Astrid in Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana waved a hand cutting their younger sister off, "Okay, okay. How about we just start with the Melbourne clan and Lachlan?"

Astrid could feel Caius nod, could feel his every mood and muscle twitch. While everything seemed to be amping up - their danger imminent - Astrid could only feel secure in her mate's arms.

————

Caius took a deep breath and dialled the number he'd been avoiding for the last few months, he almost wished the king wouldn't answer. Of course, that wouldn't be good either. Now more than ever he needed to speak to his king.

"Caius," Came the deep voice of his king through the phone, "It's...it's early. Is everything okay?"

He could hear a shifting, following by some murmurs and, he could swear, a woman's voice. That was odd - his king never slept in the same space as a woman as far as Caius had known him, not since the king's mate had died anyway. What had changed since he'd left?

"I, ah," how the hell was Caius supposed to put it? "I've fucked up."

"What do you mean?" He could hear sudden stillness over the phone, like the king wasn't even breathing.

"Ian," Caius swallowed, "I mated."

"Hey, that's great!"

"Not with Vanessa." Caius interrupted before the King could continue with his congratulations.

There was a pause, then a rustling, "With who?"

"My actual mate." Caius answered, the words a victory to say aloud.

"Well, fuck me dead," Ian uttered, and Caius felt a whoosh of relief leave his body, "Who is she? Another wolf in the clan?"

"You wouldn't believe it, but a witch from a local coven. I'm so sorry, Ian. I'm sorry to the clan for letting you all down. But you have to understand when I felt the pull of her, I had to. I couldn't not, I-"

Ian cut him off, "It's fine, Caius.Believe it or not, I understand that some things are set in stone. If you're lucky enough to find your truest mate...well, of course you had to take her."

"That's a damned relief, I should have called you earlier." Caius added bitterly.

"There's more to this isn't there?" It was like the man was a mind-reader.

"Well, Vanessa doesn't know. But I've no doubt she'll find out. I mated the witch tonight and she's...she's pregnant."

"God damn it, Caius," Ian groaned, "If you'd called me earlier we could have managed it, gotten around our promise with the Sydney clan without pissing them off."

"I know, i know, I've fucked up. I just didn't want to disappoint you or the clan. I thought I could hold off from Astrid. But the pull was too strong."

"Of course the pull was too strong, she's your mate, you numbskull. Fuck, your wolf must be pissed with you."

"He was, until this evening." Caius added, "Bloody ecstatic out of his brains now. Doesn't give a shit that we might die."

"Yeah, you always did have a reckless beast inside of you. Which is funny, because you're so anal." Caius didn't know what to say to that, so just kept his mouth shut, "Anyway, the Sydney clan will probably demand your head."

"Do you have to say that so casually?" Caius asked, hearing this from his King was doing nothing to calm his nerves.

"You know the consequences. They'll see your death as their right for insulting the queen."

He heard the sleepy muttering of a woman on the other end of the phone and Caius wondered if he'd been interrupting something.

"Sorry, you've got someone with you. I shouldn't have called." Caius felt it was the only thing he could say.

"Don't mind her, she's just being a pest. And if she doesn't stop I'll kick her out and-" Caius heard a thud and male swearing, "woman, I swear to God-"

"Do you want me to call back later?"

"No. No I'm just having a little, tiny, minuscule pest problem." Ian ground out.

Caius heard more female talking followed by another curse from his King.

"What is going on there?"

"If a red fox ever asks you for help, just say no. This one's an utter pain in my side." Ian muttered, "Go to sleep, Eve. You're so annoying."

"So, what do I do?" Caius interrupted, a million and one questions popping into his mind about what the hell was going on with the clan. When did they start giving charity to werefoxes?

"You come back to Melbourne on the first bloody flight out of there tomorrow, and bring your mate, of course. You guys are going to have to hide out here until we manage to come up with something to satisfy the Sydney clan. We can keep you safe here. There's no way in hell Vanessa or her wolves would dare come for you." Ian then snorted, "They're the ones who wanted a truce in the first place. Bloody weak."

Caius then heard more female muttering, followed by an alarming growl of frustration from his King.

"I'm not...this conversation is none of your business, Eve. Stop butting in. Why do I even let you in here? You hog the god-damned sheets every night."

"So when did you start sharing your bed with a werefox?" Caius couldn't resist.

"It's a long story," Ian groaned, "She's at odds with her little fox tribe or whatever. Apparently there's a distinction between silver and red foxes? I don't fucking know. Stupid, petty bullshit."

He heard more female mumbling, although it was more yelling and Caius could hear the fox's voice now, "Fine, I'm sorry to inconvenience you, King. I'm sorry I'm so little and weak and troublesome! I'll just leave!" The words were accompanied by what sounded like a slamming door.

"Okay, I'm going to need to call you back," Ian said, tiredness encasing his voice, "Get yourselves here pronto. Where are you staying tonight?"

"With my mate's coven."

"Good, so you'll have some protection, but best not to impose too long. I'll see you tomorrow." The king then added, "Oh, and congratulations to you and the witch on your pup."

"Pups," Caius corrected, "we're having twins."

"Jesus H. Christ, we are going to have our hands full." he said, "Alright, see you tomorrow. Bye."

Caius stared down at the phone, he felt hazy and disoriented. More than anything he felt exhausted. Exhausted and relieved. The phone call had gone way better than he'd thought. For one thing, his king was prepared to support him. And the support of his clan and King was a reassurance.

There was a chance, now, that not only could he, Astrid and their pups survive, but that they could flourish and live. Caius got up to find his mate to organise their escape. Caius took a deep breath, they had a plan now.

————

As soon as they entered Astrid's old bedroom to rest for what was left of the early morning, Caius wrapped her into his arms and plonked them both onto the bed. He pulled Astrid onto his chest, and kissed her thoroughly until they were both breathless. Caius could feel her anxiety before she spoke.

"Caius," Astrid's body snuggled against his chest, burying her face into his neck, placing little kisses on his flesh, "I'm scared."

"Me too," Caius replied, trying to focus on her words and not on the sensation of her lips on his skin. How did she make him burn with such need when things were so stressful?

"I'm 21, I barely feel old enough to have kids. It's not that I don't want to have pups with you, It's just so much, so quickly, you know?" Astrid leant up to inspect his face intently, small fingers trailing across his jaw. She smiled at him sweetly, and Caius just about felt his heart plummet into his stomach, "We've only known each other a few months and now we're having a family together...today has been overwhelming. Although another part of me is amazed you want to be with me."

"Me too," he trailed his own fingers across her beautiful face, mirroring her own ministrations, "Although, mostly I'm scared of what's going to happen if I can't protect you. I mean, I'm also scared about the whole 'having kids thing'. Although I've kind of been in the kid-zone for a while now with wanting to breed and all so I think I'm more excited than scared. I know the idea of kids is pretty much new to you. It's still not too late to...to fix it, you know."

"No, the more I think about you, and us, I can't. I already love them, I couldn't possibly think about an abortion. It might be happening a little faster than I'd imagined but I want this life with you. That includes a family."

He couldn't stop himself, he was kissing her, kissing her lips, eyelids, cheeks, neck. Everything was so overwhelming, but this, being with Astrid, touching his woman was something he could find comfort in.

Hands were everywhere, feeling, caressing, exploring - as if this was their first time making love. He turned to bring the woman beneath him, a small sigh escaping from her plump mouth as he witched them over. He could feel the warmth of his body seeping into hers. Astrid wrapped her arms and legs around him and pulled him onto of her tightly. As if they would both float away if she didn't.

He leaned down to caress her mouth with his, taking in the sweetness of her lips. Astrid pulled back a moment, hands trailing underneath his shirt, nails trailing across his body. Caius shuddered, every cell of his body responding to her touch. He felt his cock pulsing against the front of his pants, urgent to be free from it's confines and inside of his woman.

"I guess the good thing about being pregnant is that you can't get me pregnant again," Astrid's beautiful mouth pulled into a warm smile, hands trailing into his pants, gripping his cock and squeezing him until Caius felt like he was going through a heated fever.

"Babe," Caius groaned, thrusting himself into her hand desperately.

"I'm still a bit mad with you, you know." Astrid's seductive voice filled his ear, and trailed down his body, his balls tightening in anticipation. She began stroking up and down his shaft, even, long movements which set his teeth on edge. He could barely concentrate on what she was saying, all he knew was that he needed her touch in order to continue breathing.

"Mmm," He murmured, focusing on her hands and the ache in his manhood, "I will make it up to you, I promise."

"Good," the witch growled, her hands stopping suddenly. She pushed herself from underneath him, and if watched her strip her clothing off, large breasts bouncing out as she freed them from the tight dress. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed and spread her legs wide to reveal her glistening sex, perfect, pink and plump - and most importantly - his. Caius just about wanted to nut at the sight of this beautiful woman prone before him. It was as if he'd never seen her naked before - that's clearly wasn't true - but she was so damned luscious and gorgeous, seeing her naked form was a damned revelation ever single time. And with the connection of their mating the need was even stronger. He'd be able to drill a damn hole in the concrete with his dick, that's how hard he was.

"You betrayed me with Vanessa, Caius," Astrid's voice sung out to him, deceptively calm and in control, "I know why you did it, I know I'm not blameless. But it hurt me so deeply."

"I know, my love," he whispered, crawling towards her on hands and knees, the witch stopped him, her dainty foot resting on his chest, and she pushed him back. The idea of her being able to overpower him was humorous, but he would let her take control, he decided. After everything that had happened, he figured he would allow her this.

"I am a child of the moon goddess," Astrid said, eyes flashing a dangerous silver, large breasts heaving as she spoke. He watched her fingers trail, gliding over smooth, sensual curves, and Caius felt his cock jump at the sight. A hand reached out to urge him closer. Caius complied, bringing himself forward to her, to press a kiss to her pouty lips. The witch stopped him again, this time her hand curling to fist in his hair and pulled.

He reared back slightly, more surprised than hurt. His eyes focused on her, again his gaze travelling over her spread limbs. He utterly ached to sink his cock into her and fuck until she screamed.

"Caius, you're not listening. I am a child of the mood goddess," She repeated, "And you will worship me." she commanded.

"I will worship you every day, Astrid. Every single day. I live for you now," And he knew he meant it.

"Good," Astrid sighed, pushing his head down, guiding it lower until Caius realised what she wanted, "Start your worship, wolf."

The parallels to what he had commanded her to do earlier that evening weren't lost on him. He didn't need anymore prompting. Caius sunk between his woman's thighs, pressing his mouth to her soft, slick opening and worshiped.

————-

The morning came quickly and Caius lay awake in the bed thinking on the fact that they needed to start moving if they were going to get the plane down to Melbourne in time. The night before after he had gotten off the phone to Ian, he had let the witches know their new plan. It had been a revelation of relief and sadness - he felt guilt at having to pretty much force Astrid away from her family. But they all knew that this was really the best way. It avoided anyone getting into further trouble, and would mean keeping Astrid and their pups safe. It had been luck, as well, being able to book their flight online and actually get two seats on the plane to Melbourne at such last minute. But he had.

They'd managed to get onto Lachlan too. The young wolf had been good to both he and Astrid, Caius realised, he was a true friend. Caius was almost regretful that he hadn't really made more effort to get to know Lachlan during his stay in Sydney. He'd kind of just fobbed him off as a weak wolf. But, Caius had come to realise, he was a loyal and good friend. Caius knew he'd be grateful to him always.

Apparently when Astrid had called Lachlan to let him know of the evenings events, the man had been ecstatic. But then, of course, worried. It was understandable. But they'd made a plan for Lachlan to go back to the Queen and tell her immediately. That way they'd hopefully avoid any compulsion and risk for Lachlan. He'd have done it by now, Caius realised. It was properly morning now and the Sydney clan would know of Caius' betrayal. Hopefully they'd be none the wiser to Lachlan's though. The wolf was weak, and that was a good and bad thing.

Good because the clan wouldn't have expected Lachlan to stop Caius from his Betrayal. Bad, because if the Queen the compel Lachlan anyway, he'd be unable to protect himself. Not even for a second.

Caius knew they had to get moving, get up and get to the airport. The longer he delayed the greater the risks.

Of course, all Caius could do was stare at the woman next to him and look at her in awe. Because, there it was, the barest of bumps, Astrid's flat stomach had a slight roundness to it - real physical evidence of their growing family.

He pulled the sheets away, to get a further look and realised with utter shock that her breasts had gotten bigger too. Not that they'd ever been small, but now there had definitely been a size increase. He looked further down, noticing her hips, ass and thighs were definitely fuller as well. She probably wouldn't be so pleased about those particular developments, But he didn't particularly care. He'd was certain he'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

How the hell was he supposed to resist her now? Here she was practically ripening like a sexy, womanly peach in front of him. He was supposed to get them both up and ready for a flight to Melbourne, it was no time to be sidetracked by desire.

Do it, do it, do it. He could hear the beast chant, Wake her up, have a quick rut, then go.

'I don't have time for a quick rut, you stupid beast'

Except all he could feel was the persistent urge of his cock, and Astrid's smooth skin and body pressed up against him. All he could think about was how good it had felt to make love to her yesterday and again last night, and how much he wanted to do it again.

Then she started shifting, and glossy waves swept over her shoulder as she turned to look at him. Beautiful, plump mouth parted in a sleepy smile, eyes half opened.

"Morning," she mumbled.

That was it, that was his undoing, Caius was pressing her into the mattress and was already halfway inside of her before he had uttered a 'good morning' back. Really, speaking wasn't a priority, fucking his mate senseless was more important.

"Goddess!" He could feel her yelp underneath him, pillow obstructing her mouth as he plundered into her. He could feel her soft, wet pussy clutching at him as he pumped up into her.

He was pounding into her urgently, desperate to fill her, to seek pleasure from her body. He was fumbling, hand seeking the little nub between her thighs, as he took he humped into her like a mindless beast.

With a few more thrusts, he felt his balls tighten and he was spilling himself inside her in long jets of cum. He could feel his heart rate retuning to normal, his breathing slowing down. He was squishing her underneath his weight he realised and pulled out and off Astrid, flipping them over, so that she was resting on his chest.

He never stopped his perusal between her thighs, fingers swirling around her nub, other hand teasing her swollen breasts. He dipped between her hot core, spreading him cum around her clit.

"Oh yes, yes," Astrid was moaning against his mouth. He stroked her harder, until she was gasping and bucking against him in her own, beautiful release.

They sat there in silence for a mere moment before Caius began shifting.

"What the hell...kind of wake up was that?" Astrid muttered, eyes looking at him in lazy contentment.

"You are terrifyingly irresistible to me." Caius shook his head, kissing her soundly on the mouth, and then pulling away reluctantly, "Right, we better get moving. Our plane leaves in, like, two hours,"

"What time is it?" Astrid managed, sitting up. Caius had to ignore the way her breasts shifted as she jostled.

Keep focused, he reminded himself. He would have all the time in the world to make love to his mate for as long and as many times as he wanted when they were safe and back in Melbourne.

"Five in the morning," Caius replied, pulling his clothes on.

"Aw, we got zero sleep." he heard the witch's little groan.

"We can sleep on the plan, beats getting killed." Astrid gave him a frown at that, "Come on, babe. Up you get."

————

"What the actual hell." Astrid gasped, looking at herself in the bathroom mirror, "I'm already getting fat! My ass!" She shrieked and took another step back to survey herself, "Oh Goddess, and my thighs! No!"

"You look hot," came Caius' voice from the bedroom.

"I look like a fatty," She frowned in the mirror, poking her stomach. Was he serious? Hot? She was turning into a piglet before her very eyes! Although the little bump made it all the more real now. She was pregnant.

"Are you kidding? I couldn't stop myself from touching you this morning. Bloody going to have to stop myself in a second if you don't stop prancing around naked. Get dressed, woman." Caius growled.

"I can't believe I'm already getting fat," Astrid sulked, turning to finally put some pants on, "These jeans barely fit!"

Caius came to look at her, leaning in the doorway, muscled arms crossing over his broad chest and Astrid's brain died for a moment because all she could think about was how gorgeous his shoulders had looked between her legs the night before.

"Just hurry. You look fine." Caius ground out, "We have a flight to catch. God-willing we don't get stalled on the way by bloody psychotic werewolves."

"This is your damn fault, making me fat." Astrid muttered, shoving her top on. She came out into the bedroom, pulling on her sneakers. Astrid was grateful she still had her old clothes here. She didn't want to imagine having such a huge and sudden upheaval of her life without at least some belongings. She started packing items into a backpack. She'd definitely have to buy so many new things when they got to Melbourne, she mused.