Assisting the Bradys Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her for a while with my rigid cock buried deep in her, unmoving. I wanted to cum so badly but saw an opportunity. I'd made it this far without cumming, and Tess looked like she was desperately in need of some attention. I slipped from Trisha and she moaned at the loss. I kissed her sweet lips and she smiled up at me. "I want your cum in me, but I can wait. Tess needs you now. Fill my sister with your amazing cock and your cum."

I moved between Tess's welcoming legs and didn't waste a moment before sinking deep into her. I kissed her deeply and began to give her my best. She was moaning and thrashing beneath me in moments and I was very glad. I was so close and I wanted to carry her over the cliff with me. The timing ended up perfect, no thanks to my control. It was a happy coincidence that we orgasmed together but that didn't make it any less amazing.

I laid down between them spent for the moment and they snuggled up against me. I woke up confused and it took me a moment to bring my brain up to current events. I smiled to myself as I watched the twin beauties sleeping next to me. Then I panicked a little. What the hell time is it?

I quickly decided it didn't much matter but we probably should rouse ourselves and see what our hosts were up to. It would be rude to continue to hide away in our love nest. I gently roused the girls and we dressed in no hurry. The process kept getting interrupted with deep kisses. It took a good ten minutes for me to put on my swim trunks and the girls to put on their tiny bottoms. Trisha got the idea of helping the kissers pull up their bottoms and things moved along a bit quicker.

We made our way back through the ship and found Lynn and her boys basking in the sun. She raised her head, then an eyebrow, when she saw us. She gave us a big grin. "I see that you three have been enjoying the accommodations."

I smiled at her tits, then her face. "This ship is amazing. I'm surprised you don't live on it."

She chortled. "I prefer to live on land most of the time. People don't walk in on you having sex and watch you without participating."

Trisha and Tess's giggles told me that they got the message. I knelt by Lynn and gave her a kiss. "We weren't sure if we were welcome. If we had known you wanted our company we would have gladly joined you."

Lynn grinned at me. "Day's not over yet."

It certainly wasn't. By the time the captain called on the intercom that we were getting ready to dock the six of us had made a mess of every bed on the yacht. It was great fun to operate the thrusters and dock the ship. It took a measured touch to anticipate the ship's delayed movement when the thrusters were activated. The captain watched me like a hawk, ready to grab control, and nodded his approval when the deck crew tied us off. I shook his hand and we headed to shore. I was ready to get a shower and relax.

I had just settled by the pool with a drink in front of me and my phone in my hand, ready to call Anne, when it rang. "Hello, beautiful. I love you."

Her soft sigh concerned me. "I love you too and I miss you so much. I'm having so much fun but it's not the same without you. Take my mind off missing you and tell me about your day."

I told her everything that had happened since we last talked. I mentioned going out on Lynn's boat but my focus was telling her about the sex. She was amazed and intrigued by the incest between Lynn and her sons.

It was her turn to share and I had an idea. "Anne, would it be all right if Trisha and Tess listened while you tell us about what you've been up to?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Babe, I've done some really kinky stuff since we last talked. You might not want them to hear all of that."

I chuckled. "You should know me better than that by now. When it's getting too kinky for the rest of the world, it's getting just right for me. Please believe me when I say I won't have a problem with anything you've done as long as it was your choice. I love you and trust you."

"Ok, Buster, but don't say I didn't warn you."

I walked over to the patio doors and waved at the twins to join me. They came out curious and I motioned for them to have a seat at the table. I put the phone on speaker and set it down on the table. "Anne? I have you on speaker."

Her response was bubbly. "Hey, Trisha! Hey, Tess! Are you ready for a dirty story?"

Giddy giggles were the only response Anne needed before launching into her description of her night as a sub-slut. She didn't make it very far into her recounting before Trisha and Tess were naked and pulling off my pants. Anne could hear us fucking when she paused to catch her breath. Her voice became sultrier as she described in detail her submission and use as a fuck toy. The girls milked the cum out of me before Anne finished describing the evening. I made Trisha and Tera cum with my mouth as Anne told us about the bellboy.

The spent twins staggered their way back into the house and Anne continued. "Honey, I am having some amazing experiences, but I need you. I don't think I can last much longer without you holding me in your arms."

I fought my emotions. The fact was that I missed her as much as she missed me and I wanted her desperately. "The time will pass quicker than you think. You don't need to be sitting around pining away for me. Have more adventures while you have the opportunity. You know that I love you and can't wait to see you again."

She paused for a moment. "Tom called me today. He and Scott want to take me out this evening and I told them that I would go."

"Then go. Have a wonderful time. Trisha and Tess want to go out clubbing tonight. I'll have my phone on vibrate if you need me, but I hope that you don't. Let yourself go in the moment and don't worry about me. I will always love you, Anne. Always."

"And I will always love you my precious Ben."

We ended the call and I sat thinking, trying to process the huge changes in our lives. Changes that had happened a bit faster than we might have been ready for. That didn't change our feelings for each other, but it did require open and honest communication. I was relieved beyond measure that we shared everything. To me, that was the key to our total trust in each other.

While the crazy sex shit kept happening at a rapid pace, I wasn't concerned about my marriage. With that in mind, it wasn't all that difficult dealing with the sex. As a matter of fact, dealing with the sex had been amazing. From what I gathered from Anne it was amazing for her as well. I spent about zero seconds worrying about Anne having wonderful sexual adventures. I still missed her desperately.