Asteroids and Athletes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit worried it might be some sort of villain, but I was too curious. I brought some pepper spray along with my ski mask. At 10 minutes to 12PM I krept downstairs and out the back door. Then I ran to the address. It was a bad neighborhood, but mostly deserted. I broke into the locked door with my super strength and entered. I heard the sound of punches and grunts. When I went down the dark hall I came to an open room with faint light. There was a training bag and a fighting dummy.

Also in the dim light was a dark figure that turned around suddey. It looked like the vigilante known as the Black Dragon that was pretty famous in Alpha City. They just turned around and said that I acted very recklessly on the freeway a few weeks ago. They also said I need to be better trained next time, so to start now. But then Cesar said that was a good place to stop.

I disagreed pretty strongly. I wasn't exactly mad; I just wanted to keep playing. He apologized, but didn't want to get too far into the game, especially if we were starting back with the Red Nova in the Sci-Fi game next week. I missed the others, but also enjoyed a character with powers. He said maybe if we had extra time when the others were busy again he could bring back the CapeHunters game again.

I gave him a tight hug before I left.

12