Astra Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astra told him as he heard it in his inner ear, "Up 1 level and you will want to speak with Charles Vesner. He is the broker who handles million-dollar shipments."

Jack placed the transponders inside the Engine Room and then headed out. He went up to the next level and looked at the boards and found his contact. He walked toward his counter and 2 private guards stopped him, "You have an appointment?"

Jack smiled, "No. I was just told when dealing with million-dollar commodities deals he was the man to see. If I need to take my business elsewhere then I will."

One of the guards walked back to the man at the counter and he got waved forward. He looked at Jack, "We do not finance ventures here. We just take in material for Tera Credits."

Jack nodded, "The going rate for Metallic Hydrogen is 6,081TCs per milliliter. Hydrogen is 4TCs a milliliter and Helium is 12TCs a milliliter. Those prices are firmly set correct?"

He nodded, "Yes they are firm."

Jack smiled, "I have 4,000 liters of Hydrogen, 2,000 liters of Helium, and 6,000 liters of Metallic Hydrogen to offload. All are stored in frozen and pressurized tanks of course. All refined to remove out trace elements." The broker started at him as did the next 2 brokers down. "Technically this is a several-billion-credits deal. That would be 36,514 million TCs to be precise."

The broker looked at Jack, "How?"

Jack smiled, "I will tell you the where. Jupiter and not with the Station rig that is barely undergoing construction. If you are not invested in that you should consider it. Your 10 percent brokerage fee, the Terran tax rate for income is at 45% that I will pay upfront with this shipment. That leaves just under 18.1 billion TCs."

He ran the numbers and nodded. Jack sighed out and gave a bigger smile, "I need an account set up, my docking fees, ID fee, and registration fee paid on my new ship and shuttle. Once you inspect the cargo, of course."

He pointed and one of the broker's associates came over. "Confirm his cargo."

The man followed Jack out, "It is rare for him to get speechless like that."

Jack nodded, "I also just confirmed the significant presence of metallic hydrogen in Jupiter, and the science behind mining it is within reach. Making that rig a hot commodity for investors to finish building sooner rather than later."

They got to the ship and Jack looked over, "You might want to grab an EVA suit."

He looked at Jack, "Why?"

Jack smiled, "The helium and hydrogen they can pump out of the existing tanks. But you are not likely to be set up to pump Metallic Hydrogen, let alone have the tanks set up for it. Those would have to be off-loaded." He got his suit while Jack went inside. He sealed the cargo bay from the rest of the ship as he got into his EVA suit.

The man arrived and saw Jack floating and waiting, "You never gave me a name. Just call me Jack."

He nodded, "Percy."

Jack floated him over and pointed out each of the tanks and he ran his checks. Percy looked at Jack, "They are reading 99.9% pure for these elements."

Jack smiled, "99.99% but your equipment does not know how to handle that reading. I will have to offload those 6 tanks; I want 12 brand-new replacements for them. Down to the same specifications! On your bosses' dime. Tell him it is for not being set up to pump the material."

Percy chuckled, "For this size of a deal he won't care." He contacted his boss in his helmet communication system.

Jack stepped away, "Astra, connect me to the personal Secretary of Sun Greggory." He got a lovely-looking blonde on the display, "How can I help you?"

Jack smiled, "My name is Jack Travus. I am at Tera-3 station and I have news for your boss on your Jupiter project. I am delivering 6,000 liters of liquid metallic hydrogen to this station right now. If he wants an official survey report for Jupiter's elemental composition let him know I will provide it for 30 billion TCs.

That includes the procedure, not equipment, needed to ensure the best product. I can be contacted at the Excalibur TMU-4798. I am working with Charles Vesner to sell my cargo. He has my account number, please deduct the Terran taxes and deposit the rest. I did a low orbit test of my atmospheric miner and refinery equipment aboard my, then experimental, ship. I spent 7 days in orbit."

She wrote it all down, "Give me just a moment."

She put Jack on hold and returned, "He said he would be contacting Charles Vesner to confirm your activities. He is also interested in this experimental ship you have. Would you be willing to sell your invention?"

Jack smiled, "This is my research base. I am an inventor as well. My plan was not for intersystem development. Instead, it is for longer-term colony development. I have a few hundred patents to file and these do not even deal with mining equipment or my ship directly. That information is proprietary. They are for a power supply and ship power cores. I could be talked into providing other surveys if he needs them. I am at the station today and tomorrow only to resupply. Have him contact me personally if he has any additional questions."

She went to protest when Jack disconnected the feed. Glad he had that holovid transmitter on him, "Direct any calls to me if and when I get them." He turned the transponder on and attached it to the chassis in the Engineering Bay, level 8. He left the one for the shuttle next to it for now. "Add the addition to the ship's log."

Astra replied, "Entries added Captain."

Percy came over, "Tanks are being brought over, once your cargo is on the dock, he will have your paperwork ready to sign with your account numbers. The Balance is 18,074,310,000 TCs."

Jack nodded, "That is the right number." They spent 3 hours unloading the cargo from the Excalibur. Jack had to admonish some of the dock crew when they wanted to bring in a gravity forklift for the tanks and he had to explain the contents essentially meant they were lifting tanks of solid-liquid metal.

They brought in the heavy lifts to support the tanks. After securing the tanks and clearing his cargo hold of curious dock workers, he sealed up his ship and signed his paperwork. He got his account number. He checked his records and had a returned call from Sun Greggory.

He accessed the link to look at any calls. He had only the one missed call and returned it. Jack saw a distinguished older man of oriental descent. He bowed toward Jack, "Charles confirmed your delivery. I am willing to buy your survey for 24 Billion and the money will be sent as soon as I have the report in hand."

Jack thought, 'New balance of 31,274,310,000TCs. After taxes on that transaction.' He pulled up the file and transmitted the report. He looked it over and smiled, "This will be very reassuring to my investors. As to your ship..."

Jack cut him off, "It is not for sale and will remain proprietary for now. I am still researching several projects including ore mining equipment. You will be happy to know that 1 of the 2 power core designs I am submitting a patent on utilizes 10ml of Metallic Hydrogen in each unit, contained in a pressurized magnetic field. With your new venture, it will become lucrative for both of us.

I am working on a few other inventions and have my fabrication facility aboard my ship. It is my home and my workshop. If you have a place you would like us to check out, we can work with that if our interests align. I might find some mineral deposits in my efforts that I could provide the surveys back to you for a fee to set up some new ventures."

Gregory laughed and shook his head, "I tried to find out about you and there is no information on schooling or background."

Jack smiled, "I have a Masters's level education in Electronics and Engineering. A bachelor's degree level equivalency in those same subjects in addition to three others in astronavigation, geology, and finance."

His third master's degree was in philosophy, with a focus on ancient Japan and China. All of which happened to be true, in 200+ years.

"In addition to being a pilot and navigator with thousands of hours in space. I have a gift for inventions. My background is hidden for a reason. I like my privacy and I am well versed in tactical combat as well. In space or melee. I think that gives you an idea of why you do not know who I am."

Gregory nodded, "I will discuss options with our board and get back to you. Good luck on your ventures and I am glad to hear you are keeping your mining rig operation propriety for now."

Jack chuckled, "The plan is to have all of the components together to have mining, excavation, and refinery operations in a ship for colony exploration. When I get it all together is when I will establish a company to build them. At the moment, I am building capital and connections."

Gregory smiled back at Jack, "I would like to see your business plan when you get to that point. That sounds very ambitious and potentially lucrative as we explore beyond our solar system."

Jack chuckled, "Yes, but image 1 or 2 going out with every Terran convoy to establish a new colony of those who are moving to those new colonies. Being able to refuel and repair in transit might be ideal. That leads to other inventions I am drafting up the plans for already. Compared to being stranded or dead."

He nodded back and they ended the call together.

Astra piped in, "Why did you charge him for the survey?"

Jack smiled, "Human nature. If I am to be believed, I must be a businessman. The trader. Nothing for free at this stage. It also set up a dialog because he would have been contacting me just as soon as the press gets wind of the story. My mission parameters, remember."

Astra replied, "Ahhh. Understand. Thank you for explaining about business."

Jack went back into the port after securing the ship. He walked up to the information desk, "I need to see about buying supplies and potentially hiring some additional crew. Do you have areas for that?"

He nodded, "Planetside is the best place to order your supplies and get them sent up. Here is a list of contact numbers. There is an area where those looking for employment and waiting for incoming ships. Also, the Tera Job Network."

Jack nodded and accessed the contacts until he found one that had what he wanted. Jack ordered all his supplies and spent 665,000 TCs outfitting his pantries and getting some specialty pans for the Galleys for Asian cuisine. Another 85,000 TCs on exercise equipment for the gym and a dojo. They would arrive mid-day tomorrow. He had paid extra for the rush delivery. He went and found the patent office.

Jack walked up to a beautiful lady at one of the desks, "I would like to file some patent applications and I have the forms already filled out."

She looked up, "Each application requires a 10,000 TC fee for the patent search."

She started at Jack who just oozed sex appeal from his mere presence. She was getting wet just looking at this gorgeous man. Jack snapped her out of her daydream as he nodded, "I have 483 patent applications tied into 2 devices, 3 really as one has 2 models. I have working units on my ship."

She looked at his pad, "A power storage unit, A power core, and a very high-end power core. Not many will make this last one."

Jack smiled, "You are talking about the superconductor. I just deliver 6,000 liters of it and the Jupiter station will be hopping as I sold the owner of that project an actual survey of the contents of Jupiter. It will become more affordable but it also sets up tangible science around the containment and maintenance of those fields that suspend the conductor."

She nodded, "These will make you a very wealthy man. You have the prototype for this already?"

Jack shook his head, "The production version. I have 7 of them operational on my ship and the 8th will be online after this demonstration."

She looked out the window at the docking bays, "Let me guess, your ship is the massive and shiny Excalibur?"

Jack nodded, "Yes, I did not catch your name."

She looked up, "The name is Grace Winters. I will walk down with you Mr. Travus and see what you have."

Astra responded, "She would be a very good one. Records indicate she has a girlfriend and she had parents in a polygamist relationship; her mother is deceased. They had three children. She holds degrees in business, accounting, and law. She is 26. Same age as you."

They walked toward the ship as Jack contemplated Grace. They exchanged several glances. She was the blonde-haired blue-eyed girl next door that you would find in a men's magazine showing off their bodies when they came of age and blossomed. In short, she was drop-dead gorgeous.

Astra started up again, "Her girlfriend is named Danyelle Cortez and is a match in filling out your crew. She has military experience as a pilot, tactical officer, degrees in archeology, geology, and xenobiology."

As they entered the ship Jack asked her, "You in a relationship?"

Grace nodded, "Yes I am."

Jack nodded, "Serious relationship?"

Grace smiled, "I love her very much."

Jack chuckled, "Are the 2 of you into men?"

Grace laughed at Jack, "You can handle 2 women? We are interested in starting a family soon. You looking for wives?"

Jack smiled, "Wives and crew members. Those that want to travel. I am working on several major experiments. Might even be more than 2 wives. You never know."

Grace smiled back, "You are such a flirt."

Jack nodded, "A recent billionaire flirt after today. I made billions in the commodities today. I eventually want to travel to Tau Ceti."

Grace looked over, "Billionaire and you have an FTL drive?"

Jack nodded, "Probably the best FTL drive in the system. Though I plan to make a better one."

Astra interrupted, "A Holly Prescot from Tera Global News is calling you. Should I put it through?"

Jack called out, "Send the call through Astra."

Grace looked at Jack, "Who is Astra?"

Jack held up a finger and saw Auburn-haired green-eyed woman staring back at him.

She smiled, "Congratulations Mr. Travus on your recent good fortune. I was wondering if I could schedule an interview with you? I am Holly Prescott."

Jack took a second to step off, "Later this evening aboard my ship if you like. No more than you and a camera person. I have to keep an eye on you after all."

Holly smiled and laughed at him, "Very good, I will contact you when I get there in 4 hours."

Jack ended the call and looked at Grace, "Astra is an android. Experimental of course but she runs the ship's systems."

Grace chuckled, "An android? She could not be that lifelike."

Jack called out, "Astra can you come to the Engine Room, lower level Power Cores area of the Engineering Bay."

Jack walked Grace over, "This is 1 of the cores in use. This one coming off the lift is replacing the other. The unit next to it is the battery power core used to set up the magnetic field before starting the reactor in the power core to initially set up the magnetic field for the metallic hydrogen."

She watched as he positioned the unit next to the old unit. He looked over, "You might float for a second as this 1 controls the gravity plating."

She walked over to a wall and grabbed a handle as he moved the cables, shut down the old core, and replaced it.

He ensured it was securely fastened to the floor as Grace walked over. Astra entered the room. Jack pointed, "Astra this is Grace."

Astra smiled, "It is nice to meet you, Grace."

Jack looked over, "Open one of your chest access panels please."

Astra took off her top and opened the panel. Grace went open-mouthed as he walked over and closed the panel.

He used the dermal regenerator on his wrist to repair her skin. Grace looked over, "She is amazing. Is she anatomically correct?"

Astra responded, "Yes, I have a working vagina and rectum. I can be used as a receptacle and store semen for the existing markets. We have been in space for a while and built up an ample supply already."

Grace looked at Jack, "You fuck her?"

Jack was embarrassed beyond belief but simply nodded, "Instead of self-gratification. The inventor built her to support that option with the Captain of this ship only. Her functions and who invented her are covered under a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). Though she is versed in pleasuring women as well. We have yet to test that function."

Grace looked at Astra, "How many times a day does he fuck you?"

Grace looked over as Astra answered, "It varies, the most he has done in one 24-hour period was 24 times.

At least half of that daily, except for today because he had been off the ship and busy. Going 20 to 30 minutes at a shot each time. Sometimes longer. He could satisfy several wives. He was stuck waiting on the fabrication units that day we did 24. He had to wait for them to finish their processing cycles. He was bored and very horny. He used every receptacle at least twice."

Grace looked over at Jack, "How could..."

Jack sighed, "Astra you can go back to your duties. I was diagnosed with sex addiction. Any information beyond that would require an NDA and getting you to join me on this voyage in life. As you have heard I am very much in need of constant companionship."

Jack walked over to her and brushed her cheek with his right hand, "You want to fact-check her story so you can make an informed decision? This offer extends to your girlfriend as well."

Grace stepped back a few paces, "Give me a few minutes."

She pulled up a viewer and contacted her girlfriend while Jack closed the portal coming into the ship. He caught her holding it up once or twice so he approached the lovely lady. He placed his hands on her hips from behind and asked her, "How goes your discussion?"

Danyelle looked at him through the display, "She was just wanting to know if I would approve her fact-checking. I told her only if I got to watch. Gods you are hot."

Jack smiled devilishly and massaged Grace's hips, "When can you get here?"

Danyelle sighed with a moaning groan, "My shuttle won't be in until tomorrow before noon."

Jack shrugged and carefully took Grace's comm device, "Get someplace secure and I will take her to my room. You can watch over the feed."

Danyelle smiled, "Fuck ya, I'm liking this guy. He is adventurous."

Grace nodded, "Alright."

Jack walked her over to the lift and took her up to his room. He got undressed and she stared and stopped as his pants fell. Danyelle cried out, "He looks fucking huge."

Grace turned red and nodded, "He has got some equipment."

Jack carefully unclasped the front hooks on her bra. Her breasts bounced into view glad to be freed from the shackles. He started kissing her while running his hand over them. She moaned out and worked her skirt and panties off. Daniella was naked and fingered herself at this point. Jack turned and blew her a kiss and she climaxed for him.

He returned his gaze to Grace and slid a hand down over her light blonde landing strip and slid his fingers on either side over her clit until it snagged on the webbing of his fingers. He smiled, "She feels wet enough."

He laid her on the bed and moved the comm device to allow Daniella a better view. He held her legs wide and lined up his cock.

He rubbed it over her outer lips and slowly pushed forward and worked his way in. Grace gasped and moaned out. Danyelle was doing the same. Jack was fully seated and brushing against her cervix. Jack leaned over her and slowly fucked her for 40 minutes picking up speed at the end before exploding deep into her pussy.

Grace gasped out, "Feels like you flooding me."

Jack smiled, "Give me a minute and we will go again."

She groaned, "I should get back to work." Jack stood up and helped her to her feet. He turned her around and kissed her shoulder and ran his cock up the crack of her ass. She moaned out, "You don't fight fair."

1...45678...14