Asset Recovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Tim recovers some assets.
1.3k words
4.16
8.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Asset Recovery

Tim parked in the gravel driveway of the palatial, but over-priced townhouse in the leafy suburbs. The property was owned by Mr Aziz Majaba, turf account.

Well, it wouldn't be his for much longer.

Tim got out of his black Audi touring car and walked briskly up to the large dark wooden doors. He thumbed the brass doorbell and waited. The door opened.

"Good afternoon, I represent Asset Recovery and I am here to discuss the substantial sum you have not repaid to Mr Khan. Before you consider slamming the door in my face, let me just take a moment to remind you of the nature of your debt- your wife's growing cocaine habit, unpaid interest on the loan from Mr Khan and the small fortune you owe in legitimate credit card bills and utilities- not to mention your car payments, mortgage on this lovely property and the rent for the flat, currently occupied by a Miss Inaya?"

The dusky skinned man deflated immediately.

They always did, Mr Majaba stared blankly.

Business was booming in debt recovery, and Tim was making a lot of money but also a pleasant little side line in debt repayment holidays.

"Shall we go in?" Tim asked politely. Tall, lean and toned from hours in the gym, MMA training and swimming, made him someone you would think twice about tackling. He styled himself on Jason Statham, cool, calm and certain of menace, should it be required, with such a demeanour was enough to deter conflict.

The podgy man, still dressed in his bathrobe and shorts caved in immediately.

"I'll have Mr Khan's money very soon! "He spluttered. Mr Majaba had been a rich man, turf accountant with four profitable outlets. Then Covid and the energy crisis, and an unfortunate addiction to online gambling soured his businesses and his expendable assets but not his spending nor that of his attractive but expensive Russian wife. Coupled with his lovely ebony girlfriend, secreted away in a luxury apartment in town.

Recovering somewhat from the initial shock, asked Tim inside, lest his financial predicament become widely known in the affluent neighbourhood. Majaba was not liked by his neighbours, but they attended his parties and drank his champagne and ate his salmon and caviar. The majority despised his upstart, new money. However, two of the husbands, and one wife enjoyed the attentions of Irina Majaba. Her insatiability was whispered and gossiped over cocktails in clubs and in hot tubs along the street.

Of course, Majaba had his own illicit lover, who sapped his energy every Monday and Thursday. As a former Pornstar and escort Mimi was very, very good.

All this information at Tim's fingertips, as always hidden behind the tinted privacy glass of his Audi saloon tourer, he had watched Majaba's comings and goings. Always the professional, he conduct intense surveillance on his target, took hundreds of photographs, exercised his burglary skills to 'case' the apartment of Majaba's girlfriend. Tim, decided to put the screws to Majaba by installing tiny cameras in the bedroom, filming his girlfriend's surprising athleticism during their sex sessions. Tim had to admit she was quite stunning. He had decided that she would be worth a visit very soon.

Tim sat and stilled Majaba's pleading with a raised hand.

"Mr Majaba, I am here to help you. Mr Khan is not a patient man, but I have his full confidence and I have assured him that you are a businessman and are willing make his restitution, but you need a little time." Tim led Majaba up the garden path a-little before he imposed a heavy repayment plan.

At that moment, scantily clad in a lacy balcony bra and matching panties, Irina Majaba descended the stairs. Although in her forties, Irina Maja was a handsome woman. Bleach blonde pixie hair cut, enhanced 36c breasts and long hours in the gym made her an appetising sight. Instantly Tim considered an additional clause to his repayment plan.

Majaba's eyes widened and caught Tim's in a 'please don't tell my wife about my girlfriend' expression.

Tom nodded and whispered "we are all men of the world."

Irina, slid onto the arm of the richly embroiled French silk chaise lounges. She looked at Tim. Immediately Tim stood, smiled and took the outstretched hand and kissed it gently. He held it, just long enough to keep Irina's attention.

"Excuse us my dear, Mr..." Majaba's voice trailed.

"Wilson" Tim interjected.

"Mr Wilson and I are discussing business." Majaba stammered.

"In your bath robe?" Irina questioned.

"Forgive me Mrs Majaba, the opportunity I presented, made me forget my manners. Mr Majaba, please take your time and dress." The suggestion was more like an order. Majaba nodded, and scuttled upstairs as quickly as he could. Irina wasn't fooled for a moment.

"Is he in a lot of trouble?" She asked.

"Nothing we can't fix but I'm afraid there's a couple of things you'll have to do to help alleviate this problem." Tim smiled, stood up and walked over to the attractive woman.

"Really?" Irina asked.

Tim lifted his index finger, traced the top seam of the bra, then up the exposed swell of the breast, up her throat and slid it into her mouth.

"Your husband needs time to arrange his affairs, sign new agreements and you will buy him that time." Tim waited for her to suck on his finger, then he put it in his own smiling mouth.

"I will?" Irina smiled her bosom heaving gently.

"Yes, or risk losing everything. He needs a week, at least, so you and I will need to cement this arrangement today."

"I should always support my husband, shouldn't I?"

Irina knew exactly what was expected of her.

"Mr Majaba will be out for the day. So, why don't you retire to your boudoir and enjoy getting ready for the upcoming negotiations."

"I think that would be an excellent idea." With that, Irina Majaba went upstairs, padding her husband on the way down.

"Have a good day, dear." Irina kissed him on his cheek.

Tim outlined the repayment plan that Majaba would agree to. He didn't have a choice.

"Mr Khan will now be your employer. You will keep the trappings of your expensive lifestyle, but he owns you. If you default once form these terms. Your wife will divorce you, the assets split and she will probably walk away with a tidy £300,00 at least and you will be in jail on fraud charges. Miss Inaya will no longer be your concern. Her lease will be terminated, or she can pay the rents and services herself. She could always return to the workforce, as a member of her former profession. You will not contact her again. Build some bridges with your wife."

Tim gave Majaba a card.

"Who is this?" Maja asked.

"The owner of your car. You can keep your wife's little sports car, but you will surrender your keys. The address is 32 minutes away, if I don't get a text saying you've arrived in 33 minutes. I will not be so accommodating; you do understand me?" Tim leaned in and smiled venomously.

"Yes" was all that Majaba could stammer.

"Excellent, I will be here, explaining how your wife will have to quit her cocaine habit and curtail her spending. She will also be ensuring that you have the necessary time to complete these deals. I won't be here when you return. Goodbye Mr Majaba."

Confounded and befuddled, the grateful Mr Majaba sped off.

Tim turned and walked up the stairs. Upon locating Mr Majab's bedroom, he was pleased to find Irina laying on the bed, wearing crotchless red teddy, holding a small neat pink vibrator to her cunt lips.

"Well, let's start the negotiations." Tim smiled slipping of his tailored suit jacket.

End of Chapter 1.