Asymmetric Bases Ch. 06

Story Info
Jealous? Who, me?
8.3k words
4.81
4.3k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers

----------------------------

Edited on 03/20/2022, including revisions and corrections, no changes about the story.

----------------------------

On Sunday morning, when I woke up, she wasn't in the bed. I left the room to see that she was in the living room. She was sitting and probably was thinking of the latest events. I sat beside her and wanted to learn what happened and to clear some troubling parts on my mind. I said "What are you thinking?"

She looked at me but didn't answer.

"I am troubled about last night. Please tell me what the hell that was about."

She turned her head away and didn't answer.

"Amy, I need to know what's going on."

She said "Nothing that you need to worry about."

She wasn't there to decide what is qualified for me to worry about or not.

"There were things I cannot unsee, please do not keep me in the dark. I need to know even if it hurts me."

Silence.

I turned my head away from her, tried not to continue pushing but it wasn't possible.

"Amy, you can't decide what's important or not. Tell me everything." I insisted and she started talking.

"What do you want to know? I was drunk. That's all."

"Who is that Mike guy and what's going on?"

"Are you jealous?"

"When you go out with me, everything you do affects me."

"Are you jealous I said." She looked curious.

"Yes."

"How did you feel, tell me."

"I lost it last night, my brain melted when I saw you dancing like that."

"Why didn't you demote me to an 'ex' and leave?"

"You were drunk, I didn't want to leave you like that and end this before learning what that was. I even wasn't sure whether you were aware that it wasn't me or not."

"I was. I knew what was going on."

"Why did you do that? Are you trying to end this? Is this the way you could find?"

"I'm not trying to end this. It's complicated."

"Complicated? That brings us to the Mike subject then."

"Please let it go, I'm sorry about that."

I wanted to stay silent but it wasn't possible.

"Tell me everything, I'm not mad or anything, I want to learn."

"OK, I was with him, as a couple since last year, more than a year. We even got engaged six months ago."

My jaw dropped.

"But you broke up, right?"

"Yes. Kind of." she exhaled.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really want to know? I never asked about you and your wife."

I said "Yes, I want to know and I didn't make you witness such things with my wife when you're around. Such scenes never could have happened because she's not even here."

"Our relationship was good for the first few months but then it started to get dull. I don't like those vanilla marriages where everyone acts their traditional part. I feel comfortable in certain setups in my relations with people, this is true for every social relationship, not only the romantic ones. I like being in control in the environment I am in and sometimes of the people in my life but I generally don't show that. Did you ever sense such a thing before our thing started?"

"No, never. I still cannot believe your difference between now and then."

"Anyway, the relationship started to be less important for me, I even considered ending it along the way. I was always thinking that he was too over his head giving me suggestions on things I knew better, acting as the leader of us and this made me want to hurt him time to time."

"This is natural, this doesn't require you being..." I couldn't find a right word because she didn't use such a word. Good thing she continued.

"I read books or articles about gender balance, not just on gender equality but also about the lack of the atonement, compensation of centuries of unfair conditions. Being equal does not look satisfactory to me. I'm telling that because this feeling may be one of the reasons of, I am who I am."

"Fair enough, I share your feelings on that."

"See, I don't feel like thanking you for your words. But you probably felt that you deserved a pat on the back, just stating the obvious. That's what the society made to us."

I smiled and felt somewhere in between respecting her and worrying about being in the presence of a mind locked to an idee fixe. But I didn't see anything to object.

"I also read a lot on different people's lifestyles; women establishing their desired respectful status in the relationship or their rule over their partners, partners adjusting to that naturally or in non-consent. Of course, I'm not talking about professional mistresses or products of your porn universe."

Mine? "Why my porn universe? Where did you see me watch one?"

She smirked "Your mind makes you live in a porn, you see legs, nylons, everything can turn you on. And don't tell me that you don't watch porn at home. Especially considering your..." she stopped.

"Considering my?" I kind of knew the general idea but this was an opportunity to hear something on what she thought of me or of my life and marriage.

"Depending on what you told me and other stuff I gathered, such as you trying not to cheat on your wife while your sex life almost wasn't there anymore, you were left with the only other option, I guess."

'Pathetic' was what she thought of me, apparently.

"I respected that struggle of yours in our first days. I could have cooled things down to make it easier for you not to get involved with me. On the other hand, she had to give what you needed, instead of letting you die inside. So, I decided to take what I want, which was available for me to take."

"Why are we talking about my marriage?" I wanted to change the subject, since it was a risky one.

She stood up and sat on the other couch. "As I was saying, I know something about such relationships and most of them seem artificially constructed to me. But probably there's no other way. In most cases, there is a submissive husband and a woman trying to fit in the role he expects her to, resulting in break up or a female lead relationship. The wife, sometimes enjoying or finding the queen in herself, sometimes playing along only to save her marriage."

I agreed, it made sense since mostly the fetish or the fantasy is about submitting men, depending on the porn statistics I could comprehend from the content in those sites.

"Rarely, the woman starts that kind of a relationship. Sometimes she despises or detests her husband or all males frequently in the relationship and she wants to humiliate the man or draw a line between their status. In some cases, she feeds on his agony. She amplifies her actions, when she sees him adjusting. At some point, she likes him as what he became or she completely sees him as an object. This does not seem like a healthy relationship to me. I don't see her happy or satisfied in such a picture. I don't care about him. I empathize the woman. I also can empathize on both sides in lesbian relationships. I cannot feel the submitting one's thrill though."

"And you..." I was more concerned about our relationship, otherwise the 'empathizing on lesbian relationships' was definitely a very hot topic.

"Wait, I'm not finished. Sometimes, the woman, along the way in her life, has a chance to see her power over men or other people; lets that feeling live and settle within herself. Time to time repressing that other self, due to her interest in her partners or her lack of trust to that power within her. In time, she cares less and tries more. From my point of view, that's the natural way. She doesn't force people; she offers them the chance to adjust to that fair setup or the male wants her to be like that. But this is hardly practical in real life, this requires matching individuals."

"And beautiful, tiny, petite feet." I thought before I interrupted her.

"So, are you saying that our relationship was a practice for you? To try what you learned?"

"First of all, I didn't learn. I felt it and found out that this was a thing. Besides, what I had in mind when we first started, changed in time. It evolved naturally. I'm young and I am still finding myself. I never read anything telling me the 'how to' and I didn't do anything artificial, which is not originated by me or what my heart desired. I didn't even have a target. As I said, it's like trying any new thing in life."

"I guess you excelled in your first try." I said without enthusiasm.

"See? I accept that I had a plot on my mind to slow this down but I did almost everything as I felt like, it was all genuine, both for you and me."

"The main subject, please."

She squinted her eyes and exhaled loudly. Even in the tension of that subject, her expressions were making me desire her.

"Ok, when our relationship with him got dull and when I started to get annoyed seeing his content behaviors even when he couldn't make me fancy him that much, I felt like there was nothing to lose. I knew that the natural way wasn't an option because he thought he owned me. It didn't seem possible for me to get what I wanted peacefully or gradually. There was one option left. I would try to reshape that relationship to be more bearable. If I succeeded, I'd decide then. If I was happy, there you go. If I wasn't, there's the door. If I didn't succeed, it would be over itself."

"I'm guessing you succeeded." I said.

"Not exactly. It was different than what you and I have. It needed to be planned. It started with serious arguments. In every argument, I occupied him bit by bit. I wasn't feeling very attracted to him at that period so I didn't want to use sex as a catalyst in that period, not much. But it didn't work as I wanted. He still thought this was a fantasy play or something. Most of the time he acted as before."

"So, you left him?"

"Not right then."

"I don't understand why you stayed when your interest was gone." I said, thinking that living in such a relationship had to be like prison.

"It's not ones and zeroes. It's not an overnight thing."

She removed her slippers and tucked her feet under her.

"Anyway, he resisted at some point. It was obvious that he was struggling to turn things backwards all the time. I had to rip that thought off him, break that resistance of his. So, I pushed harder but he refused to comply."

"How harder, what did you want?" I thought it had to be hard for the guy, losing what you had.

She looked at me but didn't answer that.

"So, I left him." she was cold when she said that.

"And? Is that it? What about the dance?"

"I was drunk, he's not a stranger and I might have misbehaved that night, I accept that. I told you I was sorry."

I felt like shit. I didn't like any part of this. On the other hand, the fact that they had recently broke up and her being drunk all helped me to want to forget what happened.

But the last part? It made no sense. Why would she still want to torture him since she was the one who left him? I asked her about it but she didn't give me a clear answer.

"Amy, I don't understand that. Do you still have feelings for Mike, the way you danced, that thing you did in the restroom?"

"By the way he's not Mike."

"What are you talking about? I know him, it was Mike."

"I mean, his name is not Mike. It's Mark."

"?"

"Do you remember that day you found a letter in my room? That Mark."

"I don't understand anything, why did you introduce him as Mike?"

As soon as I asked that, I thought it could have been another hit on the guy's morale, he looked puzzled when she told me he was Mike.

"Some time before you came, he sent me that letter." she said.

I was trying to clear the picture in all this mess.

"There's something you're not telling. Why did you dance with him? Why did you do it, stare at him when I was..."

She didn't answer.

I wondered about the nights she was out when I was at home.

"Did you meet him when I was staying here?"

"Yes."

I was about to explode.

"Did you do anything with him?"

"Almost. But I changed my mind."

I felt really bad, she continued.

"The night you and I argued. When I was trying to stay away from you. But I didn't and came home early."

"Why?" I was getting lost.

"I decided that I was happy with you and I didn't want to be the one who ruined this. I wanted to leave that guilt on your shoulders. I don't want to talk anymore."

She cared about us. She did stuff which was hard for me to swallow but she was happy with me.

"What if you didn't change your mind? I couldn't stay even if I wanted to." I hoped I could prolong this conversation a little bit more. I still was in the dark.

"You can't know that. You would be hurt but you cannot know if you would stay or not. Maybe you would choose to give up one more principle under the paralysis of your jealousy."

I didn't say no to that because I knew I did many things which I never thought I could have done.

She watched my expressions for a few seconds and added "Jealousy is a healthy thing. It makes people see the risk of losing someone to another."

Probably she wanted to give me something to think of when I was going to leave her at the end.

Those images would show me things which weren't going to be interrupted by me, they were going to proceed to the end because I wouldn't be there with her. She practically told me that it was going to take a second for me to be forgotten after I left.

This had to be her way of telling me to stay with her. This was her way of telling me that she loved me. Or I was a moron and I read all of this wrong.

"I don't want to be jealous."

She just looked at me.

Recklessly I asked "If this is not over?"

She was probably watching me trying to evaluate all this information and she already was out of her apologizing state. I knew she was in her mood, the irresistible one.

She stood up and walked towards me, stopped in front of me. She stared in my eyes and did not move. I almost talked, fidgeted because there were unspoken things yet. But I couldn't, because of the way she was looking at me. Her head high, eyes looking down. Each second, I was feeling being overpowered by her increasing control over me. Probably as she expected me to be.

At one point I lost my interest in setting things right, learning stuff. As she always did, she knew that. She lifted her foot and put it near me on the couch, her bent leg touching my body while she still stood like that.

"I want to make my point. I want you to know that you have the desire to endure what may happen. Even if something happened that you think that you cannot endure." I was hearing and trying to listen as well. I wasn't that enthusiastic to talk at that point.

She continued "I want you to assume that you were the one watching at the restrooms, while I was against the wall looking at you."

She managed to get my attention. I shivered; I didn't want to be that guy. I didn't want anyone to touch her.

She put her hand on he bent leg, started to slowly move it towards her body. When her hand touched and pulled her skirt a few inches, she stopped.

And continued "I want you to assume that we didn't stop there. I want you to imagine the rest of it. Him standing up..."

I felt too jealous at that time and I said "Please do not continue, don't you see that this makes me miserable? I can't share you with anyone."

She put her other hand on my lips, covering my mouth with it. She was slowly moving her hand there and staring in my eyes with no expression in her face. She wasn't going to stop talking like that.

"Him standing up, opening his zipper, slowly inserting his cock in me while you watched. Me closing my eyes and moaning. Hugging him with all my power, moving one hand on his ass, pulling him in me while he was owning my pleasure, making your girl moan and squirm. His only thought being pleasuring himself, getting off in your woman's pussy, fucking your woman, while all you wanted was giving me pleasure. And him without caring how I felt, giving me a higher pleasure than you did."

I was listening to her helplessly, feeling that I was losing precious things like her but she went on. "Me opening my eyes, looking at you, him getting rougher, me exhaling with a moan each time he thrusted in me while I was biting his shoulder and our eyes were locked into each other." She had only her index finger on my lips, seducing me.

"You can't..."

She pressed her finger on my lips and continued.

"Consider him emptying himself in me, putting his cock in his pants, zipping up his trousers, turning me around with my face in the wall. Reaching to my ear and saying things you will never learn, slapping on my ass cheek and leaving us like that. Hitting your shoulder on his way out."

She ruined me in some way, I felt pathetic and jealous and loving her as I always did, lusted her even more. I was rock hard but I felt heartbroken. She looked at my erection and then in my eyes.

"Would you leave me?" she asked.

I was afraid to answer because I didn't know why she was doing this to me.

A silent "I can never leave you." escaped from my mouth.

"So, show me. Show me what you would do. Show me how you would ask for forgiveness for threatening me to leave if I made you jealous. Show me who you belong to, regardless of any terms or conditions." She started to move her hand on her leg, pulling her skirt exposing her panties to me. "Show me." she said finally, when she held her panties and started to move it aside slowly.

I heard every word. I had no idea if I won or lost something. I had all the will to show her everything she told me, without knowing or thinking about the consequences.

I slid down from the couch to drop on my knees. I looked at her face, she gave me a cold look and raised her head with her eyes. She was the queen and I was about to re-declare my loyalty to her. I reached forward and kissed her beautiful pussy lips.

I had no idea how long it took but after starting to serve her pussy I knew we weren't having sex; this was something else. This was like a transition to another level. She didn't move at all. She came in my mouth silently; I bowed down and kissed her feet asking - begging as most people would say -- her to forgive me. At some point I wrapped my arms around her leg, kissing her leg and babbling something about she didn't have to do anything to make me jealous and I even got jealous of her dog. She didn't respond to anything. My erection never had a side-effect like that before my arrival in her place, not at this level.

She waited like that until she said "Get naked".

When I started to take off my clothes, she was walking to my room. I followed her while still getting undressed. She was waiting for me naked.

She told me to lie on my back at the edge of the bed. I did as she said.

She approached me and said "Lift your legs up."

I unintentionally looked at her pussy area and hands to make sure that there were no surprises waiting for me, as I saw in many videos. There wasn't anything. "Up, I said!" she hissed. She was almost angry at me but I didn't do anything to anger her. I lifted my legs anxiously.

She held my ankles and started to push my legs back as she approached, until her body was leaning against my buttocks and legs. She was looking in my eyes and I was feeling panic inside while waiting in that bizarre position.

She slowly reached down, held my erect and long dripping cock in her hand and slowly inserted the tip inside her pussy while she was standing up. This was very uncomfortable for me; dignity-wise, more than physically.

She, then held my ankles with both hands again and slowly bent her knees to lower herself to take all of my cock inside her. She made a face that I would never forget. She closed her eyes, her lips turned to a thin line and she raised her head. It was very hot.

After moving up and down slowly a few times, she started to lean above me, pushing my legs even further. She was looking down at me while slowly fucking me like that. I said fucking, not because women also used the word too. But because it looked like as if she was the man and...

theyRule
theyRule
155 Followers