All Comments on 'Astrid in Love Ch. 08'

by FreeTheDancingLlamas

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MythOFreakMythOFreakalmost 4 years ago
It's Great

It's a great story. The reason so few people are commenting is because you posted all the chapters so close together (which is WONDERFUL) and so people are so eager to get to the next chapter that they don't take the time to stop and comment.

It's a great story, even if I do think Astrid is a selfish, fickle, self-absorbed, skank. She needs a serious come-to-jesus talk.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 4 years ago
Inner Turmoil

All this seems to be along the lines of young love and crushes except its working both on him and her. So what does he do get the queen pregnant then leave her for his true love? Great story keep it up!

One move across the country, mildly stress full. I had moved around San Francisco with my single mother 12 times before I was 16! Then I got married and bought house and didn't move for over 30 years and then when I did I left everything there and new used stuff for the new place, lot easier if you don't have to pack it all up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Who's a good wolf?

Caius' wolf is an adorable little bean.

"You say I am dumb dumb. You are the dumb dumb."

He's also wiser than his human counterpart right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreeTheDancingLlamas@FreeTheDancingLlamas
I love writing 30/12/22 - Back in business After some time away, I'm back and firing away at some of my stories: Trouble Maker (COMPLETED) - Its been taken off the site and put up on Amazon Kindle if you're interested. It's titled, "The Troublemaker", you can find it here:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES