy, because I could lift her up, put her over my shoulder, and carry her with one arm. She still tested me frequently, but now I had no problem handling her. Most of the time I could snap her out of one of her episodes with a look. If that didn't work, just walking toward her brought her down. It took many spankings, whippings, slapping, and countless hours restrained to the wall to reach that point. She now knew immediately when I meant business. She was proud of herself for transforming me and never let me forget it.

Julie and Penny finished their training during those years. Each was an official Black Widow with a few missions under their belt when Penny had second thoughts. They were both out of country on what should have been a routine assassination. A local warlord stole our property, firearms we were shipping to a buyer. We've interacted with this warlord before, but he didn't get the message to let our shipment through. Julie and Penny deployed with a small team to assassinate the warlord and recover the shipment if possible.

Everything was proceeding according to plan, with the women posing as tourists. This warlord had a thing for young women, and they worked that angle to get access to him. They contacted their target in a local bar and drew his attention. Cell reception in the town was spotty, but then again, a civil war will do that to an infrastructure. This meant the women's trackers might not work. Their support team was setting up a backup system of tracking when the women disappeared.

Susan received word back at Santana that the girls were missing and she passed it onto me. Within two hours I was on a plane with Susan and Isabella. We didn't land until 14 hours later, and their team still hadn't been able to find them. Security back at Santana constantly monitored everything, from their trackers to local chatter, trying to pick up anything that could point us in a direction. It was two days later when their trackers finally pinged twenty miles outside of town. They must have passed close to someone with a satellite phone equipped with Bluetooth. It took our guys at Santana thirty seconds to pinpoint a location and we were off.

Our Ghost team, now joined by another team, contacted the women in an abandoned factory. Julie and Penny were facing at least twenty armed men who were combing the factory grounds looking for them. Our teams took the hostiles out with only three injuries, none life threatening. Julie, however, was in terrible shape. I arrived with Isabella five minutes after they cleared the area. Julie was being carried out on a stretcher unconscious, with had bandages around her abdomen and head, and was in a neck brace. Penny could barely walk herself out and had a bandage on her left leg and her arm was in a sling.

Penny was not alone. She came out holding the hand of a ten-year-old brunette girl. Penny told me she was coming with us and I didn't question it. Our security back at Santana notified us we had hostiles converging on our location and would contact us within fifteen minutes. We all loaded up and drove back to our plane.

Susan tended to Julie en route, and we were airborne within the hour. We landed an hour later in a friendly country and ensured Julie and Penny received medical attention. Julie was in surgery for fifteen hours and in recovery for two days. It was another two weeks before she was stable enough to travel back to the U.S., and it wasn't until we were back in the country that we could debrief the women on what happened.

Penny began, "We were in the bar with the target, a middle-aged Russian man, and Julie was talking to him. I was sitting at a table not too far away. Fortunately, he spoke English because we didn't speak Russian. Julie was flirting with him like she does, and he had his hands all over her while she pretended to be shy."

The place was dark and dusty, with a bar running the length of one wall. A man stood behind it, wiping off a few dirty glasses. There were shelves stacked four high behind him, lined with bottles of alcohol. Black, wooden tables were scattered around the room with an old pool table and a dartboard on one wall. A hallway exited the back that led to the bathrooms and back door. The bar had the smell of dirty wool and cheap whiskey, and they probably didn't air it out often. If we didn't know better, we could have been back in the U.S. at any of the hundreds of dives you run across in any city."

"Julie told me to come over." Penny added, "The target asked both of us why we were in such a dangerous place, and we told him we were just passing through. Our story was we just graduated college and wanted to see the world. He bought the story, or so we thought, and invited us to his house. I felt something was wrong, and I excused myself and said I had to use the ladies' room. That was code for Julie to follow me, but she didn't. When I returned, she told me we were leaving with the target."

"I didn't feel safe." Penny continued, "But I wasn't leaving Julie, so I went along. When we walked out to the parking lot, they hit me with a stun gun, blindfolded me, and threw me in the back of a truck. I couldn't reach my knives, and I couldn't see or feel Julie. We must have driven for an hour before we stopped. They carried me into a house and threw me into a small room. I called out, hoping to hear from Julie, but no one answered."

"Later I realized they separated us when a man took off my blindfold." Penny recounted, "He came in and stripped me, cutting off my clothes and corset, and taking my knives. They left me tied up, naked, and alone in a room no larger than a closet and left in the dark. I could hear men outside the room speaking Russian, and I smelled something the men were cooking. I had enough room in this closet to lie down, but not much more."

The next part of the story I received from Julie. She explained, "Our target was leaving, and I didn't want to lose the opportunity to follow him. We had tried for a week to make contact, and I wasn't losing this chance. Penny gave me the signal that she wanted to talk, but I knew she would only try to talk me out of leaving with him, so I ignored her. When they stunned us, I saw them leave with Penny in a truck. There were six of them, and I tried to fight, but one of them stunned me again, dropping me. They picked me up and threw me in a car with the target."

"They tied me up and I couldn't reach my knives. When the target stripped me, he found them." Julie continued, "He knew immediately why we were there and told me I was as good as dead. However, he wanted to use me first before they killed me. I knew I fucked up and had to figure a way to get away. That would have to wait while the target abused me on the way to his mansion. He was in the backseat with me and forced me on his lap, fucking me while we drove. He had a small dick, and I wasn't able to get much out of it."

I just shook my head. Penny and Julie almost lost their lives, and Julie was seriously injured, but that didn't matter. Julie just sat there making fun of the man's dick. I wondered if she would ever feel the gravity of the situation she put them in by ignoring Penny. This was most likely a coping mechanism she developed when Bob abused her and Nicole. Nothing truly touched her, and she stayed above any actual feelings. She was always chasing more extreme acts of sex and danger just to feel something.

Julie continued recounting her story, telling us when the car stopped they carried her inside a mansion and threw her into a room with other women. There were six other women with her, in various stages of undress, also tied up. In the room next to one woman was a young girl who still had clothes on, thankfully. One woman spoke broken English and told Julie what was happening. Most of the women were locals who were taken after the target disposed of their family. Each day the men took out one or two women and they never saw them again. The women could hear screams a few times, but didn't know what the men were doing.

The room was dimly lit, the only light coming through two windows along one wall. The walls were white, with some black and some red streaks, probably dirt and blood. The room smelled of body odor and urine, a smell Julie said never went away. The women all looked weak, probably nearly starved for who knows how long. No furniture was in the room, it was empty except for the occupants.

That night two men grabbed Julie and took her to see the target. The room they took her to held bondage equipment and a camera. The target and two other men were present, and they had a woman tied up to the wall naked. The woman looked like she was beaten severely with bruises all over her body. Her face was swollen and eyes almost closed. Blood steaks and splatters covered the wall behind her and the floor under her.

The target spoke up, "This awaits you, my dear. We record these for our paying customers who love to see women tortured. We have a special show planned in two days for you and your friend. Right now, I'm taking bids for the torture of two American women. However, I'll make sure your masters with the Assassins get a copy of the show for free. I should thank you for trying to kill me, you've failed of course, but you're making me a lot of money. I wanted you to see what I have planned for you, so you'll know exactly what will happen soon. Now, get some rest so you'll look good when it's your turn."

As they pulled Julie away, she heard a single gunshot and understood what happened. They took Julie back to the room and roughly threw her inside. They kept her hands tied behind her back, as they did with all the women. Twice a day a man came in and shoved bread in all the women's mouths to eat and put bowls of smelly water on the floor the women were forced to drink. Also, twice a day each woman was taken out to use the bathroom. If a woman had an accident in the room, they beat her when the men cleaned it up. Julie worked on her bindings, trying to loosen them, but it would take time. She felt blood and knew she was stripping the skin off her wrists. It was painful, but she had to keep trying.

The next day when they came to take a woman, they grabbed the little girl's mother. The girl ran up, hands tied, and tried to hold on to her mother, but the men grabbed her and threw her back. The mother was screaming something Julie couldn't understand, and both mother and daughter were crying out to each other. They violently pulled the mother from the room, kicking the girl back a few times. Julie knew what awaited the mother, and her daughter was left to await her own fate.

Late that night the little girl just sat in the corner crying. It broke Julie's heart having to sit there helpless, not able to do anything but work on her bindings. The bindings were becoming looser, but she still couldn't get her hand free. Her blood was softening the leather they tied her up with, and she knew eventually her efforts would pay off. She just hoped it didn't take too long.

Penny jumped in and told her story up to that point. Late the first night, a man came in and took Penny to a room with five other men. She was getting déjà vu from her time with Miguel, and this wasn't that far off. They forced her to have sex with them, all while her hands were tied behind her. She was hoping they would let her hands free so she could at least try to take them out. She did not get her wish, however, and the abuse continued for another couple of hours. They didn't physically abuse her, just force her to have sex, which was bad enough.

The next day they fed her bread and water in the morning and let her use the bathroom. She was sore from the previous day, but that didn't dissuade the men from abusing her again. All day she was nothing but a sex toy for the men, only getting breaks when the men ate, or they were all spent. When one man roughly lifted her up by her arm, he dislocated her shoulder, causing her to yell out. They did nothing about it, and they abused her for hours more while Penny was in excruciating pain.

The men were dirty and smelled horrible. When the men forced her between their legs, she retched a few times, almost getting sick. She nearly passed out a few times from the pain in her shoulder, but made it through the day. They pulled her back and threw her in the dark closet at the end of the night without a chance to clean up. She was dirty, smelled bad, and had their cum dripping down her leg and stuck to her face. Her ass and vagina were bleeding, and the inside of her thighs were raw. She felt horrible.

The men came in early the next day to take her to the mansion, and with her shoulder thrown out she could do little to stop them, even if her hands were free. They walked her outside, still naked, and threw her in the trunk of an old white car. She remembered being thrown around by the rough roads, aggravating her shoulder, and almost passing out from the exhaust. The next thing she remembered was being lifted out of the trunk and yelling out in pain when they yanked her bad arm. They pulled her into the mansion, straight to the room with bondage equipment.

Shortly after Penny arrived, Julie walked in. During the night Julie could get her bindings loose enough to slide one hand out, thanks to the blood from her stripped wrists. She didn't want them anyone to know and put her hand back into the bindings. When they walked her into the bondage room Penny was there, but she was facing away from her. Julie could tell from the back that there was something wrong with Penny's left shoulder. It just didn't look right and was bruised all around the joint, turning an ugly shade of yellow, black, and blue. Julie noticed blood dried on the inside of Penny's thighs and knew immediately what Penny endured.

The room had equipment along one wall that comprised wooden beams with wrist and ankle straps. Opposite this wall was a camera on a tripod, and in the middle of the room, to the right of the camera, was a table with assorted knives, wooden sticks, and metal bars. Their target was there, along with three other men. This was Julie's chance, and as soon as they walked her past the table with the weapons, she went into action. Pulling her hand free from the blood-soaked leather straps, she leaped forward.

Penny described what she saw after being turned around to face Julie. She immediately saw Julie dive over the table and come up the other side with two knives. Julie somersaulted back over the table and dispatched the two men on the other side quickly. As each man crumbled to the ground, Julie spun and kicked the third man in the head, dropping him. In the ten seconds it took to take out three men, their target reached for his weapon and drew it. As Julie dove and rolled to cover the distance between them, two shots rang out.

Julie came out of her roll and dove at the man, grabbing his arm. She twisted it as she forced herself down into a slide, sending his gun flying across the room. Penny, seeing this, spun and kicked the man in his back, forcing him forward. This was opposite of Julie's momentum and it caused him to come off his feet and land on his back, knocking the wind out of him. Julie stood up, grabbed a knife from one man lying on the ground, and dispatched the target. She then cut Penny's bindings, relieving some pain from Penny's shoulder. Julie saw Penny's arm hanging at her side and quickly cut one man's shirt and made a sling. It was then Penny saw the blood coming from a wound in Julie's side around her lower abdomen. With her adrenaline, Julie never realized she was hit. Julie took the two knives and Penny grabbed the gun.

Julie told Penny she had two things she needed to grab, the first being clothes, the second getting to the women. They ran upstairs and found a bedroom with some women's clothes, mostly slutty dresses they no doubt put on these women to have fun. They found a couple of dresses that fit them and put them on. Julie cut a couple of dresses up and wrapped her abdomen as best she could to put pressure on the wound and took the extra material with her. It was enough to slow the bleeding but not stop it completely. Julie made sure she tucked the knives in for future use.

Julie went downstairs to free the women, running into a few more men and dispatching them. More would be coming. When they made it to the room with the women, they freed them. The women all scattered, but Julie stopped the woman who could speak English. Julie had the woman tell the little girl her mother would not return and to come with Julie. At first the girl didn't want to, but after a few minutes and some convincing, the girl agreed left with Julie and Penny. On the way out, Julie learned from the English-speaking woman that the men planned to sell the girl. That just set Julie's resolve to rescue her. The woman took off, leaving Julie, Penny, and the girl to make their escape.

They wanted to grab a vehicle, but more men were heading into the house from that direction, and it forced them to flee on foot out the back. They ran thought the woods for a few miles when the abandoned factory came into sight. It looked like it would fall down any minute, obviously abandoned for many decades. The factory occupied what must have been 50 acres, with tall chimneys rising from the top and surrounded with broken windows. Smaller buildings were scattered about on the property, with the principal building in the middle.

Julie told me they could hear the men following them, yelling at each other as they pursued. The women entered the factory to hide as more men arrived and surrounded them. Once inside, they began a game of cat and mouse. They would take out anyone who came close to them, then move to a new position. One time when the women changed position, gunfire erupted. Penny caught one round in her upper thigh, hobbling her. Julie was losing more blood, becoming weaker as they fought off more men. During one fight Julie lost her balance and fell down a flight of stairs, taking two men with her, and knocking her unconscious. Penny could get her awake only long enough to make it inside a small office.

It was during one of their fights that we picked up their tracker, being close enough to a phone carried by one man they were engaged with. Unfortunately, they couldn't stop long enough to search the man, otherwise they would have found his phone. Inside the office Penny could hear the men getting closer, but she was out of options. Julie was in and out of consciousness, and Penny had one bad arm and one bad leg. Penny held them off with the .45 caliber pistol she took from the house and a rifle from one man until she ran out of ammo. She then sat down with Julie and the girl to await their fate. That's when Penny heard the familiar sound of M4A1s. This was the weapon our Ghosts carried.