Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Captain looked around, "You have all had Zero-gravity training, get back to your stations. XO what in the hell did we hit and how did we miss it?! Damage report?!"

The XO looked over, "I am showing Engineering has shut down, a report from Ensign Rodriguez. They have a plasma leak. It occurred after the crash and our new Chief was hurt. They have evacuated engineering and are awaiting further orders. They hit the emergency shutdown for the engines. Communication is GONE.

The communication tower has been sheared off. Emergency bulkheads sealed the breach. We had 7 inside of there. Some might be alive, but I would not bet on it. We are picking up a ship directly above and behind us. Configuration unknown. Got someone working on getting a visual on it."

The Captain went to comment but was cut short when the bridge was hit with some kind of weapon's fire. The decompression sucked them all out into space or froze them to death in their chairs. Taylor's body left piss-icicles in its wake as it floated away.

---

Jada looked over and accessed the communications panel and hacked into the system to gain control of the ship. She located Jack Scrogum's Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and saw he was en route to medical. She fired on the bridge to pacify the ship. Just one TRAC Cannon shot to kill any remaining shield to blind and cripple them further. She prepared the shuttle and released all emergency bulkheads except for the section Jack was in before she boarded the shuttle.

She took the gravity tube to the shuttle deck and launched the shuttle into space. She flipped a 180-degree turn using her retro thrusters and inched her way to the port side access hatch. She closed the hatch and re-pressurized that section. She then released all the bulkheads leading between the hatch and Jack. She opened the airlock to suck him toward her. She watched for his approach to ensure he did not get sucked out.

---

Mike and Carla had been carrying Jack to medical when all the bulkheads came crashing down. They heard the banging and yelling as people got sucked away from the ship. They set Jack down and accessed the comm panel to get to the bridge.

Mike spoke, "How long until we know what is going on? How long can we expect to be here? Jack is missing his right hand and is in shock."

Nobody answered. The bulkhead flew open and Mike grabbed the rail and Carla's hand as an airlock opened in that direction. He held on tight to her. Jack went flying down the corridor before the bulkhead suddenly closed and the one behind Mike and Carla opened. The sudden change in direction sent them both into the cold vacuum of space.

---

Jada resealed the bulkheads between the airlock and Jack as she noted no other life signs aboard the ship and smiled. She then carefully docked her ship. She stepped inside with her weapon drawn and dragged Jack onboard once she confirmed his DNA scan. She pulled his RFID and left it behind. Once onboard and safely away she ensured all bulkheads were opened and the computer core was wiped of any records of the incident.

Jack's RFID got sucked out and floated into the asteroid field. Jada landed her shuttle and wanted to move away from the wreckage of the TMD Victus as she used the ship's tractor beam to push it slowly into the Astroid field. She slung Jack over her shoulder like a sack of wheat and took him to deck 4.

Jada sighed, "Core, move up and away on a heading of 180 with a 30-degree tilt upward to clear the primitive ship's wreckage."

She got Jack up on the table and stripped him of his clothes, slowed by the spacesuit he wore, and the damage to it around his stump as well. Her utility knife that sprung from within her hand, made short work of those problems.

Jada strapped him to the table and sighed, "Once we are 60km away from the wreck instigate the second jump. Medical Bay Core, add a record for the arrival of Captain Jack Travus Comfab ID Tera-AUS number 87391560229. Use his identification file in memory and upgrade it accordingly with the listed specification. Record height at 191cm and weight at 100kg. Hair color black and eye color blue."

Jada called out, "Core inject Adrenaline straight into his heart." That caused Jack to wake up. She held his forearms and crawled up on the table with him. She looked into his eyes, "You are alright. There was an accident and you are aboard a rescue ship. My, aren't you the handsome man."

Except for a weapon belt, she was naked. Jack looked at her in shock. He could not lift his head or feel anything but burning from his missing right hand. She slid down and took his cock into her mouth and started giving him a mind-blowing blowjob. Jack got hard immediately. All thoughts were forgotten as this incredibly beautiful black-haired green-eyed with a solid C-cup-breasted woman sucked on his cock.

She did not go for the quick kill, at least not initially. She changed tactics and brought him off. She slid down and went to the console and programmed it for flunitrazepam, the date rape drug of the twentieth century. The core injected Jack. Jack was out within seconds.

Jada sighed, "Remove records of drugs used so far. Ejaculation of 4.5ml, length at the time of ejaculation was 16.5cm with a girth of 11cm. Not bad for a start but we need to make some improvements. Increase testicle size by a factor of 7 and sperm reproduction rate by a factor of 9.

Then genetically alter his sperm regeneration rate to run at double capacity and set it so that it always produces. Expand epididymis by a factor of 8. That should kick up the volume of his output sufficiently. It will keep him wanting a release of what those testicles will build up. Now for 'her pleasure.'

Decrease the number of nerve endings by 30% by redirecting them into the legs. We don't want them regenerating. Increase the length to 19.6cm with a girth of 14.2cm. Not many women will want that in their ass, but we want him shoving it into every willing cunt he happens to find. Now onto his injury.

Right hand, wrist, and halfway up to his forearm. Normal replacement would be a Series 9054 limb replacement. However, as that did not appear to be sufficient from the last attempt, drastic measures will be taken. Attach the Drakor right hand, which will incorporate Drakor DNA into his system. Add in tattoo removal, cannot have anything identifying him in this new timeframe."

The ship shuddered as it jumped and she accessed the navigational array and smiled, "Put us into low orbit around Jupiter opposite side of the station construction. Then activate atmospheric miner feed to gather helium, hydrogen, and metallic hydrogen and refine it into separate storage containers. Funnel residue back to the planet. Alert when all tanks are full. Use cargo guidelines for tank contents. Now...back to you Jack. Insert Series 3457 Cranial Implant with the modified source code.

Cannot have him wasting any semen with self-gratification now, can we? Attach a dermal regeneration bracelet above the wound site and cover the new limb when complete. Now according to his medical file, his right eye is slightly weaker at 20/20 with his left being 20/15. So the right eye is the one we will remove, as he is listed as right-handed as well. Install a Series K843 Ocular implant that matches his current blue eye color precisely.

Install a Series 847OSAB, Ovulation Stimulator with Adrenaline Booster, and sync that with his cranial implant. That will keep him fucking and getting the little whores of this era pregnant. Add a Series Aus84 anti-leaching polycarbonate-urethane encoded voice synthesizer fixed implant. Now give me procedure time and recovery time before he will wake please."

The core responded, "Procedure began, general anesthetic has been applied and anti-infection and anti-rejection agents should be applied. A Series 10045a Anti-rejection unit is recommended with limb replacement. Shall we add that to the list? The time for the procedure would be 5 hours, regardless of the additional implant as it would be installed consecutively with the cranial and adrenaline implants. Recovery time of 2-3 hours."

Jada smiled, "It is Alien DNA you twit. It will work or it won't. We know it always works on human test subjects already. Pumping more drugs into his system is not desired or required. Ensure the specs for all implants are stored in archived memory for reproduction when and if needed. Set sedatives so he will wake in 8 hours. Execute procedure."

She walked over to the system console, "Except for shields, the harvesting, and medical bays, set ship to low power mode. Use retro thrusters as needed to maintain altitude and adjust for drag." She stood there and went into a low-power monitoring mode set for 6 hours.

She awoke and looked over at the new Jack. Black hair, piercing blue eyes, muscular but not over the top, and now with a gorgeous semi-hard fat cock. "Fuck it, I am going to die soon. I might as well test it out and collect initial test data."

She climbed back up on the table and took his cock into her mouth again. She got him hard while he was still under the effects of his anesthesia. She sat up and slid it slowly into her vaginal slot and moaned on the way down. She cooed out, "The size is perfect. Expected as I always do fantastic work."

She took him on a fast ride that went longer than she expected until he shot off 25 minutes later. She felt flooded inside.

She smiled, "Almost 30ml of semen in that load. High motility and Drakor DNA modifications were noted in 80% of the sperm." She slid off and sucked him back into her mouth and got him hard again. She slid him into her rectal slot and worked her way down after activating her anal slot lubricant. She got it all in.

Jada groaned out, "Oh yeah, that is tight! Fuck it!" She squeezed the shit out of his cock and took him on a ride for another 25 minutes. He moaned in his unconscious state and finally shot off. She sighed, "Drakor DNA up to 90% in that load and output was 27ml."

She sighed and leaned over him, "I have sucked you off and fucked you with every hole that I have. Yet you will never remember me. But, you will be a great fucking machine with the ladies thanks to me."

Jada got up, "Clean up Jack and assign janitorial bots to follow me in case I leak." She chuckled maniacally, "My part is coming to a close."

She looked over, "Set main memory wipe of my actives and my presence in 2 minutes. Active Astra in 5 minutes and assign her as the new and only AI for the ship ever assigned, lucky do-gooder bitch. She gets to benefit from my superior work. Set Jack Travus as the Captain and owner of the ship and its contents in 4 minutes."

She crawled into the module and sealed the door, "Eject Jump and Weapon Automation unit from the ship in 30 seconds. Set destruct on the unit in 3.5 minutes. So long Jack, you're a terrific fuck now!"

Jada and the unit sailed rapidly away from the ship and into the lower atmosphere of Jupiter. The ship was quiet and then shook from the shock wave from the implosion. A slight rumble against the hull as it absorbed the shockwave and woke Jack early. He was still bound down and he looked around as much as he could, "Where am I? Is anyone there?"

He kept repeating that over and over. He noted he now had a slight Australian accent. It felt like forever but it had only been a minute before Astra came online. She stepped out of her hutch and looked over at the medical bed and automatically released all the restraints 'mentally to her core.'

Astra responded, "My apologies Captain Jack Travus. You were injured on your previous ship and rescued onto this ship. You now own this ship. Including me, I am Astra. That stands for Artificial Sentient Terraforming Robotic Automaton and I help to control internal ship and mining functions. I am also your advisor."

Space Tripper

Jack looked at the chipper and naked cheerleader type, "We don't have any AI units yet. At least none that had remained stable. None that appears human. The last name is Scrogum."

Astra smiled at him as they both stood there naked, "Your last name is now Travus, it was changed. I can assure you when I come from, they do exist and when we are at, I am the only one."

Jack shook his head, "You mean WHERE we are at, not when. There goes the stable part."

Astra chuckled, "I am sorry I should have begun with the introductory tutorial. The summary is this ship was built in the year 3080 at the Tau Ceti shipyard orbiting New-Tera-2, the second of 2 planets capable of supporting human life in that system. Uncolonized but home to numerous space docks. It launched in August of 3081 on our mission with the assigned name of Excalibur.

It traveled back in time to the year 2684 near the location of your ship and rescued you as the only survivor of the ship. We then jumped to the year 2432. September 19th to be exact. The time is 0920Z Tera time Captain. Are you ready for the mission briefing?"

He leaned back against the bed and tried to come to grips with what she said, "You look like a tawny-haired green-eyed goddess and talk to me like I am 10. Prove to me you are a robot."

Astra walked over and commanded one of her breast panels to open which created a tear in her skin, "Android but thank you for the compliment on my appearance."

Jack stood there shocked as Astra walked over and grabbed a dermal regenerator and repaired her flawless skin as the panel closed. He subconsciously rubbed his head with his right hand and felt a weird sensation. He looked at his hand, "I lost my hand to a plasma spill. The last thing I remember. You regrew my hand?"

Astra shook her head, "The Core System that is responsible for the medical bed repaired and upgraded you. Some DNA enhancements. Your right eye was replaced. It will give you a targeting reticle if you are holding a ranged weapon. It will communicate with the processor in your brain. To determine when and if you need to active your adrenalin boost unit for sex or other physical activity. You will never be short on adrenaline when needed.

That unit will cause ovulation in biological females of your species to aid in getting them pregnant. Your eye also has low light, infrared, and Advanced Air Displacement mode. The last one will allow you to see air flows in case you have a cloaked opponent, highly experimental and unreliable in any era or out in space given the lack of air. Not likely needed in this era. Still, you have it as it came with that eye model.

Finally, you have a voice synthesizer to make you sound Australian. Your current ID is from Australia, though the accent is deliberately muddled to show you have been away for a long time in an unspecified colony. Jack Travus did exist at this time but died in an orphanage fire over 20 years ago."

Jack looked over, "Say I believe you. I am still not certain about that. How did I get selected for this 'mission' and what is 'the mission?' Who selected me?"

Astra took a step back, "I am uncertain of the who as that is not in my records. As to why...you were a Navy Chief who applied for Special Forces duty and got rejected. Rejected because of the psych evaluation. It concluded that if you were put into a rescue mission you might impregnate half the women if they were willing. Also, any women in your unit. Diagnosis, Sex Addiction. You never received this information back.

You applied after becoming Chief Engineer but the ship was destroyed hours later. This was also backed up by your 14 wives who tried to lay claim to your death benefits. You had 3 wives who had divorce papers waiting for your return as they had run into each other. With you dead, it did not matter. The courts were tied up for months on your case.

Polygamy was made legal in the year 2151, as you know after the great Nuclear War fiasco. It typically required all the partners to know each other at a minimum. The judge finally got fed up with it and divided the benefits out across all 14 wives, adjusted to a share and a half for those who had children from you."

Astra smiled, "You get an insurance policy for death benefits during this age, you should ensure it will cover how many wives you might have. Keep it up to date or I can help you with that."

He looked down as he felt a swelling sensation between his legs. He looked at her, "What did you do to my cock and balls?"

She smiled and took him to a terminal to show him the list of enhancements and upgrades. She then brought up the mission briefing which was text and audio-only as Jack sat there in shock.

"Jack,

We know we succeed in this test once, getting you there at least. But something went wrong and you failed in the primary goal. We only used robotic enhancements the first time with a minor tech upgrade. This time we have incorporated a DNA modification into the mix as well. In addition to more advanced tech upgrades like the newer power core, you would look to build. We were in open warfare with 3 hostile aliens.

One was a species called the Drakor and the deadliest of the 3. Your genetics now include some Drakor DNA. They had spent centuries adding this DNA to select members of our society. They were doing this to us and our government ended up killing them off every time they appeared or were identified. We believe this might be part of the key to keeping them from attacking. At the very least it adds some genetics to our population to prevent bio-terrorist attacks.

To make it harder to kill off humanity. We needed a human subject who did not have all of the advanced training we had but had skills in engineering and survivability to exist in that timeframe. An engineer from our time could have led humanity into chaos too quickly; that was why you were selected. Your military service contract left that open as a possibility and we exercised the right to put you on this mission.

Your weapons proficiency, including swords, along with your ship combat knowledge, and engineering skills made you the ideal candidate for this mission. Like last time, we set up an engineering challenge to get you familiarized with your new ship but with a more advanced power core. Succeed without the use of the blueprints from the ship's computer repository or Astra's assistance in the effort is an optional goal for you.

Then you can keep the technology to generate the patents for yourself as the new inventor. We believe it would be extremely difficult for that to occur. Just consider it an incentive to learn about your new ship. You can, of course, forgo this and get the blueprints for that device. Astra will aid you in putting the pieces together with the Engineering fabricators, but she would keep you from being able to patent it if that happens.

Just a small part of her programming to protect the archive if you cannot do the work. As to crew; only women you plan to impregnate repeatedly. We need your genetics added and spread into society. Whether you marry them or not. Marriage is preferred though as polygamy is legal. Else married couples who are committed to each other. Your AI Guide Astra will see that that restriction gets adhered to. Including a required binding ironclad Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) for all who work aboard that ship.

As to the mission. You have been issued a time-appropriate ID. Including Class 1 pilot, Class 1 navigation, Class 1 engineering, Class1 tactical rating, Class 2 communication rating, Class 1 electrical engineer rating, and because we know of your fighter pilot certification, Class 1 instructor level certified. Listed for fighters to battleship pilots. That must be upgraded as soon as practical but sometime after 3 days from now. When they begin the new global ID program you are accustomed to.

This needs to be done at a Starbase or Starport. As only 6 Starbases are orbiting Tera at that age, we recommend going to Tera-3. A lot of traders use that port and your cargo will make you an extremely wealthy man. Conduct an interview or 2 but keep your story straight with Astra, she can fill in holes if needed. If things fail again we will see it in the next iteration and look at another course of action. You are aboard the Excalibur, named after that famous mythical sword of course.