Assumption Ch. 02

Story Info
Reflecting on last night brings new insights.
2.3k words
4.22
2.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

I went to bed and fell asleep immediately, but it was one of those nights where you blink and it's suddenly morning. When my alarm went off, I felt like I hadn't slept at all.

My daily routine after waking up was simple. I showered, shaved, caffeinated, eliminated, and then went to work. Somewhere in the middle of that, I watched the news. The whole thing took, on average, a little over an hour.

Almost nothing was different that day. I went to work and did my job. Occasionally a bit of memory from the night before would pop into my head, but that's all it was, a bit of memory. At first, I had a broad picture of the events, but then some minute detail would pop out at me like the way the Princess dug at her thighs or how I couldn't stray from the lines of the fork the Follower had drawn for me or even, my favorite, the look of self-satisfied authority from the Matron as she watched me go down on her.

It was like remembering a dream, which was appropriate because I had decided it was all a dream the instant I returned from it. That was the only logical explanation. There wasn't a single element that fit in with reality as I knew it. Vivid, bizarre, and thought-provoking as it was, it was just a fantasy. Every time I found my focus creeping back there, I reminded myself of that, pushed it out of my mind, and went back to work.

I had a routine for after-work too, and that didn't change either. While my work colleagues went out and socialized, I returned home, threw a frozen pizza in the toaster oven, dialed up the television to a program I had seen a hundred times before, and stared blankly at it. I didn't dislike people. I just didn't have any desire to be around them. Friends, I felt, were more of an obligation. You had to do things with them and for them, and throughout my life, I only ever came to see maintaining relationships as a burden.

Take, for example, the women of my dream. Even they were only interested in what I could do for them. it was all just "Quiet" and "Crawl to us" and "Perform oral sex on us, Demon." They didn't care that I wasn't really a demon. They didn't even ask me what my name was. Life my way was easier if lonelier.

Yet I couldn't stop thinking about them. At work, I could distract myself with my daily tasks, but at home, a pizza and a predictably scripted sitcom couldn't pull me away from my daydreams. After all, it had started and finished right there on my couch. When I concentrated, I could feel that cold concrete floor beneath my hands and knees and smell each woman that presented herself to me.

Before I knew it, I was erect. That wasn't a part of my routine, but it had its time and when the flood of memories returned to me and I found myself wishing I could revisit the dream all over, I couldn't resist doing what lonely men do.

As I stroked myself, I pictured them one at a time in the same order I had been with them the night before. First, there was the Matron. As I crawled my way between her thighs, she revealed herself to me, and I enthusiastically sought to please her.

The scene flowed from the creative centers of my brain into my mind's eye so vividly I could have just as easily been reliving it. This time I didn't jump right in. I studied her, both with sight and touch, charting the length from her ankles to her waist.

In an instant, her shape changed, and it was the Princess in front of me. Her eyes were closed, and she seemed oblivious to my presence. She was asleep, I decided, but as I touched her, running my fingers through the thin patch of hair above her pubic mound, she began to stir. Even though it was just a fantasy I could feel her heat on my fingertips. She was incredibly warm.

Just as soon as I thought her eyes would open and she would acknowledge my touch, their Follower appeared. She looked down at me with desperate need. I leaned forward to explore her upper body, taking her breasts into my hands. Her chest rose as she inhaled sharply.

I could smell her perfume, and I knew that whenever I inhaled that scent, I would be unable to escape the thought of her. This time I did not find the scent stronger between her legs, and so I took a chance. As I rubbed my palms across her nipples my tongue found her inner moisture.

Two things immediately caught me off guard. First, as strongly as I had tasted my no-longer-frozen pizza, I tasted the Follower's sex. There was no bitter perfume kick this time. My tongue was met with the flavor of woman. Second, I was able to sense her pleasure when I touched her just as I could the night before. I knew there was no physical person in front of me, but as I imagined touching her, I felt the pressure of skin against my own, and I was fully aware of what it would feel like to my partner.

This time her needs were more complicated. The more I touched her, the more she wanted to be touched, everywhere, all at once. I struggled to meet this need, letting my hands drift as best I could. It was easier than real life. The normal movements of the human body didn't apply in this imaginary realm. I could put myself anywhere without strain, never needing to worry about how I was supposed to be able to bend.

The Princess replaced her. She was fully awake now and looked surprised by my presence. Her shocked expression quickly morphed into a wicked smile. Where she had held back in our previous encounter, now she felt no need. She reached down and took my head in her hands, holding me fast as she pumped her vulva against my face, rubbing it roughly back and forth from my nose down to my chin. "Oh, fuck. Eat me," she grunted as I worked.

I reached my imaginary hands around her rear end, digging into her soft flesh and pulling myself deeper into her. It was nearly impossible to breathe, but I didn't need to.

The Matron came back, and I felt a sharp pang of fear. Just like the others, her desires were more intense, but what she wanted was still more than something physical. She, too, took control of my head but only to make sure I was looking up at her. Her eyes locked onto mine and she spoke slowly and firmly. "Worship me, Demon. Take my body into you and grow your strength so that I may use up every bit of it."

She leaned forward in her seat and I struggled to go down on her, maintain eye contact, and keep my balance all at once. This was exactly what she wanted. I had to work for her pleasure.

My right hand slid up her thigh, bringing two fingers to the parting of her sex to penetrate it. This made her grin, and I was rewarded with her foot between my legs. Her toes came up under my testicles then circled above them, gliding up the length of my shaft. I was so lost in the fantasy I wasn't even sure if I was still touching myself or if it really was her stimulating me.

Just as I was finding a good rhythm, she leaned forward more and lifted herself slightly in the chair. Like with the other two women, I knew I shouldn't have to conform to the limits of my physical body, but it was hard to contort myself the way I needed to. The rules had changed.

This too was her desire. The Matron's pleasure was increased with my discomfort. I found myself getting lower and lower until finally, I was nearly lying on the ground, bending up just below the waist to access her. She remained free of the restrictions of form and continued sliding her foot up and down between my legs. The contact sent blissful waves through me.

I became aware once more of the other two women. Despite being occupied by the Matron, I could both see and feel myself satisfying their desires. They materialized, one to the left and one to the right. All three were side by side in their chairs just as they had been the first time we met, but now there were three of me. Despite how this fantasy had started, I was no longer pursuing my own sexual gratification. I was submitting to theirs. Their vocalizations of pleasure were loud, while I heard nothing from myself.

The Matron looked to her left, then her right, and then back at me. Her face twisted into a scowl. "What game are you trying to play with me, Demon?" she hissed. "How dare you defile us this way."

It was clear she could see the other two women, but they didn't react to her. It's possible they were just too caught up in their pleasure to notice, but it was more likely they couldn't see and hear each other. The Follower, especially, would have reacted to an audience, but she was still begging me both with thoughts and now with her words for my touch.

Between my legs, the Matron rolled her foot back, repositioning it to grasp the head of my penis tightly between her toes and pushed forward, sliding up my shaft. Just as it started to feel good again, she shifted her body weight so that she was partially standing on my erection.

She took my face in one hand, squeezing my jaw. Her bitter frown was now a cold-blooded smile. "Your suffering is my pleasure, Demon." She began to pivot her foot side to side, grinding me into the floor. Incredible pleasure became incredible pain.

I reached out to the other two, begging one of them to replace her, but I was stuck right where I was.

"What's the matter. Is it not fun for you anymore?" She stood up, shifting all her weight onto me. She let go of my face only to grab me by the hair, pulling my head back. Despite the agony I was receiving by the sole of her foot, my right hand was still working, pumping my fingers in and out of her methodically. I was no longer controlling it.

"You are mine, now. No matter how hard you try, you will never escape my grasp." She punctuated her sentence by spitting in my face. "Learn it quickly. Nothing is your own. You are my tool. Every move you make is at my command. Even the breath you take is a gift from me. This is your place, on the ground looking up, desperate to feel my hand patting you on the head to reward you for being a good pet."

The Matron forced me back between her legs. "Now lick me, dog. Worship your master and be grateful for her generosity." She leaned back into her seat, yet somehow her full weight remained pressing down on me. I licked obediently, desperate for it to end. I was rewarded with cruel laughter. Despite my compliance, she didn't relent.

I split apart, repossessing the shadows that carried on beside me. I was equally all of them at once and aware of all three women. The others were just as selfish, but their pleasure did not require my pain. They took from me all I was willing to give, and that, I knew, would be everything.

The Follower erupted, shaking as I explored her with my hands and teased her with my warm tongue. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she moaned as the dam broke inside of her. The Princess exploded as she used my face as a sex toy and I dug my fingertips into her skin, helping her maintain her steady pace as she lost control. The Matron succumbed to her arousal looking down on me, taking away my pleasure to enhance her own.

I watched all three. It was both beautiful and terrifying.

That's when I came. It wasn't an outward orgasm. I didn't ejaculate as I normally would. Instead, I felt myself pulse, psychically almost, into the purest ecstasy I had ever felt. As it consumed me, I saw the trio standing over me and I knew this peak did not come from the physical manipulation of my body. This was the reward for servitude.

When I came back to reality, I was in the dark. My electricity had gone out so I didn't even have a clock to tell me how long I had been lost in my head. All I knew was that I was exhausted. I went to bed, unsure what to think about the unusual journey my masturbatory fantasy had taken me on.

The next day I made a dedicated effort to forget about them. I was confused by what I still wanted to believe was a very intense dream and, if I was being completely honest with myself, scared by the intensity of my imagination.

Denial is an ability that every person is skilled at when they want to be. I had eaten the same food immediately before both experiences and that became the coincidence I used to explain them away. There was something in those frozen pizzas. It could have been a particularly hard to digest variety of pepperoni, or maybe it was drugs. Whatever bizarre, but perfectly mundane and reasonable, explanation there was for it, my adventure was over. I would proceed with living my normal, uneventful, life.

At least, that's what I expected to happen.