Assured Lineage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been that same handsome young man who had walked in on them later. Her legs had been high in the air, pressed up by Lord Deremon's hands as he had rocked in and out of her on mussed bedsheets. He had quickly given an apology and tried to back away only for Deremon to laugh and wave toward the fire, "Don't you let it go out, boy. I've got my hands full tonight."

"Yes, of course, m'lord." He'd barely been able to drag his eyes from her bouncing tits while the older man had fucked her.

Alya stared at the fire awhile later, trying to recall the man's name as Deremon snored at her back. They were both naked but she had done what she could to curl toward the fireplace. He still had an arm wrapped at her waist but it was light and his breathing was hot against her skin. One hand was comfortably curled around one of her breasts. She dreaded him waking up again too soon, her thighs sore and her innards feeling raw.

The door opened a creak, the sound shooting through the room and echoing back as the same young man winced and stepped lightly into the room. "My apologies, Highness."

"It's alright," she murmured, shifting her cheek up onto the back of one hand as he moved toward the fireplace and stoked it. She watched him add another two logs to the flame. "Why not let it die down?"

"Old bones," Deremon groaned from behind her, squeezing hard on the breast in his hand, reminding it that it should have been throbbing in pain. "Come over here, boy."

"I didn't mean to disturb, m'lord."

"Quite alright, son," he murmured as he pulled her onto her back, groping back and forth between her breasts, baring them to the warm air. "Take a look at these perfect tits, eh?"

The poor man froze half between the fireplace and the bed, eyes wide. Alya couldn't blame him, not for the position he had been put in. Disobey a powerful duke or take obvious advantage of an innocent princess? It was an unfair conundrum.

"It's alright, come on," Deremon waved him over, laughter in his voice as he squeezed her right breast. "Don't be so shy, Alya."

"You're very voluptuous, Princess Alya," Lucius told her, his eyes focused on her breasts but his stare blank of emotion, as though he had somehow blocked the image she made from registering in his brain. She appreciated that blank stare, the empty blue eyes.

"Would you like to fuck her, Lucius? Get your young cock soaked in her juices?"

"M'lord?" he asked sharply, suddenly looking up to meet Deremon's grin.

Alya gasped, "Deremon!"

He laughed broadly, lowering his mouth onto hers in humour. She didn't fight his tongue in her mouth, eyes slipping shut as he groaned and stretched over top of her. Alya relaxed as he grunted and broke the kiss, sinking down so that he could press his cheek on her chest. He was already half asleep again once she opened her eyes.

Lucius gave her a tight smile, less sympathetic and more stalwart as he nodded his support.

She mouthed a silent 'Thank you' as he ducked from the room.

It would be a long, hot night.

*

Breakfast was only her, Talisa, and the two older men. Her husband and brother-in-law were both running drills with the soldiers that were being gathered to leave and she could barely eat anything anyhow. She wasn't hungry in the least.

"Are you angry with me, girls?"

"Of course not, Majesty," Talisa answered for both of them, lying through her teeth. "It is an honour to bear Attria's sons."

"Alya?"

She took a breath and chanced it, just daring to bring up another option. "I just wish we'd had more time to - "

"You've had two years." The King's eyes were a sweet and soft blue, though. Kinder than her husband's often seemed. But his jaw was firm and his voice had brooked no argument.

It was, of course, the answer she had expected from him. And she made sure to duck her head in deference after receiving it. "Yes, your Majesty."

"I'm sorry, Alya, but this can no longer wait."

12