Assume Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited patiently as his 'LIFE LINE'S' body convulsed spasmodically beneath him!

He could not believe that he was finally doing it! Fucking the young woman... Long cherished in his most erotic dreams! And just made her cum by his glorious fuck all the way!

He felt exuberant!

Thrilled that he could bring her such explicit pleasure! And was happier knowing that they had so much of wonderful moments like this before them for time to come!

Alka's hips continued to gyrate, her greasy channel pulling at his meaty prick as she rode out the last delightful sensations of her multiple climaxes! Probably for the first time she came for so long! Incredible! Unbelievable! But surprisingly true!

"Ooohhhhhh... Baaabbbeeeeee... That was amazing... Soooooo beautiful..." Alka purred... Her body collapsing against the crumpled satin bed spread!

"I have never ever CUM THAT HARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE! Your cock is so beautiful! Made me CUM LIKE MAD!" She accepted the reality and spoke in a voice of sublime sensuality.

She shifted her hips slightly, using his rigid boner to stir her insides like a strong steel alloy! Then she looked at her 'Black Lover Boy' with a smoky bewitching look in her still dreamy eyes!

"Are you ready to CUM baby? Are you ready to fill your 'LADY LOVE'S' delicate pussy up with a real big load of that nice and hot load of CUM?"

"Ooohhhhhh... YES... Waiting for it... So very long!" Bob could only groan as her sugar-coated sexy words stimulating him even all the more!

He instinctively drew back... Feeling her gripping channel clutching reluctantly at his retreating prick... And then he drove forward... Sliding every inch of his thrusting erection back into her near saturated pussy!

"That's it Baaabbbeeeeee... Fuck me hard... Real hard... Like a REAL MAN! AN ALPHA MAN!" She exclaimed in a panting and husky voice!

Alka encouraged him... Loving the feel of her recently split insides... Being ravishingly torn apart... By her 'NEGRO LOVER'S STALLION-LIKE LONG AND STRONG BONER'!

He quickly got into a rhythm again... Driving even deeper into her... In the process pushing her sweaty and lathe body further deep into the already wet, warm and soft coir-foam mattress with their body heat and sweat...

Every inward powerful thrust was making the strong wooden double bed to shake up to an unprecedented level... While emitting a low squeaking noise... Probably for the first time! In last three years of her marriage!

That was the intensity of his mighty thrusts! Which she was not only bearing... But also reciprocating with equal, if not more, upward thrusts! In the process loving it to the hilt!

From his body movements and facial expressions... She knew that he won't last long... But she also knew that... They had the whole night for themselves exclusively... Might be quite some handful of days with them... In near future... For the memorable moments to come in subsequently... To quench their ever growing insatiable carnal desire for each other!

She loved him... His long and strong manly cock... The huge apple like mushroom head... Which was now rearing away feverishly into her smoky hot oily depths... The engorged head bumping against the gates of her married womb... With each deep and powerful thrust!

She for a moment felt like a insatiable whore!

Then it happened... The inhabitable happened again... In style and fashion... As both of them came again like mad simultaneously... He flooded his loads of sticky, colourless and potent cum in abundance into the young, tight, wet, warm and hairy almost saturated pussy! His 'Love Interest'!

Conquered once again!

She too timed her Cumming at the very same time! In the last two hours -- she had climaxed SIX times and he THREE times! What was more important was... Not the number... But the quantum! Both of them came like never before! It was such an exhaustive as well as erotic experience... They intended to cherish every moment of it even after their Cumming like crazy!

Their bodies clung to each other in a way that they did not want to get separated! That was the intensity of their love and lust for each other!

"Incredible!" Pronounced Bob while panting like a steam engine.

"Yes. Same here." Replied back Alka.

******

CHAPTER: 17 -- Control And Conviction! Convicted And Conspired!

"Let's move over to the drawing room and see what's happening out there?" Said Alka with apprehension in her sultry voice.

"So eager to see your husband and my wife in middle of a mind-boggling fucking session?" Bob snapped her with a teaser.

"Partly 'Yes'! And partly to receive the two wonderful gifts!"

"AAAHHHHHH... WOMEN WILL BE WOMEN!!!" Said Bob

"Applicable to 'MEN' too!" Saying so Alka jumped down from the bed and stood up.

Bob followed her action subsequently.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" SCREAMED ALKA.

"WHY? WHAT HAPPENED?" ASKED BOB IN UTTER SURPRISE!

"CRAWL DOWN ON ALL FOUR!" INSTRUCTED ALKA AUTHORITATIVELY!

"WHAT?"

"I HATE QUESTIONS! JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!" ORDERED ALKA IN THE SAME AUTHORITARIAN TONE!

WITHOUT A SECOND TALK OR THOUGHT... BOB STOOPED DOWN ON TO A DOGGY POSITION... WHILE MAKING A CRAWLING STATURE... ON ALL FOUR!

IT WAS HUMILATING BUT UN AVOIDABLE! BOB HAD TO BEAR THE BLUNT TO REAP (OR RAPE?) THE BONANZA LATER!

THEN CAME THE REAL SHOCKER!

"HUHHH! YOU 'ALPHA MEN' ALWAYS PUT THE WOMEN IN A DOGGY POSITION! SO THAT YOU CAN SCREW THE SHIT OUT OF HER BY CHOOSING THE 'HOLE' OF YOUR CHOICE! RIGHT? NOW YOU BE ON ALL FOUR! I WILL SCREW YOU MENTALLY!" Saying so Alka moved towards her wardrobe and opened it.

"Be a good boy and close your eyes!" Once again ordered Alka.

Bob followed her instruction like an obedient pupil and closed his eyes. Alka pulled out her proud possession from the wardrobe and came near Bob and whispered sweetly, "Don't open your eyes till my job is accomplished." Saying so she put her thing around his neck as part of her long cherished dream! She was so very happy, as at the end she found the right person with whom she could have done this! Her ultimate choice of ulterior motives!

IT WAS A GENUINE BLACK LEATHER 'DOG COLLAR'! WITH A LONG SHINY STEEL CHAIN ATTACHED TO IT! SHE PULLED HIM BY THE CHAIN... HE CRAWLED! SHE BROUGHT HIM NEAR THE DRESSING TABLE AND SAID, "NOW OPEN YOUR EYES!"

HE OPENED HIS EYES AND SAW HIS REFLECTION ON THE FULL SIZE MIRROR! HE WAS BUTT NAKED! THE ONLY THING ON HIS HEFTY BLACK BODY WAS THE 'DOG COLLAR'!

SHE TOO WAS TOTALLY NAKED! THE ONLY THING ON HER PIXIE FAIR BODY WAS THE THREE INCH HEEL SANDAL!

WHAT A DEADLY COMBO! BEAUTY AND THE BEAST!

"FOLLOW ME WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN AND TONGUE HANGING OUT LIKE A DOCILE AND HOMELY CANINE!" WAS THE NEXT BANTER FROM ALKA!

SHE PULLED HIM BY THE CHAIN AND DICTATED, "FOLLOW ME MY PET!" SAYING SO SHE WALKED OVER AND OUT OF THE BEDROOM!

BOB FOLLOWED HER CRAWLING AND CREPT FORWARD LIKE AN 'INNOCENT AND OBEDIENT PUPPY'! HUNGRY FOR HER MISTRESS! WHOM HE IS GOING TO SWALLOW SLOWLY YET SURELY!

******

As both of them entered the drawing room, what a view that was to look at!

Gina was on her back on the black couch. Her body was semi-circled like English 'C'. And Dev had knelt down before her with his face into her hairy thigh joint... licking her hairy snatch as well as puckered brown hole... like a pro!

His back was to Alka and Bob. So he could not see anything of the high voltage drama happening right behind his back!

But Gina was in a half sitting and half sleeping position, resting half of her body weight on her elbows. Thus she was getting a panoramic view of the mega entry of Alka and Bob!

There entered the 'Queen' in all her majestic beauty and poise! ALL NACKED! WITH THE HIGH HEELS GLORIFYING HER NAKED BEAUTY!

Followed by Bob crawled and crept like a typical docile puppy, who was lightly being pulled in- between to show her dominance over him!

Gina's eyes became saucers! For what she saw was just unthinkable and unimaginable! But; what she was seeing was hundred per cent true and genuine! Thus, her facial expression was much more realistic! Which was being thoroughly enjoyed by Alka?!

Bob came near Dev and made a loud and prolong barking sound right into his right ear-drum, "Bhhaaaawwwwwwoooooooo..."

Raj was shocked to the core and jumped out, while turning around to look at -- as to what the hell was happening!

Gina and Alka burst into laughter!

He was perplexed first, then was amused and joined their laughter! Soon Bob too joined in; not before swaying his butt in a manner as if swinging his tail! It was obscenely realistic!

'Oh! My Baby!" Said Alka, while patting his dark cheeks lovingly with her fair palms!

All the four of them were stark naked! Not even a thread on anyone's body!

Thus, the next fifteen to twenty seconds -- each one of them started minutely scanning and scrutinizing the rest of the three!

The men naturally spend more time on the women bodies and the vice versa for the women too!

What was really fascinating to see was that -- despite the last couple of hour's active sexual marathon, both Raj and Bob were still semi-solid! Whereas there were distinct marks of semi-dried trickles of their cum on all the four thighs of Alka and Gina!

What a distinction between the two mesmerising girls! One was a 'Brown-Diamond' and the other a 'Fair-Fairy'! One was tall and the other one short! One was thick and the other one thin! But couple of things very common with both the angels were -- 'Both Had Heavy Boobs And Huge Butts'! In their own seductive way!

The other alluring aspect was the thick jungle of pubic hair literally covering their vaginal lips!

Gina came forward and strongly hugged Alka and started kissing her face like a woman possessed. It was bit of an awkward moment both for Alka and Raj, as to what the fuck was happening! Then she took Alka's cute and sexy face between her palms and said, "THANK YOU ALKA FOR WHAT YOU DID TO BOB! I WAS IMAGINNING THIS VERY SITUATION SINCE LONG! PRECISELY SINCE OUR MARRIAGE! NEVER SUCCEEDED! BUT YOU DID IT! A DREAM COMES TRUE FOR ME! THANK YOU! AND HATS OFF TO YOU!"

Alka hugged Gina back with a wicked smile and said, "EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE, IF YOU KNOW THE OTHER PERSON'S WEAKNESSES!" She had a sarcastic smile on her face while winking at Gina, she said to Bob, "DARLING I GOT REALLY TIRED WALKING DOWN FROM THE BEDROOM TO THE DRAWING ROOM!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO MY LOVE?" Asked Bob in a submissive tone.

"WELL, I KNOW HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE TO FUCK MY ASSHOLE!" Said Alka looking at the face of Gina.

"I WOULD LOVE TO RIP AND RAPE THAT TINY BUTT-HOLE OF YOUR'S WITH ANY PRECONDITION!" Bob literally begged!

"WELL, HOW ABOUT LICKING MY SHIT-HOLE BEFORE YOU STICK THAT NASTY STICK OF YOUR'S INTO MY TINY ROSEBUD?" Questioned Alka with a command.

"OF COURSE MY LOVE! YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!" Bob said rejuvenated.

"UUUMMMMMM... THE ROAD TO THE ASSHOLE STARTS WITH THE FEET! SO WHY DON'T YOU START LICKING MY FEET AND MOVE UP?" Came the next dictum from Alka as an ultimatum!

Before her voice trailed off, Bob literally fall on Alka's fair sandal clad feet head down! He lovingly removed her sandals by unhooking the strap buckles one by one, in the process kissing her lovely feet with dozens of wet kisses with his absurdly thick pair of black lips!

Raj and Gina were watching the whole thing in awe!

Raj was perplexed to the core! His MD of five years kissing the feet of his wife of three years! Unbelievable! If seeing is believing... He still just can't believe it to be true!

And Gina was virtually falling from heaven! What the hell is happening? Which Bob had not done even once to her with so many years of marriage! Not even during their raunchy honeymoon! How can he do it with Alka just within a couple of hours of sexual encounter! She felt both proud as well as jealous for Alka. Jealous less... Proud more!

Alka turned her face and winked at Gina. That was an indication to Gina that something more humiliating was coming on way for Bob!

Then Alka put her right foot toes below the chin of Bob and lifted his face, so that he could see her! There was a burning desire in his eyes. But Alka was as cool as a Cola! She dragged her feet up and put the flat of her sole on his face in a manner,,, Her heel was on his chin... The toes were near his eyes...

"LICK MY FOOT!" Came the shot!

Complied by Bob. He put Alka's round and smooth heel into his big and eager mouth and started kissing, licking and biting it! As if worshipping the same! He then licked every inch of her foot! The toes! The nails! The in-between portions of her toes! Then the foot upper and sides too! Once done with the right, he put that carefully down and did the same with the left!

Once he finished with both the feet of Alka he put her feet together and kissed in the most seductive way while pronouncing something like homilies from Olympian heights!

"I PUT MY HEART INTO YOUR SOLE!" Saying so he showered dozens of wet and warm kisses all along her tiny and beautiful feet!

"ARE... YOU... HAPPY?" Asked Bob with pausing between the words.

"I 'ASSUME' SO!" Alka said with a smile! "YOUR ULTIMATE REWARD IS JUST TWO STEPS AWAY!"

"MORE ORDEALS?" Asked Bob with a slight grim face.

"YES MY DEAR! YOU WILL HAVE TO EARN YOUR REWARD!" Alka said with a smirk.

"BUT; I HAVE FULFILLED ALL YOUR DESIRES AND DEMAND!" Said Bob in a voice mingled with innocence!

"DON'T BEHAVE SO INNOCENTLY!" Said Alka bluntly, "WHERE ARE MY ANNIVERSARY GIFTS?" She asked in a demanding tone!

Gina looked at both Alka and Bob astonishingly! Then turned her face to look at me and asked Bob, "HAVE YOU DISCLOSED THE SECRET GIFTS TO ALKA?" Gina's tone had a tinge of suspense.

"NO! I'VE JUST MENTIONED ABOUT THE GIFTS! BUT WHAT ARE THE GIFTS... THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO DISCLOSE AND HANDOVER!" Said Bob.

Gina moved over to her vanity bag lying on the drawing room centre table and opened it with a slow motion to create a suspense and thrill inside the hearts of Alka and Raj...

Then pulled out an 'Official Envelop' sealed properly, and handed it to Alka whiling saying, "Alka -- would you mind opening the envelop... Then pulling out the letter... And reading it out loud and clear to Dev please?"

******

CHAPTER: 18 -- The Letter And Later...

Alka opened the envelop, pulled out the letter, cleared her throat, and read it out in her husky voice,

"CONFIDENTIAL! Place: Gurugram, Dated: 9th March 2017, Regarding Your Promotion! Dear Mr. Raj Patra, CONRATULATIONS! It is with immense pleasure we announce that you are being promoted to the rank of 'Vice President' with immediate effect. You will be in charge of our Mumbai Office from 18th March 2017. Your gross salary would be increased by fifty percent, inclusive of all perks, benefits and incentives. You will be getting a fully furnished quarter in a condo in the Western Suburb near to Powai lake; precisely at Hiranandani Complex. You also will be entitled for a Company Chauffeur-Driven BMW Car. Last but not the least -- Every year you'll be entitled for an all expenses borne 'Foreign Holiday' for two for fifteen days to any part of the world! Hope the promotion and the benefits are as per your expectation and liking. The other details will be reaching you through mail subsequently. Wishing you all the very best Bob Mathews, Managing Director."

By the time Alka finished the letter she was in absolute awe!

A Fully Furnished Quarter in a Condo! In the Western Suburb of Mumbai! In the Hiranandani Complex! Near Powai Lake! Then A Chauffeur-Driven BMW! What more can be expected out of life?

******

Then she felt the strong hands of Bob encircling her slim waist! He bent her down on the side sofa hand-rest! She felt the long and strong finger of Bob probing her outer sphincter muscles! The finger slowly teasing the rosebud! Then a cool feeling! Application of abundant K-Y Jelly on her arse-hole! Then a finger slowly easing into her awfully tight asshole! Greasing the inner walls! Then slowly pushing in up to the first knuckle... Then second knuckle... Then the third! To the hilt! Gradually finger fucking her! Gaining the momentum!

Followed by a second finger! The same identical way! After about ten minutes -- Alka felt her 'Butt-Hole' became pretty accommodative to two of Bob's thick fingers!

She knew the inhabitable was waiting at any moment to happen!

And then it happened!

She felt the thick mushroom head of Bob's black cock touching her outer rim! Then the slow and gradual pressure! The outer ring forcefully pushed in! With the on slaught of Bob's mammoth cock-head!

The pain started to creep in! So also the anxiety! She started to breathe heavily!

"AHHH BOB TAKE IT EASY! I'M A VIRGIN OUT THERE!" Screamed Alka!

Bob's eyes sparkled! "SO AM I THE FIRST TO BE IN YOUR ASS BABY?" Enquired Bob with all anxiety and enthusiasm!

"NATURALLY! WHEN I'M A VIRGIN OUT THERE! YOU GOT TO THE FIRST! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SIMPLE THING? YOU DUMBO!" Alka sneered back at Bob, who was ruthlessly trying to impale his black python into her delicately vulnerable arse-hole!

"AHHH! THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FEELING IN THE WORLD THAN A BIG BLALCK COCK IN A TIGHT VIRGIN ASSHOLE!" BOB CHUCKLED ALL EXCITED, "IT'S LIKE BUSTING YOUR CHERRY ALL OVER AGAIN!" BOB SAID WITH THE WIDEST GRIN RAJ HAD EVER SEEN ON HIS DARK FACE IN LAST FIVE YEARS!

Raj was in for the biggest surprise of the day! Definitely not because of the VP Promotion Letter! But for the very fact that Alka had surrendered her 'ANAL VIRGINITY' to his Negro boss! Without any REMOSE! REGRET!! OR REPENT!!!

He could see the changing colour on Alka's fair and beautiful face! He came near and lovingly put his hand on her dishelved hair! She looked up and looked into his eyes! Their looks were pretty distinct and different! Her eyes were dreamy, whereas his eyes were glistened! Both express their feelings in abundance! She was grunting with the pain of pleasure! He kissed on her cheek lovingly to erode her pain partially.

That was when his eyes fall on the promotion letter. He looked at his promotion letter all over again! Lying on the centre table as if discarded! It was not Raj's promotion for sure! It was his 'INDIRECT' the promotion through the 'BACKDOOR' because of his wife's 'BACKDOOR'!

Which was NOW being savagely taken by the brut, who is supposed to be his Black Boss!

Alka had said to him numerous times that she had kept her 'ANAL VIRGINITY' intact for some special occasion!

But; in the wildest of his dreams he had never ever realised that the 'SPECIAL OCCASSION' would come in his life this way?

Bob was now very excited and was determined to take away the 'Anal Virginity' of his petite wife! The way he liked it! As per his whims and moods! He was hunk! He was much more powerful than her anyway! So he can easily exert the quantum of pressure required to rip apart her virgin asshole to accommodate his mighty shaft well within! That was when he heard Bob's grunt!

He grunted -- As the tip of his massive cock slide into his pixie wife's anal cavity!

"Oooiiiieeeee... Maammaaaa..." Groaned Alka! "It's Paining Bob... Please Hold On... For Sometime..." She was panting with pain.

Bob understood and remained still with only her mushroom head buried deep inside his cute-little wife's virgin-ass-hole!

Gina immediately came to Alka's rescue. Like a true elder sister of sort, she came forward and lovingly pat Alka on her sweaty cheeks and said, "Bear it a bit my dear! Anal virginity is no different than your vaginal virginity! So far as the quantum of pain is concerned! There you lose your hymen; and here you lose your anal ring. But once you get accustomed to the massive girth, the pleasure will be the same or even more!" Saying so she kissed Alka on her forehead, and then offered her stout nipples to her to quench her thrust!