Assisting the Bradys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll admit to two things at that moment. The first was a desperate need for John to give me his cum. The second was that Michael's fingers in my ass felt pretty amazing. I couldn't help but wonder what his cock would feel like. "Please fuck my ass, Master. Just don't hurt me."

His hand caressed my back as he moved behind me. "I will never hurt you, Slut. I will fuck your ass until you cum. I promise you that."

I shivered as I felt his cockhead press against my anus. He pressed inside me and his normal-sized cock suddenly felt like it was a foot wide. He took things slowly and gently until I felt his body pressed against mine. His cock was in as deep as he could get it, and it pulsed deliciously. I pulled John's cock back into my mouth and moaned at the wonderful feel of him against my tongue. We fell into a rhythm that seemed perfectly tuned to make me cum. I was quivering and inches from the peak when Ron slipped his hand underneath me and began rubbing my clit.

I screamed around the cock in my mouth as an amazingly intense orgasm swept through me. The grunts of the man in my mouth and the one in my ass barely registered as I came hard. John began spraying his cum in my mouth as Michael slammed deep and began filling me with his own. I barely managed to swallow all of Ron's spend before I let him go, moved off Michael's spent cock, and melted to the floor.

Three concerned men immediately surrounded me. Their hands touched me softly and Ron lay down on the floor next to me. "Are you all right, Anne?

I could only nod for a moment. They continued to touch me as I recovered from an orgasm like none I'd ever experienced before. I smiled tiredly up at them. "I'm more than fine. I just had the most amazing orgasm. Thank you all for that but I think you can put a fork in me because I'm done."

Ron chuckled in relief. "I think we can forgo the fork. I have something much better in mind. Playtime is over. Now it's time for pampering."

The next thing I knew, Ron was picking me up and carrying me to bed. He had me lie on my stomach while the three of them gently massaged me. It was pure bliss and so relaxing. I batted my eyes in shock when Tera shook me awake. "It's time to leave, Baby."

I went to the bathroom and took care of a few things before washing my face. By the time I left the bathroom, I was fully awake and feeling amazing. It took another fifteen minutes before we entered the elevator. Nearly all of that was spent passionately kissing everyone I could get my hands on. The three of us hugged in the elevator without saying a word. None were needed as we shared our affection and the joyfulness of the evening.

We arrived at our suite and I wasted no time getting naked and getting into the bed I hadn't yet slept in. I left Tera and Lance to sleep alone without another thought. I fell asleep in seconds.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Anne

The morning light streaming between the curtains slowly brought me awake. I let the sleep gradually leave me and took advantage of the moment to think about the strange week I was having. The sex had been amazing, liberating, and eye-opening. The problem with all of that was that Ben wasn't here with me to share it. I was beginning to wonder if I could last another day, let alone the rest of the week, without seeing him, touching him, and feeling his love. This was fun, but no replacement for my Ben.

I knew we both had made choices that got us where we were, and I had no problem with that. I think Ben and I have made good decisions so far. Our relationship with the Bradys had grown wonderfully and I was ecstatically happy about that. I had gotten thrown into fantasies made real and had some amazing sex with the hottest people I had ever met. Still, I found myself ambivalent about more group sex. I thought that I would be happier with Lance and Tera, the three of us, alone. I discovered as the day progressed that Lance and Tera would have to wait one more evening.

Tom called the suite while I was drinking my morning coffee. "Good morning beautiful."

I bit my lip at his deep baritone voice. "Good morning to you too, handsome."

His pleasant chuckle at my response made me tingle. "So, now that we've established we like each other, what can I do for you, sir?"

"Scott and I would love to spend the evening with you. May we pick you up at seven for dinner?"

I don't know why I said it, but I did. "Have dinner with me or have me for dinner?"

His rumbled growl made me instantly wet. "We were thinking of dinner with you and you for dessert. We'll do whatever you decide. We will do our best to convince you that being dessert is a wonderful thing."

I realized that my hand was rubbing my pussy and squeezed it between my legs. "How should I dress?"

His sexy voice loosened my legs and my hand began moving again. "I have something picked out for you. It should be there momentarily. We'll ring your doorbell at seven. See you then."

He ended the call and I leaned back on the chair bent on making myself cum. The phone call and the anticipation had me so fucking hot that I was desperate for some release. I was thrumming my clit pretty good when the doorbell rang. Fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck!

The moment ruined, I pulled my robe closed and stomped to the door. I looked through the peephole and saw the cute bellboy from the night before standing at the door with a box in his hands. I smiled to myself as I opened the door. This could be fun.

He hesitated at the door but was forced to follow me as I turned my back on him and walked back into the suite. I loosened the knot tying my robe together and waited until his eyes looked up from my ass before turning and letting my robe sweep open. I gave him my academy award-winning version of clumsy me fumbling for the ends of the belt while further exposing myself and swaying seductively. It was a fine performance even if there were only three of us watching.

I say three because Tera was watching from the bedroom doorway with a huge grin on her face. She was trying very hard not to laugh. That look changed when the bellboy reacted. He was a young man and a bellboy. It is shortsighted but understandable, to assume he was naïve and easily embarrassed. Our bellboy wasn't that bellboy.

He didn't hesitate to look at every inch of me and he did it in such a way that I've never felt sexier." My name is Antonio. This moment will live with me forever. This is the moment a sensual goddess shared her beauty with me.

"I will probably get fired for what I just said, but I meant every word and I had to tell you, Mrs. Gordon."

"It's Anne. Please call me Anne."

His smile was sexy as hell. "Please call me Tony."

He stood there for a moment looking at me in a way that made me melt. I looked at the box in his hand and his eyes followed mine. He looked like he was a bit shocked to find himself holding a box. I saw the neurons start clicking again and he held the box out. "I apologize, Anne. I got so enticed by your beauty that I forgot why I was here."

I took the box from his hands and set it on the table. I walked over to Tony and stood with my lips an inch from his. "Is there somewhere you need to be right now?"

He smiled lustily. "No, I'm off shift after this delivery."

I put a hand behind his neck. "Good. Because Tera and I want to fuck you. That is, if you don't mind."

Tony kissed me with some serious heat and my hands fell to grip his tight ass. He pulled back from the kiss for a moment. "Uhm, who's Tera?"

Tera walked from behind him and snuggled up to his side. "Hey, good lookin'. Wanna fuck?"

His eyes flashed back and forth between us. "Pinch me, please. Right now, both of you, pinch me."

Tera and I shrugged at each other. I thought, Whatever floats your boat. I hope he doesn't want us to keep doing that. It could be distracting. Tera and I gave him a pinch. She got his arm and I got his chest. A lusty grin split his face and I felt his hand grab my ass. "I'm really not dreaming!"

I'll give him credit for being hot-blooded and virile. His kisses were pure seduction and got me so hot that I decided I needed a break. I let him devour Tera while I focused my attention southward. His waistcoat was a pain in the ass until I figured out the catches. After that, I had him naked in no time at all and he was magnificent.

His muscle definition was amazing but he wasn't bulky. He looked sleek and fast, like a panther. His cock was just a bit shorter than Ben's and nicely thick. I knew I could take all of him without my cervix taking a beating. I soon found I could take most of him in my mouth. He groaned loudly when I first wrapped my mouth around his cock. He broke the kiss with Tera and looked down at me with such lust and joy I may have moaned a bit myself. "Never in my life have I seen such a wonderful thing. Your beautiful mouth on my cock is beyond my wildest dreams."

He gently pushed me back. "I have other plans for you, sweet Anne."

He pulled me to my feet and lifted me in his arms. He leaned over far enough to kiss Tera on the lips. "Come Tera. Something wonderful is about to happen."

He walked through the doorway to my bedroom and sat me down gently on the bed. He moved between my legs and kissed me until I thought I would scream, then his wonderful mouth started exploring my body. He kissed my skin with such reverence and desire that I was more than ready for him to drive into me and fuck the living shit out of me.

Tony was much more nuanced than that. He continued his explorations, arousing me to insanity, until his mouth finally found my pussy. No one before had lavished such focused attention on making my pussy sing. He seemed to understand every movement of my body and adjusted his technique to adapt. He ate me perfectly and I orgasmed so hard that I squirted a little. He laughed with joy as he moved up my body. I wrapped my arms around him and crushed him to me. Our kiss was filled with hunger as I spread my legs wide and grabbed his ass.

Tony knew what I wanted and didn't hesitate. His wonderful cock slid into me and continued until he filled me perfectly. I was still in the glow of my first orgasm as he began to move in me and in seconds I was well down the road toward my second. His strong body fucked me effortlessly, his cock filled me completely, and his long strokes were at the perfect rhythm. I was being fucked by an Adonis and loving every second of it.

He fucked me through a mind-blowing orgasm and kept going. I was totally under his spell as he brought me higher and higher until I orgasmed so hard I couldn't stand to be touched. I curled up on the bed and quivered, unable to speak for a while. When I finally remembered my own name I looked into his brown eyes and saw the gleam. He knew what he had done to me and he was very proud of himself. "As you should be, stud. As you should be."

He looked at me puzzled and I grinned. "So, at least you can't read my mind. I was thinking that you should be proud of yourself. Now do me a favor while I try to get my brain to work again and show Tera why she should agree with me."

He had Tera screaming in no time and left her a mess on the bed after her third orgasm. I decided a reward was in order and went down on him like a hoover on steroids. I wanted his cum blasting into my mouth. Even supermen have a limit and I finally got him to his. His cock throbbed in my mouth and the first hot load of cum shot into my mouth. Three more spasms emptied his balls, but his cock kept doing its thing and he kept orgasming as his cock tried to shoot from an empty magazine. It was fucking awesome.

When I released his clean cock he fell back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling with a huge smile on his face. "You two have given me the best gift I will ever receive. I will search the world for a woman like you Anne. When I find her, I will marry her and love her forever. Unless of course, you happen to be available?"

I shook my head. "Sorry Tony, as good as you are, you're not my Ben. Good luck with your search though. I know she will be one lucky woman."

I rolled over and crawled up next to him. I kissed him for the longest time before sitting up. "Tony, this has been wonderful and I will remember this day forever. I would like to spend the day in bed with you, but I have stuff I need to do."

He smiled a little sadly and kissed my lips. I got up and went to the bathroom, figuring that he could hang out for a while if he wanted, but expecting that he would leave. I had barely gotten into the shower when Tera opened the shower door. "Hey, Anne. Don't worry about Tony. I think I'll keep him busy for a while longer."

I laughed. "You slut."

"Hell yes, aren't we both?"

I left the room to have lunch alone and walked around for a while afterward. I settled in the back corner of a coffee house and called my husband.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Ben

With breakfast finished up I figured the twins and I would head back to our own place. Lynn put the last dish away and turned with a smile. "This has been so much fun that I don't want it to end. Ben, we were planning on going out on the boat today. Would you and the girls like to go?"

I looked over at Trisha and Tess. Their giddy smiles told me what their thoughts were on the subject. "Sure, Lynn. When do you want to leave?"

"Give us half an hour. You can follow us in your car to the dock."

An hour later we were walking along the dock and arrived at their boat. I started laughing. "You call this a boat? It's a fucking yacht!"

The boat was an over ninety-foot-long ocean-rated sailing catamaran. The thing had to cost well over ten million and they called it a boat! It was lavish luxury at its finest and came equipped with twin engines that produced around a thousand horsepower, a captain, and a crew of two. I followed the captain around like a puppy dog while he gave me a tour of the ship. Eventually, I had to let him get about his business or we would never leave the dock.

The crew untied us from the dock, pulled in the bumpers and the captain took it from there. The ship was fully automated and even had thrusters that he used judiciously to move us away from the dock. I know because I was watching over his shoulder. When we left the bay he engaged the sails, they rose majestically, and away we went.

The vast ocean in front of us made it difficult to determine our speed, but judging by the wind over the deck we were moving along at a pretty good pace. The captain turned to me. "You are welcome to hang out here as long as you like, but not much is going to change for several hours. Why don't you enjoy the rest of the ship and those beautiful women sunning themselves below? I know I would if I were you."

I followed his gaze to the deck below and grinned. "Yeh, you have a point. I will be back for docking though."

He chuckled. "I'll let you pilot for a while after lunch."

I high-fived the guy on general principal and left him to his business while I wandered downstairs and onto the deck. Trisha and Tess waved me over and I very much enjoyed the sight of them. Both were wearing the tiniest suggestion of a bikini and even that had proven to be more clothing than they would accept. Both had removed their tops revealing their amazing tits. The remaining piece of cloth was a tiny triangle of shiny material that barely covered their labia.

I started to relax on the lounge next to them but both shook their heads at me. Trisha gave me her patented mischievous grin. "Don't get comfortable. We need you to spread our lotion."

I reached for the bottle and knelt next to Trisha. "Lotion application on two amazingly hot women makes me very comfortable, except in one place."

Both young women groaned at my lame attempt at humor, but that didn't stop them from staring at my swelling cock. I began with their backs because I definitely wanted to end up rubbing their fronts. I straddled Trisha's legs and began spreading lotion on her back. I took my time, gently rubbing every inch of her back and slowly working my way down her body. "Where's Lynn and the twins?"

Tess rolled over onto her side to watch her sister getting teased and to answer my question. "They went downstairs a while ago but they didn't say what they were doing."

I shrugged and went back to massaging Trisha. By this point I was on the back of her legs, running my hands up from her ankles to her ass. With each pass, my hands moved inward until my fingertips were brushing across her pussy at the end of each stroke. She was starting to wiggle nicely and let out a soft moan when my fingertips brushed her clit. "OK, your back is done. Roll over while I do Tess's back."

She moaned in frustration as I got up and approached a grinning Tess. Tess immediately rolled onto her stomach, spread her legs a bit, and wiggled her ass. "I'm ready for my lotion. Take all the time you need. I wouldn't want you to miss a spot."

I repeated what I'd done to her sister but Tess didn't let my teasing frustrate her. She became increasingly aroused and seemed to be enjoying the slow build. When I finished her back she looked up at me. "Why don't you do our fronts somewhere a bit more private? I wouldn't want the captain to run us aground."

I helped them to their feet and we walked over to the stairs leading below deck. None of us had been on the ship before so we sort of wandered around looking for a stateroom. We found a likely candidate and quickly found out that it was in fact a stateroom.

It was certainly a room with a bed in it. The bed was big too. It was also currently occupied by Lynn and her two sons. Lynn was being spit-roasted by her twin sons and the three of them were having one hell of a good time.

I suppose that I should have been shocked by the whole incest thing going on, but I wasn't. They were consenting adults and they obviously cared for each other. Considering the life Lynn leads, I wasn't surprised that she found the intimacy she needed with the two people she loved most in the world. There was also the fact that they looked very erotic. Trisha, Tess, and I stood quietly and watched the erotic show. We didn't try to hide, but we didn't make a move toward leaving either. This was too hot for words and we were fascinated.

It dawned on me that we were intruding on an intimate moment. It wasn't right for us to assume we were welcome. I tugged Trisha and Tess toward the door and out into the hallway. A few doors further along we found another room suitable for our needs. I closed the door and the twins were all over me. Trisha looked into my eyes lustfully. "Oh, my God! That was so amazing! And so naughty!"

Tess ran her hand over the bulge in my swimsuit. "It was hot as hell. I don't care about the incest thing. They looked wonderful together and there couldn't be anything wrong with that. They were having so much fun!"

Trisha pulled at the waistband of my trunks. "Speaking of fun..."

I was glad to see the two siblings sharing as I watched them taking turns sucking my cock. I wasn't satisfied with being the only one on the receiving end of things. I got us situated on the bed with sweet Tess on my face and Trisha sucking my cock like it held the secrets to the universe. It was all I could do not to cum in her sweet mouth. I managed to contain myself while I made her sister orgasm on my face.

Tess rolled off and watched as I pulled her sister up and onto her back. My fingers found her drenched pussy and she must have read my mind. "Just fuck me. I'm ready and I need it."

I soon discovered that she was indeed ready as I slipped into her velvety warmth. We were too heated for romantic lovemaking. We needed to fuck each other and I think we did an amazing job of it. I was long stroking deep into her while our tongues danced and every inch of our skin ached for the other's touch. I was rapidly approaching the point of no return when Trisha began thrashing and moaning out her orgasm. It held her in thrall for ages before her hips stopped thrusting and she smiled up at me languidly. "My God, you fuck me so good."