Assessor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers

Disengaging from Sally I turned to look at Mae, smiling at her as I did so. From the look on her face it might have been rather an evil smile, but she was flushed and waiting, knowing what was coming.

"Pick a card, any card," I said softly, "or in your case, choose your position."

Mae promptly rolled over onto her hands and knees, arms folded and her head resting on them, her bottom high and her thighs nicely parted.

"Same as before," she giggled, "but I expect you to put some extra effort into it, this time."

She gave a muffled shriek of "Yes," as I promptly drove home. Sally, I noticed, had recovered enough to sit up and was watching avidly. Arms around Mae, hands crushing her breasts, I started work, driving in with a will. Mae responded eagerly, flexing her muscles so that her bottom bobbed nicely back and forth as she moved with me.

I didn't handle Mae in the same frenetic manner that I had used on Sally. I still had a bit in the tank and I was on the home stretch so I could just take my time getting there. Not too much time. This message was forcibly passed on to me by the way Mae was responding, putting in a cheerful effort as she worked towards her climax.

For all Mae's passionate eagerness I still managed to drag things out a bit. I was almost sorry that things would have to end here as from the look on Sally's face she'd have been quite happy for a repeat performance.

I massaged Mae's breasts, trying to do it at the same tempo in which I was fucking her, driving in and squeezing at the same time. Mae was gasping, urging me on, wanting more and wanting it faster, harder. Just plain wanting.

Quitting time was rolling around quickly and I settled down to finish the job. I gave her the faster and harder she craved, finally letting loose and exploding inside her. She gave a loud groan and climaxed, locking onto me, draining me to the last drop before sagging boneless into the hay, totally relaxed. With a very smug smile on her face. I saw it when she flopped over onto her back.

Another assessment successfully carried out I headed off to my next appointment, content that I'd done my job. Oddly enough there was one little aftermath to that little incident. Needing petrol an hour or so later I pulled into a service station and filled up. As soon as I reached for my wallet to grab my company credit card I knew something was wrong. My wallet was too light.

My credit card and license and other bits and pieces were there. What wasn't there was around five hundred dollars that had certainly been there when I left home. I couldn't believe it. I mean, surely neither of those two little angels had had the gall to raid my wallet while I was temporarily distracted? No, I must have lost it some other way.

Ashson
Ashson
8,561 Followers
12