Astaroth Awakens Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astaroth smiled and slowly laid on his back, all the while he was still impaling his new toy's tight rear.

As he did so, he glanced to the side to see what the rest of his followers were doing. The elves had been quickly consumed by his essence and were crawling out of the portal, wobbly and confused, panting and moaning while still wet with sweat and cum.

Like all his new followers, they had been changed, and most of them had assumed faun like traits, just like Belladonna.

Foxeye, Wantoness and Tauroc were naked and ready to welcome Astaroth's new followers into the fold, and as the newly converted elves stepped out, overwhelmed by a passion and arousal unlike they had ever experienced, hungrily joined the trio or offered themselves to them, starting a loud orgy that made Astaroth smile with its sensual moans and dirty noises.

The Demon Lord returned his eyes to Belladonna, Viscera and Desire. The former two were helping the gorgeous faun-like woman to remove herself from Astaroth's cock, which made a dirty slurping sound as it came out from inside her and a flood of cum spilled from her insides.

The three gorgeous women kissed, fondled and bit each other as the Belladonna lowered herself again to the Demon Lord's massive cock, still hard and ready thanks to his unholy stamina.

Viscera and Desire kept Belladonna's legs spread and pussy open as she pushed herself onto the massive phallus.

"Master please," she said, consumed by wantonness, "make it bigger, I want it to both please and hurt like before.

Astaroth smiled and obliged, enlarging his cock for her, making it so big, Belladonna could only take it thanks to her new body. It's tapered tip twitched against the doe-demon's eager pussy as her eyes widened with desire at the sight of her Master's manhood.

She grabbed the throbbing and pulsating phallus, and aimed it at her hungry hole as if it was a spear, and with a swift move of her agile hip, she impaled herself with both a moan of pleasure and wince of pain.

Her body slid down the monstrous phallus almost limp as the sensations overwhelmed Belladonna's mind, her face becoming more and more a grimace of mindless delight, her eyes rolling back as her jaw dropped, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth.

Astaroth held Belladonna's face with one of his big clawed hands and caressed her long tongue with his thumb.

Desire and Viscera helped their new sister to drop further onto her Master's cock, pushing down slowly till Astaroth bottomed out inside her with a dirty, wet sound.

Belladonna mindlessly stroked Astaroth's phallus through the prominent bulge in her belly, and started moving her hips literally out of instinct.

Viscera and Desire kept kissing, licking and biting her body and especially her neck, all while fingering her abused ass and caressing her clit.

Astaroth looked at the scene absolutely delighted, the passion and desire of his chosen followers was both delicious and invigorating, their pleasure filled him with determination to bring his gift to all, and drown the world in bliss.

He let the three beautiful women do all the work, enjoying how, despite her mind being totally gone by the overwhelming sensations, Belladonna continued to pound herself against his cock, slamming her wet pussy and hips against his with every move.

After a long and pleasurable while, he felt her close to orgasm, so he grabbed her by the hips, lifted her so much only the tip remained inside her, and then brought her down with all his might, feeling his cock smash against her womb as her whole body constricted itself with the oncoming orgasm.

Belladonna screamed at the top of her lungs as the sensation broke her mind, her Master finally cumming inside her, filling her so much she looked pregnant.

The gorgeous doe-demon could do nothing but shake and babble mindlessly, only to flop forward, almost like a lifeless corpse, onto her Master's chest.

Astaroth caressed her silky hair, the poor thing still twitching and drooling on his chest. It would take a while for her to regain her senses, but it was ok, he was delighted to allow her to bask in the sensations.

Viscera and Desire were so turned on by the whole scene that they basically pounced onto each other furiously, turning into a whirlwind of moans, kisses, bites, fingering and scissoring.

The Demon Lord, happy with this latest victory, allowed himself to relax and rest while the passionate moans of the nearby orgy and his followers serenaded him.

He would need some sort of headquarters for his growing retinue, so that should be his next target.

But that was something to worry about later, for now, he relaxed and enjoyed.

12