Assistant Rory Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stretching like a cat, Mistress gently spanked my ass into motion, pulling me into the shower. Leaving my cuffs on and tied behind my back, I groaned with relief as she unlocked me, shaving and cleaning what I could not reach while caged. Smiling, she teased my erect cock just a little, edging her good girl while we both cleaned off our fun from the night before. But Mistress only liked me cumming caged, and soon my prison was returned, that now familiar feeling on my clit. It was only slightly scary how much I was getting used to wearing it full-time...and how much I liked it.

Showered and shaved, I cleaned up the bedroom before cooking breakfast, wearing panties and Mistress' favourite apron. White with a pink ruffled trim, I couldn't help but smile wearing it, feeling so pretty and feminine. We chatted over bacon and coffee, Mistress asking about our activities yesterday, ensuring there was nothing I didn't like. I could only assure her how much I loved and craved it, wanting to be under her control even more.

My maids uniform packed to be sent off to dry cleaning, I slipped into some casual boy clothes I had brought with me. Mistress kissed my cheek, thanking me for being her good girl all week and weekend. I blushed, knowing it would only continue for the rest of the month, a fact that I was becoming increasingly comfortable with. I spent all day running errands and relaxing, but my mind couldn't shake the excitement of slipping back into being Rory tomorrow morning.

Three more weeks. Three more weeks to determine if this was indeed something I wanted in my life. I knew even if I moved on to a different job that my role as Mistress' good girl would remain, she had made that abundantly clear. I was hers now, no getting out of that, happily under her control. I had given her my clit, and received her collar in return, one of the best trades I'd made in my entire life. I wasn't sure how the rest of the trial would go, if I'd enjoy being Rory this often, or the roles that came with it. But as I rolled stockings up my legs on Monday morning, going over the list of clothes I was required to wear that day, one thought continuously spread through my mind.

Being Rory is a lot of fun.