Astaroth Awakens Ch. 02

Story Info
Every demon lord needs a good hellhound.
3.4k words
4.75
11k
17

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

This is part of a small series! You can find the previous chapter here on my profile clicking on my name.

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss many. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments.

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________

Astaroth stepped out into the cavernous chamber. His cloven hooves dominated the cobbles; making the ruins almost moan as he walked.

Natural light bathed this room, the sun's rays spilling into the old cavern like streams of gold.

Time had been even more unkind with this room, if it had ever been a temple, not a single trace of it remained visible.

It was an ample room, with space for at least 20 to move comfortably around it.

Astaroth imagined it as some kind of antechamber filled with supplicants wishing to pay their respects to some holy, or unholy, idol inside. Perhaps it may yet serve a similar purpose.

Desire still rode on the Demon Lord's arms, her sinuous legs dangling sensually from his massive frame, her eyes still looking at him, enthralled by her new Master.

The Demon Lord stopped at the centre of the room, contemplating this grand and calm space. He liked it. The cold stone was firm and solid, and the light gave the space an ethereal atmosphere. He enjoyed the dichotomy.

His peaceful contemplation was broken by the cautious footsteps of a group of individuals stepping into the chamber through a large maw in front of them.

Astaroth glanced at them, his reptilian eyes already observing their auras, feelings and desires, for mortals found it hard to keep those contained in their hearts.

The group consisted of four people, with their auras exposing them as three males and a female. They advanced into the chamber with their weapons drawn. A ragtag bunch of adventurers, Astaroth thought, brave, but way over their heads.

With the clanging of metallic boots, the woman of the group took point, and the demon lord quickly realized she was the leader. Her aura was a kaleidoscope of conflicting emotions and desires, her heart an absolute whirlwind clamouring for release.

She held her sword aloft, her deep green eyes fixated on Astaroth, who regarded her with curiosity.

As he did, Desire gently got down from his arms, her small hooves making a sensual clicking sound on the stone floor. The deviless looked at the woman in front of them with mischievous eyes, her tail lashing behind her like a playful cat.

The woman, some kind of paladin, Astaroth thought, was clad head to toe in armour. It was nothing more than steel, but the craftsmanship was good, and it made her otherwise small frame rather imposing. Her hair was blonde and cut short in a bob, probably not to be bothersome in a tight helm, though she wasn't wearing one right now, for some reason.

Astaroth got the distinct impression that Desire knew her. And she was rather amused by her presence here.

"We will not allow you out of this cave, monsters," said the paladin in a firm tone, though Astaroth could feel the nervousness behind it.

The demon lord crossed his arms, thinking what to do with this rather small obstacle in his way.

Before he could do so, though, Desire spoke to the paladin, a wide cheeky smile painted on her face as she did so.

"You cannot stop us, and you know it," Desire had to suppress a giggle after saying that. "That's why you were desperate to catch up with me, why you probably didn't even call for help."

The paladin somehow recognized Desire's voice, her new appearance having thrown her off initially,

"You are..." she started saying, before being interrupted by Desire.

"Yes, I am!" the deviless said, her eyes lighting up with power. "Or rather, I was. Lord Astaroth has rewarded me with this new body, and as you can see he is awake and free, you know well facing him here is your doom."

Desire giggled and looked at the group of men besides the paladin, biting her lip.

Astaroth could feel in their auras how attracted they were to her, despite their better judgement telling them otherwise. The power that Astaroth had bestowed upon Desire was obviously working.

"Tell me, Desire, who are these?" Astaroth asked, interested in hearing what his lieutenant had to say, while paying no attention to the paladin threatening him with her sword.

"This bitch and her groupies have been chasing me for months, trying to stop me awakening you," Desire paused for effect, looking straight into the paladin's green eyes. "And this one in particular has been making my life hell for years... we grew up together, and she never let me forget how beneath her I was." There was a sea of resentment bubbling up in Desire's otherwise sensual voice. She wasn't lying, Astaroth could pretty much taste the bitterness emanating from the deviless.

And yet, he didn't feel the same from the woman holding her sword against them. If anything, she felt... sad for Desire.

"Oh," Astaroth said to himself, a wicked smile curling on his lips. Now he understood.

"Desire, why don't you entertain these three," he said, pointing at the paladin's troupe, still brandishing their weapons but hesitating to attack. "I will have a word with this fierce she-wolf." Astaroth's eyes lighted up as he said so, and he could feel how a jolt of fear and excitement moved up the paladin's spine.

Without a word, Desire moved away from the paladin and sensually started walking towards the three men, her wings spread as her slender hands caressed her black mane of hair.

The paladin moved to intercept her, but Astaroth blocked her way, his fluid movement catching her completely off guard.

She swung her sword against him, and he just lifted an arm to block it, the edge of the blade embedding into his thick skin and fur.

With a panic, the paladin realized how her attack had just made a small surface level cut, the demon lord not even acknowledging it as a real threat.

Astaroth once again moved with a speed and fluidity that seemed totally unnatural for a being as gargantuan as he was, and with one swift motion he grabbed the paladin's arm, lifting her off the ground enough that both their eyes were level. Her sword made a loud sound as it fell from her hand; her grip on it gone as the demon lord squeezed her forearm.

She grunted and kicked him with her plated boots, but to no avail, her attacks bouncing off his chest without provoking a single reaction in her captor.

Astaroth moved to the closest wall and grabbed his prisoner by the neck, forcing her body against the wall with a metallic clang from her plate mail. She grunted in pain and fear, her green eyes cursing him without uttering a word.

The demon lord smiled and dug his claws into her plate armour, digging into it as it was butter, and with a single pull ripped her whole chest piece off, tearing away the mail below it and even the thin white shirt she was wearing underneath.

Her skin was soft and pale, covered in droplets of sweat because of the heat of the armour and her current struggle. Astaroth noticed that her chest piece had been hiding a pair of supple and round breasts beneath it, which heaved up and down with her troubled breath.

The paladin noticed his look and intensified her struggle, kicking him so hard her feet were to surely crack under her sturdy metal boots.

Astaroth paid no heed to this and continued ripping off her armour, with a content smile on his face that would have reminded an onlooker of someone unwrapping a present.

Despite her struggle, the paladin was now mostly naked before him, her armour stripped but for her gauntlets and boots. She had a beautiful athletic body, with wiry muscles and firm abs; one that she had surely spent her short life training for her duty, one that Astaroth felt was too good to waste.

But despite her delicious body Astaroth was more attracted to her soul and the desires and wants hiding in it, because it was such a delicious morsel his tongue moved on its own, sensually licking his lips in expectation.

She was one horny creature, of confused sexual desires and suppressed wantonness. Her hate for Desire came from this part of her... for she had wanted the deviless in her mortal form for years, and her fall from grace had damaged her already confused psyche.

But this didn't matter any more, for he was about to fix it.

While focusing on her, he concentrated his essence on his chest, trying to give it form. Slowly, it started to crystallize, and a sharp, thick, purple shard started protruding from between his wide pectoral muscles.

With his free hand, Astaroth gripped the shard and pulled it from his flesh as if removing a dagger from a wound, a dirty moan coming out from his lips.

The paladin, seeing him brandishing the sharp shard, lost it and finally started grunting in fear rather than just defiance, her struggling no longer having any kind of strategy besides panicked flailing.

The demon lord ignored her futile escape attempts and with one brutal movement, plunged the shard into the woman's pubic mound, a loud fleshy crunch reverberating across the cave as he did.

The woman gurgled and whined in pain, her voice gone, as if all the air had been sucked from her lungs.

Slowly, lines of purple light started shining from the crystal now embedded in her flesh, following her veins and nerves as they extended through her body.

Her moans of pain and anguish slowly started mixing with lewd sounds of arousal, despite her effort to contain it.

Astaroth released her from his grip, and she fell to the ground with a dry thud, her body bent over as the crystal literally worked its magic.

The demon lord smiled as he looked at her. She was fighting his essence with all her being, and suffering excruciating pain because of it. Pity, she would be drowning in bliss if she just accepted it, but there would be time for that later.

Besides, he had to admit there was something hypnotic about her spasms, grunts and desperate grasping at her body.

He squatted beside her and lifted her head by her hair, forcing her to look towards Desire.

The paladin's followers had broken quickly to Desire's charms, the three of them now engaging in delighted debauchery with the beautiful deviless, who was having the time of her life while shooting the paladin the dirtiest of looks.

"You want her, don't you?" Astaroth asked, already knowing the answer.

The beautiful woman tried to look away, her body traced everywhere by Astaroth's essence, trying to dig deep into her mind and soul; but the demon lord forced her to face the gorgeous deviless, her allure a tangible force between them.

"You cannot hide such things from me, little bitch," his choice of derogatory term carefully selected, knowing it would elicit the right feelings in her. "You want her bad, you have wanted her for years... but you hated yourself for it, turned your desire into hate and bitterness."

Astaroth relished the view, slowly, her defences were falling, and his essence was taking hold. She knew this, but continued to fight out of stubborn defiance.

"She was dead, her throat slit clean, her blood on my hooves. I brought her back, made her mine, and all of this because of your relentless chase," he said, his words both dripping with honey and poison.

"If you had only embraced her, kissed her, and let loose your passion, none of this would have happened." He awaited a second to continue, letting the verbal dagger he was wielding sink deeper into her struggling psyche.

"Now there is only one way forward, embrace this life, embrace me, become my hound, and you both can be together. Your bodies intertwined, your lust unbounded, your souls complete," he licked his lips, "all while being... mine."

The paladin screamed, her fist slamming the floor as her body cracked and contorted, the essence breaking her final barriers.

She looked at him with eyes full of fury and desperation.

"Together? You swear?" she said, her voice breaking and stuttering.

He held her face close to his, and kissed her forehead.

"I swear, little hound," he stroked her hair, her resistance waning as he did so, "I can play dirty, but I always keep my word."

He stood up, his massive body dwarfing the contorted woman next to his hooves.

"And believe it or not, I do wish for you and all of mine to be happy."

He placed his hands on his hips, focusing his power on her.

"Not that you'll have a choice though...," he said with a dry smile on his face.

And as he said these words, the paladin gave up her futile fight, and Astaroth's essence penetrated her very being. Her body cracked and tensed as it was transformed.

The transformation started from her toes, her boots cracked, whined and finally burst as her feet turned into large wolf paws, the woman instinctively digging her claws on the hard ground for grip. Her powerful legs and thighs twisted into digitigrade ones, her knees reversing their angle with a crunching sound that hopefully didn't seem to hurt her.

As the transformation progressed, her thighs, hips and glutes tensed as her tail bone expanded out of her body and grew into a long and fluffy wolf tail, it's fur a lovely blonde colour. The wiry and strong muscles criss-crossing her body became more pronounced as her hands developed long, dangerous looking claws and small soft cushions. She wasted no time in digging her new sharp claws into the ground, growling and moaning as if she was being pummelled and fucked at the same time.

Finally, the transformation reached her head. Her short bob grew into a long bushy mane of blonde hair, the small silky ears hiding under her hair, grew into fluffy lupine ones that twitched and turned trying to adjust to the new sounds they could hear. As the transformation came to a close, her whole body grew soft and silky blonde fur, her eyes shifted into the golden ones of a wolf, but with still a lovely green tinge, and her face sprouted a small snout, her mouth cracking and contorting to make room for all of it's sharp teeth.

The newly born hellhound howled in a mixture of ecstasy and release, her transformation complete.

Astaroth admired his new follower, her beautiful athletic shape had been perfectly preserved, but now she looked like an exotic and attractive mix of wolf and human.

She looked at him while panting like an animal, and without even thinking, got on all fours before him, her tail raised invitingly over her glistening pussy, all while she looked at Desire's work, who was almost done transforming her three new followers.

"Good bitch," said Astaroth, truly pleased with her behaviour.

He considered how to best welcome his new hound to the fold, and after toying with some options, he squatted again next to her, his body slowly morphing into that of a dire wolf that was easily twice as big as that of his new toy.

Her eyes opened wide at this, utterly filled with lust. She dug her claws on the hard ground as she whined like the bitch in heat she was, lifting her hips high and rubbing her silky yet firm rear against Astaroth's reddish fur.

The demon lord growled at her with approval and carefully moved on top of her. He rubbed the tip of his hard and meaty cock against her burning pussy lips, utterly drenched for him. He placed one of his big paws on her back, pushing her breasts and face into the cold rock, to further remind her she was his bitch now, and she let out a long dirty moan in approval.

Finally, he slammed his cock into her burning insides, the lovely hellhound arching and growling like the filthy animal she was, her body utterly devouring the engorged red cock as if it was nothing, her body literally moulded for his pleasure.

He started thrusting hard, placing all his paws firmly on the ground and digging with his hard as steel claws onto the rock to ensure all the force of his body landed onto her insides.

She had her head sideways, her left cheek flat on the smooth floor, her face a lewd visage onto itself, her eyes rolled up in her ecstatic stupor, her tongue lolling out on the floor as if that of a common mutt.

Astaroth approved of this, and the aura of his new toy was one of absolute delight. Gone were her fears and personal demons, her soul was now free to enjoy such degradation with abandon. She would be loyal to him to the death, and he would reward her as she deserved.

He lowered his body against hers, pressing his frame against her arched back, making her feel even smaller.

His thrusts were utterly savage, with no regard for her body or safety, just as he now knew she liked it.

Not that he could hurt her, mind you, her body had been rebuilt for such a thing, and any pain he was giving her was being enjoyed as much as the pleasure.

Astaroth's knot kept slamming against her pussy lips, making delicious filthy sounds that filled the room and echoed like an ecstatic chant.

He felt his orgasm build and lowered his jaws onto her head, holding her neck between his sharp teeth, digging into her so deep he could rip her throat in a blink.

She growled in approval and closed her eyes, her hands gripping his front paws as if her life depended on it.

With a brutal thrust, Astaroth plunged his knot inside her, making a long wet slurping sound that delighted him to no end. And with a loud howl of pleasure, he flooded her insides with his cum.

The gorgeous hellhound moaned and whimpered under him, her body twitching and shaking as her mind was utterly wiped of all thought but bliss.

Astaroth slowly lowered his now massive lupine body towards the ground, settling down on his legs while cuddling the lovely and still knotted beauty under his frame, her face still a grimace of delight.

The demon lord looked over towards Desire and saw with satisfaction that his deviless had fully taken the three men, whose bodies were now slowly changing into their new forms, Astaroth's essence reforming them truer to their souls.

Each of them assumed a form more appropriate for their new roles.

The biggest of the bunch expanded in size, mighty horns growing from his skull as his body took a more bull-like appearance, like a demonic looking minotaur.

The more slender one of the trio had his body slowly morphed into a furry fox-like shape, with keen eyes and nose.

Finally, the remaining member assumed a more traditionally demonic form, with great wings, reddish skin and a spade tipped tail.

Desire walked over to Astaroth and his new hellhound, her body glistening in sweat and cum. Her graceful hooves clicked near them as she crouched and petted the lovely hound, scratching her ears lovingly.

"Awwww, who's a good girl? You are gorgeous, you are!" she said with a mixture of genuine delight, love and mockery.

She turned her gaze to Astaroth, while she sat down in front of her new friend and spread her legs wide, happily offering herself. The hellhound licked her pussy in between happy moans, her eyes looking at Desire as if she was still dreaming.

"What's her name, Master?" Desire moaned with pleasure as she asked this, lowering her body on the floor to better enjoy her new partner's tongue.

Astaroth gently nibbled the hound's new lupine ears while he thought about this for a bit, before looking back at Desire with an answer.

"Viscera. This one is going to be a total beast." He growled with satisfaction as his newly named hellhound squeezed his knot with her warm innards.

Desire smiled and held the gorgeous face of Viscera with her soft hands. "You heard that puppy? You're going to be Master's attack dog! You better be good and ferocious for him!"

Astaroth smiled as Viscera's tail tickled his belly as she wagged, and decided he was going to enjoy her a bit longer before leaving this cave...