Assisting the Bradys Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tera grinned. "I already have, but again sounds awesome too!"

Tera rolled into my arms, and we started kissing. One thing led to another, but this time we were romantic and loving until neither of us could hold back. We were soon grinding and thrusting our bodies together until our ecstasy was complete. Anne watched us through it all, but I'll admit that I got a bit distracted by Tera and wasn't paying much attention. I did notice Anne's moans as she made herself cum while watching us.

We again rested and talked. Anne assumed that I would spend the night with Tera, but I nixed that idea. "Tera, you know I would love to spend more time with you, but you are stealing my wife away for a week. I need to get as much time in with her as I can before she leaves."

I gave her a deep kiss and got dressed. Anne and I left shortly after that and were soon in our bed. I basked in her loving arms, feeling her warmth and missing her already. I hoped that the twins would be distracting enough that I didn't let my need for Anne prey on my mind.

She sensed where my head was at. "Baby, it's only a week, and we will talk every day. You know I'm going to miss you too. Please promise me you won't obsess and worry all week. You know that Lance and Tera will take good care of me. I'm more worried about you and the twins. They're going to be trouble magnets while you're down there. Every hetero guy around is going to be after them."

I kissed her cheek. "Yeh, I thought of that. I'm going to discuss it with Lance tomorrow. I need Trisha and Tess to trust me and do what I say without question. I suspect that might be a bit tough for Tess since she tends not to take things very seriously. I'll let them run as wild as they can safely run, but if things go sideways, they need to obey without question."

Anne chuckled. "I don't think that will be a problem once their father has a talk with them. You know how he is with the women in his family. He lays down the law, and they let him believe he's in charge. I suspect they will do exactly as he asks for something like this.

"Don't forget how attracted those two are to you. I don't think either of them will argue with you about anything, especially if it means risking not getting some of that cock. They're used to handling college boys, and they'll figure that they can wrap you around their fingers after they fuck your brains out. If they try that, I suspect they're in for a rude awakening. I'd love to see it."

The morning came early, and I made a few calls. I didn't have a pressing project at work and seldom took time off. It wasn't a big deal for me to begin vacation that day. I let my office know that I was taking the rest of this week and the next. I gave Anne a kiss as she went out the door and got dressed. I was in the car and back at Tera's house within minutes.

I had the security codes for their house. They'd given them to us the first year that Anne went to work for Lance so that Anne could check on their home while they went on vacation. Often when he traveled he would have Anne send him something from his home that he desperately needed. I was pretty sure that when he did that, he was just fucking with her. They had this little game going between them. She did everything perfectly, and he tried to throw something at her that she couldn't handle.

I entered her house and walked quietly down the hall to Tera's bedroom. I found her sleeping as we had left her, and I studied her beautiful face while I undressed. I eased into the bed next to her and slowly gathered her into my arms. She snuggled against me and her hand ran down my chest and settled onto my cock. My hands gently rubbed wherever they landed on her body. I was having a wonderful time touching her soft smooth skin. I gently kissed her neck while taking in her sweet scent. Her hand gripped my cock and squeezed. Her eyes flew open. "You're not my husband!"

"No, I'm not," I whispered before my mouth met hers and we kissed good morning. If the gentle hand stroking my growing cock was any indication, she wasn't all that upset with finding me in her bed. Just to make sure I kissed each of her tits, then sucked her sweet nipples to hardness. I took her sweet moans to mean that she was over the shock, but I always try to err on the side of safety. I decided the best approach was to eat her sweet pussy, figuring that would calm any fears she might have.

I will readily admit that I have absolutely zero training in psychology or any other 'chology'. Still, I think I nailed it on this one, assuming her orgasmic moans meant what I thought they did. The way she yanked me up by the hair and crushed her lips against mine was a pretty clear indication that fear wasn't the emotion she was feeling at the moment.

She pulled back from my mouth, her voice soft but filled with emotion, "Fuck me, Ben. Please fuck me."

Our mouths met again and I didn't tease her. I slipped the head of my cock into her wet warmth and slid deeply into her. I've never felt lovemaking so intensely with anyone but Anne. Every touch, every kiss, every stroke, and the feel of our bodies melding together brought our arousal higher until blissfully we orgasmed together. I thrust deep into her and lost all control as I shot hot jets of cum deep into her spasming pussy.

We held each other in the aftermath and basked in the new and wonderful connection between us. I knew at that moment that I cared for Tera deeply. Anne and I are blessed to have Tera in our lives, now even more so. I didn't have to feel guilty about my feelings for Tera because she wasn't taking anything from Anne. She was giving herself to both of us freely, exuberantly, and emotionally. I knew that if Anne could read my mind at that moment, she would have a loving smile on her face because she wanted this as much as I did.

Tera nuzzled against my neck. "Mmm, you smell good... Ben?"

I kissed her forehead. "Yes?"

She pulled back so that she could look me in the eyes. "I love the way you love me."

I knew what she was saying and what she wasn't saying. She didn't say she loved the way I fucked her. She said she loved the way I loved her. Big difference and one full of risk for all of us. I didn't give the risk a second's worth of thought. I trusted all of us to do what was best for each other. If I hadn't felt that way from the start, I never would have entertained the idea of sharing ourselves with the Bradys.

I kissed her wonderful lips. "I love loving you. The fantasies I've had about you since we met have made me so hard so many times, but they don't remotely compare to being with you. I had no idea how much you would affect me emotionally. I have to say I think it's wonderful. I knew that we would have an amazing fuck, but I never dared hope that it would be so much more. I'm so happy that it was."

We spent the next while kissing each other with renewed passion. Our lips finally parted and Tera caught her breath. "I don't, I won't compare you with Lance. You're both so different and wonderful that there is no reason or logic in comparing. You're not in competition with each other. I'm sure you know that, or you wouldn't be here, but I think it's important that I let you know that's the way I feel... But Dan? There's something about the two of us together that I've never felt before, and I want it. I want it so much that it scares me. I'm already addicted to you."

I looked into her green eyes. "And I'm addicted to you. I know another truth as well, and that is when you are with Lance again, and I'm with Anne again, we will love them with all our hearts. There is no danger to the ones we love. What we are doing is adding to our lives. We love our spouses and always will. It just so happens that now we care deeply for each other. Is it love? I think it is, but it's not a selfish one. We aren't going to take something away from our spouses to feed what we have discovered between us. You would no more leave Lance for me than I would leave Anne for you. Neither of us would ever ask that in the first place."

She grinned up at me. "So, I have nothing to worry about and a bunch of stuff to be happy about? You know what? I think you're absolutely right on this, which, when I think about it, is difficult to admit. We women hate it when our guys are right about something. You get all smug and stuff."

I chuckled. "I don't have a smug bone in my body. I do have one concern, though. We're going to have to be careful in public from now on. It was nearly impossible not to touch you before. Now? Now I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep my hands off of you. I'll just have to keep reminding myself what's at stake if I don't. It will be torture, I assure you."

I kissed her hard and deeply. It didn't take us long to get heated again. This time I set out to demonstrate the difference between making love and fucking like wanton rabbits. We pounded against each other like crazed college students, laughed at some of the positions we attempted, and brought each other ever closer to the brink. We ended up in a sixty-nine with her cumming on my face while she greedily swallowed my cum.

The shower that followed was more about caressing than cleaning, but there was certainly enough cleaning. We spent much of the shower holding each other and sharing kisses. I gently washed her wonderful body and took an immense amount of pleasure in washing her hair. She practically melted against me while my fingers caressed her scalp.

I took an inordinate amount of time to dry her off after our shower. I dressed and kissed her reluctantly goodbye. I had half an hour before I was scheduled to meet Lance. I knew that our conversation would be interesting, to say the least.