Starting Over

Story Info
New life, new neighbors, and a world of sexual discovery.
13.5k words
4.76
49.7k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers

Many thanks as always to Todger65 for editing my blunderings

Starting Over

New life, new neighbors, and a world of sexual discovery

It had been an exhausting week relocating and settling into the new house. The moving van pulled away from the curb as Mark and Sherry Lane took a break from the near constant unpacking. Sherry sat at the kitchen table while Mark searched for the corkscrew. They were nearly completely unpacked and were getting ready to have a celebratory glass of wine when the doorbell rang.

Mark went to the front door and opened it. Standing at the threshold were a nice-looking couple. Mark looked them over, "Hello, can I help you?"

The woman smiled up at him, "Hello yourself! I'm Linda Bronski and this is my husband, Ted. We are your next-door neighbors and we thought we would stop by, introduce ourselves, and welcome you to the neighborhood.

Mark smiled back, "Well, please come in. We were just about to open a bottle of wine to celebrate. We would be happy to share with you as soon as I find the corkscrew."

Linda grinned, "Ooh wine and celebrating! I can tell we are going to get along great!"

The Bronski's followed Mark into the kitchen where Sherry waited. During the introductions they each took a moment to observe each other. Mark was of medium height and his broad shoulders gave him a masculine presence. His piercing blue eyes seemed to be taking in everything at a glance and with the utmost interest. Sherry is a statuesque brunette with hazel eyes, long attractive legs, and beautiful c-cup breasts.

Their new neighbor Ted stood a hair over six lanky feet and his brown eyes seemed to exude kindness. Sherry thought him to be handsome and, if truth be known, kind of sexy. Linda was a petite blue-eyed blonde with what Mark thought of as a rocking little body. Her smile was infectious, and it was easy to tell she is an upbeat person.

Ted sat the bottle of wine he and Linda had brought down on the table next to the one that Mark was going to open, "Looks like we have similar tastes in wine! So far things are starting out famously. Please tell me you don't collect fireworks or work on your top fuel dragster late at night and we should get along just fine."

Gentle laughter filled the room as Mark finally located the wayward corkscrew and collected two more glasses. He opened the bottle and poured healthy glasses for everyone. Mark looked over at Ted, "I do make a bit of noise when I am woodworking, but I try to keep that to reasonable hours. My fireworks collection went up in an explosion we don't like to talk about. It took me a year to grow back all that hair. Sherry had a bald spot right in the middle of her head for six months. She still hasn't fully forgiven me."

Linda laughed and raised her glass, "I see we have another sarcastic sense of humor. From what I am told I have one as well. I don't believe it for a moment, but that is what they say. So, tell us about yourselves and we'll tell you about us."

Sherry shook her head, "Great! That's just what I need, another comedian! Anyway, I'm a paralegal and I'm starting work at a local law firm on Monday. Mark works for Modern Chemical as a contract manager. We relocated when Mark got a promotion."

Sherry wasn't telling the truth. The truth was that she and Mark were in a witness protection program. A fact only shared with a few select people in the FBI. Their life had been a living hell for several years. This move was the beginning of a new life for the couple. While both were ecstatic about moving on with their life, they still maintained a level of suspicion when it came to new people in their lives. Ted and Linda seemed like wonderful people and Sherry sincerely hoped that they would become friends. Nevertheless, she and Mark would keep their eyes wide open. It would be hard to overcome their natural fear of new people in their lives.

Ted and Linda found Mark and Sherry to be very attractive. The truth was that Mark and Sherry found Ted and Linda attractive as well. While Ted and Linda had more sexual fantasies developing in their minds Mark and Sherry were a bit more conservative in their views. At the end of the visit both couples had decided that they had found new friends. To seal the deal Ted and Linda invited their new friends to dinner on Saturday.

*****************************

Saturday evening rolled around and Mark and Sherry walked across the yard to their new neighbor's home. Linda answered the doorbell and invited the couple in. Another couple stood in the living room having just arrived. Linda walked provided the introductions, "Mark and Sherry please let me introduce our friends Chance and Maggie George."

Chance was a handsome black man standing around six foot tall. His wife was a stunning black woman nearly as tall as Mark. Hands were shaken and conversations started. Dinner was a success both gastronomically and socially. When dinner was over Chance helped Linda in the kitchen while everyone else congregated in the living room. Sherry felt a bit guilty letting Linda and Chance do all the cleanup, so she walked into the kitchen. The sight before her shocked her and froze her in place.

Chance was holding Linda in his arms and the kiss he was laying on her was way beyond a friendly peck on the cheek. She could see their tongues connecting as their lips met. Linda had a hand squeezing the front of Chance's pants revealing a substantial bulge. There was no doubt in Sherry's mind that he was aroused.

The couple broke their kiss and Linda noticed Sherry standing there watching. It was obvious to Linda that Sherry was in quite the state. She smiled as she walked over to Sherry, "It's ok dear. Ted knows all about it. I had hoped we could have this conversation much later if at all, but it appears we should have it now. Let us finish up here and we can talk about it in the living room.

Five minutes later the three of them walked into the living room. A subdued Sherry sat down on the couch next to her husband as Linda stood to address the group, "Ted, Sherry walked into the kitchen and saw Chance and I kissing rather heatedly. Before I explain our lifestyle, I want to make it clear that we are not asking you Sherry, or you Mark to do anything you don't want to do. There will never be any pressure from us for you to participate in our version of fun.

"The fact is that the four of us participate in the swinger lifestyle. We share sexual experiences with close friends."

Sherry was nonplussed, "You guys have sex with other people? Doesn't that affect your marriage? How can you love each other and have sex with other people?"

Ted smiled, "I know it seems strange looking at it from a monogamous point of view, but the fact is that we are very happy and sharing each other has enhanced our marriage."

Linda took back over, "It's not one of us having a fantasy that pushes the other into sexual situations that they might not be comfortable with. We honestly want to see each other sexually joyful. While we enjoy each other immensely, involving the right other people in our sex lives only increases our enjoyment. Both from the actual sex and from what it does for our relationship.

"We are talking about human beings here so the opportunities for a bad experience are real. Having a sound marriage, establishing ground rules, and being very selective about who you invite into your bed help alleviate that.

"Then there is the issue of lust versus love. You love your husband or wife. In most cases they are the only one you want to love. Casual sex partners are for lusting, at least for the most part. You don't want to fall in love with a casual partner to the detriment of your existing relationship. It is a balancing act. Sex is an intimate action between people that are very attracted to each other. Sometimes it is hard to stay 'just friends' when you like the person and enjoy sex with them. That is why it is so important for the husband and wife to communicate and ensure they place their relationship first.

"Sometimes things just click with a casual partner for both the husband and wife. It is certainly possible for three, or more, people to fall in love. We know because it happened to us. Before we moved here, we were in a three-way relationship, a thruple, with another woman. We all fell in love and ended up living together for three years."

Sherry had to ask, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?"

"She wanted to see people outside of our relationship and we supported her in that, but eventually she became involved with someone. She decided to move far away from us to be with the other person. It was a difficult decision for her, and it devastated us. We still love her, and we want nothing but the best for her. I would be lying if I said I don't want her back with us, but that isn't meant to be.

"We don't see other people outside our marriage. What I mean by that is that, for example, I don't go out on dates with other men. We share our experiences. We may end up in separate bedrooms on occasion but that is as separated as we get when we have sex with other people. We probably wouldn't even do that if we had a bed big enough!

"I know this is a lot to take in and there is absolutely no pressure on either of you to participate. We want to be your friends first and foremost. If you are curious, I will be glad to answer any questions you may have. If you never want to talk about it again that's ok too."

Sherry and Mark were a bit uncomfortable after the conversation, but it soon passed. They realized that the reasons they liked their new neighbors were still valid. It wasn't like they were stripping off their clothes and jumping each other's bones in front of them. By the end of the evening new friendships had been firmed up. Mark and Sherry left for home happy with how the evening had gone.

When they walked back into their own house Sherry immediately turned to her husband, "Can you believe it! I don't know what to think."

Mark pulled his wife into his arms, "Yeh, it was definitely a shock, but they are so open about it. And there was absolutely no pressure on us to participate."

Sherry frowned, "Do you think they don't find us attractive?"

Mark kissed his wife's forehead, "I doubt that. You are beautiful and very hot. I saw the way both men looked at you. Trust me looks aren't an issue. I think they were just being kind and considerate. Something I look for in a friend."

Sherry tilted her head up and looked into her husband's eyes, "I do have a good feeling about them, and I have to admit that watching Linda and Chance kiss was hot as hell. Now, why don't you take me to bed?"

What followed was one of the best lovemaking sessions either of them could remember. Their curiosity had been peaked and a seed had been planted. How much it grew remained to be seen.

*****************************

Sunday morning Mark and Sherry were sitting in the kitchen having coffee. Mark was cooking breakfast while Sherry sat silently lost in thought. Mark surreptitiously studied his wife before finally speaking, "Penny for your thoughts?"

Sherry took a sip of her coffee then sat the cup down, "I can't get the big revelation out of my head. How can two people who promised to love and honor only each other end up having sex with other people. Isn't that cheating?"

Mark thought for a moment, "Not that I am suggesting anything, but I think there is a difference between cheating and sharing. To me cheating is going out on your spouse without their knowledge and permission. Sharing, swinging, whatever you want to call it, is when everyone involved is not only fully aware of what is happening, but are also enthusiastic about it happening."

Sherry had her doubts, "I don't know that I could do something like that. I really don't know if I could watch you with another woman. On one hand it is kind of exciting. On the other hand, I would be afraid you would fall in love with someone else and leave me. I don't think I could stand that. It would be horrible."

Mark walked over to his wife, leaned down, and kissed her lips, "That isn't something you ever have to worry about. I love you more than life itself. I will admit that the idea of you being joyfully fucked by another man turns me on. At least as a fantasy anyway. I am sure the reality would be quite different."

Sherry's mouth fell open, "The idea of me with someone else turns you on?"

Mark looked at his wife seriously, "Like I say, as a fantasy the idea of it turns me on. I'm not so sure about the reality. I have the same fears you do. What if he is a better lover? What if you decide you love him and not me? It is hard to separate the fun aspect from the fear aspect.

"Anyway, it isn't like we are being pressured to do something. I think we both are titillated and curious and that is it at this point. Am I right?"

Sherry smiled up at her husband, "Definitely titillated and I will agree I am curious."

*****************************

Several weeks went by and the two couples spent a lot of time together. They went out to dinner, had cookouts, and broke bread in each other's houses. The four grew very fond of each other. As the friendship grew so did the physical attraction between them. Ted and Linda began to hope that maybe Mark and Sherry could be sex partners. They knew that for that to happen they would need to take things slowly.

Linda decided that rather than throw the couple into the deep end and probably scare them away, she would start with getting their toes into the baby pool. She went over the basics of her idea with Ted, and they decided to start with the cookout on Saturday.

Saturday arrived without fanfare. The Lanes walked behind the Bronski house and joined them on the patio. Mark shook Ted's hand then reached out to shake Linda's. Linda shook her head, "That won't do at all. I insist from now on that we kiss hello."

With that said she stepped up to Mark and kissed him lightly on the lips, "Now isn't that better?"

Mark could only nod as he looked over and watched Ted kiss his wife lightly on the lips. The Bronski's acted like nothing of significance had happened. Ted poured drinks for everyone and they had a pleasant afternoon. From then on, the hello kiss would become a normal part of seeing each other.

Linda was very happy with the first step. She had gotten the Lanes to dip a little toe in the baby pool and the results were better than she had hoped for. The next step was to get them to put both feet in. She had an idea how to do that too. Linda and Ted were intensely attracted to the Lanes but they didn't want to risk losing their friendship. Linda's goal was to gradually introduce them to the life and always give them an easy out. Zero pressure was the rule

When the evening was ending everyone was a bit drunk and a lot more freewheeling. So, the level of shock was minimal when the goodnight kiss on the lips was more than a little peck. The kiss was brief, but more than just friendly. Neither Sherry or Mark put up resistance and Linda was very pleased with the outcome. She could tell Mark was a good kisser and couldn't wait for an extended interaction.

The following morning Sherry and Linda met for coffee while their husbands headed out to the golf course. Neither was a great player so the women knew they wouldn't be home for at least four hours. After coffee they helped each other with some chores and grocery shopping. There was still well over an hour left until their husbands got home when they settled on Sherry's back patio with their second glass of wine.

They talked about random things for a while until Linda proposed a toast, "To kissing hello and goodbye!"

She was thrilled to see the smile on Sherry's face. Sherry blushed as she looked at Linda, "Your husband is the first man to kiss me like that since I met Mark. I felt a bit guilty about it and bit thrilled to be truthful. Mark and I talked about it, and he felt the same way. We promised each other we were ok with each other doing that. It was a relief for me. I was concerned that Mark would be upset. Apparently, he felt the same way. Once we got the guilt out of the way we admitted that we actually liked it."

Linda grinned at her friend, "You have no idea how happy that makes me. We don't want you and Mark to be uncomfortable around us. Your friendship means too much to us. We would like to slowly introduce to our lifestyle. If at any time you guys are uncomfortable, we will stop and never bring it up again."

They were deep into their third glass and had been talking about some of the sexy scenarios that Linda had found herself in over the years. Sherry was getting quite horny listening to her friend talk. Linda even talked about making love to women which Sherry found odd at first, but more interesting as time passed.

Linda paused in her talking and leaned toward Sherry, "Hey, have you ever kissed a girl?"

Sherry was feeling the wine and her filter had been turned off, "Sure. In high school my best friend and I used to practice so we would be good when we kissed boys."

Linda leaned closer, a mischievous smile on her face, "Did you like it? Did it make you horny?"

Sherry giggled, "Yes and yes, although I never told her that. I used to masturbate like crazy after she left. I would imagine it was her fingers playing with me. I decided I was being a pervert. You are the only person I've ever told."

Linda reached out and tilted Sherry's chin toward her, "Now that you are older you know you're not a pervert. You're just a beautiful woman who likes to be kissed."

Their lips touched and Sherry didn't pull back. Linda pressed her lips harder against Sherry's. Her mouth opened and her tongue tentatively entered Sherry's mouth. Their tongues touched and Sherry enthusiastically returned the kiss. The two women kissed for a few minutes before their lips parted. Sherry bit her lower lip and squirmed a bit in her chair. She was the first to speak, "I don't remember it being that good in high school."

Linda's quietly laughed, "I should hope not. We have both learned a lot since high school. Now the question is, do you want to do it again?"

Sherry stood, "I do but I would prefer to do it inside on the couch where we can be more comfortable. Lawn chairs aren't doing it for me."

Linda stood and followed Sherry into the house, thrilled by how things were going. The two settled on the couch next to each other and sat their wine glasses on the table. Linda didn't waste any time and their lips met yet again. This time they could get closer, and they chose to do so. Linda began caressing Sherry's arms before moving her hand behind Sherry's neck. She caressed her neck and stroked her earlobe with her fingertips. She felt Sherry shiver against her.

The two continued to kiss each other deeply. Their breathing became more rapid to match the increase in their heart rate. Linda dropped her hand down and caressed Sherry's breast through the cloth of her blouse. When Sherry leaned into the caress, Linda squeezed her nipple through the cloth eliciting a light moan. She reached up with her other hand and unbuttoned the first button of Sherry's blouse. Finding no resistance from her, Linda continued to unbutton the blouse until finally pulling the tails out of Sherry's shorts. She kissed her way down Sherry's neck to the top of her breasts.

Sherry was aroused and she knew it. She also didn't care. This felt so good she didn't see any reason to stop. It was all harmless fun. Momentarily she thought of Mark, and she decided that he would be thrilled to know she was kissing Linda. She expected to get some seriously hard dick when she told him what Linda and she had been doing while he struggled his way across a golf course. She reached out and squeezed her friend's breasts through her shirt.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,690 Followers