All Comments on 'Astor Bacheret's Carnival of Dread'

by Devinter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi3 months ago

I read the warning to readers and still decided to proceed with caution. I'm glad that I did!! Another wonderous entry into the Devinter canon!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Enjoyable story. Liked the two MCs. Love goth girls. 5/5

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl3 months ago

That was amazing! I honestly didn't want the story to end! I love that Amaya got her Birdie in the end. I know you said you're going to write more about the golden chalice and not these two characters... But if you did, that would be amazing & I'm sure we'd all love to read more!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

DevinterDevinter3 months agoAuthor

I am glad to hear that the characters were appreciated. Who doesn't love a cute goth girl, hmm? @Aquariusgirl - Raven and Amaya wouldn't be the main characters but they would still be part of the storyline. I actually have four chapters completed already but it's a bit of a slow-burn now so I think they'll need a fair amount of editing to spice them up a little bit. Most readers don't want to go through 30,000 words before the first sex scene!

StillStunnedStillStunned2 months ago

Great story! Shy girl, hot girl, creepy carnies and a lust demon - what's not to love? Not only that, you took these basic ingredients and created a vivid atmosphere and let the tension build until right where it needed to be before the climax.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

great well written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevinter@Devinter
I am on this website to hone my penmanship and getting better at expressing myself vividly in the English language. I am 34 years old, from Sweden. What I write about does not necessarily reflect my real-life preferences, fetishes, desires, or even fantasies. A large amount o...