Assisting the Bradys Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked for a while and Lance took things from there. Meanwhile, I was being escorted to a five-star private dining experience by two of the hottest men I had ever met. They treated me like a queen and we had a wonderful time. After dinner, they took me dancing. I was pleasantly shocked at the attention I was getting in my dress. More than one man tried to approach me but Tom and Scott absolutely refused to let any of them near me. I raised an eyebrow at their alpha male shenanigans. "You know I'm not married to either of you. It isn't required that you fend off the wolves. I can handle myself and I know who my dates are for the evening."

Tom chuckled. "A bit too obvious huh? The truth is that we do want to protect you but that isn't the main reason. Neither of us is willing to take the chance that you'll be stolen away from us."

I shrugged. "There's little chance of that... Unless you get too possessive. I need you both to relax and be yourselves. I also need you to trust me as a friend. Do you really think I would agree to our date and take off in the middle of it with some jerk I just met? Do you think I'm that shallow? Do you think of me as an easily seduced slut?

"Before this trip I had never experienced anything like this. I would appreciate your understanding of that, and your respect... Maybe it's best that I go back to the hotel."

Tom and Scott's voices stumbled all over each other until Scott held up and hand. Tom let him talk. "Anne, you clearly don't understand how we feel about you. I consider you to be an amazing woman and never a slut. Our macho posturing was never meant as an insult to you or intended to make you less than you are. I am very sorry if we have offended you and we both would be forever thankful if you would let us make it up to you."

I had to admit to myself that I was overreacting. I realized that I was feeling guilty. I was having all these wonderful adventures without Ben sharing them with me. I felt like I was living without him, and it depressed me. It got to be too much and I struck out at two easy targets. I was being rude and mean-spirited to two wonderful men that didn't deserve it.

My face flushed with shame. "I'm sorry. Neither of you deserved that. I know you were just showing your affection by being all protective."

Tom studied me for a moment, then reached out to touch my hand. "I don't know what is weighing on your mind, Anne. It is likely none of my business but if we can help in any way I promise you that we will."

I looked into his eyes, then into Scott's. "There is one thing you can do. You can take my mind to another place. A place where we are living in the moment. A place where we're our bodies are doing the talking. Do you have some suggestions?"

The more I thought about that, the hornier I got. I ran a hand up the thigh on my right and the other up the thigh on my left. I brushed my fingers across two plump cocks, then rested my hands on them as I felt them grow. Tom waved his arm at the waiter and motioned for the check. Five minutes later, we were on our way to Tom's apartment.

Tom's apartment wasn't a surprise because it was huge and very expensive. I was pleasantly surprised at how well-decorated it was. The furniture was functional first and foremost, as is understandable in a bachelor's apartment. It was also attractive and blended well with the room. Drinks were mixed and Tom showed me around. I soon discovered that he hadn't had professional decorators fill the space. He had picked out everything in the place himself. There was a story behind every picture, plaque, or knick-knack, and all were fascinating.

I had one minor problem with interesting stories. Normally I would enjoy spending a quiet evening sipping drinks and listening to Tom tell of his life. I'm sure I would be fascinated. This wasn't normal. "Tom, I would like one day to come here and listen to you tell me about your life. I think it would be very enjoyable. Tonight my priorities are a bit different. Cum first, talk later, OK?"

His chuckle and grin assured me that he was good with my plan. He pulled me into his arms and our lips met. He kissed me lovingly for a moment, then pulled back and looked into my eyes. "That's how I feel about you. This is what I want to do to you."

His lips met mine again with a passion that made my knees weak. His tongue chased, then captured mine, and his hands began to wander. I felt Scott against my back and the warmth of his lips on the back of my neck. His hands gently caressed my back and my ass. The dichotomy between the heated kiss and the gentle caress was unlike anything I had ever felt before. I loved what they were doing and the switch flipped fully on in my brain. I let my arousal take over and joyfully went along for the ride.

My two handsome studs worked well together. When Scott unzipped my dress Tom slipped it down and his mouth found my left tit. I had barely moaned at my building desire when Scott found my lips with his own. Tom brushed my dress down and it fell to the floor. Scott did a wonderful job of distracting me while Tom picked up my dress and draped it across a chair.

Scott was in front of me now and Tom moved behind me. Tom's hands came around and began squeezing my breasts while he thumbed my nipples. His tongue ran up my neck and he nibbled my ear. While he was making me crazy, Scott was driving me insane. My thong was on the floor and his fingers were caressing my slit. My legs began shaking with desire. Tom solved that little issue by picking me up and carrying me to his bed. He leaned back against the headboard and pulled my back against his chest. His legs were spread as Scott moved onto the end of the bed. He took my left leg by the ankle and spread my leg before lowering my foot to the other side of Tom's leg. He did the same with my right, leaving me wide open, waiting for him to do what I so very much wanted him to do.

His teasing kisses up my legs and gentle licks on my inner thighs were intended to tease and arouse me and I can testify to his success. By the time his tongue licked my pussy I was quivering with need. He was doing a wonderful job but apparently wasn't satisfied with how I was positioned. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He got onto his knees on the floor and buried his face in me. He had me after that. It was a matter of moments before I was trying to tear the sheets on the bed as I orgasmed hard.

Tom had taken advantage of my distraction to undress. Scott moved from between my legs and began to undress while Tom joined me on the bed. He was a magnificent specimen of a man. His body was perfect. The man was sex on two feet. Then I saw his cock.

Tom had the biggest cock I had ever seen. He told me later that he was ten inches long, and I had no reason to doubt him. It looked bigger than that to me. He saw the look on my face and kissed me gently. "You know I would never hurt you."

I nodded and he moved between my legs. We kissed for a while until I stopped fearing his cock and started wanting it. When he moved to enter me he raised up so that I could see down my body. I watched as his massive cock brushed up and down my slit, then felt it pressing into my pussy. I gasped at every inch he slowly sank into me and pressed at his stomach when he was as deep as I could take. I've never been filled like that in my life. It was a bit scary but so fucking erotic, and it felt amazing.

Any fears I had, disappeared when he started to move. He held himself over me like he was doing pushups so that he was fucking down and into me. His shaft rubbed my clit as he stroked in and out of me because of the angle. Few men are fit enough to fuck this way for long but Tom seemed to be tireless. I felt a huge pressure build rapidly that exploded through me as I orgasmed hard on his cock. He kept fucking me and I had barely returned to reality when Scott rubbed his cock against my lips. I didn't hesitate to open my mouth and suck him in.

Scott was a bit smaller than Ben but certainly not small by any measure. I loved sucking his cock and went after him with all the skill I had. Tom pulled out of me and I looked at him in shock. His lecherous grin told me that he was far from done. He got me onto my hands and knees and sank his monster cock back into my needy pussy. Scott lined his cock up with my face and leaned back. I braced one hand on the bed and grabbed his cock with the other.

I didn't waste time licking around the head or kissing his balls. I grabbed his cock and started greedily blowing him. Tom fucked me at the absolutely perfect rhythm, fast enough to propel me rapidly toward another orgasm while allowing me to blow Scott properly. I knew I was getting close but the suddenness and intensity of the orgasm that exploded in me left me a spastic mess. I managed to maintain enough control not to break Scott's cock but it was a close thing.

Tom leaned over my back. "That looked like a good one. Let's see how many you can have."

He rolled onto his back, taking me with him until I was straddling him with his cock still filling me. I loved this position with Tom because I could control how deep he penetrated and how fast. I managed to get another inch of his monster cock into my pussy and was having a wonderful time grinding on his cock.

Scott moved behind me and began kissing the back of my neck. His lips brushed against my ear as his finger began circling my anus. "Are you ready for me too?"

It took me a moment to get what he meant. I was nearing another orgasm and my neurons were kind of busy with that. Tom chuckled at the look on my face. "It's your dec...

"Fuck yes! I want you in my ass!"

Normal Anne had left the building. Nympho Anne had taken control and had decided having Scott's cock in her ass would be awesome. I couldn't believe I was being so wanton. Anal sex isn't something that Ben and I do very often. He's just too big. My pussy was already overflowing with cock and if I had a functional brain cell I would have concluded that there was no room left down there. I didn't and I soon found out that there was room after all. Just not much of it.

Scott had obviously done this before. He lubed us both up liberally and took all the time I needed to adjust as he slowly sank his cock into my ass. Tom didn't move a muscle until Scott had filled me. Then both began to move together. Tom used his hips to move his cock a few inches in and out while Scott had more freedom of movement, allowing him to stroke into my ass longer and deeper.

The sexual intensity was off the charts and I couldn't believe how amazing being double penetrated felt. In moments I was screaming out my orgasm. I don't think I've ever cum that hard before, and when I finally returned to reality I collapsed on Tom's chest and blearily wondered what the hell just happened.

They never hesitated as they kept fucking me in both holes. I thought at that point I was fucked out, but they just kept going and it felt wonderful. Their movements became more intense and stronger and my body responded. I was at the brink and the orgasm I was desperate for kept building until I thought I would lose my mind. When Scott's cock erupted in my ass it was the last straw. I remember screaming in such orgasmic joy that my mind couldn't comprehend it. I remember Tom's cock shooting jets of cum into me, then nothing.

I couldn't have been out long because both men were still buried in me and hadn't softened much. I didn't have the energy to talk so I settled for placing little kisses on Tom's chest. We stayed connected until Scott shrank enough that his spent cock fell from my ass. Even soft, Tom wasn't going to fall out. I managed to raise up enough to pull myself off his amazing cock. Inch by inch it slid from me until it fell onto his stomach with a wet plop.

I chuckled. "That cock of yours goes on forever. I was beginning to think I was going to need a ladder to climb off of it."

Scott and Tom laughed tiredly, kissed me, and helped me off the bed. There wasn't room for all three of us in the shower, which was a downright shame. My dates compromised and took turns helping me wash my body. It was very erotic and made me feel like a queen. They dried me off for what seemed like an hour, making sure not a single drop of water was left on my body.

We settled back in bed and fell asleep. I woke blearily to Scott eating my pussy and things escalated from there. He made love to me while Tom slept next to us and it was wonderful. We slept and the room was lit by sunlight when I woke to Tom's gentle foreplay. We made love gently and romantically while Scott showered. Tom and I forced ourselves to end our post-coital kissing session so that we could shower together.

I dressed and was ready to leave but not before an amazing kiss from both of my wonderful lovers. "Last night was amazing. Maybe one day we can do that again."

Tom spoke for both of them, "We would love to be with you again, Anne. Anytime, anyplace. If it is at all possible we will be there. You call and we'll come at a run."

They didn't load me into a taxi and wave goodbye. They rode with me in the limo and escorted me to the suite door. One more passionate kiss from each of them and they were gone. Suddenly the joy of the evening left me and I felt tears forming. I loved my experiences but I couldn't do this anymore. Not without Ben.

I walked into the suite with the goal of going to my room and getting a grip on myself. The last thing I wanted to do was let Lance and Tera see me like this. That wasn't going to happen because they were both standing in the main room waiting for me when I walked in.

Tera immediately came to me and held me close. "Talk to me, Anne. I can't believe those two would make you cry. Tell me what's bothering you."

I lost it. I started blubbering and trying to force out the words. "I'm so sorry, Tera. You and Lance have been wonderful and have given me some wonderful experiences but I can't do this anymore. I need Ben. I need to be close to him. I can't do this anymore without him by my side.

"I hope you don't hate me but I have to go to him. I'll call and arrange a flight. I just hope you can forgive me for ruining everything."

Lance came over and pulled me into his arms. "Stop that. We love you and want you to be happy. Now, go change. Tera left an outfit for you and we don't have time to fool around."

I looked up at him, confused. "Did you not hear what I just said?"

Lance smiled gently. "Of course I did. You need to get changed because we need to meet the jet. Did you think for one moment that we would send you on your way? We love you Anne, and your happiness is important to us. Now, hurry up so we can catch our flight to Florida. We should be at Jupiter in a couple of hours, assuming you get your ass in gear."

The tears running down my face were ones of joy now and I threw my arms around his neck. I kissed him hard, grabbed Tera's hand, and dragged her with me to the bedroom. I dressed and grabbed the few things that hadn't already been packed for me, and kissed Tera hard before we headed out the door. An hour later, we were in the air and I was eating breakfast. I was nearly giddy with excitement. I was going to my Ben and the anticipation was excruciating.

We landed and we were within a mile or so of the house when I realized my phone was still turned off. I turned it on and was immediately shown notifications of missed calls, texts, and voice mail from Ben. Before I could begin reading and listening we pulled into the driveway. I put the phone back in my purse and practically ran to the front door. Lance chuckled as he walked up with the key in his hand. He unlocked the door and I swept through the door. "Ben! Where are you, Ben?"

I heard feet pounding and Ben came running from the kitchen. He swept me into his arms, and our world shrank until it contained just the two of us. We kissed, we hugged each other tight and we must have said, "I love you," a thousand times. When we finally came up for air we were surrounded by smiling Bradys. Lance rubbed his hands together. "Now we can start having real fun."

I had to laugh and Ben didn't hesitate to join me. He took my hand, waved goodbye to everyone with his other hand, and led me to his bedroom. He closed the door and I was in his arms so fast I nearly knocked him over. I don't think we've ever made love with such a need before. I wanted to show him how much I had missed him, how much I wanted him, and how much I loved him. We connected in a way we never had before. It felt like a void in my life was full again.

We spent a wonderful hour reconnecting. When I explained why I had come he admitted that he had been feeling the same way but had not wanted to ruin my fun by saying something. We both realized that if we had been open with each other instead of trying to protect each other's feelings we never would have gotten so wound up. We assured each other that from now on, everything would be discussed. We wouldn't try to shield each other from our feelings.

We met the Bradys on the pool deck and things devolved quickly into everyone talking at once. The next-door neighbor came outside, heard us talking, and let out a whoop of joy. She ran through the gate and joined us on the deck. She ran up to Tera first and hugged her tight before laying one hell of a lip lock on her. I couldn't help but grin at the display of affection.

Then her eyes turned to me. I stood up and she walked over to me, studying me from head to foot as she did. She leaned in and kissed me lightly on the lips. "I'm Lynn and it's wonderful to finally meet you. I knew you had to be very special to win the love of the finest man I've ever met. You are so beautiful and I can't wait to get to know you."

She turned to take in our little group. "OK, get your shit together. We're going boating!"

I looked at Ben in confusion and he grinned at me. "Trust me, babe. You're not going to want to miss this."

I smiled happily. I didn't care what we did as long as we did it together. We women went inside to explore clothing options while Lance and Ben caught each other up on current events.

Ben

When I heard Anne's voice I at first couldn't believe it. I was so worried that I thought I was hearing things. It didn't take me long to catch up and I was on my feet and running to the front door in an instant. I can't describe the sense of relief, of finally being complete, that I felt as soon as I held her.

I've never felt so close to my wonderful wife. We stood in the hallway and held each other and we kissed passionately. All we wanted at that moment was to be alone together and that's just what we did. As much as both of us wanted to stay in bed, we had obligations first. I led her onto the pool deck where Trisha and Tess were sitting. An excited Lynn came over to join us. She laid one hell of a lip-lock on Tera before turning her attention to the twins. She hugged the twins. She looked at Anne with interest and introduced herself. Anne surprised her by kissing her on the lips. "Thank you for making Ben happy. He thinks you're pretty awesome, and I can see part of the reason why. You're hot!"

Lynn got over her surprise at the kiss quickly. "You're hot as well. Maybe you and I can do things backward. I'll give you my body first and you can get to know me while we do it."

Her hand snaked around Anne's neck and pulled her into a heated kiss. Anne gave as good as she got, and when their lips finally parted they were both flushed and looking deep into each other's eyes. Anne had a new admirer and I had no doubt that they would be intimate. From the way they looked at each other, I could see both were thinking that the sooner, the better. Anne gave her a lascivious grin and turned her attention back to me, or at least to my crotch. She looked at the bulge of my erection and the look of lustful need on her face struck straight to my heart. My cock pulsed painfully erect and she reached out to caress it through my pants. She whispered in my ear, "I want this in me. I want to feel your wonderful cock and your love."