Astaroth Awakens Ch. 01

Story Info
Demon awakens and claims his first succubus.
2.7k words
4.66
19.6k
42

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss many. If you spot any, please let me know down in the comments!

________________________________________________________________

Awake...

It came to him like a sudden realization. Consciousness had not crept upon him slowly, with thoughts gently coalescing into shape; it had been sudden, like a jolt of lighting in the dark.

He was back.

But back where, he wondered? His consciousness was here, though it felt like it had just resurfaced from the depths of a dark ocean, but his memory was not quite there yet.

His name came to him first, whispering across eons of time; a sweet susurration that caressed his mind like a lover long since passed, as the knowledge of his body and a portion of his power returned to him.

With preternatural calm, he took a quick look at his surroundings. Before him lay a stone room, with old withered walls that mouldered in supplication. The ravages of time had hewn the once vibrant carvings that adorned the temple walls; now gashes and forgotten memories framed by centuries of dust. Victims of the inexorable passage of time.

Rubble and dust had accumulated on the floor; the stone tiles covering it smooth and shiny despite their age. The only light was a sputtering lamp dying in the corner, though he had no need of it, as his demonic eyes pierced the darkness just fine.

He felt wetness around his left hoof, and he peered down to see why.

Right in front of him lay a human woman; her porcelain skin gently reflecting the dim light in the chamber. The wetness he had felt was her blood, coming out in long spurts from a horrid gash on her neck. She twitched and gargled; the light gone from her eyes; her soul clinging to her dying body by the thinnest of silver threads.

Slowly, he lowered his body closer to her; his clawed hand caressing her pale skin. Any colour it had was being drained via the gash, and it felt clammy and lifeless.

There was a crudely made knife with some arcane symbols on it in her limp hand. The symbols were utter nonsense, at least in his current memory, but its purpose was obvious; a sacrificial blade.

He dipped the tip of his claw in her blood and licked it lasciviously. It carried the sweet taste of frustrated passion, lust and fury. Her sacrifice had been a final act of defiance; her death was supposed to bring him back as an insult to this world that had hurt her.

This pleased him, and he liked the flavour of her blood, sins and desires.

His reptilian eyes focused on her body, a heart beating for a final time: the last of her life vacating the wretched empty vessel before him.

Then he gripped her. Not her body, but her soul, her life, her very essence as it was leaving the body.

He clenched it tightly in his fist and whispered something to it in an ancient tongue from the beyond, and then thrust it back into the lifeless body, his dark hand disappearing under her chest without piercing it.

The woman sat up while drawing breath as if she had just come out from a deep, endless pond, and quickly touched the gash on her neck by pure instinct.

The wound was closing just as she touched it, her flesh knitting itself together for the Demon Lord now owned it, and had ordered it to do so.

She slowly turned her head towards him, as he was towering over her; easily twice her size.

He leaned slightly so she could see him better. His body was muscular and thick, with glossy dark red fur, almost black, all over it. His eyes shone in the darkness, two red stars peering into her very soul, and his curved horns sat almost like a crown over his head.

She quickly, but clumsily, moved to a kneeling position and bowed down to him, her messy black hair falling to the floor like a carpet over her forehead and hands.

"My Lord Astaroth!, it worked! You have returned!" she said, a mixture of fear, excitement and awe in her voice.

He smiled, it was always pleasing to see humans speak his name with such adoration.

"Indeed, my loyal acolyte. I take it that it is thanks to you, I am awake? Your essence is still fresh on my hooves," he said with a deep, otherworldly voice.

The woman saw the blood as he said this, and without prompt from him, moved forward and started licking it off of his hooves.

"My apologies my lord, I didn't want to soil your body with my blood," she said while carefully cleaning him with her tongue.

He did not stop her, but not because he liked the service, he very much did, but because this sort of humiliation was giving her aura a truly delightful sheen. This woman was a whirlwind of apprehensions, anxiety, kinks and lust.

Her soul was truly delicious, and he had to free her potential and bound her to his will, she would make an excellent lieutenant and personal toy once properly trained and conditioned.

"You truly seem to worship me, small one," he said, making it known with his tone that he approved of her actions.

"Yes my Lord, ever since I read of you, I've wanted to bring you back, my life has been vacuous, but I knew if I could bring you back... it would fill the hole within my soul".

Her unbridled devotion convinced him that the time was now to take her, while his iron was hot, so to speak.

Before the thrall's eyes, Astaroth's manhood became visible as it grew fully erect. It was as thick as her forearm and while roughly similar to a human's cock, it was anything but. It was ribbed along the shaft in 4 places, and the tip was less curved and pointed, almost like a stake. The flesh on his glans was filled with small, barely visible, grooves that criss-crossed in a truly hypnotic pattern.

The woman looked at it totally mesmerized, a small line of drool even falling down the side of her mouth. It was both pathetic and pleasing, Astaroth thought.

"Worship me then, use your mouth to show me your devotion and take every single drop of my essence I give you," he smiled at her. "When you do, you will have sealed your fate, your soul will be mine, and you will walk with me forever".

She bit her lip and without hesitation, she placed her hands sensually on his muscular furry thighs. Her face leaned closer to his manhood, and with eyes so wide she looked possessed, she started moving her tongue along his shaft.

"Good girl, do not hold back, let your lust consume you," he purred, his eyes looking at her, pleased.

The woman nodded and continued licking him, worshipping every inch of his demonic phallus. She took her time in working to his tip, and when she did, she started giving the cock long wet kisses as she gently stroked the shaft.

With her other hand, she found his testicles, so big they spilled out of her hand, and with her fine fingers she started squeezing them gently, playing with them while a devilish smile appeared on her face.

"You have been longing for this, haven't you?" he said, placing one of his big clawed hands on her head and petting her, enjoying the devotion of his new toy.

"Yes my Lord, I've been hungry for so long, and it was a hunger only you could satisfy," she finished this phrase by kissing the very tip of his manhood, and started sucking it with fervent desire.

Astaroth focused on the pleasure and the lust, and slowly started feeding her his essence via his cock. The purple mist started forming around her lips, but she did not relent; the vapour like essence entering her nose and throat.

If anything, this made her suckle with more intensity, stroking her new master harder as her desires became tangible.

Slowly, Astaroth could see the changes in his new toy. As she sucked, her skin started turning reddish, a lively shade of colour reminiscent of blood and passion.

As she pushed the large erection into her mouth and down her throat, her hair grew longer, smoother, darker, a shade of dark as deep as ebony itself.

Petite, cute horns started growing from her skull, sweeping backwards like those of an antelope.

The Demon Lord grabbed them firmly with his hands, and shoved his hips towards her without mercy, his dick lodging itself so deep in her throat the only thing she could breathe was him.

Her eyes changed as they rolled back into her skull, their pupils now slit, their colour purple like that of the essence she was absorbing. A rich and brilliant royal purple.

He released her for a moment, letting her cough and get her bearings, but she hungrily went back to her labour as soon as her lungs had captured just enough air, sucking his cock so deeply and greedily that it was obvious nothing else existed.

Astaroth felt his orgasm pulse; his essence was at its most powerful when he was close to release, and he was looking forward to bestowing it upon the beslavered tongue of his wanton whore.

With an inhuman sound that felt like a mix of an animal roar and a human moan, he unloaded his essence fully on to her.

It was no longer like a vapour, but thick and full torrents of purple liquid, that spilled down the corners of her mouth, despite her hungrily sucking and licking as much as she could.

With a delighted moan, he squeezed every last drop into her mouth, as she let the final spurts slide down her tongue.

Astaroth thought it was a delightful scene, she was kneeling under him, her tongue out, her hands under his cock and her tongue to catch any stray drops. Her legs were drenched with her juices as her holes desperately craved what her mouth had received.

As the final drops fell down her throat, the demonic essence reached critical mass inside her. It consumed her soul and burned her vessel from the inside out. She screamed in both agony and ecstasy as her body shed her last useless bits of humanity.

With a loud crack, her back sprouted beautiful, huge bat-like wings, her feet twisted and reformed themselves into slender and salacious hooves, shaped in such a way it seemed she was wearing exotic high heels. A tail sprouted from right above her behind, making a lashing sound as a heart-shaped spade grew from the tip.

The rest of her body followed suit, burning away her mundane human self and giving her a shape that would take the breath away of anyone with a taste for the feminine form. Long legs, smooth perfect skin, voluptuous breasts and a face that said in equal measure "save me" and "take me".

As she grinned while groping her breasts, Astaroth's demonic brand appeared over her pubic mound, and she moaned as if he was drilling right into her womb.

"My Lord," she said in her new voice, so fiery and sensual her very words were raising the temperature of this old, damp cavern, "I'm yours, I can feel it! My body vibrates with your essence, I feel you everywhere at once, and it's the most delightful feeling in the universe". She gave him a look that would have felled lesser creatures, her eyes pure daggers of desire, lust and adoration.

He helped her up with his clawed hand, and the delightful deviless leaned against him while standing on one leg like a ballerina, her wings extended and her tail raised, her body so warm steam seemed to be coming out from her very orifices.

Her hands stroked his chest and belly, digging her little claws on his flesh like a playful kitten, her gaze focused upwards from his chest, for even with the height she had gained from her hooves he still towered above her.

"Please my Lord, I can feel your need, you have been gone for so long, and I want to make your first moments back in this realm pleasurable," she said biting her lip again like before. Astaroth really liked this expression, he held her firmly by the neck as she did it, so she knew to do it more.

She almost purred at this and sensually licked his fingers when in reach.

The deviless then turned around and bent over slightly, holding her perky ass cheeks open, offering her holes to her new Master. Astaroth had to admit he enjoyed the view and his handiwork, her feminine arch was as close to perfection as possible, curving just in the right angle to create a small crevice on her sweet flesh between her firm ass and her silky back. He slowly moved a claw along her spine, stopping right on her arch and gently filling it with his finger.

She moaned without reservation, a loud dirty moan that would have made many self defined sluts blush.

He picked her up from her belly as if she was nothing more than a rag doll, and placed her back against his belly, his raging erection burning and rubbing against her wet pussy, which was drenching it with her deliciously warm juice.

"I have decided on a name for you, my new toy," he said while lifting one of her legs and helping her aim his cock towards her hungry pussy.

"Please my Master, I'm dying to know, name me, take me, I want to be nothing more than an extension of you," she said with desperate and needy desire, her soft hands aiming her Master's massive erection towards her insides.

"Desire," he said as he thrust firmly, penetrating her with a short and filthy wet sound. Her innards were literally sucking him in deeper; her strong vaginal muscles clenching and demanding he own her inside as well as out.

"It's what you are, even before you called me to this realm with your own blood, you were consumed by it," he said, pushing deeper into her, his brand on her flesh burning red and pink as their essences combined, making her feel part of him and breaking her will even further, if that was even possible or even necessary.

"Desire," she said between gasps, her face a portrait of uncontained bliss. "Thank you, my Lord, I will not let you down, I'll embody my new name, I will *be* pure Desire.

Astaroth smirked, her emotions and thoughts feeding back into him, making his power awaken further.

This was right, he thought, she was now free, happy, her head full of passion and euphoria. He would bring this feeling to all, even if he had to tear this realm down brick by brick.

While he was lost in reverie, he kept thrusting inside the gorgeous deviless, his hard cock making her sensual body bulge and quiver. Moans and groans kept filling this old cave, echoing for what felt like an eternity.

It was time to finish it and get to work, he thought.

He grabbed her firmly by the thighs, pushing her hard against his body, as his hips moved for themselves in rhythmic and deep thrusts that would have already perforated the womb of an uncorrupted woman. Thankfully for Desire, his essence had transformed her body into a perfect fucktoy for him, and she only felt pleasure as his tip smashed against her womb.

With a final and intense thrust, Astaroth came inside her body, his cum filling her insides and her soul. Desire arched deliciously, losing herself in the feeling; her belly bulging as her Master's cum overtook her very being.

Finally, with a loud, deep moan that seemed to come from the depths of her lungs, she orgasmed so hard she went limp into his arms, a beautiful quivering mass in the shape of a woman, her eyes lost in the sea of sensations she was experiencing.

Content, Astaroth cradled her in his arms and crawled out of the ruins. To liberate this realm, he would need more to come to his side, and he couldn't wait to meet them.