All Comments on 'Assmacher'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
scott72scott72about 9 years ago
One AMAZING ASS !!

Now that's one ASS, that always needed to be fucked.Her ASS needs to be passed around to all other KNOCKOUTS & DIVAS !! Continue letting TARA/VICTORIA make that ASS all hers. An added bonus that ASS comes with some BIG TITS as well !! Imagine what AJ LEE could do with that ASS !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PERFECT - Asshole domination

Congratulations on all your stories.

May I send you some comments, based on what turns me on?

Could you deal a little with the effects afterwads?

You mention them (no sitting down and no shitting properly for almost a week) but you do not get to explore on them (like wearing diapers, or night pads for X days) and, even so, returning to get more ass wreckeled. This would be VERY nice... (get a spanking and humiliation for the ass-fuck and also know that she will get a week of wearing diapers, for example). Then, maybe, forbid her to wear them !!!

I also like it when, with time, the size of the dildo will go up as time goes by, from ten to twelve, to fourteen, without the bottom's consent or opinion.

Also they all clean the dildo (excellent!) and sometimes drink piss but you never (at least on the ones I read) deal with menses fluids, like a menses slave. (just an idea...)

Keep writing, you are one of the best !!!

Congratulations again.

Vito Andolini

Brazil

scott72scott72over 3 years ago
Brooke & Tara Again

One o the best stories to date. Granted it's some years old. Maybe a refreshed story with Brooke & Tara

You even mentioned she fucked other Asses such as Melina, Mickie James, Trish Stratus & Velvet Sky ! Any thought to creating Tara/ Victoria own series just a thought.

More so Velvet Sky & Angelina Love reunited & more in love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2014 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...