Assisting the Bradys Ch. 05

Story Info
Reunion.
9.2k words
4.7
6k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/20/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers

Ben

It was time to get ready for the evening. I got up and went inside while happy thoughts of two hot college girls dancing in short dresses ran through my head.

I wasn't disappointed. The dresses they wore were barely legal in Florida. One wrong move and something delicious was going to be revealed. The dresses were some Lycra-like material that hugged their bodies wonderfully. Neither wore a bra. That little fact was made fairly obvious by the erect nipples that were enhanced rather than hidden by the skin-tight material. I couldn't understand how such a tight dress, with a hem just scant inches below their delectable pussies, didn't ride up as they walked. I figured two steps and it would be obvious to any onlooker whether they shaved or not. I decided it was their amazing round asses keeping the dress from creeping and enjoyed the view. "Wow! I'm going to need help fighting the guys off. You both look gorgeous.

"How about we just stay home? I'll dance with you and see how long it takes to get those dresses off."

They weren't having that and I never expected that they would. They took it for the compliment it was and we took off for their favorite nightclub. When we arrived I checked in with club security. The head guy pointed out who the security staff on the floor were and where they patrolled. If I needed help I needed to know where the club security guys were. They needed to know that I was on the job. That alone told them a lot and brought them to a higher level of alertness.

I didn't expect any trouble that I couldn't handle but it was better to plan for the worst. We were escorted to a VIP table and the evening began. Trisha and Tess had a blast dancing with practically every guy in the club and several of the women. They made sure they stayed close together and where I could easily see them.

It took me a moment to figure out what was suddenly gnawing at me. As soon as I saw what was happening I waved at the security guy. He saw my arm moving and looked directly at me. I signaled as best I could and he was on his radio in a second. I prepared myself for what was coming.

I was standing with my back to the wall below the VIP seating watching the girls dance. Three men were closing in on me while two others were worming their way through the crowd on a path to Trisha and Tess. One of the guys heading toward them was the asshole from the beach. It fucking figures. Asshole brought friends.

I needed to get to the twins and that meant I couldn't let the three goons delay me. I went after the guy on my left with a vicious roundhouse kick that bounced his head off the wall. I hit him with a hard right on his way down. Spinning around quickly I saw the other two about to converge on me. I couldn't let them use their combined weight to bring me down. I punched the closest guy in the throat and he went down choking. I didn't think I hit him hard enough to crush his larynx but I really didn't care at the moment. Trisha and Tess were in danger and I wasn't letting this trash stop me from getting to them.

The last guy should have been on me by now but he hesitated when he saw his choking buddy on the floor. The look of rage on his face as he finally came at me didn't stop the liver kick and punches that put him on the floor.

I forced my way to Trisha and Tess just as Asshole and his buddy arrived. I hit Asshole's buddy with a sweeping kick to the knee that dropped him to the floor. Asshole reached for his waistband and pulled out some chromed-up monster of a handgun. I broke his hand when I took it from him. Then, I started kicking his ass. Security arrived as I stood over his crumpled and unconscious body. It took all of my self-control not to kill him. The next few hours were no fun at all as we dealt with the police and statements. Video surveillance proved invaluable in moving things along. It still took hours and the three of us were worn out when it was finally over.

I drove us home and the twins walked in silently, looking at the floor. I stopped them and lifted their chins. "I get that it hasn't been that great of an evening for you but that's not what I'm seeing. You two are acting like you did something wrong. Why?"

Trisha looked at me and a tear trickled down her cheek. "If we had just stayed home you wouldn't have had to put yourself in danger. If anything happened to you we would just die."

I pulled them against my chest. "Never let the bad guys dictate your happiness. I wanted to be there for both of you because I care for you very much and I want to protect you. I'm glad that neither of you was hurt.

"I think we need to relax. Here's what we're going to do. You two start gathering snacks. I'll make the margaritas, and we'll settle on the pool deck."

Ten minutes later we were relaxing and snacking while I worked my way through my first drink of the evening. I set my empty glass down and gave the girls an evil smile. "It's time for a swim ladies and I would hate for those dresses to get all wet."

I stood and began stripping. "Anyone for skinny dipping?"

I heard them laughing as I cannonballed into the pool. I came up for air as two sexy bodies cannonballed on either side of me, splashing the crap out of me. I grabbed the first one that surfaced and kissed her hard for about a minute, then dunked her. Trisha came up gasping and sputtering. "I'm gonna get you for that mister!"

Maybe she would and maybe she wouldn't. I was busy kissing her sister. Tess knew what was coming but didn't let it affect her commitment to our kiss. She must have felt my muscles tense because she was holding her breath and smiling when I dunked her.

Apparently, Trisha would (get me back that is). Trisha's hand wrapped around my cock and she started leading me around the pool with it. I will admit that I wasn't watching my six very well and was taken by surprise when Tess grabbed the back of my head and pulled me under. It was my turn to come up sputtering but on the plus side, Trisha had let go of my cock. I never in a million years thought I would consider that a plus. I guess it's all in the manner in which it is held.

They tried to gang up on me but I fought the good water fight and managed not to let them drown me. Something changed and I couldn't tell you what, but one moment we were all splashing and the next we were snuggled up together in the warm water. Tess's lips looked so inviting that I had to taste them. They were wonderful and I felt it was my solemn duty to taste her sister's as well. Both proved to be excellent but just to be sure I repeated the process.

Trisha and Tess each took an arm and started leading me out of the pool. Trisha tossed me a towel and I watched their tits jiggle as they dried off. I think I dried off as well but I wasn't paying much attention to the towel.

Apparently, I was dry enough because they again took my hands and led me to the bedroom. They had me lie down in the middle of the bed. Trisha crawled up next to my right side while Tess got in on my left. We started kissing again and as erotic as it was, we kept doing that for quite a while. When Trisha kissed her sister it was with such love and desire that I believe it was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.

It lifted my heart to see them kiss and I was perfectly happy to lie there and watch them. Tonight I was in their hands and I knew that it was going to be wonderful.

I was enthralled as I watched them make love. They were so attuned to each other it was like watching a sexual ballet. It was beautiful, loving, and very, very sensual. I kept my hands off my raging erection because I didn't want to focus a moment's attention on my own pleasure. I needed to focus on the wonderful vision in front of me and burn it into my memory. Something so beautiful and joyful must be remembered and always treasured.

I was surprised that they separated shortly after getting into a sixty-nine. It startled me because they were going so well and I knew it wouldn't be long before they made each other orgasm. The look on their faces clued me in fast.

They crawled toward me on the bed with a look of lustful hunger on their beautiful faces. I realized that maybe I wasn't that tough after all. Two hands reached for my rigid cock and they bonked their heads together trying to be the first to put a mouth on me. Both sat back on the bed and rubbed their heads while I tried not to laugh. They were trying so hard and I didn't want to embarrass them.

Trisha looked over at me and gave me a little smile. "Ok, we got a bit too whatever but that doesn't change anything. We need you to fuck us."

I scooped her into my arms and kissed her hard. She was having a little difficulty catching her breath when our lips parted. She looked at me with such desire that it was all I could do not to take her right then. Her hand came up and stroked my face. "I want you so bad but Tess needs to be first this time."

I hadn't realized that they were keeping track. I kind of was, but only to ensure that I was being as fair as possible. I decided to hold off on asking her reasoning until later. There was plenty of time for pillow talk after we had a reason to rest our heads on the pillows. I smiled at Trisha and kissed her lips. "You are an amazing woman, Trisha."

I turned my head to look at Tess just in time to catch her as she jumped onto me. She kissed me like she wanted to swallow my tongue, raised her ass up, grabbed my cock, and sank down on it. She worked her way down my pole until she was sitting on my groin. She looked very proud of herself and she grinned after letting out a little moan. "I think Trisha should be rewarded for sharing so well and I've decided to give her your face. You can thank me later."

A giggling Trisha lowered her pussy to my face and away we went. Things progress as they tend to do and Tessa worked her way to a nice orgasm while riding me. Trisha then took her turn. She wanted to do it the old-fashioned way, face to face and I was glad to accommodate her. I noticed the change in the sexual atmosphere right away. Intense fucking changed to slow and passionate lovemaking as I followed where Trish wanted to go. There is no doubt that our coupling was still highly erotic but now there was a loving and romantic element to it that added so very much to the experience.

Trisha's soft moans became louder and closer together. She looked into my eyes as she edged closer to her orgasm. When she finally came the look on her face was one of emotional completeness. I was surprised at her response which reminded me so much of Anne when we made love.

I am not that clueless but I will admit I was surprised at the emotion written so large on her face. She held me tightly as her orgasm took her. Her legs and arms held onto me like she never wanted to let go. I had reached my limit and my orgasm was awesome in intensity. The combination of her beauty and the emotions shared between us was too much and I orgasmed with an intensity I had only ever felt with Anne. It was wonderful and it scared the shit out of me.

My fears weren't allayed when Trisha looked at me with such adoration that it nearly undid me. "I love you, Ben. I have for a long time."

Tess slid over next to her sister and kissed her lips. She then looked up at me. "I'm in love with you too Ben. We just wanted you to know."

I was shocked by their revelation. It was true that I loved them and in a different world I would have loved to find out what that meant. Thoughts of losing Anne took away any joy I might have had in their revelations. "You both know that I care for you deeply but Anne is my life and I can't, I won't, give her up. I'm so very sorry if I've led you on in some way. I never meant to hurt either of you."

Tess smiled up at me. "No worries, Ben. We would never come between you and Anne. We can't help what we feel for you but we would never do anything to make you unhappy. You and Anne belong together. We want to love you too. We don't expect your utter devotion or some shit like that."

The truth is that I loved them too but the cost was too high. I couldn't see a scenario where we could explore that love without it taking something from Anne. Anne deserves everything I can give her. How could I justify a relationship with two other women? As much as the three of us wanted to take things to the next level, it wasn't going to happen.

Trisha saw the look on my face and rushed to reassure me. "Ben, we're not asking for a traditional romance. We love Anne and the last thing we would do is try to replace her. Hell, Tess and I aren't even close to thinking about a long-term relationship, let alone some sort of polyamorous marriage.

"One of these days Tess and I will meet the right guy and probably end up married. We will love our husbands as Anne loves you because the two of you have shown us what true love really is. Through it all, for my entire life, I will still be in love with you. I don't need you to change your life in any way. I want you to be as happy as possible."

For once, Tess left her fun nature behind and was serious. "We know that you love us and that's all we really need. Being with you like this is wonderful and we really hope we can do this again in the future. Whether we do or not our feelings won't change.

"Fucking you has been awesome but making love to you is so much more amazing. Knowing that we all love each other makes it so much better."

Their understanding and acceptance showed a maturity unexpected for their age. The last thing I wanted to do was walk away from this wonderful thing out of fear. We would see where the future took us. I would keep my eyes wide open and make sure we didn't start down a path to heartache. "I do love you both. In a perfect world, your family and mine will love each other in every way. The world is not perfect and there is a lot at stake for all of us. I have thought about that a lot."

Both grinned at me before Trisha spoke, "Yeh, we kind of expected that because you protect everyone you love. It's in your nature to worry about everyone else. Relax, Ben. Anne, Mom, Dad, Tess, and I all want the same things you want. It will be better than your perfect world scenario. So much better."

Her sincerity was obvious and I decided right then that I wouldn't waste another moment worrying about what might happen. I needed to be present at this moment with the two young women I loved. They must have read the change in my face because they both gave me thousand-watt smiles. It's so rare in life to feel such a rush of happiness and it's nearly overwhelming in intensity. It's a feeling we all live for and so seldom achieve.

There were now four women in my life giving me that wonderful gift. I couldn't believe how blessed I was to have that with one woman. I didn't have a clue how I could make Anne as happy as she makes me. How the hell was I arrogant enough to think I could do four women justice? I didn't know if I was up for the job but I was damn well going to give it my best shot. I would be some kind of blithering idiot if I didn't.

I laid down between them and they snuggled close. It had been a strange, emotional, and draining day. One moment I was kissing both on the lips and the next sunlight was peeking through the curtains. I watched Trisha and Tess sleep for a while until nature let me know it existed. I slipped out of bed and began to prepare for the day.

I let the twins sleep. There was no rush for them to get up and I needed some thinking time anyway. I treated myself to a pot of Jamaican Blue Mountain coffee from freshly ground beans and carried it out onto the pool deck. As I set the pot down I saw Lynn come out onto her deck and stretch. "Wow, I'm definitely awake now!"

Her sexy laugh was followed by her smile. "It's nice to know I can wake you up."

I chuckled. "You ready for coffee? I have some awesome stuff right here."

She started walking to her gate and I ducked back inside to get the cups and whatnot. I stepped back out onto the deck and she was sitting at the table looking like a million bucks. "You look amazing in the morning."

Her smile got bigger. "Well, thank you. I have to say that you look yummy this morning as well."

We sat in companionable silence, sipping our coffee and pondering life. I thought of Anne and Lynn looking at me with concern. "Are you all right Ben? You look like you just lost your best friend."

I shook my head trying to find the words. Nothing came to mind so I just started babbling. "I have been blessed with the loving attention of three beautiful women yet all I can think about when I have a moment is Anne. I miss her terribly and as wonderful as my time here has been, all I want to do is hold her in my arms again."

Lynn studied me for a moment. "Are you feeling jealous or sorry about all that has happened?"

I shook my head. "Absolutely not. I want her to enjoy her time with Lance and Tera. She's been experiencing things she never dreamed of and having a wonderful time. I don't want to take that from her. I try very hard not to tell her how much I miss her because the last thing I want to do is make her feel guilty."

Lynn smiled gently. "It sounds to me like you're feeling just the way you should. You want Anne to be happy and you love her enough to suffer through missing her. You're sacrificing some of your happiness for hers. I think that's a very loving thing to do, even if it's quite painful. Have you considered though that missing her isn't what's really bothering you? Stan is gone a lot and I do miss him. What makes me pine for him is that he is seldom with me as I have these wonderful sexual experiences. I've always wanted him to be a willing part of the adventure, to live it with me."

"I also strongly suspect she is suffering in the same way. Yes, she's enjoying the adventure, just like you are. That doesn't change how she feels about you and her need to be close to you. Give her a call in a while and tell her honestly how you feel. I think if you tell each other how you feel perspective will return."

I thought her advice was pretty good and decided to follow it. I called Anne at noon but her phone went to voice mail. I asked her to call me and went for a swim with Trisha and Tess. Two hours later I still hadn't heard from her and my imagination started fucking with me. The twins picked up on my mood right away and kept me company while I obsessed about Anne. I tried Lance's phone and it went to voice mail as well. Same result with Tera's phone. Now I was really worried.

~~~~~{}~~~~~

Anne

Tom and Scott were at the door exactly on time, which told me they had been at the hotel for a while and had probably stood outside the suite door until the minute hand hit twelve. That gave me a bit of a thrill. That thrill was nice but not nearly as nice as the one that swept through me when they walked into the room. They are without a doubt two smoking hot men and I loved the look they gave me when they saw me in the dress they had sent me.

My dress was the definition of classy sexuality. It was the kind of dress a supermodel wore to a high society party. I felt like such a poser when I first put it on but after seeing my reflection in the mirror my attitude quickly changed. I looked good in it and I felt sexy as hell. I didn't feel like a poser. I felt like a hot wife getting ready for her seduction. The anticipation was making me wet.

I didn't find out until the next day what happened right after I left. Tera sat down with Lance. "Honey, I'm worried about Anne. She's having a wonderful time until she has a moment alone. I can see the sadness on her face when she thinks no one is looking. She misses Ben terribly and I don't think it's because of a week apart. This open sexuality thing is brand new to both of them and it is something they wanted to share together. Neither of them will admit it because they don't want the other to feel bad but I think I'm right."

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,688 Followers