All Comments on 'Asymmetric Bases Ch. 02'

by theyRule

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic! Maybe the Best story I have ever read! The hands worship scenes where fantastic. Does she paint Her nails? I can't wait to read The next chapter.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe this is the Best erotic story I have ever read! Fantastic! The hands worship scenes where fantastic. Does she paint her nails? The erotic element is so pure and exciting.... I can't wait to read The next chapter! Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So well written, the details, the saspens, the erotic element, the covert humiliation, etc.... Great work! We can't wait to what is going to happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great. From my perspective it would be nice to see our hero to somehow try to escape the downfall. What the girl will do then? How are hero will react to Her manipulative techniques? Just a though, the story is yours and is wonderfull!

theyRuletheyRuleover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your kind words everyone.

I already submitted the 3rd chapter but I have too many options in my mind for the rest so I may have to rest on it some time after 3.

And about the nails, please be my guest to imagine them as you like :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear author,

Your story series is very well written and extremely interesting! I can't wait to read the 3rd part. I am waiting to be uploaded... It takes so long..... 😟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and love the slow build up! hope to see more contributions from your side in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheyRule@theyRule
Newbie on story writing. I like many stories in this site, especially the ones with build ups supporting the actions. Demanding women taking what they want from both men and other women are my favorites. And women; I believe any woman can be attractive if the right beholder,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES