Assisting the Bradys Ch. 04

Story Info
sub
8.9k words
4.64
7.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Anne

I ended my call with Ben and gave myself a moment. I tear ran down my cheek before I could get a grip on myself. I missed him desperately already and it was closing in on two full days apart. If I didn't get my attitude adjusted I was going to be a mess before the end of the week. I can't stand feeling sorry for myself and it didn't take me long before I started counting my blessings. That didn't keep me from promising myself we wouldn't do this separately ever again. A lot of the fun in fulfilling our fantasies is sharing them together. The phone wasn't doing it for me.

I still didn't know what the plan was for this evening. I stood from my perch on the balcony and went inside. Tera was waiting for me and her salacious grin told me I was in for another adventure. She took my hand and pulled me into her arms. She kissed me so good I practically swooned, and I'm definitely not a swooner.

Her lips left mine as she continued to hold my hands. "Lance called and wants us in the limo in an hour. That's all he told me except for what he wants us to wear. Yours won't take long."

She led me into the bedroom and had me put on what little makeup I wore while she dressed. Her dress was slinky and sexy as hell. I started getting excited about my own dress. If it were anything like hers it would be the sexiest thing I'd ever worn and I couldn't wait.

When Tera pulled the leather contraption and collar out, my heart froze. Surely she isn't making me wear that out!

Tera walked over to me and held up the straps. "Let's get you dressed."

She started placing the straps on me, shifting one or another until she had them where she wanted them. She put the collar around my neck and snapped a leash onto it. I stood there and let her do it. I still think about that moment. I'm not sure if I was too shocked to react or if I was getting so aroused that I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

In the end, it didn't matter. She grabbed a London Fog trench coat out of the closet that some smart ass had hemmed so that it fell just inches below my crotch. I slipped my arms through the shortened sleeves and discovered there wasn't a single button on the coat. I knotted the belt and hoped for the best. I discovered during the trip from our suite to the limo that the coat tended to gradually slip open with every step I took. I quickly got tired of arranging it and just let everything hang out until we got to the lobby.

Tera was giggling at my exposure, which ran counter to her dominatrix persona. I pretended not to notice as I flashed the cute young bellman that held the limo door for me. I wasn't sure what I was feeling, but whatever it was, I was enjoying the hell out of it. The bellman was grinning and his eyes were huge. I blew him a kiss and he clutched his chest dramatically as we drove away. I got a huge kick out of that.

Tera turned toward me to say something but she never got the chance. I kissed her and plunged my tongue into her mouth. I kissed her hard before letting her have her mouth back. "I'm so fucking horny right now. What have you done to me, Tera?"

She smiled happily. "Doesn't it feel awesome? You know you're going to have a sexy adventure but you have no idea what to expect. It's so exciting. You know you're safe and you can stop at any time, but you won't. You couldn't stand quitting before you've experienced it all."

With a stern look on her face, she continued, "Enough of that slave. When we arrive you will obey the commands of whoever holds your leash. If you are a good little slave and do what you're told, you will be rewarded. If not, you will be punished."

I felt the heat rise in my body like a rush. "Yes, Mistress."

She smiled fondly. "Good little slave... Oh! I wanted to tell you that nothing is scheduled for tomorrow. Let me know if there is anything at all that you want to do and we'll make it happen."

I smiled. "I'll give it some thought, Mistress."

Tera slid a hand under my raincoat and gently caressed my inner thigh. I stopped noticing what was outside the limo window. My mind and focus turned to her warm hand on my thigh and the tingles it was generating in my crotch. Her finger slid past my clit in a feathery touch that made me bite my lip. I continued to look out the window, pretending that she had no effect on me. I don't think I was fooling anybody.

Our arrival at a towering office building went largely unnoticed. This section of Manhattan was a madhouse during the day but much quieter at night. The building security held the door open for us and escorted us to an elevator hidden behind the security alcove. We entered the elevator as he turned away. Tera pressed the top button of the two on the control panel and we began to move.

The elevator opened onto a foyer where Lance waited along with a professionally dressed young woman. This was obviously a penthouse office and I was intrigued. Lance smiled and introduced her. "Anne, Tera, this is Melanie, Executive Assistant for the CEO."

Tera untied my coat. "Give your coat to Melanie."

I felt my neck and face turn red and goosebumps covered my arms but I didn't hesitate. I felt a thrill run through me as I handed Melanie the heavily altered raincoat. She took it from me casually, as if she took raincoats from nearly naked women every day. She paused for a moment and looked into my eyes. Her bright green eyes were shining as her gaze swept down my body. When she captured my eyes again she bit her lip and looked at me lustfully. She then turned without a word and took the coat to a nearby closet.

Lance took my leash from Tera and led me toward an inner door. Melanie opened it and he escorted me through. We walked into a large room that was designed for relaxation. Comfortable chairs, couches, and chaise lounges were scattered throughout the space. I huge bed sat centered on one wall, and a bar occupied the other. A long dining table complete with place settings stood ready across the room.

Lance walked me over to the group of people waiting. Their eyes followed my movements and continued to devour me as Lance presented me to the group. "Everyone, I would like you to meet my toy for the evening. In real life, her name is Anne and she is a wonderful friend and invaluable in my business. For tonight you may call her, Slut.

He turned to me and pulled my leash until my lips were inches from his. "Kiss me, Slut."

I devoured his mouth, completely lost in the moment. I was drenched with desire and we had just arrived. He pulled the leash back, pulling my lips from his. My eyes drifted open and I nearly choked myself trying to put my mouth on his again. He chuckled. "You'll get more if you can prove you deserve it.

"Slut, please let me introduce you to some business friends."

He led me by my leash to a tall and very handsome man. His brown hair had a slight tinge of gray and his brown eyes devoured me. His presence was commanding and his masculinity made me quiver. "Slut, this is Kent, the CEO of this company and a close friend."

Kent reached out with both hands and caressed my nipples. "Your tits are very beautiful, Slut."

A woman with light brown hair and blue eyes stood next to him. Her 38D tits would have looked huge on most women but fit perfectly on her voluptuous body. Lance introduced her as Kent's wife, Amanda. Amanda looked me up and down like I was livestock, then turned to Lance. "May I have her leash?"

Lance handed it to her. "Please be my guest."

Amanda pulled the leash tight and drew me toward her. I nearly stumbled as she gave it a jerk and planted her mouth on mine. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and she kissed me hard before jerking me back by the leash. "On your knees, Slut. You need to thank your host for this evening."

I dropped down on my knees and Kent stood with his groin inches from my face. There was no doubt in my mind about what was expected and I didn't hesitate. I reached up and undid his pants. I let them fall to his feet and grasped the waistband of his boxer briefs. I pulled them down to reveal a fat nine-inch cock that became harder each second I looked at it.

My mouth was watering as I wrapped my hand around him and enveloped his hardness with my mouth. His hot cock felt so big in my mouth and I loved the silkiness sliding against my tongue. I swallowed as much of him as I could while my hand moved up and down his cock in time with my mouth. I felt a hand grab my hair and begin guiding my head up and down his cock, forcing me to take him deeper. It wasn't as forced as it probably looked. Amanda was not applying much pressure, but I'm sure everyone there thought she was forcing me to swallow his big cock.

She pulled me back by the hair until his cock popped free of my mouth. "Let's introduce you to the others, Slut."

Tugging on my leash, she made me knee-walk to the next person. She started introductions while I fished his cock out of his pants. "This is Ron and he works with my husband."

Ron looked to be about forty. His hair was black and his eyes were the deepest blue. I looked into those eyes as I put the head of his big cock in my mouth. Again Amanda grabbed my hair and face fucked me onto his cock. She pulled me away and turned me toward the woman next to him. "Slut, this is Ron's wife Karen."

Karen was very sexy and she smiled sweetly down at me. Her hazel eyes glowed with mischief and her 36C tits looked a bit incongruous on her slender body. My hands slid up her legs and I grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it over her little ass. She wasn't wearing panties and she moaned sweetly when my tongue licked her cleft. I licked her tasty pussy until Amanda, yet again, pulled me away.

Karen smiled down at me and her hand came up to caress my cheek. Amanda gave my leash a tug and I moved on to the next guest. The man in front of me could be described easily as studly. His blonde hair and blue eyes highlighted his handsome face. His eight-inch cock was already out, hard, and waiting. Amanda didn't need to tug on my leash. I had his cock in my mouth before she could react.

I heard her chuckle. "His cock's delicious, isn't it, Slut? This is John and he makes sure your master makes lots of money. He'll be fucking your wet little slut pussy hard soon. You be a good little slut, and make sure he knows how thankful you are."

She pulled my leash and I reluctantly released his cock as she led me to the last guest. The slim-built man in front of me was my height and when I fished his cock out of his pants, I found it to be a wonderfully curved six inches. I set out to immediately take him all the way into my mouth. I sucked his cock greedily until Amanda pulled me back by my leash. "I see you enjoyed Michael's cock. It's the perfect size for ass fucking but I'll let you find that out for yourself."

She led me over to a nearby chaise. On my knees, I waited while she dropped her dress on the floor and settled onto the chaise. She spread her legs, and her bald pussy glistened. "Lick my pussy, Slut. Make me cum."

By this point, I was so fucking turned on that I was ready to scream. Her plump pussy looked delicious and I decided that since Tera's and Karen's pussies tasted so nice, I might as well try another one. Calling a halt to my degradation didn't enter my mind as I settled my mouth on her wet pussy. The combination of her perfume and her natural scent thrilled my senses. I wanted to give her pleasure, I wanted her to orgasm on my face, and I wanted to make sure that she would always remember me.

I went after her pussy like I was putting on a demonstration for pussy eaters everywhere. Her hand held the back of my head and she moved her hips, sliding her pussy up and down my tongue. "Slut is really good at this. Oh, my god, Slut! Lick that pussy. Lick it good, Baby. FUCK!"

I grinned while my tongue lashed her pussy. Her head fell back against the chaise and she quivered and shook. I was very proud of what I'd done to her and she seemed quite pleased herself. This submissive thing had turned out to be a lot of fun. I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

I didn't have long to wait. I felt a set of hands grab my hips and looked over my shoulder. Kent was behind me and his massive cock was throbbing against my ass. He rubbed his cockhead up and down my labia wetting it thoroughly, then centered it at my pussy. He pushed and slowly slid in deep until I pushed against his stomach with my hand. His cockhead bumped against my cervix before sliding back. He plunged back in as deep as I could stand, and suddenly, it was on. He fucked me long and hard while my head rested on Amanda's thigh, and she stroked my hair.

His animalistic fucking brought me to my peak and threw me over the edge faster than I think I've ever cum. Amanda held my screaming mouth against her pussy as I continued to cum all over her husband's cock. I was barely recovered from the ecstasy when he abruptly pulled out, grabbed my hair, and pulled my face to his cock. I took his cock in my mouth just in time to catch his massive load. I loved swallowing every bit of it and kept sucking his cock until he pulled me off him by my hair. "That's a good little slut. Go wash up for dinner, and no playing with yourself. You are not to touch your pussy."

Amanda pulled me into a heated kiss before letting me stand up. She pointed toward the bathroom door and I spent a few minutes freshening up before re-entering the room. Everyone was seated at the table and the only remaining seat was a low bench that was placed between Ron and his wife. A strange contraption rested on the bench and my curiosity was aroused.

Ron stood and took my hand. He walked me over to the bench. I noted that the contraption was round at the top and had a dildo sticking up in the middle along with a pad with little nubs on it positioned in front. It didn't take a genius to figure out the thing's purpose. Ron led me to the back of the bench. "This is a Sybian, Slut. This will be your seat for dinner."

He had me straddle it and guided the lubed dildo into my pussy. I settled onto the Sybian and found that I was sitting at the perfect height to eat along with the others. From across the table, it looked like I was just another guest at the dinner table, assuming you ignored my attire.

Everyone started eating and I followed suit. I was chewing the first bite of an amazing chicken dish when Ron turned the knob on the control box and any thoughts of eating were blown from my mind. The sudden vibration against my clit took my breath away. Just when I managed to breathe again, the dildo in my pussy started moving in a delicious way. I barely managed to swallow the food in my mouth before I started to orgasm. I couldn't help it. I had no time to adjust or have deep thoughts. My pussy decided it was her turn, and away we went.

It was quickly determined that feeding me by hand while keeping me mid-orgasm was the fun thing to do. It certainly was the most orgasmic meal I've ever eaten, although I couldn't tell you what any of it tasted like. When the main course was over, they gave me a break. I sat on a real chair fully equipped with a soft towel because, frankly, my pussy was dripping. I managed to catch my breath and by the time dessert was served, I had my second wind. I had a feeling that I was going to need it.

The dynamic changed after dinner. The focus wasn't entirely on me as the dinner guests became more intimately involved in the activities and each other. Amanda took my leash and led me over to Ron. "Here's a little slut for you, Ron. She'll be a nice little bonus for John and Michael if you'd like to share."

A rush ran through my body. The sexual part of me was highly aroused by the idea of three men having their way with me. My reasoning mind reacted predictably. Are you fucking crazy? Yet, I let myself be led over to John and Michael. From that point on, I had no idea what anyone else was doing. I was laser-focused on the three hot men with lustful looks on their faces aimed directly at me. I cannot describe the erotic thrill it gave me to have them look at me like that.

Still, my rational mind resisted, and for good reason. I wasn't ready for this. I just wasn't. As exciting and erotic as the thought of being their slut was, I couldn't do it. "Guys, I'm sorry, but this is too much. I can't fuck you guys. I'm really sorry, but no."

Ron hid his disappointment better than John and Michael did and his response surprised me. "On your knees, Slut. We've decided to let you suck our cocks."

I'm sure he threw that out there as a last-ditch effort. Imagine his surprise when I dropped to my knees and reached for his belt. He began stripping off his shirt as I worked his slacks down and off his feet. I pulled his boxer briefs down to reveal a very nice cock that looked just a little larger than Ben's. I remembered it well from my introduction to it earlier. At that moment, I was glad I was blowing him because I wasn't so sure I wanted his long fat dick slamming against my cervix. Thinking about it, I decided getting it to that point would probably feel amazing.

I barely heard John and Michael stripping behind me as I took Ron's massive cock into my mouth. He was rock-hard and I tasted his salty pre-cum as my tongue caressed him. I went to town on his cock, sucking him for all I was worth. I wanted his cum in my mouth and I wanted it now. His hands clamped onto my head, slowing me down. "Slow down, Slut. You don't get my cum that easy."

I set a slower pace and enjoyed running my tongue up and down his heavy shaft. I felt hands on my back, then a hand on each tit from the two men behind and on either side of me. A hand ran up my inner thigh and was soon joined by another on the other leg. The two hands met in the middle. One played with my clit while the other slid a fingertip into my pussy. The finger teased my opening by circling around and dipping in an inch or so. The finger left my pussy and slid up to circle around my rosebud before dipping back down for more moisture.

I was panting as I sucked Ron's cock voraciously. His hands clamped to my head, keeping me from going as fast as I wanted. It was erotic torture. These three men were winding me up and making the slut side of me want to overwhelm my logical side. The finger that had been teasing my pussy pressed against my anus and slowly pushed inside. Someone was kissing my back as the hand on my clit went for more territory. Fingers brushed across my clit and descended to my pussy. One finger, then two, slid inside me as the fingertip in my ass moved deeper.

I was moaning around Ron's massive cock when it began to swell in my mouth. I took him as deep in my mouth as I could as the first jet of his cum shot down my throat. Suddenly, I was orgasming and swallowing. Each pulse of cum down my eager throat created a sympathetic pulse in my pussy. I sucked his cock like it was my lifeline, keeping me anchored to the earth. When I released Ron's cock, he staggered back and fell back into a chair with a look of shocked wonder on his face. "That has to be the best blowjob I've ever had."

I barely registered his words as my own orgasm was finally fading. The two men behind me pulled away and gave me a moment. When I opened my eyes John stood in front of me. "My turn, Slut. Give me the best blowjob of my life."

I felt what had to be Michael's hand on my ass and greased fingers slowly sinking into my ass. I practically dove onto John's cock. He was a very respectable size but not as overwhelming as Ron. Swallowing him was much easier and his pubic hair was soon tickling my nose. I took my time worshipping his cock until my leash pulled my head back. Michael grabbed it and was keeping me from the cum I craved. "You love sucking cock don't you, Slut? I think you'll love sucking John's cock while my cock is in your ass. Care to find out?"

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers