Asserting His Dominance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They came closer both to Hugo and to each other. Dante put an arm around Phil, who tensed up for a moment and relaxed.

"Never seen your cock, my friend," Dante said very hoarsely.

Phil looked at him and blushed.

Watching that, Hugo felt a deep desire to dominate both of them. It was undeniable that he enjoyed both positions, but he knew that Dante was doing this for him and probably craved to submit. Hugo would give what he wanted. And so much more. He would make him suffer and make him cum, the best orgasm of his life. There would still be a payback. For now, Hugo settled in sucking them off.

He was looking straight at Phil's face as he opened his mouth and let his lips softly take on the head. The taste hit him like a truck. But the best thing was the man's expression, a beautiful pain shown in his quirked lips and closed eyes. Hugo held the base of the shaft, and stroked the other cock while he bobbed softly. He smacked his lips on the head, taking a bit more of pre-cum. Salty and sweet. He moved to Dante's fat cock. He sucked the same way, but this time he cupped the balls of both men.

It was Phil who grasped his hair and began to push deeper.

"Take that, cocksucker. Take everything," he said.

"Go ahead, tell him," Dante said.

"Suck that prick real good, little bitch."

"Hmmmmm," Hugo moaned, changing cocks once again. Was that how Dante felt when Hugo was saying those things? He could understand a little better. The cocks fit in his mouth so perfectly, as if Hugo was born to do this.

"You're the man," Dante said. Then there was a soft noise of two lips, and Hugo looked up. Phil and Dante were kissing. Their heads moved very slowly as if they were afraid that something might bite. Their heads separated, and Phil completely ignored what happened. But his face shockingly clear. He was flustered, very flustered. He had liked it.

It was so hot that Hugo sucked them harder.

"Damn," Phil said after a long silence. "He really is a great cocksucker. You taught him well."

"Look at me," Dante said. Again, Hugo looked up to watch. Phil stared at Dante, and there seemed to be a battle between wills. Phil was trying to resist, while Dante wanted him to give in. Phil gave in. They kissed again, this time with two big tongues rolling around.

"Fuck me," Phil said. He grabbed Hugo's hair and pushed his cock, making him gag. He was taking his frustration out on him. "Take that, cocksucker. You dirty slut."

"Yeah, you're the man," Dante said. "Show him how to be a real man."

"I'm the man, fuck!" Phil grasped Hugo's hair again and pushed him away, stroking his cock fast. Two seconds later, he was spurting load after load, four big shots, a few more spasms that gushed a long stream of warm white cream. Dante let himself go too. Most of the cum went to Hugo's face, painting him, drenching him in sticky semen, but a lot of it ran down his face, or went straight to his wife's sheets.

"Keep sucking," Dante ordered.

Forgetting all about ruses and plans, Hugo obeyed like he really was the bitch. His mouth accepted the cocks. It loved them. The cum was welcomed both in taste and in texture. He swallowed what he could and cleaned the shafts.

"My God, it was like a shower," Hugo said.

Dante lied down and brought Phil with him. Their heads were close, and Dante kept trying to kiss him. Hugo bend over to suck them some more.

"Yeah, suck. Suck. That. Cock." Phil kept getting interrupted by the kisses. He eventually gave up and let Dante stick his tongue inside for a long time.

"Who's the man?" Dante whispered against his face.

"I'm the man," Phil said. They brushed their lips very romantically. Dante smiled. Phil smiled.

"I think you deserve something that I would never allow any other man to do. You deserve to fuck my bitch," Dante said.

"Like, in the ass?" Phil asked. He was taken aback.

"You saw his tight hole when I spread his cheeks for you. It's so tight inside. You'll never want to leave."

Phil chuckled.

"But man...that's so...fucking weird."

Dante didn't say anything and waited for Phil to reach his own conclusion.

"I want to," Phil said. "I want to fuck his ass. Hell, there's nothing that I want more."

Dante smiled widely. Hugo stopped sucking Dante's cock.

"Do you really want to fuck me, daddy?"

"Yeah, I do, bitch. Don't act like it's not your fault."

It definitely was Hugo's fault. It had been part of the plan all along, he got ready and all to get fucked, made all the preparations. His ass was good to go. But everything was supposed to be an experiment and it kind of got out of control. He found himself craving for that cock inside of him...in his mouth, and now his hungry butt hole.

Hugo placed himself in the middle of the bed, on hands and knees. He was breathing shallowly, feeling the cold sticky lube being dragged around the edges of his tiny, tiny ring of flesh. It was Phil doing the honors, while Dante positioned himself in front of Hugo to fuck his face. They were going to work together. A spit-roast.

"Your rear is still red...does it still burn?" Phil wanted to know.

"Not much," Hugo said. A hand caressed his cheeks on top of the sensitive flesh that got the spanking. "Gonna be hard to explain that to my wife. Did it leave hand prints?"

Phil thought that funny.

"No. It's just a blur of red. It's cute, though. Cute round ass. You deserve much worse for being such a dirty slut."

Hugo closed his eyes, letting the words wash him in guilty pleasure.

"Yes, sir, daddy...I do."

Phil inserted a finger.

"Ohhhhh...God!"

"He loves it," Dante said. "Put two in there! He's used to getting cum-dumped in that man hole." And suddenly, two fingers were forcing the walls of the anus, tightly getting wrapped around. "Give him some of your spit."

Hugo's whole body was shivering, and it had nothing to do with the temperature of the room. He was not, in fact, so used to so much stimulus in his rear end. He moaned like a pussy cat, surprising even himself. What would Dante think of him? Yeah, this was part of the plan, to Turn his friend. But he was finding it very difficult to remember he was only playing a role. He looked at Dante in the wrong moment. Phil started to finger fuck him with steady thrusts, and he made a painful burning face, and a low guttural moan escaped his throat.

"Moan on my cock, little whore," Dante said, grasping Hugo's hair and turning his face around. He slapped the cock on his cheek and left it there for Hugo to manage. The head was slick with cum and it tasted of bittersweet musk. The shaft throbbed with each powerful pump of its veins. Hugo was forced to hum and moan because his ass was getting enlarged.

"Your tight pussy is getting really tired now, almost ready," Phil said, completely invested. No thoughts to his wife, or how gay he was being. Calling Hugo's hole a pussy was completely unexpected. Hugo had been in his place, saying the same thing to Dante. He found out he enjoyed both perspectives. Thank God his mouth was full on Dante's throbbing dick.

Phil removed his fingers, leaving a very disappointed gaping hole. The sudden departure made Hugo thrust his hips back, hungry for more, which made both daddies laugh at him.

"He's gonna love that cock, Phil. Look at it. It's so much bigger than mine. And that pointy head is gonna go straight to his guts. That's a beautiful cock, man."

"Uhh, thanks," Phil said. "You too..."

"You like mine too?" Dante said, not missing a beat, while thrusting his thick meat in Hugo's mouth. Phil chose to not answer that damning question. But he didn't refuse it either.

"I'm so goddamn horny."

"I can see that. Look at what you did to my son-in-law. You brought the ultimate bitch out of him. Now fuck him, Phil. Fuck his pussy raw."

And then, there he was...no waiting around because the anus was still loose and the head was pointy, not a monster mushroom like Dante's. Hugo clenched around the cock, every inch of it rubbing against the walls, veins throbbing. He tried to moan and gagged on Dante's meat, releasing a lot of saliva which fell on the bed where he slept with his wife.

"He's dying for that cock, Phil. Fuck this bitch."

By the talented way he thrust his hips, Phil was used to fucking doggy style. He took hold of Hugo's round buttcheeks, clenching his palms on the soft but firm flesh.

Hugo liked to be held like that and arched his back to make his butt more available.

"This little bitch is gonna make me cum again," Phil growled. Each thrust was going balls deep, the force made Hugo swallow more cock than he could and gag.

"Yeah, fill him with your manly cum. He loves being a cum-dump."

Tag-teamed by his own father-in-law and his friend. A proper spit-roast. Hugo was loving it, even the shameful feeling in the pit of his stomach.

The cock accidentally slipped out and slid down over Hugo's balls and cock. He complained with a low moan. His ass hole was hungry and he wasn't thinking straight.

"Calm down, I'm not finished yet, slut," Phil said.

Hugo was thankful. He wasn't pretending to be a bottom bitch anymore. He was a bottom bitch. He wanted to bounce on that cock and he did, back and forth, when Phil stuck it inside again.

"Imagine if this was your son-in-law, Phil," Dante said.

"He would never," Phil said. "He loves my daughter."

"Do you love your wife?" Dante said.

"Of course I do," Phil said. "Shit, such a tight ass...Hmmm, God!"

A daddy with a big cock and no self-reflection. Hugo approved, his horny ass burning up with the friction. Phil slammed the hole, his whole body hitting like a truck. He constantly used words like bitch and slut, and really put Hugo in his place.

Dante dumped his load straight in Hugo's throat. "Ohh fuck, take that warm nut, bitch."

He swallowed, but the clear taste stayed on his tongue.

"Did he swallow?" Phil asked.

"Everything...I trained him well. That's what you need, Phil. I'm sure your boy would appreciate."

"No way, I can't risk it," Phil said, but he sounded less sure.

"Alright, it's your loss."

Hugo wondered if Phil would be plagued by fantasies of fucking his son-in-law from now on. Poor guy. At least, he was a good fucker. Hugo moaned louder to remind Phil that he was the man. He had a great cock. Fuck, Hugo would miss this cock the moment it was gone. Dante saw this. He looked down on Hugo with a neutral face, knowing face which made the son-in-law squirm even as he got his ass pounded. Would that mean the end of Hugo's control over the father-in-law?

"Fuuuck," Phil said, sounding like he was being choked. "Here it comes, boy!"

Phil's cock shook inside Hugo, each momentous jerk filling him with cum, giving the impression that his rectum was about to burst. He shot five, six times, and moaning like scratches coming out of his throat. Then he took out his cock, letting the cum gush off from the enlarged butt hole. Hugo moaned, pushing the jizz out of him like poop.

Dante advanced.

"What are you going to do?" Phil asked, gasping. "Dante, are you going to...Jesus Christ."

Dante knelt behind Hugo and sucked his ass hole, sucked the cum out, sucked until the flesh around the anus was raw.

"That's crazy," Phil said.

Dante licked a last time and pushed Hugo on the bed to lay down and rest. Hugo turned to watch what Dante was going to do next.

"I tasted your cum."

Phil's body was all red, but his face seemed to go a little deeper.

"Was it good?" Phil asked. Dante licked his lips. "Very good."

"Shit, that's...What are you doing?"

"Give me a kiss."

Phil made a face and shook his head. But Dante grabbed his back and brought their faces closer.

"Come on, Dante," Phil said. He resisted for a few nudges. His face slowly turned around, relinquishing. He opened his mouth and was assaulted by Dante's big tongue, probably still tasting of cum. They kissed for long seconds. "Hmmm," Phil hummed. When they stopped, he exhaled. "Shit, what the fuck am I doing?"

"You bred my son-in-law. There's no reason to be shy now."

"But...I'm really not..." Phil said.

"Neither are we. We're all happily married. Hugo...are you gay?"

"No, sir," Hugo said from where he was laying down, spent and exhausted. The cum was still coming out of his ass. He pushed out some more. "I'm as straight as they come."

Phil accepted a few more kisses from Dante, but eventually announced that he had to go. Dante helped him dress, then told Hugo to clean the room and not leave any traces of what had happened. "I'm gonna see my friend out. I better see this room clean when I come back."

Hugo actually obeyed, standing up right away and collecting the sheets. He had finished putting new ones when Dante returned.

Hugo was ready for a confrontation to assert dominance over the father-in-law again, no matter what it cost.

Dante, wearing his tiny briefs, knelt to the floor and lowered his head.

"Did I do a good job, daddy?" he said.

Hugo sighed in relief. He smiled and went to his bubbly bottom, grabbing his face by the hairy cheeks. He kissed them and dragged their faces together, scratching himself with the older man's beard.

"You did a great job, baby. I told you Phil was easy prey. But I'm gonna make you pay," Hugo slapped him, and proceeded to give more slaps with each word he said next, "for each second of what happened here."

"Please, daddy, don't be too cruel." His voice was completely different now, like a soft purr. He smiled like the devil, though. So fucking hot.

Hugo felt like the luckiest man alive.

12