Asymmetric Bases Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but you are more arousing with that face of yours, more than anything."

She jumped over me and started kissing me.

I love porn!

We made out for a period, then she stood up and turned off the laptop, looked at me and said "Let's go!" I wondered which room she would choose. She led me to her room.

"Get undressed, I'll be with you in a minute." she said and went to the bathroom. I was lying naked on her bed when she returned naked in about ten minutes. She also tied her hair in a quick messy low bun style.

She said "This is my first time, so, be careful." and walked on the bed, turned around, put her feet at both sides of my head and kneeled down. She first lowered her ass to my face, then using her hands to separate her cheeks, located her anus on my mouth and let her cheeks go. I was in my happy place once again. She didn't let me do this a lot, only once after my house.

She stayed like that when I was enjoying her ass. I noticed that she washed this area because I wasn't tasting her at all. Probably she wanted to make sure that there were no unpleasant visualities during or after our forthcoming new little adventure. I probably wouldn't notice or mind much if there were.

She didn't grind and kept waiting like that. She was expecting me to loosen up her hole with my tongue. So, I pushed my tongue in her hole as much as I could. It wasn't easy but it was a very hot duty for me. She made some purring sounds when I managed to enter a bit but I couldn't go very far.

I turned my head a bit and said, "I think we have to use fingers, otherwise this will not be enough."

She said "Ok, wait. Let me try." She moved her knees forward and leaned forward a bit. She moved her hand to her ass, used her index finger to press and rub her anus. She moved her hand in front of her, looked at it and moved it back. She pressed her index finger over her hole and rubbed again.

She already was in a different place, as if I wasn't there, she was experiencing this new thing step by step. She was moving her head when she pressed her finger there, it looked like she liked the sensation. She started to circle her finger on and around her ring.

She looked at her finger again and moved it back. This time, after pressing her finger, she slowly inserted the tip of her finger in her anus. Her body raised a bit and her head went back.

I was watching this incredible show being displayed inches away from my eyes.

Her touching herself, inspecting her finger and touching again, reacting to any new sensation, ignoring my presence were all very intriguing to watch. She removed her fingertip and turned her head to her side to inspect it. Then she moved her knees back to where they were in the beginning, leaned a little bit forward again.

She reached back to my face, put her hand on my face and started to move her fingers on my face as if she was searching something. When she found my mouth, she dipped her index finger in my mouth, collected some saliva and moved her hand to her ass.

Wait! Did she just...?

In that moment, my mind was saying 'whatever'. I was beyond caring or thinking about that.

I was watching in awe, her movements, her glistening finger moving towards her hole, slowly caressing it, circling around it and slowly entering it to her ass. She was moving slowly and making incredible sounds, whimpering then faintly moaning while moving her finger in and out of her ass.

Then she slowly removed her finger from her hole, her hand reached to my face, found my mouth and she slowly inserted her index finger back in my mouth.

This time, she didn't move her finger and waited for me to suck it clean. This didn't disgust me; her finger was visibly clean but I didn't need to check it as she did. I hungrily started to suck and clean it.

Then she collected some saliva and did almost the same routine again. The next time she made me clean it, she collected more saliva, bending her finger like a hook. She smeared my saliva on her hole and did the same a few times more.

Yet again, I was thinking about her confidence. I was stuck at that subject, it amazed me.

Face sitting was a hot topic for me and I wondered what women thought about it. I read that most women didn't like face sitting because they weren't that confident with their body or their hygiene around that area, in addition to their worry about suffocating the man or woman serving them. Some, on the other hand, loved the feeling on concentrating on their own pleasures, ignoring their partners who were willing to serve them. It was very selfish and hot.

She literally was making me clean the insides of her asshole using my mouth while she was working on herself. I adored that confidence of hers and her scant care about me when she face sat me.

Then she interrupted those thoughts; inserted her middle finger in my mouth, used that finger to go deeper in her ass, made me suck it clean and so on. It looked like this was fun for her. After a few minutes like this, she started to dip her finger in her ass, take it out, dip it in my mouth and go back to her ass again, taking her time. I could say this process tasted new, but not bad. She went on like that for a few cycles.

She stopped and said "I guess you can continue now." while making me suck and clean all her fingers.

She leaned forward more until we were in 69 position and she took my dick in her mouth.

I was watching the beautiful ass in front of my face, while enjoying her slow blowjob. She wiggled her ass to remind me of my duty.

I licked my index finger and started to play with her anus. She was reacting to any of my movements there. I leisurely started to insert my finger there as she did, sucked that finger, collected saliva and did the same.

It was hotter when she did this herself but this time, I was receiving head as a compensation.

After a few minutes, I used two fingers. She moaned deeply. When I started to use three fingers, she clenched her ass unintentionally, I guessed that my fingers were too thick. I removed my fingers and told her to relax.

She sat up and put her anus on my mouth again, possibly for me to kiss her pain away. I kissed and licked to make her feel fine and she leaned forward again.

I could have gone like this forever; this was very hot. Finally, I managed to fit my three fingers, kept them there with small movements and she finally relaxed some more.

I said "Do you feel ready?"

She said "Maybe, let's lubricate it as much as we can." I was thinking about what we could use as a lubricant, she sat back on my mouth. Oh, the natural lubricant she meant. I tried to lick insides of her hole to fill her ass with my saliva as much as I could.

She raised her leg and sat beside me, saying "What next?" with a naive voice. How could she act so inexperienced, lovely and sweet, right after she made me clean her fingers coming right out of her asshole?

In fact, I wanted her on all fours when we were doing it but possibly, she better had to start this by sitting on it herself, controlling the entrance.

I said "I suggest you control the action at the beginning, until you get used to it. So, you may prefer to sit on it slowly and adjust to it in your own time."

"How sweet of you to say that. After the beginning? Will you go rough on me?" She was horny as hell, with her cheeks, hair, she looked naughty and wild.

"Do you want me to?" I said.

"I don't know, the videos looked hot. We'll decide later. I'm mounting you now, stay still."

She stood up, first she sat straight on her knees facing me and arranged her position while holding my cock. She slowly lowered herself but had to rearrange her position since her ass moved too much backwards. She moved forward and did that until she managed to touch my cock head to her ass opening. Her face changed when it touched her there. She looked at me with a naughty smile on her face and she started to push herself onto its head. Her face was changing constantly, she wasn't looking at me anymore, she was concentrated on her newly found experience.

I felt that the head was pushing in slowly, she was biting her lower lip, breathing heavily. She increased her weight and managed to take the head in her. She closed her eyes and there was a clear expression of pain in her face. She waited like that with a frown of discomfort for a few seconds, then she slowly moved up and removed it from her ass.

She said "Do you want to lubricate it again? Or should we find something more effective?"

"If there is something like that, it would make it easier and possibly more fun for you, do you have anything?"

She jumped off the bed, went to her drawers, picked some stuff and dropped them on the bed, beside me. We started to look at each of them until I found the Vaseline there. I showed it to her and she grabbed it from my hand to open it. She took some on her finger and reached back to spread it on her ass, looking at me. She looked very cute.

I suggested "There may be a better place to use it on." while making my cock move itself.

She looked at it and laughed. She took some more, started to cover the head and the shaft with it and stroked it a few times. I never thought about it but at that moment I understood that hand job was another hot thing.

She took some paper towels and cleaned her hand, took the same position and pushed the head in her ass. The head eased in slowly, her face was more relaxed and she slowly started to move up and down, only to move the head in and out.

"This is so hot." She whispered. Yes, it was.

She started to move down slowly, her face and mouth making incredibly hot expressions.

She tilted her head forward and waited like that, waiting to adjust probably. She looked at me biting her lips and slowly moved her ass down to take it all. She looked like she loved this. She slowly moved up, then down and started to get in motion.

Anal sex and romance. This might be the first time in my life, where both were in harmony.

When she was down on my lap, I held her hips and kept her like that. She was startled to see that I interfered. I slowly raised my torso to hug her and started to kiss her when I let her move. She didn't need her hands to be on my chest anymore so she hugged me too. We were passionately kissing while she was riding my cock with small displacements. This was too hot for me and I couldn't stand any longer, I started to cum in her ass. Her eyes went open, continued kissing but she didn't stop. She was enjoying this as long as she could.

Finally, she stopped, she pushed me back and we went on kissing. Then, she slowly raised her ass, my cock fell off. She moved forward on her knees to mount my face with her pussy. She held my head and rode my face until she came. My chest and neck were covered with my cum leaking out of her ass, my face was covered with her cum (if that was the right word) and juices. She slid back on me, put her head beside mine and whispered "We'll do this again soon."

She slept like that.

I too slept in a few minutes after adoring her comfort in covering my face with her juices and leaving me like that.

I once read that in Britain, they banned female squirting or ejaculation in porn movies a few years ago because it was hard to differ ejaculation from urine. I tasted them one more time reaching my tongue around my mouth, to assure myself that she didn't pee on my face and slept peacefully.

We were busy with work for a few days so, life was similar to a regular couple's daily routine in that period.

On Friday night, she came to the living room with her laptop under her arm again. 'Here we go' I thought to myself, happily.

She made me open that site again and started to look for videos.

When I was taking beer for us from the fridge, she said "I found another one, let's watch this. It looks real amateur."

I looked at the thumbnail showing a middle-aged man with a mediocre body, with a dick less than mediocre was standing in front of a woman lying in bed. I couldn't see what the woman looked like. The name of the video was 'ss'. Since the cursor was on the thumbnail for a long time, it wasn't showing the preview anymore so I had no idea what it was about.

"Ready!" I said after leaning back. She was still sitting close to the screen, clicked on the thumbnail and started the video.

It didn't start with the man in the thumbnail, it started with a gigantic black man. He came to the couple's house and I understood that this wasn't going anywhere good. It was some sort of a cuckold video where that guy was the bull or whatever third wheel he was called. I guessed that the mediocre guy was the woman's husband.

I was checking the video tags and saw 'sloppy seconds'. The husband was going to wait until the black guy roughed up his wife and came in her, then he was going to put his pecker into the cum filled gaping pussy. Worst possible video. So, I reached to the mouse to change the video but Amy held my hand. "No, I liked this one." she said. And kept watching.

The genre was a nightmare for me. And with many unwanted extra tags in it.

Unfortunately, it wasn't a cliche video. The visitor was acting as if he was a guest of honor, she was shy and excited, the husband looked like he regretted the tinder setup.

The wife looked like she was both horny and fainthearted, as if this was their first experience. Her eyes (both the wife's and Amy's) got big when he showed his cock, which wasn't anywhere near normal.

After a few minutes, she was moaning as if her husband wasn't there.

I said "I'm not comfortable watching this."

She looked at me and said "What part of it makes you uncomfortable? It's only porn."

"I visualize things in porn with real life people and you know you made me sensitive about this subject. Plus, I don't have a dick like that. Apparently, you have a thing for it."

She smirked at my latest comment.

"I know you don't and I have no complaints about your teenie weenie." She giggled when I was sulking and continued "I'm joking, yours is more than enough for me."

She waited for me to stop pouting and continued.

"And, I also know that you're sensitive about the video's subject. I kind of enjoy that. I want you to be sensitive about this. I want you to be afraid to see me like that. If, at one point, I decide to do something like that, I may expect you to endure that and love me more. I'm not saying I will do it, but it makes me hot knowing this scares the shit out of you."

"Please change the subject." I said because I hardly managed not to shout "There's no possible way for me to endure that!" and added calmly "And the category of the video please."

The woman in the video was screaming and grunting in the background.

Amy rolled her eyes and clicked on back until she reached suggestions.

She clicked on another video which had a name like 'homewrecker'. It turned out to be a video of a cheating husband, wife catching them but the other woman not backing off. It had many stupid dialogues and there wasn't even a complete plot. But still, it made me hard. After a few minutes, the wife was eating the other woman's pussy, while the husband was kissing her. That was hot in many ways.

Amy looked like she was interested but suddenly she clicked on back and said "Unrealistic." But I was sure that it aroused Amy.

"I think it was a hot video, not written nicely but still..."

"I didn't like it."

"I thought that it turned you on."

"Whatever."

It was interesting that she looked horny in this one and the erotic movie but she denied that she liked lesbian and lesbian domination scenes. I wondered if she fancied women time to time or if she found the idea arousing, while still denying it.

She found another anal video, a rough one. The guy was owning the woman's ass. We both got horny watching it and Amy suddenly closed the laptop, stood up, held my hand and dragged me to my room before it was over.

Her choice of room made me tingle.

But this time she wasn't cold or acting different. She just removed her shorts and underwear, turned away from me, lifted one leg and placed her foot on the bed. She was waiting for me to prepare her. I took off my clothes and knelt down behind her. I buried my face in her ass and went crazy there. I was about to insert my finger but she moved away and climbed on the bed. She moved a bit forward and knelt down, then she was on all fours. She liked the video and she wanted something like that. She wanted it rough.

I was a bit hesitant, worried that this might be too painful but she didn't let me do the pre-work.

I never went rough on women unless they wanted me to or their reactions during sex led me there. It was not one of my top favorites, it was another hot variation of normal sex for me.

It didn't make me crazy but I liked it, especially when it was reciprocated well by my woman. Seeing women responding with amplified emotions to my actions was always the essence of sex for me.

Also, she made me nervous about this subject lately. She made me jealous telling me the profile of the guy she planned to cheat on her ex(?)fiancé, she liked the videos where the hung guys were roughing girls up and so on. So, for this occasion, this was my opportunity to show her that I, too had that in me. Show her that if she wanted such a thing, that thing was there, lying under her feet all the time. She didn't need to satisfy such urges outside, if she had any.

I was aware that she wanted something like the one in the video so I kept myself from licking her ass some more. I already was almost in the mood.

I caressed her ass for a period and slapped one cheek in a non-gentle way. She almost jumped and responded with sounds of arousal. I slowly caressed the area and slapped the same spot again, a bit harder.

She was making different sounds at the same time. Some, sounds of arousal as I said before. But she was also mumbling something at the same time and I guessed that she was saying something like "I'll show you" without hearing her exact words. But I was already in some other state of mind. I was going to own that ass now.

I waited some time without touching her and then put my cock on her ass. I kept standing behind her, resting it on her buttocks. She turned her head to see me looking in her eyes with genuine lust and as if she was my prey. Her face changed and she suddenly blushed. There was no doubt that she wanted this now.

I had no idea if this was something she liked but at that moment she wanted this. She turned her head away and waited for her man to run this show.

I reached forward, held her hair and firmly but slowly pulled to turn her around and lower her head until her face was under my balls.

I said "Lick."

She was horny as hell, closing her eyes, making moaning sounds and enjoying the moment. I didn't let her enjoy the moment. I pulled her closer to press my balls on her mouth and whispered "Lick."

She started to kiss or lick everything she found near her mouth. I laid my cock on her face and slowly smeared the precum leaking from the tip on her nose, eyelids, cheeks. She exhaled with a whimper. I pulled her away and kept her there with my cock head staring in her eyes, a few inches away. She tried to lick the tip but I didn't let her. She puckered her lips trying to reach and kiss the head but she had to wait.

I slowly loosened my grip on her hair, she leapt forward and started kissing the head. Kissed, licked, made love to it. She went on to lick the shaft, kissed the head again, licked it and finally started to suck my cock hungrily. I never saw her that horny before.

I pulled her away but she tried to resist, she wanted more. I slapped her ass hard, pushed her head lower to tower over her with my cock above her face. She was in an awkward position, trying to look up when her body was on all fours, trying to reach my cock.