Assisting the Bradys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IJS0904
IJS0904
1,685 Followers

I was ready to tell everyone to have a good day and go hide with Anne in the bedroom for the rest of the day. That's not how things turned out. Lynn got our adventure for the day started. "OK, get your shit together. We're going boating!"

While I already had a plan, and I thought it was a good one, there would be time for that. I wanted Anne to have fun and Lynn had the perfect way to have a fun day. I couldn't wait to see the look on Anne's face when she saw Lynn's little boat.

Anne lit up like a Christmas tree. "Ben said you had a boat. That sounds like fun."

She looked up at me. "Can we go, Babe?"

She didn't have to say that we would figure something out. That was pretty much implied. I knew that she would have a good time, and that made the decision easy. "Of course, but don't get too excited. It is just a sailboat and you may not be that impressed."

Lynn and the twins played right along. Trisha shrugged. "It's OK, I guess. I like it fine."

Half an hour later, we arrived at the dock and I watched Anne closely as we approached the yacht slip. When she realized what we were getting ready to board she gave Anne a stunned look. "You call this a boat? It's a fucking yacht!"

She started jumping up and down in girlish excitement. "This is so fun! This is like a bucket list item I would never dream of putting on my bucket list. Let's go, people! We have a yacht to board!"

I introduced her to the captain and he was immediately taken with her. She had her arm around my waist as he gave her a brief tour of the bridge and offered to give her a personal tour of the ship after we were underway. I suspected that he wanted to focus on showing her his bed and left it up to her to decide if she was interested.

That particular thought shocked me. Had we gone that far? Were we going that far? Were we to the point where each of us accepted that the other might decide to fuck someone they just met at the spur of the moment? I certainly hoped that wasn't the case. It was something we needed to talk about, along with a lot of other stuff, just as soon as we could be alone.

We stayed and she watched as the captain let me use the thrusters to move us away from the dock. We left the rest to the captain and joined the others on deck. We had a wonderful time hanging out and sharing a few drinks. My thoughts turned toward my wife and I watched as Anne laughed with Trisha and Tess. I had a strong suspicion that I knew what they were talking about.

I walked over to join them and they all grinned up at me. I looked at Tess sternly. "Telling stories out of school?"

She laughed, "Yes! Absolutely!"

I smiled unashamedly. "I hope you don't mind if I interrupt your intelligence update but I need to borrow my wife."

Anne stood and brushed the back of her hand across her forehead while sighing. "Don't cry for me, girls. I'm sacrificing myself for the greater good."

She took my hand. "Come, you beast. Ravish me if you must. I do this for women everywhere! Viva La France!"

I laughed. "Viva La France?"

She grinned and shrugged. "Hey, it was the best I could come up with on short notice."

I walked her chuckling ass to the stairs and we went below. I gave her a tour of the ship, which lasted about five minutes. We found an unoccupied stateroom and pretty much ended the tour there. At first we didn't need to talk. We needed to touch and reconnect. We weren't wearing much and it didn't take long before she was lying on the bed as I admired her nude body.

My eyes devoured her and I was nearly overwhelmed with lust for her. Our quicky earlier had just whet my appetite. I got onto the bed and cupped her right tit. Just above the nipple was a reddened bite mark. It was a reminder to us both, as if we needed it, that I wasn't her only lover. She saw me studying the mark and looked at me with fear in her eyes. I smiled gently. "I'm not upset with you, Anne. I wanted this for us both, just as you did. I guess I'm a little jealous that it wasn't me that gave you that, but only a little. We do need to talk about a lot of things, and we will soon. Right this moment, I want to make love to you."

She looked at me with such loving emotion on her face. "I want that too."

The first round didn't take long. We started out loving and easy but soon, our hunger took us and we went at it hard. The second time was wonderfully longer. Words weren't needed while we held each other. We knew it was time to rejoin the others. We used the small in-suite bathroom to clean up and left the room in search of our friends. We found them closer than we thought.

We left the stateroom and as soon as we entered the hallway, the clapping and catcalls started. Everyone was in the hallway, and from the looks of them, they were in a pretty good mood. We were totally unaware that they had opened the door and watched us. We weren't offended and we certainly weren't ashamed. I was happy that our friends witnessed my love for Anne. Plus, there was the fact it was pretty hot finding out our friends like to watch us fuck.

Our reunion fuck appeared to have an effect on all of them as well. Tera and Lynn were leaning against Lynn's twin sons and their hands were wandering. What surprised me was Lance standing with his daughters. They were rubbing on their father in very undaughterly ways and he looked like he was having a great time.

The group of us began to meander to the main room below deck. I noticed that Lance, Trisha, and Tess kept hanging back. When we entered the main room, they had disappeared. Anne gave me a significant look and I got the message. "Anne and I are going on deck for a while. If you guys don't mind, we could use a little time without an audience."

Lynn laughed. "We'll see. I'll have the captain alert us if he sees you two acting up."

We left them to their privacy. Yeh, right. We went on deck, hung out for five minutes, then snuck back downstairs. Lynn and Tera were having a grand old time with Lynn's sons. I couldn't help but notice Anne's lustful staring as the two young men thoroughly fucked their mother and their neighbor MILF.

Anne leaned over and whispered, "I've never been with twins before."

I grinned at her and whispered back. "I think I can arrange that for you if you want."

She kissed my cheek. "I know you would for me. Let's talk before I do something like that. I want to be with you now."

We stood there for a while until it occurred to us that Lance and his twin daughters were around there somewhere. We looked at each other with raised eyebrows and scampered over to the stateroom across the hall. We peeked around the doorframe and saw Lance lying on his back. Tess was riding his cock while Trisha rode his face. They appeared to be having a wonderful time. We watched for a few minutes before I motioned for her to come with me. We left them all to their activities and went up onto the main deck.

I took her on a tour of the ship for real this time while avoiding the areas our friends were in. As evening came, Anne and I joined the captain on the bridge. He let Anne take the wheel for a while, which thrilled her to no end. She leaned back against me and we watched the sunset from the pilot house as the captain lowered the sails. I was in awe of the beauty in front of me. The view out the window was pretty awesome too.

IJS0904
IJS0904
1,685 Followers