Asset Recovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim inspects Irina's assets.
965 words
4.32
6.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina Majaba rolled off the bed as Tim discarded his shirt to the convenient chair. He didn't want his suit crumpled, as he had other clients to see today, including a visit to Miss Inaya, the now former girlfriend of Mr Majaba. She walked up to him, and planted a long, wet kiss on his mouth. Tim felt her hand on his suit trousers, and allowed her to unzip his stiffening cock. Without a moments hesitation, she fell to her knees, and gently pulled out his thick manhood.

"Very nice" She whispered. Tim's cock sprang out of his expensive low-cut briefs and proudly stood waiting for attention.

"I think you should introduce yourself to my associate." Tim smiled as she watched Irina, kiss,lick and then finally slide his swollen glans into her wet mouth. Without asking her, Irina looked up at him as she slid her mouth round his cock, maintain a string but pleasing suction on him. He was happy to let her explore his length, until he then managed to kick off his trousers and let her peel of his briefs.

Once naked, she detached herself from his cock and with one swift motion, Tim scooped her up in his arms, took her to the bed and lay her out, spreading her legs wide.

"Oh Mr Wilson, you have me all to yourself." Irina giggled, thrilled at his strength and full of anticipation form his large cock. He was much bigger than her husband and the two other neighbouring husbands, she had fucked. Seizing the moment, Tim snaked out his tongue to lap at Irina's soaked pussy lips and explore her depths. Her taste was quite delicious,and relished her as she licked at her pussy lips and then probed deep into her depths. Irina, clearly unused to such skill moaned and wriggled.

"Oh, Mr Wilson you are every talented. Be careful with my clit, I'm very sensitive." She cooed.

Taking that as an invitation, Tim sucked on her swollen clitoris, caused mayhem with Irina. She thrashed and shifted, her pussy fountained like a leaking tap and finally she squealed aloud,

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Irina jerked violently as she climaxed powerfully. Tim smiled and wondered how Irina's other lovers enjoyed her performance. Once the initial shock waned, Irina begged him for further attention.

"Oh fuck! I never come that quickly! Put your cock in me." Irina looked down, between her own legs and watched Tim rise on to his knees and aim his swollen member at her.

"Say please." He teased her.

"Please. Please. Please put it in!" Irina shuddered and mouthed breathlessly as Tim split her lips open and slide his cock in centimetre by centimetre. He wanted her to be desperate for his full length, but also not to injure her cunt, as he had plans for it later in the week. Mrs Majaba would have to earn her husband's payment holiday.

Irina raised her own legs, to allow Tim deeper. Tim slid his entire length into her, and she took a sharp intake of breath. Of course, Irina had enjoyed big cocks in her life, being a Russian trophy wife, meant she had to be great in bed and the only way she could be that good, was with practice and experience.

Irina opened her legs to accept Tim's swollen cook and cooed as he slid its length into her. Her pussy was pleasingly tight enough to excite him and he built up a strong thrusting rhythm. Irina felt his hands on her breasts, kneading then firmly, squeezing her nipples between finger and thumb. After enjoying her wetness, Tim pulled out. Without asking, Irina mounted him in the cowgirl position, Tim enjoying her energetic bouncing on his shaft.

"Who wanted the enhancements?" Tim asked, kneading them firmly, driving her wild.

"Well, he wouldn't look twice with my 32a tits would he?" She increased the pace on his stiff cock.

"Well, I think they're lovely." Tim pulled her down to him, took each nipple into his mouth, one at a time and suckled on them. Irina, already more excited than she had been for a while, wanted to orgasm.

"Fuck me from behind, please," Tim had no objection.

Once on all fours, Irina opened her legs enough to give Peter the ideal height to plough her cunt hard. He didn't need asking twice. She liked rough sex, and Tim grasped her blonde pixie hair firmly and thrusted inside her hard. She yelped at the violence but then began to enjoy the friction on her vaginal walls.

Her orgasm was wet, long and loud.

As punishment, Tim thumbed her anus and worked her open.

"Are you going to fuck my arse?" Irina cooed, know that she wanted him to.

"Mrs Majaba, I need to scrutinize your assets very closely." Tim joked, spitting on her winking sphincter, and pushing himself into her tight arsehole. Irina moaned loudly and screwed up her eyes but took him as deep as he wanted her to. Which was deep.

Soon, Tim had built up and unstoppable need to ejaculate so pulled out, flipped Irina onto her back and came in long pearl strings on her face and mouth. Tim shuddered forcefully, as it had been a long time since he came so much.

"I think that is a good start to our negotiations, but I feel further meetings will be needed."

Despite her affairs, Irina's life was an empty vessel, and she tried to fill it with other men's cocks, but Tim filled her up like no one had in many years. She liked the feeling and as she wondered if she might keep him interested for a while. Unbeknownst to her, Tim had plans to keep her around for quite a while.

End of Chapter 2