Assume Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alka too started sucking on to Gina's nipple like a baby on to her mother's nipple! Whether it was because of her own arousal or to divert the anal pain was difficult to say. But the reality was that both the woman were enjoying their moments of bliss!

Why should Raj be left alone? He came forward and aligned his massive dick along with the anal hole of Gina! Diverting Gina's attention momentarily as she looked back as to what was happening. As she saw Raj's aroused face, she could easily guess and gauge the reason for his reactive action! She pushed back her torso a bit so that Raj could get well accommodated! Raj looked at Bob, his dark serpent was slowing making its way into his wife's awfully tight anal cavity... He reciprocated the same with Bob's wife too!

It was a 'CHAIN REACTION' of different kind! Bob's cock was in Alka's asshole... Alka was sucking Gina's boobs... And Raj was fucking Gina's butthole... While Gina was fingering Bob's arse!

In the process Gina was the lone person doing multi-tasking!

But what was more amusing was that all the four were physically connected! Making it a moment of glory! And in consequent effect the whole drawing room was echoing with their restless moans and grunts! Leave apart the slapping of the sweating bodies and the aroma of the sexual overtures!

And the night was still young...? (It was only 3.00 AM!)

******

Epilogue:

Alka was supposed to receive two gifts from Bob. One was the 'VP Promotion Letter' of Raj -- Her dearest husband!

What about the second gift?

Well, for that you will have to wait until the 'PART IV' of ASSUME... Till then you may 'ASSUME' as to what might be the other 'GIFT' from Bob to Alka?

But for sure it was... UNTHINKABLE!

So, what do you think about the plot of PART III of ASSUME? Who dominated whom?

Alka or Bob?

Who was the BOSS?? Who called the shots???

Who showed the supremacy????

Or it was a mutual understanding of unspoken reality?????

The way PART I, PART II, and PART III progressed... Where it finally going to be culminated? Who will dictate whom? PART IV is the final episode of ASSUME with some bizarre turns and twists...

For those who are reading 'ASSUME' for the first time... The word was inspired by dissecting it into three separate parts -- 'ASS-U-ME' -- Meaning: 'MAKING ASS OF YOU AND ME'!

Now who is making ass of whom is a million dollar question! Until you finally read PART IV!!!

The End... Part III

******

SweetNothingsAndBeyond