Asymmetric Bases Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This position was like a role reversal, her face looked like she was fucking me. In my position, which I still wasn't comfortable and could not breathe easily, I was making short sounds in each time she moved herself, as if moaning being fucked by her. She even managed to turn sex into her dominance.

She, without pushing my legs further, leaned forward and started to kiss me when she was still fucking me.

I suddenly turned my head aside and breathlessly said "Please slow down, I'm about to cum."

She stopped. Then she slowly raised herself and my cock popped out and hit below my belly. She said "Move back."

I moved back two or three feet while she climbed on the bed and followed me on her knees, standing straight.

She said "Raise your legs and spread them."

When I did, she again pushed my legs back, held my cock and inserted it in, spreading her legs wide, on her knees. Her knees were under my legs and her legs were pushing my legs back. She started to fuck me again and this time it was similar to the missionary position, only in reverse.

Later, I learned that this position was called the 'Amazon Position'. Perfect name for the awkwardly perfect position. She was controlling the whole sex while I was lying there and admiring my amazon queen. She started slowly at first, then she raised one of her legs and put her foot near my chest on the bed and increased her speed.

This was incredible. She was owning me the way she wanted. Thanks to the prolonged worship session in the living room and her pause a few minutes ago, I was a bit numb and I could manage not to cum up to this point.

Suddenly her face started to change, she was close to get her orgasm, which she was forcefully taking from me. She raised her foot again to put it in my face this time. She was pumping hard and pushing her toes in my mouth. I was sucking and worshipping her toes while building up the biggest orgasms of my life. As she started to climax, it was brutal. She was moving her pussy everywhere, not just up and down. At some point I thought my dick would break or something but it was very hot at the same time. And her foot on my face popped out of my mouth and she started to press on my face with her full power.

She started to convulse and her pussy was squeezing my cock, thanks to our position. I couldn't keep any longer and started to cum in her. It was one of the longest, time to time painful but the best ejaculation of my life. I stayed at the peak impulses for almost 10 seconds.

She stayed like that.

Her foot was on my face, I started kissing it with love. My cock was still imprisoned in her pussy, feeling her last faint convulsions fading away. I couldn't see anything but I felt sweat all around. I hoped that she would kiss me and we would sleep as we did that night.

The pressure on my face started to increase as she was preparing to uncling and let me go. Then she literally stepped on my face until she could find a balance to use her other foot. My dead cock fell aside as she stood up. The force being applied on my face was incredible, considering the fragile looking petite source of it. Looked at me, standing with both feet at my sides a few seconds.

Then, she slowly stepped towards my chest and dropped on her knees to place her pussy close to my face, right above my mouth. With all her lovely colors on her cheeks, she was looking at me still cold.

She said "Thank me."

First, I thought that she was expecting me to do something I had no interest in but she wasn't separating the lips so I understood that she wanted me to kiss it. I never tasted my own cum and I never wanted to. I didn't think my cum was disgusting but why taste it?

I reached up and while still looking in her eyes I kissed her pussy with love. She kept staying like that so I kept kissing her pussy lips, clit and anything I could reach there.

She asked me "How did it make you feel? The idea of seeing someone else was taking me in front of you roughly?" as she raised her hips a little bit.

Was she waiting for an answer? What was she expecting? I let my head fall on the bed and stayed like that. She moved her head forward to look me in the eye, she was waiting.

I kept silent looking into her eyes.

She held my jaw firmly, looked in my eyes fiercely and repeated "How did you feel, I said." and released her grip.

"Terrible, what do you think? It was terrible."

"Keep on, what else?"

"I felt jealous. It was like losing you forever."

"And?"

"And what? Can there be more than that?"

"Did it arouse you?"

"..."

"Were you turned on by that?" she had penetrating eyes, no emotion but her voice was determined. She wanted her answers.

"I don't know, I don't think so. I was heartbroken, how could I get turned on?"

"Did you get an erection?"

"I don't remember. Why are you doing this to me?"

"You did, didn't you? You were devastated and turned on at the same time. Tell me, I won't judge you."

"Yes. I was, I mean I had an erection."

"So, you find the idea of me being fucked by someone else in front of you arousing." Her cheeks turned red again and as I opened my mouth to say no, she sat on my mouth with her weight.

She said "Assume you were doing this in that restroom, when I still was leaning against that wall, after you got hit in the shoulder."

My all peace was gone and jealousy and disgust rushed through my body. What she said made the idea of tasting my own cum repulsive suddenly. I tried to push her away but she increased her weight on my face. Holding my head, pulling it to her pussy she started to grind on my face. I tried to close my mouth and move my head aside but she didn't let me go. She pulled my head with all her power, continuously fucking my face, nose, eyes everything as she liked to do. I guessed most of my cum was out of her pussy and spread on my face as I managed to close my mouth but she was getting fierce again.

I wanted to participate in her quest but I liked my pussy juice plain so I kept my mouth closed. And what she said made me uneasy, I was occupied with the thoughts on why she was doing those, saying those things.

I heard her say "That's what he experienced, in reality. Half of it, thanks to you. Now you know how he felt." and kept riding my face.

My brain melted, multiple feelings and thoughts flying around as shattered pieces, my mood jumping up and down, I lay there being used. Why was she doing this to me? What did she mean by 'That's what he experienced'? Did he still think that she was his woman? These were very complex and unclear feelings or mixture of them. And arousing, apparently.

After a period, she started making sounds, very sexy ones. I was waiting for her relief, breathing through my nose but then suddenly she reached to my nose with her hand and held it firmly from its sides. She closed my nostrils!

She wanted me to open my mouth. I didn't care that much anymore so I opened it.

"Lick" she said.

I took my tongue out and tried to lick where ever I could catch during her motion. Then, she again started to moan and shortly after that she got tense and flooded in my mouth during her spasms. Her cum overrode every other fluid in the area, she fed me with that delicious juice.

She released my nose and rested on my mouth until I cleaned her. She leaned back a bit, looking at me with satisfied, loving and owning eyes this time.

She slowly slapped my face, stood up, took her clothes and left.

I was lying down thinking "What was that?", then I drifted into a nap.

When I opened my eyes, it was getting dark already. I could feel the dried-out remnants of the produce of her pussy, on my face. Thinking that in the first part of her face riding, she probably disposed of my cum also, so I didn't want to lick the area around my mouth.

I gave up thinking on every word or action after it happened or said but there still was something to think about. What she gave as answers, what she said while having sex made me feel unrestful. There was something amiss in this picture. There were voids in her story and disturbing things in her other words. Was she hiding something? Was she saying some of those because she was planning to act on them? We still needed to talk. Especially about what she said before her final climax.

Suddenly she opened the door, I looked at her. She opened her mouth to say something but she stopped after seeing my face. She said "You look like a well-used slut." and laughed.

I said "Ha ha" and jumped to catch her, she ran away and I chased her until I caught her and smeared my face in hers. She said "You disgusting pig!" and spat in my face and ran again. I caught her, hugged her and started to kiss her neck. She shouted "Wear something, you bear!" and put a little peck on my lips.

I let her go and went to my room to clean up and get dressed.

She was already calling me.

She made sandwiches, we had them with beer. I was in the moment and feeling happy.

After that, we were in the living room and I said "What was that? I never saw anything like that, it was so hot."

"Which part are you asking?" she asked smiling.

"All of it but especially the 'lift your legs' stuff."

"Ahaha, I know, right? It's my invention, I knew you would like it." she was holding her laughter.

"Really? Wow." I said gullibly.

"No, silly. It's called 'Amazon Position'." during her laughter.

"Still wow." I said before picturing that scene and drinking my beer.

There was a short silence and the real issue returned back to my mind. I didn't want to ruin this moment but without resolving that, I wouldn't find peace.

"Amy?"

"Yes?"

"I still am feeling a bit uneasy."

"About what?" she wasn't angry or cold yet.

"I have some issues about your story. And the things you said before, during and after ..." I gulped my beer "...you amazoned me."

Her joy was wiped off but she still wasn't angry or cold. She thought for a few seconds and started to talk.

"OK. Since you insist, I will tell it all. But I don't want you to keep your mind busy on anything anymore. I will tell it all and you won't need to guess or assume things."

I slightly regretted asking. I recalled the saying on bliss that came with ignorance.

"After he sent me that letter, he called me a few times. Finally, I answered. He told me that he regretted losing me, he told me that he understood what I meant etc. Can you get us something to drink? Something stronger than beer?"

I brought a Bacardi coke to her and took vodka for myself.

"Anyway, you were not in the picture then and he begged me to give him another chance. I told him that he had to endure what he refused to accept before, among other things."

"What was that?"

"Please don't interrupt, I will try to tell it all."

I puckered my lips and raised my eyebrows like a buffoon.

She squinted her eyes for a moment and continued "Even then, he had trouble saying yes. He might have been crying when he did, I'm not sure."

I didn't know what their relationship was like or I didn't know why she was so relaxed saying such stuff but I was intimidated by her cruelty.

"Then, one day, you approached to me. I felt something different. I felt that you were more interested in me than the usual. I always liked you and found you cute but it never crossed my mind to act on it. I took a step towards you and you responded in an encouraging way. That was when I felt attracted to you the first time. I also felt that you were fancying me too."

She read my mind that day. She noticed I was interested in her but I thought I gave her no clues.

She kept talking "I felt that fresh thrill about flirting with you. It was not ideal, since you were married but it was exciting. And I was not in a good place, relationship wise."

I nodded.

"You know the most of the rest. I wasn't planning to get serious with you, I was thinking of something like a relief from my mood, that's why I wanted it to go slow. When I found out that we had time, I decided to move a bit further. If it wasn't you, maybe it would be a one-night-stand or something like that. But with you, I preferred to go slow and I enjoyed it more than I expected. A bit too much more."

I said "And you left me alone for the whole last week." to verify that I was on the same page with her.

"No, before than that. When you told me you were jealous. In our first fight. That was when I understood I didn't want you to leave."

I had no idea about what she felt at those times. She never let me know.

She continued "It became hard for me to stay on course."

She had a plan then. I knew that but she was telling me that I made it hard for her to keep up with her plans, I registered that as a compliment.

"Anyway, it got out of my control that day and you know about last week. You will leave, all such good things will hit a dead end at some point and this is too much for me to juggle with. That's why I escalated things this weekend."

She escalated things to do what? Push me to make my mind about the end? It was odd but, I guessed that she wanted me to ease her mind about it.

I wanted to clear my situation on that "I'm feeling guilty about that part, I really feel sorry but it makes me unhappy too. I don't want to think about it because that subject gets me in a dark mood."

She looked at me as she was waiting me to say something more. What was she waiting, to hear that I wasn't going to leave her? It meant leaving my wife. I wasn't ready to think about that. Especially when I was feeling on slippery edge at these days with her.

She said "You don't understand, do you?" she had a strange expression on her face.

I was puzzled once again "What?"

She exhaled in a distressed way and started elaborating the facts.

"I left him because he didn't accept me fucking another guy and after that letter, he promised to do that, just for a chance for me to consider not ending our engagement."

"What?" I didn't know what to say, that was too big of a new information. Many questions arose and I asked them "So you still are engaged? Why did you want to cheat him? With whom? So, you and I, were we all a game in your other real relationship?"

"First, no, I mean yes, he's still my fiancé. I will answer the why part, if you still didn't understand that."

She put her glass on the coffee table and resumed "You just arrived at the time when I was considering about having an affair with someone after talking to him. Please listen carefully. I'm not after sleeping with someone. I would have done that if that was the case; I had lots of time after leaving him and starting seeing you. Strange as it may sound, I was going to do this to save that relationship."

I was lost completely "Why? How?"

We were genuinely having this relationship for weeks to my knowledge and there was another guy, her fiancé was waiting somewhere, have accepted to be hurt by her. I was trying to reason that.

"Why do you want to hurt him? Did he cheat on you?" I could only ask.

"Of course not. But I told you, we were a normal couple, I started to get bored, I sensed a weakness in him towards me when I was moving away and I found that intriguing. Seeing this as a possibility for me stay in that relationship. I pushed him more to see him adjust to his new role. But at some point, all his conditioning from our earlier months made it roll back."

She continued "He was seeing all these as variations of sex, he didn't feel that changing balance as he should have, so I had to show him this was not the old relationship it had been in the past. He had to hit a wall to accept that. That was the only solution I could think of."

"So, you picked me as that solution?" my head was burning.

"No, I mean, you don't match the profile I was thinking of."

"Oh, I don't even fit the profile of a one-night-stand then?" This was my first non-arousing humiliation. "Can I hear about that profile?"

She dismissed my inferior response but answered my question.

"I was thinking of a preferably rich, show-off, uneducated, ugly, spoilt guy who reckoned himself to be an alpha male. Such a person would use me rough and brag about it in his circles. This would hurt him for real and it would be hard for him to recover from that. If he recovered, he would be at the right place that I wanted him to be. If not, this was almost over already."

Envisioning her having sex with the profile she described made me want to break stuff. This was beyond humiliation. This was something that would stick. Of course, her 'ex-boyfriend / boyfriend / fiancé' wasn't going to get over this, who could?

I felt tired and weak. "So, your plan is to ruin him and live happily after? Why not find someone else, why bother that much?"

"Before answering, I have to correct you, not 'is my plan' but 'was my plan'. We had good times with him and if I managed that, it could still be good. But that was all before you. Today, I don't care much because I'm feeling in a perfect relationship."

She paused a bit and continued with a more serious expression on her face "But we both really don't know if it is perfect. We know it will end and maybe we feel like that because of its deadline. This is a bit like Schrodinger's Cat, until we know this relationship will end or not naturally, not by decisions."

I was staring blankly at her, trying to remember what that Schor... was about. I heard about it but I couldn't remember what it was.

She looked at me regretting using that phrase and decided to give a hand "It was about a cat in a sealed box with some poisonous substances which might kill the cat as I remember, where the cat is considered to be dead and alive until opening the box. In our case, I tried to imply that perfection of our relationship is the cat being alive while the decision on this relationship's future is not opening the box. I know it doesn't fit but wanted to give you an idea."

"I remember something like that. No, I agree, it fits, at least as a concept. Thanks for clarifying that." I smirked. "But I'll look it up on the internet later."

She smiled "We'll do it together."

She might be right, our relationship might or might not be perfect, we wouldn't know until the decision about ending it was removed from the picture. That ending concept might be the main ingredient in all those feelings.

"Wow, you've given this relationship some real thought then." I was really surprised to see that. She was looking at me, waiting for me to digest all this shit.

Suddenly it occurred to me what I was. I couldn't believe that I was like taking place in those cuckold videos. I was that bastard fucking some other guy's woman, I was the one they call the 'bull'.

Of course, my position in this relationship was far from being an alpha bull but anyway, most probably her fiancé didn't see it that way.

If I hadn't noticed her looking at him, was she going to make me fuck her in front of him? How cruel was that? I felt ashamed for treating him so bad. Since the first time I saw him, I misinterpreted everything, I was the snob bastard.

She continued "And for the engagement thing. It's not like your marriage; it's just words or promises. It already was over but after he begged me, I decided that we were on a break from it. After last week, I decided to keep him waiting for me. He will suffer until you decide to stay with me. Or I will give him a chance after you left. And I will tell him all those tomorrow."

I had no energy to empathize or save the poor guy.

"I'm sorry for the guy but I understood what you said. I also don't feel like the one you're cheating him with. It's hard to say anything but I always thought I was your man not your fling or affair. And, about the end of relationship, I don't want to take the chance of killing the cat or whatever that thing you said was. I will try to postpone thinking about our agreement or about the unhappy options as long as possible, with your permission."