Assume Pt. 03

Story Info
Dominating the dominant is the new normal.
7.2k words
4.32
7.5k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PRELUDE:

This is an 'Interracial Love Story' involving two couples and three countries!

Raj-n-Alka the suave Indian couple; Bob-n-Gina the gorgeous Jamaican-n-Brazilian couple!

It was a 'Wife Swapping' at its' very BEST (or WORST)!

If you like this type of stories then I 'ASSUME' you'll love this story.

If not then you're humbly requested to leave it right away and move on to the vast collection of a wide range of stories available in Literotica.

You have been politely cautioned about the story content, so please read it for a different thrill, or leave it right away for saving time and peace of mind.

Happy reading...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

STORY SO FAR:Dev and Alka were a happily married couple. On 9th March 2017, the couple celebrated their 3rd Marriage Anniversary. Returned home for a long night rendezvoused.

Encountered Bob and Gina at their house entrance in the midnight. Bob was Raj's MD, a Jamaican Big Black Negro and Gina was Bob's wife a Voluptuous Big Boobed and Big Ass Brazilian.

Bob was highly obsessed with Alka and Dev was extremely infatuated with Gina.

What followed next was a night of unforgettable wife swapping of a different kind! Bob-n-Alka, Dev-n-Gina... What a unique set of couples! They did everything perceivable and conceivable in the most unconventional and unpredictable manner!

What was the back-bone of this swapping story so far was a 6'6" tall and 250 pound Jamaican Negro Man-Mountain was totally dominated and controlled by a pixie 5'2" height and 120 pound weight Indian pixie married woman as per her whims and moods! That was a role reversal so far we normally read in an 'INTERRACIAL LOVE STORY'!

Now 'ASSUME PART III' is here to give you a kick of different kind!

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

******

CHAPTER: 15 -- A Night Of Sins! Alka And Bob In Her Master Bedroom On Her Master Bed!

Nothing on her body! Not even a thread! Excepting the sacred gold and black-beaded 'Mangalasutra' -- Epitome of her marital status being married to her beloved husband Raj!

Bob was getting the sadistic pleasure of destroying the married Indian woman to the core when the 'Mangalasutra' was swinging to his tune as he was manipulating her pixie body, pretty face, pouty lips, puffy labia and protruding buttocks!

Alka was panting and groaning as Bob was pummelling her 'Tight Married Indian Pussy' with his 'Massive Jamaican Black Cock'!"RAJ HAD NEVER EVEN BEEN CLOSER... EITHER IN LENGTH OR THICKNESS... AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT... I WANT TO FEEL THAT BIG... BLACK... BEAUTIFUL... COCK OF YOURS'... STRETCHING ME LIKE NEVER BEFORE... OVER THE PERIOD OF TIME... I'M GOING TO SUCK YOU... AND THEN FUCK YOU... UNTIL I DRAIN YOU COMPLETELY DRY... TO THE VERY LAST DROP... EVERY SINGLE DAY... AND EVERY SINGLE NIGHT... I JUST CAN'T FIGURE OUT... IF I WANT YOU MORE... IN MY MOUTH... OR IN MY CUNT... OR IN MY ASS..."

Alka punctuated her statement with properly planned pauses while provocatively rolling her opulent hips once more; stirring the enflamed cockhead all around the clutching hot tissues at the entrance to her wet and warm cunt.

Bob groaned with the pain of pleasure, calling upon all his manly willpower to suppress the electric urges pulsing through his awfully aroused body! Particularly in the groin area! Or else he would not be able to control his boiling sperms not to erupt out only to the dismay and disliking of Alka!

He was lying below! She was on top of him! She was calling the shots! And he was silently obliging her as her liking... Where to linger and when to go slow... He was unable to 'ASSUME' her controlled steps and uncontrolled mind!

Her magical words about 'DRAINING HIM DRY EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NIGHT' had sent a tremendous jolt right into his already flaming libido!

He could sense as to how much Alka wanted this! To continue even further! Beyond this date and might be out of the four walls of her bedroom!

And her statement about the size of his cock also gave him some new-found confidence! To handle and tackle his new found 'Lady Love'!

He even surprised himself with his response to her, "HOW ABOUT IF I MAKE SURE TO KEEP 'BOTH' OF THESE 'TWO HOLES OF YOURS' FULL' FOR THE TIME WILL BE GOING TO FOLLOW IN ITS DUE COURSE OF ANTICIPATED ACTION?"

"I NEVER EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE FACT THAT... 'BIGGER IS THE HEAD... DUMBER IS THE PERSON'!" ALKA SHOT BACK WITH A SMIRK AS SHE WAS BOUNCING SLOWLY ON HIS INCREDIBLE PHALLUS!

"WHERE FROM YOU DRAW SUCH A DEDUCTIVE INFERENCE?" BOB INTEROGATTED IN A SHOCKING TONE!

"ALL WOMEN POSSESS THREE HOLES! AND I'M NO DIFFERENT FROM THAT! BY PRONOUNCING A 'TWO HOLES THEORY' YOU'RE RISKING YOURSELF TO A UNHOLY CONTROVERSY WITH THE CONSEQUENT EFFECT SOLELY ON YOU!" As Alka said, she started to feel the opening to her cunt started to stretch even more than it ever had before!

The delectation of her cuntal tissues were a fathomless experience of sexual euphoria! She had ever experienced in her life so far!

She was sheer thrilled by Bob's boldness, his confidence being one of the key things she'd hoped to address on the next few occasions -- She just never expected it to start so quickly as a matter of fact. But as it has already started...

Now it is a matter of 'DOMINATING & DOMINATED THEORY'!

And Alka though loved Bob's HUGE BLACK PYTON... AND HIS LOVE MAKING STYLES AND CAPABILITIES...

******

SHE WAS VIRTUALLY PISSED OFF FOR THE VERY FACT THAT... BOB HAD DELIBERATELY SPOILED HER 'THIRD ANNIVERSARY POST CELEBRATION MEGA BEDROOM PLANS' WITH HER DEAR HUSBAND! ALAS! THE FULL BODY MEHANDI SHE HAD SPECIALLY DID FOR HER DEAREST HUBBY RAJ... HAD LITERALLY GONE DOWN THE DRAIN! AS BOB WAS ENJOYING IT TO HIS HEART CONTENT! LIKE A SEDIST GETTING HIS LONG CHERISHED DREAM FULFILLED IN THE MOST DESIRED WAYS!

ALKA 'ASSUME' THAT THE BLAME IS SQUARELY ON BOB FOR HER DISASTEROUS THIRD ANNIVERSARY RENDEZVOUS!

"WOW!" BOB PROUNCED LUSTFULLY, "I JUST LOVE YOUR 'BODY MEHANDI'! IT'S SO IMMACULATELY DESIGNED ON YOUR MARBLE LIKE BODY... LIKE MURAL PAINTINGS ON ITALIAN MARBLE... I MUST SAY... 'I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON ON EARTH TODAY TO CAPTURE AND FUCK A DREAM WOMAN LIKE YOU! RAJ CAN GET YOU ANY DAY ANY TIME... LUCKY MAN! I'M ENVIOUS! JEALOUS! TO THE CORE! BUT FOR ME... TODAY IS DEFINITELY MY DAY!"

"EVERY 'DOG' HAS ITS DAY! AND YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT!" SNAPPED ALKA

"THANKS FOR CALLING ME A DOG! YOU KNOW EVERY DOG LOVES LICKING AND LAPPING! YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED MY LICKING YOUR FEET AND TOES! AND SOON YOU'LL EXPERIENCE THE SAME ON AND IN ALL OTHER PARTS OF YOUR BODY! I ASURE YOU -- THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! WITH ONLY ONE DIFFERENCE... THE MAGNITUDE MIGHT INCREASE DEPENDING UPON THE AREA MY TONGUE REACHES AND REVISHES YOUR DELICATE TISSUES!" SAID BOB SALACIOUSLY!

"YOU ARE A DIRTY PIG!" ALKA SAID GIGGLING!

"MAKE UP YOUR MIND HONEY... WHETHER I'M A DOG OR A PIG!" ASKED BOB WITH A NAUGHTY SMILE ON HIS SHINY BLACK FACE.

"BOTH! WHEN YOU LICK MY PUSSY... YOU ARE A DIRTY DOG! AND A FILTHY PIG... WHEN YOU LICK MY ASS-HOLE!" ALKA SMIRKED WITH A SMOOCH ON BOB'S THICK PAIR OF DARK LIPS!

"BUT I STILL ENVY YOUR HUSBAND!" Said Bob with a sad note.

"WHY IS SO? WHAT HE DID TO YOU?" Alka was apprehensive.

"AS SUCH HE DID NOTHING TO ME! THAT WAS THE WORRY!"

"WHAT?"

"YES! HE SPENDS EVERY SINGLE DAY AND EVERY SINGLE NIGHT WITH YOU! LUCKY MAN! I AM ENVIOUS! I AM JEALOUS! TO THE CORE! BUT... NEVER EVER HE INTENDED TO SHARE 'YOU' WITH ME! NEVER! SO I HAD TO CAREFULLY PLAN A 'TRAP' FOR HIM!" Bob's words were much more carefully crafted than what he intended to spill out.

"SO YOU'RE HAPPY? 'TRAPPING' RAJ WITH YOUR ULTERIOR MOTIVE PLANS? AND CAPTURING HIS WIFE OF THREE YEARS ON HIS MARITAL BAD INSIDE HIS MASTER BEDROOM?" Alka smirked.

"YES! MIGHTY HAPPY! LOOK TODAY IS MY DAY! I POSSESS YOU! THE WAY I LIKE IT! LUCKY ME! I 'ASSUME'!" Boosted Bob with self pride.

"YOU 'ASSUME'? YOU ARE NOT ONLY DUMB... BUT DUMBER... AND DUMBEST! YOU DON'T POSSESS ME! THAT YOU JUST CAN'T EVER POSSESS ME! FORGET IT! I STILL LOVE MY DEAR HUSBAND! YOUR 12" COCK IS A 'FAD' FOR ME! A 'TIMEPASS' ACTIVITY! YOU KNOW... JUST TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT! BUT RAJ IS MY 'FASHION' STATEMENT! HE WILL LAST FOR A LONG TIME!" Alka's voice had a tinge of self-realization as well as suppressed anger towards Bob.

"So, you don't enjoy being with me?" Asked Bob with a hurt tone.

"Who said you that?" Countered Alka.

"I 'ASSUME'!" Bob said deliriously.

"Huhhh... You 'ASSUME'! Definitely not! Unless I enjoy what you did and doing to me... I would not have allowed you to sleep with me on my marital bed, in my master bedroom, with my 'Mangalasutra' dangling obscenely between my swinging naked boobs when you fuck me in all perceivable positions ruthlessly!" Said Alka and took a deep breath and continued, "You 'ONLY' said that you were jerking yourself thinking about me. Right?"

Bob nodded.

"No more jerking! Rather dare not to! I want every single drop of your virile cum 'ONLY' inside the three 'ORIFICES' of mine! 'NO WHERE ELSE'! TO BE PRECISE! If you have any questions to be asked, better ask now. Excuses to me are useless, worthless and 'ONLY' time consuming process! And I simply hate excuses! Understood? You better understand!" Alka set the dictum!

Alka always wanted a commitment from Bob! That's the way she lives and loves! Unknown to Bob's unassuming mind! He never 'ASSUME' Alka to be that stubborn in her approaches! When it comes to sex!

SHE WOULD ALWAYS LOVE HIM TO COME INSIDE HER... EVERY TIME... EVERY DAY... IN EVERY SITUATION!

IT WAS HER WAY OF SHOWING HER LOVE TO HIM! IN A PRETTY DIFFERENT AND DOMINANT WAY!

"WHAT ABOUT IF I WANTED TO SHOOT MY LOAD ALL OVER YOUR SEXY BODY... INSTEAD OF SHOOTING IT INSIDE OF YOU?" BOB ASKED WITHOUT REALIZATION, THEN CURSED HIMSELF FOR THE SLIP OF HIS TONGUE!

BUT WORDS ONCE SPOKEN CAN'T BE TAKEN BACK!

AND ALKA BEING TYPICAL ALKA BY NATURE WAS FUMING, "DARE NOT TO DISOBEY MY DICTUMS! YOU DARE TO DO IT EVEN ONCE... AND THEN... I WILL LYNCH YOU TO PIECES... ONLY TO BE BURIED IN MY BACKYARD... UNCEREMONIOUSLY!"

Saying so she slapped him on his face... Not once but three times! And that to pretty hard! No jokes!

"Alka!" Bob screamed, "It hurts!"

"SLAPS ARE MEANT TO CREATE SCREAMS! NOT SMILES! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? YOU DUMBO!"

He quickly looked at her unpredictable face and tried to read her unreadable mind!

"What wrong I said?" Asked Bob while running his hand over his recently assaulted cheek.

"Uuummmmmm... Aren't you a really nasty creature?" Shot back Alka.

She slipped her womanly hands around Bob's neck and pulling his face towards hers. She looked at him intently with her vivid dark brown eyes... The clear orbs glistening with desire!

"You can CUM ON ME as much as you want to! ANYTIME you want to! HAPPY?" She asked as she rolled her hips teasingly over him... Her circling pussy lips nibbling wantonly... At the head of his gigantic engorged cock! As she put an ATOM BOMB on his erect cock, "BUT THEN YOU CEASE TO FUCK ME ANY MORE!"

"WHAT?" Bob's body jerked.

"YES! IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ON BED! REMEBER I AM A BETTER PLAYER OF THIS ARENA! YOU MIGHT BE THE GREATEST! BUT I AM THE LATEST! NO COMPARISON!" Alka said as a matter of fact.

Bob looked at her -- A woman or an enigma? Difficult to say!

"Now, kiss me first before you start putting that inhuman cock of yours' into my very human pussy once more!" She said in a way to inflame his carnal desires!

Then added with a shocker, "WELL, I'VE TWO MORE HOLES TO OFFER YOU! NOW IT'S YOUR CHOICE WHETHER YOU WANT TO CUM 'ON ME' OR 'IN ME'!"

That was a suggestive remark by Alka with an alluring offer for Bob to get distracted with the availability of her other HOLES!

And it was a bit too much for Bob to resist such a mega offer, which probably comes once in a life time!

******

CHAPTER: 16 -- The Game Gets Thicker! Alka Or Bob? Who's The BOSS?

Bob lowered his eager mouth on to his dream woman's luscious lips... Finding them open... And wanting... He slides his eager tongue into her sexy mouth... Her own tongue pressing hotly against his... As they started kissing passionately!

The sweet small and thin Indian lips meeting and melting with a pair of thick dark and rough Jamaican lips!

Does size matters here too?

They kept on kissing like long lost lovers... Their sweaty bodies very close to each other... Her soft and fleshy tits were pressing against his muscular six-pecs!

The prolong kisses enflamed Bob even more... He drew his hips back slightly... And then levered it forward... Slowly starting to drive his throbbing cock into Alka's wanting pussy!

When he started moving forward... They broke the continuing kiss... Each of them were gasping badly! Bob could feel the clutching tissues inside Alka's channel reluctantly parting... Letting him go even deeper... And deeper! With each of his powerful onslaught!

"OOOHHHHHH GAAWWWDDDD YESSS!" Alka hissed.

Her eyes rolling back into her head! As she felt the incredible size of her 'NEW FOUND LOVER BOY'S MAGNIFICENT COCK' stretching her to limit!

She instinctively dug her cute little feet along with the three inch high heels on to the well cushioned mattress... Trying to open herself up even more... For the ongoing onslaught she knew was happening... And going to continue... For quite some time!

She could not believe...

How THICK HE WAS!

AND HOW EXQUISITELY HARD!

THE POWER OF TRUE LOVE IS A WONDERFUL THING!

A GIFT OF NATURE!

Alka was thinking it to herself!

And Bob in the meantime he was drilling her tight and narrow hole with his long and thick shaft! Deeper and deeper with every thrust! Until finally his orange size balls were slapping against her opulent buttocks! No he was still about three inches outside her body! But his nuts were large enough and dangling low enough to slap onto her opulent buttocks even with that sort of a distance between the two fucking friends!

She looked at him. He smirked. She asked with her eyes 'What happened'? He chuckled, "Busting the Indian Cherry Again!" He said as he was in her about nine inches!

'SON OF A BITCH!' Alka 'ASSUME'!

What Bob probably did not realise that... Though he was in her to a greater death than her husband... She had virtually caught him by his BALLS! Unknown to him! He was already under her spell and trapped in a way of no prediction!

'LOUSY BASTARD!' She 'ASSUME'!

She could feel the clinging of her pink flesh inside her vagina parting gloriously... Bathing his long and strong cock... Almost equivalent to the length and thickness of her forearm... With her juicy and slimy fuck fluids... As he drove inch after inch of his black Negro fuck-stick... Into her very pink married Indian pussy... She could feel her lathe body breaking out... Thoroughly drenched in sweat... As the massive intruder probed DEEP... DEEPER... And DEEPEST... Than she had anything of that magnitude before inside her dark and damp tunnel!

Not to undermine the very fact that along with Raj she had seen dozens of bizarre 'Interracial Love Stories' with 'BIG BLACK COCKS'! But unfortunately not even one comes even closer to Bob's 'DARK MONSTER'!

"EASY BABY..." Mewed Alka.

Her feminine hands came round on to his powerful hips. Bob instinctively stopped and raised himself up slightly. They both looked down between their contact point... Three inches of his absurdly thick and inhumanly long cock was still outside her maximum stretched out cunt! And his huge dangling sacks were already slapping against her dark and fleshy ass-crack!

As he was forcing himself further into her... She flexed her internal cuntal muscles to accommodate his beast of a cock... With a sheath of buttery fist... As she clenched down... Pulling at the engorged cock... It felt like a rippling running the length of his throbbing cock... Like sleek fingers jerking him off inside her tight orifice!

It felt incredible... And Bob had to suppress his urge within him... Knowing he was close... To dumping his load... Right then and there... Inside her sleek pussy!

HE REALISED THAT HIS 'LADY LOVE' WAS RIGHT'... THERE WAS NOTHING LIKE A 'NAUGHTY LITTLE WOMAN' TEACHING HIM THE 'MAKING OF LOVE'... LEAVING ASIDE EVERYTHING HE KNEW ABOUT 'LOVE MAKING' TILL DATE... TILL NOW...

"Do you like that baby?" Asked Alka in a teasing tone... Rolling her hips in slow tantalizing circle as she used the muscles inside her talented and expert cunt... To pull at him with that rippling sensation... More... And MORE... And still M-O-R-E!!!

"Aaahhhhhh... Alka! It's feeling amazing! I just can't believe what you're doing to me! I... I'm... getting pretty close though!" In a sober way he was warning herself well in advance! (Afraid of her repercussion later!)

"Okay baby. Let's try and get you all the way in before you need to explode! I want to feel you buried all the way inside me before you shoot the load inside me!" She said as a matter of fact tone.

With her hands on his hips... She pulled him towards her... Letting him know... She was ready...

Bob flexed back slightly... And then slowly drove forward... He could feel the tightness inside her... The strained tissues inside her... Almost tearing the skin right off the head of his massive cock!

And then... He felt them yield... The hot flesh parting to allow him all the way in... Her slippery cunt bathing his rampant cock with her oily juices...

"Aaahhhhhh... Yyyeeeeeesssssssss..." Alka hissed loudly as Bob drove the final few inches all the way inside her... Touching spots deep inside her that had never been touched before!

That was the virgin territory for her till now... Even after three years of her marriage to Raj! By any Indian standard Raj was large! But Bob was stupendous!

Alka was gasping and shaking... With the intensity of being stretched to the tearing point... But when the enflamed head of his engorged cock... Bumped up against her cervix at the same time his groin... Pressed up against hers... She lost all her will power right then and there!

"OOOHHHHHH... FUCKKKKKKKKK!" She wailed... Her body thrashing about like a RAGDOLL... As she started to cum like an over-flow river owing to torrential rain!

An epic climax burst from deep within her... Like a fireball... And shot through every delicious nerve ending in her excited young yet experienced body!

Her finger nails dug into her 'Black Lover's' solid back... As she busked and shook through her intense orgasm... Her whole body trembling and convulsing in the multiple orgasms of blissful pleasure!

She kept on Cumming... Sweat was seeping out from every single pore of her lush and sensuous body as her tingling release overwhelmed her!

BOB HELD ON FOR HIS DEAR LIFE!

PURSUING HIMSELF NOT TO COME JUST YET!

PARTLY BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE FOR HIS 'DREAM LADY' (LESS) AND PARTLY BECAUSE OF THE 'FEAR FACTOR' AS ALKA WAS SO MUCH RUTHLESSLY DEMANDING (MORE)!