Noble Elf Slut Alariel

Story Info
Noble elf fuck-dealing with orcs for raw gems.
9.7k words
4.45
20.5k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

The Goldshine family of elven nobles have been known for their beautiful magical gems for almost a millennia. Alariel Goldshine is the current head of the family and she swore to her predecessor she would do anything to maintain the family legacy. So ever since the orcs took over the mines her workshop relied on she did everything in her power to get the ruling council of her city-state to conquer them back.

Since the iron mines were also constantly under threat from the orcs there were no troops to be spared to retake the considerably more irrelevant gem mines. Even the expedition of mercenaries to take back the mines had failed and had only served to drive the Goldshine family further into debt.

So now Alariel was at the end of her means. Not even sexual favors for the councilors had worked and she had begun to doubt the city-state's ability to even muster a big enough army to do the task. She had even considered moving away but her family had always been loyal to the City-State of Ferana. Not to mention it was one of the few independent elven states in the area and was well-protected by the archipelago it was built on. So the only issue with the state was the more mountainous mainland holdings that the city-state had been losing to the orcs in the recent years.

It had taken weeks of hesitation after getting the initial idea but now Alariel was one the deck of her personal swan ship and on her way to the area occupied by the orcs. She was aware that the orcs traded with each other so there was a chance that if she played her cards right she might be able to convince them to agree to some kind of agreement. After all, the orcs were not that into shiny rocks, especially to the ones that had not been processed yet.

While Alariel stood on the deck, she was going through every possibility the encounters with the orcs could go. All the way from eternal sex-slavery to ultimate success. Though as a competent fire mage like most nobles of her city-state she had no trouble ending any worst-case scenario prematurely by combusting herself. Though she did spend more time than she liked to admit in going through just what kind of experience being a sex slave to orcs would be.

The all-human crew of Alariel's ship gave her glances as she leaned into the railing and rubbed her thighs. Her golden blond hair was on a ponytail and she was biting into her soft lower lip with her pearly teeth. No matter how hard she bit her immortal elven skin was too durable for just her teeth to damage. Also, her green eyes were almost glazed and her lips gaped while she stared into the deep river water that led to the mountains in the distance.

"I guess I'll see how bad it will be... and act accordingly," Alariel muttered and straightened her red travel robes. They were not that fancy but she hoped the orcs would at least find the elven fabric pleasing to their rough eyes.

As the sun was setting Alariel decided to sleep in her cabin and venture on her mission tomorrow. The ship would arrive at the destination during the night but she did not really want to venture into the orc lands during the night despite her good elven night vision.

** * **

The next morning Alariel woke up early and confirmed the plan with her crew. They were to wait in the middle of the large river for a signal from the riverbank if she would ever come back. If they were attacked they would retreat and come back a week later for two weeks. Anything after that Alariel considered pointless. By then either she had established the trade agreement or it no longer mattered to her.

Once done with the crew, Alariel lowered herself into a magical rowboat that moved by itself controlled by a crystal. The only things with her were her red travel robes, golden tiara and a bag of random elven foods and trinkets to be offered as example products for the orcs. She did not really know what the orcs wanted and the tiara was a powerful magical artifact that might let her fight her way out. After all, it was the symbol the head of her family wore, and her house specialized in magical jewelry.

On the riverbank were the remains of the mine's river port that had been burned by the elves after the last failed mercenary army operation to take back the area. The orcs had not really been using it but the retreating captain had claimed he had burned many orcs with it. Not that it really mattered. Alariel had no illusions of getting the orcs to operate the port on large scale but her goal was to get some high-quality raw gemstones that her master workers would be able to turn into magical jewels with enough value to at least pay some of the debts back.

"Damn cave orcs, they should dig their own rather than take them from others if they like them so much," Alariel muttered while her boat made its way to the beach. Despite her swan ship being big enough to have around one hundred crew, it looked very small by the time she reached the land. She really hoped the orcs who were very much fond of dirt and mountains would not bother trying to attack a lone ship in the middle of the large river. It was almost the last one she had not sold already and was crewed with low labor cost humans.

When Alariel reached the shore she sent the boat back before heading inland. She was not planning to hide in any way since orcs really did not like it when someone tried to secretly intrude into their lands. Not to mention that the only way she was able to navigate to the mines was along the road that started from the port. So she followed it while circling around the barricades and other obstacles erected to stop the elven magic-tech vehicles from using it.

It did not take long until Alariel heard distant grunts and other noises that indicated she was walking into an ambush but she hoped they would not straight-up attack a lone elf. So she slowed down her pace and kept her hands visible to make it clear she was not armed with anything but her magic.

"Stop elf. Hundred rock shooting sticks are aimed at you. Go away," a rough voice shouted from a distance. It was clear it had either been an orc or a goblin as he had felt the need to specify how the guns they used worked.

"I come to do talks with the orc chieftain of the Rock Orc Clan," Alariel declared with a clear melodic tone that pierced wide into the forests.

There was a pause before the reply, "Boss said, make elfs go away, no killing, killing elves makes big fires and makes more elfs come."

Alariel had never really talked to an orc before so she was feeling a bit confused. Even as what the voice had said to her made sense the fact he had said it to her, not so much.

"Also to not take elf slaves, taking elf slaves makes them blow up and burn things," the voice clarified like someone had asked that from him.

"I wish to trade, give things to get things," Alariel shouted. She tried to spot where the male shouts came but all she spotted were the metal pipes sticking out of the undergrowth in the distance. Orcs were not that good at hiding even in the forests so Alariel began to suspect she was dealing with goblins. So only hope she had was to make them take her to their leader since in these parts they definitely served an orc.

"I wish to see elf breasts," another voice shouted while Alariel pondered her options.

"That's it, go away or show elf breasts," the voice that had been talking with Alariel declared with an oddly proud tone like he had invented a way to fix his immediate issue. Showing breasts was a small price to pay and far less than Alariel had expected from the vile creatures. In some ways, she even thought the conversation had been a lot more civil than in her predictions.

"If I show... elf breasts, will you take me to your boss?" Alariel asked with a shrug. It was clear they just wanted to get rid-off her so she had to do something as there were no other routes to the mines. Not to mention she did not have full confidence in just walking through the ambush zone since fire magic did not exactly offer the best protection against rock bullets and it would turn the orcs in the area definitely hostile to her.

"There is no way you would show them, no deal," came an almost mocking reply. It made Alariel sigh and she moved her hands to open the top of her red travel robe. She did not hurry and the hidden audience seemed more than satisfied to just wait in silence.

When Alariel's perky breasts came into view she heard excited grunts from the distance. Her mounds were not the biggest she had ever seen but they definitely would be a handful even to an orc. Not to mention she pushed them from below to empathize their size and her already erect nipples had a big focus due to their perkiness.

"I did what you wanted, you should trade back what I wanted," Alariel flared as only low grunts surrounded her for a moment. Though she did not move to cover her breasts and crossed her hands under them to keep them lifted.

"We did, now you can stay there, we won't mind, you can leave when done showing elf breasts," came amused reply that was echoed by brutish laughter. It made Alariel swallow hard as the wind on top of everything else was hardening her nipples.

"So... if I do more. Would you agree to take me to your chief to talk trade?" Alariel asked with raising shame that excited her more than she would be willing to verbally admit. It was not quite yet on the levels of sucking an elf councilor's cock behind a balcony railing while he inspected a busy market but it was getting there.

"Do more?" came an excited yelp. Just from the tone, Alariel knew it was the right time to add some heat to make the male act directed by lust more than anything else.

"Like if I serviced the leader of your group with my mouth and hands," Alariel voiced with a seductive tone. She shifted her body a bit but as her robes were not the most revealing she did not go out of her way to present her long firm legs with shapely thighs.

"Service with mouth and hands?" came another excited inquiry.

"Like this," Alariel replied and lifted her right hand between her breast to spread them before kissing her thumb. She slid her tongue along it while doing a circle along her lips.

"You offering sex service, you elf whore?" another brutish voice shouted.

"I'm just offering to use my hands and mouth to service your group's boss's... manhood to get you to take me to your orc chief," Alariel clarified. He was starting to get the idea that she needed always to be really specific to avoid any misunderstandings with these savages.

"Wait there, everybody, look carefully while I go make sure if it's a real elf whore and not a trap," came a shout that sounded like the boss of the group. After that Alariel focused on trying to spot the creature that was going to get services from her. Even if she hoped for an orc she thought a goblin would be easier to deal with just due to size.

Alariel swallowed hard when she saw a grinning wrinkly face of a goblin approach her through the bushes. Drool was clearly on his chin and his yellow eyes were locked into her breasts. He was throwing away his clothes and armor pieces while he approached like he was too excited to keep them on. His torso was very muscular and borderline attractive if not for the green color and hideous face.

A wave of disgust washed over Alariel as she saw close the pointed ears of the creature that goblins and orcs shared with elves. Though her focus soon enough drifted on the cock the moment it was revealed. It was the biggest one she had ever seen. Only some of the sex toys she had used compared to it.

"You are a goblin," Alariel uttered while being unable to take her eyes from the veined green brick the goblin was holding down to better present it to her upward angel.

"And you are an elf whore going to service me with your mouth," the goblin replied and gave a lick of his lips with his long slimy tongue.

"Right," Alariel uttered and fell to her knees with an awkward smile. The goblin was barely half her height but had more bulk than any elf she had seen. Even if her kind focused on agility and magic it became very clear to her why everybody knew close combat was not a smart idea with orcs or goblins.

The goblin did not waste time and made his tip slide along Alariel's right breast. As she preferred to stay in control to prevent the obviously physically stronger creature using her as he wished she grabbed from his cock. She slid her hand along the firm shaft and the goblin got the silent message to let her handle it. Though the hand that parted soon landed on Alariel's head to stroke her silky hair. There was not much force behind it so she let it be.

"Just be a good still goblin and I will serve you in ways you will never forget," Alariel promised while tapping his tip into her cheek. She also moved her knees on the ground to a position that would best let her do what she planned. During the operation, a musky raw smell entered her nose but it burned her only seconds until it was gone. Like her ability to smell had been numbed by sheer overload.

"Pretty elf whore, I obey," the goblin grunted. At this point, Alariel did not care what she was called as long as she would get them to do what she wanted. So she slid her tongue along the shaft and played with the bulgy veins only a moment before she realized she could probably skip most of the foreplay when the goblin's drool dripped on her head. His oddly glazed eyes looked almost like they had been hypnotized.

"Goblin with such a strong and... beautiful manhood will surely keep his word?" Alariel asked while rubbing the tip into her chin. The cock was surprisingly clean and the erection was hard enough to pull the foreskin down on its own. Like the goblin was polishing his rod a lot or washed more often than Alariel's dreams had predicted. Though in none of her dreams after she had decided to come to the orcs had she seen a cock this big.

"I will, will give anything to pretty whore elf," the goblin eagerly nodded and dripped more saliva on Alariel's cheek. It really made her want to finish quickly before she was subjected to a proper goblin saliva shower. So she made sure her hands were evenly spread on the shaft to give it a nice massage before she gently kissed the tip. She let her tongue softly assault it from below while her lips slowly devoured it. She even made sure to breathe through her mouth a few times to make her breath caress the sensitive green flesh.

Alariel moved her torso in a way that made her breasts sway to give the goblin looking from above a better show. She definitely did not want to deep throat a goblin on her first time even if she had done tricks with comparable dildos and her elastic elven flesh would be more than able to take it. Though just a moment of thinking about it made her nethers throb with heat strongly enough for her to properly notice them even as they had been reacting the whole time.

"It's a real elf whore, I want to watch closer," came a rough shout from the distance.

"Me too," came another shout that was echoed with many agreeing grunts. After that Alariel heard how her audience was getting closer in the woods. Her body tensed up all the while it tried to melt. She had chosen her path so she closed her eyes to focus on servicing the hard goblin meat in front of her while trying to ignore the sounds that indicated her being surrounded. As long as they were just going to watch, she would be able to live with it.

The shape of the cock burned into Alariel's mind while her fingers gently massaged it. She was able to see every vein and every clump even when her eyes were closed. Saliva kept rushing into her mouth and she suddenly realized her nethers had gotten soaked too.

An utter sense of shame washed over Alariel, even if she long planned this she had never thought her body would react like this. Sucking the tip of a filthy goblin cock was making her aroused more than most cocks that had even fucked her. Though she tried to push away that realization from her mind and focused on assaulting the tip with her lips and tongue.

Alariel sucked with strong pressure while her tongue cupped the tip's underside to massage it. Her hands moved faster like to milk the green manhood into her mouth. She always swallowed when she used this technique but she really did not want to think that. In fact, she was heating to the levels that her mind was blanking enough to make thinking hard. Though her body kept moving like the only thing in her mind was to make the goblin cum.

The goblins around Alariel stared at her almost like in reverence. Her soft elf lips were slowly taking more of the length at each sway of her torso. At no point had she stopped making her breasts sway and her silky skin was reddening up.

There was barely any warning due to the pressure the cum shot into Alariel's mouth and down her throat. She struggled to swallow it all as due to the sheer volume some of it spilled from her lips. She opened her eyes in panic as she had not been ready for the quantity of the creamy goblin seed.

Alariel leaned back and realized too late she had done a mistake. The goblin still had enough load to shoot a layer on her breasts that soon dripped between her perky mounds. The sensation made her body convulse in disgust when combined with seeing all the wrinkly goblin faces smiling with drooling lips around her. Though soon enough her eyes focused on the saliva and cum coated cock she had just served. It was not deflating in any way.

"Why is it still so hard?" Alariel stuttered when the goblin pressed his tip on her cheek.

"No satisfied yer, elf-face too pretty," the goblin explained while gently stroking Alariel's hair.

"But we done, right? I kept my end of the bargain," Alariel stuttered with gaping lips. She was not sure if she should lick her lips off cum or stain her hands or robes with it.

"Not done yet, I need service until satisfied to let you meet the chief, it's a great honor," the goblin voiced. He tried to press his cock into Alariel's breasts but she grabbed it again to take control.

"I only agreed to service you with my mouth," Alariel exclaimed with a flustered tone. The after taste of the cum was slowly hitting her and it made sure her sense of smell was basically gone.

"Mouth service just fine, don't stop yet," the goblin grunted. His tone made Alariel grab from his cock with both hands and jerk as hard as she was able.

"Was this what you wanted?" Alariel asked with a smirk that she stopped the moment she realized she had smiled at a goblin.

"Will do," the goblin grunted. Alariel was not showing his manhood any mercy but his rock-hard shaft seemed to be more than able to take it.

"Elf faces are so pretty," came a comment accompanied by agreeing grunts from one of the goblins.

"I want elf whore too," came another comment with more agreeing grunting.

"I'm not a whore," Alariel flared without thinking if it would be better for them to think of her as a whore or not.

"What do you mean? You an elf serving me to get to meet the chief. So an elf whore," the goblin whose cock Alariel was gripping hard pondered while stroking her hair that had some goblin saliva mixed into it.

"Just cum already," Alariel muttered and focused on her task. She ignored further comments from the audience and eventually managed to make the over-excited goblin lose erection just by jerking him really hard. After that, she was led to the orc chief by the goblins.

** * **

"Elf whore coming to meet the Great Chief Hunk of the Rock Orc Clan," were the words that announced Alariel's arrival into a stone hall of elven origin. It had been the manor of the mine owner but now it served as the throne room of the conquering chief. Though the orc idea of a throne room was a large space that was covered by a roof so anything that would hinder casual fighting to solve disputes was removed from the hall.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers